Dee and I Begin a Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee had just snuck to the bathroom and I was about to light a smoke and take a break from unpacking the plugging in the appliances when I heard the doorbell chime. Curious, I peeped through the eyehole and saw a middle-aged, dusky, plump woman standing outside. I opened the door with a polite smile.

"Hello!" She said with a smile until she looked up at me her smile turned into a grin, "Ahem..." She cleared her throat, quickly looking at me from head to toe before she composed herself and continued, "How are you? I saw you two just move in. I'm your neighbor." She blurted, pointing at the door behind her.

"Hi!" I replied, when she finally stopped to take a breath, "Please, come in." I said, opening the door wider and stepping aside.

She was short, I guess around 5'5", and had dark short hair. I saw her round face was caked with heavy makeup, and noticed her big brown eyes and large, plush lips covered in light green-colored lipstick. She was dressed in a thin, dark green colored Saree with a matching blouse. I noticed the noticeable bulge of her large tits on her chest. As I turned around after locking the door, I had a good view of her huge, fat ass as it wriggled as she walked into my living room.

"I'm Anju." She said, turning around and offering her hand with a smile.

"I'm Ali. It's nice to meet you, Aunty." I replied politely.

"Same here." She said and smiled before turning around to look in the living room. "Umm... Where's your...?" She said, hesitatingly.

"My sister." I said and nodded towards the bathroom, "She's back there. Please have a seat." I said and smiled as I walked to the kitchen. I brought a glass with a bottle of water from the refrigerator I had just set up and plugged in.

"Thanks." She said half-smiling as I handed her the glass.

"What do you do, Ali?" Anju asked, taking a sip.

"I just got my admission in college." I replied, still standing and looking at the bathroom, hoping Dee would come out soon.

"That's nice!" She complimented, "What are you going to study?" She asked, keeping the glass on the low, wide glass-topped coffee table we had set up between the black, plush couch and love-seat combo opposite the large-screen TV.

She made small talk for a while and I watched her looking up and down at me as I stood at the side. Thankfully, Dee came out the next minute and I introduced her to Anju.

Dee gladly took over the never ending questions from Anju and I came to know she was a divorcee who had been living in the apartment ever since she left her husband 5 years ago. I could sense intense bitterness when the couple of times she took his name and figured it had been a bad divorce.

Dee and I had decided to keep things real with the neighbors. No sense in letting the neighbors to get overly suspicious. So, as far as the neighbors were to know, Dee and I were cousins from an ultra-modern Muslim family who were renting the apartment till we finished college. That assured us that the neighbors wouldn't wonder why Dee never wore a Hijab, let alone a Niqab and was dressed in either loose, short clothes or tight outfits later on.

On the other hand, Dee had decided to tell everyone at college that she was in a live-in relationship with her boyfriend now. This would definitely work to keep away all the guys from her college who had been constantly hitting on her in hopes of a date for the past year.

I waited for a couple of minutes before I excused myself and walked into the guest bedroom. I unpacked and began to arrange my clothes in the large, steel closet. Half hour later, I walked out when I heard their chatting winding up.

"Do come for a meal sometime." Anju said, as we stood smiling and nodding politely.

"Sure, Aunty." Dee replied before closing the door.

"She sure is something... huh?" Dee commented as we went to the living room.

"Yeah... bit chatty, right?" I replied, before we burst out laughing together.

"Well, at least we won't have to search for a maid. She said she'll talk to the maid who comes to clean and wash at her home. I think her name is Manisha, or something. Anyway, now we won't have to worry about cleaning and cooking, right?" Dee told me.

We were startled to hear the doorbell ring again. We looked at one another quizzically before Dee walked to the door and peeped again.

"Neighbor, I bet." She whispered to me before putting on a polite smile and opening the door wide. "Hello." She greeted someone outside the door. I heard a chorus of voices and looked as a young mother with two K**s and a young woman stepped in through the door.

"Oh hello!" They greeted as they noticed me, "We're you neighbors."

"Hi!" I replied with a genuine smile this time.

"I'm Saroj." The older woman said, as she took a seat on the large couch.

Saroj is fair, around 5'7' tall and was in her early 30s back then. She has long, straight black hair. She has sharp features and lovely, bow-shaped lips. She looked like the typical Indian housewife but caring mother in the fitting, white-colored Salwar Suit. She is extremely curvy, with large and round motherly breasts. I did not fail to notice her prominently large and round butt which swayed noticeably as she turned to sit with her k**s on her thighs.

"I'm Shiba." I turned to look at the young woman.

I smiled and nodded politely and felt my gaze inadvertently linger for a second too long in her big, beautiful eyes.

Shiba is extremely attractive and tall at 5'9". She is dusky, just like Dee, but was 23 at the time. Shiba has long, straight medium-length hair and a broad, beautiful face with cat-like eyes. I watched her cute, small lips turn up into a bright smile and she walked in. She was dressed in a white, designer sleeveless Kurti that with a pair of fitting blue-colored jeans. Despite wearing flat-soled shoes, Shiba looked tall and impressive in the way she carried herself and I watched her take a seat beside Saroj on the black couch.

"Hi!" I eventually managed to say as Dee took a seat on the love seat.

After introducing ourselves, Dee thankfully took the charge in explaining everything else. I watched Saroj and Shiba as Dee told them we were cousins, etc. She told practically the same things to Saroj and Shiba that she did to Anju earlier. I stood quietly near the balcony door and watched them chat for a while.

While hearing them talk, I learned that Saroj's husband worked in the railway department somewhere in a nearby town. Shiba, on the other hand, was married for almost two years now. She worked as a Software Developer in a reputed MNC while her husband was a corporate lawyer who worked in Mumbai through the week.

I was quickly getting bored with their chatting and decided to leave.

"Umm... I'll get some coffee." I stammered an excuse and walked out.

"No... Please, we just came to say hello."

Saroj said and stood up with a smile. I watched Shiba glance at me and smile quickly before turning to follow Saroj out through the door.

I walked into the kitchen and finished connecting the stove which we needed to cook dinner because Dee insisted on cooking our first dinner as a couple starting our long-awaited live-in relationship. It took Dee a couple of minutes to say goodbye, with promises to go for dinner at their apartments sometime.

Delicious Dinner and Smoky Striptease

(6 PM – 12 AM – Monday Evening, July 2008)

"Can you help put my clothes in the closet, babe?" Dee pleaded with me, knowing I would've already put my clothes in my closet and straightened out the guest bedroom that I was supposed to have for myself.

Dee and I would obviously sleep in the master bedroom but because of the huge collection of clothes, shoes and other stuff she owned it was decided that Dee would use the two large wooden closets there. The guest bedroom was empty except for my clothes in the closet and a table and chair where Dee had set up her computer. We could always use the guest bedroom on the rare chance that we would actually have family or friends over.

I was actually surprised at the number of jeans, skirts, dresses and shorts Dee owned in only one year that she had been living away from our strict family. I shook my head in amazement and grinned as I handed her stacks of lacy underwear and skimpy house clothes and she winked as she put them in the closet.

"Shit! It's 6 already?" Dee swore, looking at the time on her cell phone once we finished arranging her clothes.

"We'll have to hurry if we want to go shopping." I replied, reminding her that we needed to get a few things for the dinner tonight.

Dee and I rode to the nearby Big Bazaar at Fatma Nagar. We bought everything we needed from the store and were on our way back when Dee reminded me to buy booze. I stopped at a wine shop and bought a bottle of Smirnoff Vodka and an entire carton of Marlboro regular cigarettes.

It was nearing 8 PM and was starting to drizzle by the time we rode back to Kumar Picasso on the bike. Fortunately, it started raining hard just as we parked the bike in the parking lot. Our hands full with several shopping bags, Dee and I rode the elevator up to the 7th floor.

"God! I'm exhausted." Dee commented as we stepped in our apartment.

"I know, babe. Want to have a J and relax before you start cooking dinner?" I suggested and Dee immediately perked up at this.

"Great idea." Dee said, as we kept the bags on the kitchen counter and walked to the bedroom.

"Give me five minutes, please. I want to change out of these clothes." Dee said as we stepped into the master bedroom.

"Sure, Dee." I replied before I grabbed the small, black pouch which had the stuff and paraphernalia.

I switched on a single light in the living room which cast a large, square of light on the beanbags in the balcony. We had arranged the two large, black-colored beanbags from Dee's last apartment in the balcony. The large, low glass-topped coffee table from the previous apartment was placed between the beanbags. I sat in the darkened patch of the balcony and glanced around. I wanted to make sure the neighbors in the villa opposite could not see me through the waist-high steel railing of the balcony. Feeling satisfied, I began to clean the stuff and rolled four thick, long spliffs.

"Hey, I'm back!" Dee said, stepping into the balcony a few minutes later.

"Just in time, Dee." I commented when I sensed her stepping into the balcony while I finished rolling the last spliff and looked up a second later. "You're looking damn cute!" I complimented, beaming excitedly when I saw her outfit.

Dee had changed into a white-colored crop top that showed off ample brown cleavage. She was not wearing a bra so her small, dark brown nipples could be seen through clearly the flimsy material. Her smooth, flat tummy was displayed boldly in the tiny top. I watched the soft curve of her hips in the small, white-colored satin shorts she had on below. I grinned as I stared openly at her sexy, shapely bare legs in the shorts as she walked to me.

"Let me sit here." Dee said, stepping in front of me.

I grinned pleasantly, leaning back and opening my legs wider. Dee smiled and winked before turning away from me and lowering her luscious round bubble booty into my lap. I welcomed the warmth of her body as she leaned and rested her back against me.

Dee leaned forward to grab the lighter from the coffee table and I saw her dusky, deep ass crack clear through the flimsy shorts. She picked up the lighter from the coffee table and as she lit the smaller J I saw her close her eyes and take the first drag. She held it in for a few seconds before slowly blowing out the thick, grey smoke from her cute, lovely lips.

"Whew!" Dee sighed loudly, her curvy, sexy body visibly relaxed after the first hit.

I watched her take a long second drag before she passed the spliff behind to me. I took the first, deep drag and also felt my body becoming lax as soon as I inhaled the smoke. I closed my eyes and felt the familiar tingling in my fingertips and toes, telling me I was getting high. Dee leaned back and laid on me as we sat cuddled on the large beanbag. Small droplets of rain were seeping into the balcony with the high winds and it felt great. I remember the feel of Dee's sexy, firm buttocks on my thighs as we quietly shared with the J, but were extremely excited within for having finally realized our dream of living together as a couple.

"Love you, bro." Dee whispered softly into my ear as I grabbed the half-finished smoke stick from her.

"Love you too, Dee." I replied, smiling lazily and wrapping my free arm around her soft waist I pulled her closer to me.

Dee nestled back comfortably in my lap and before turning her head and leaning in for a kiss.

"Mm..." Dee and I moaned softly together as our dry, hot lips met initially.

I felt her soft, pouty lips gently kiss mine at first before she parted my lips with hers. With my left arm wrapped around her ample, curved waist I began caressing her flat, bare tummy slowly. Dee sighed with pleasure in my mouth as I slid my hand up and cupped her big, bra-less breast from below.

"Muah!" Dee broke our soft, sensual kiss audibly and looked expectantly at the stoner-stick in my other hand.

"Hold on. Let me light it again, babe." I said and Dee grabbed the lighter from the coffee table and held it under the joint.

"Hmm..." I moaned as I breathed out the thick, stinky smoke before filling my mouth with the smoke and holding my breath.

Dee looked quizzically at me as I leaned in and placed my lips against hers.

"Mmhmm..." Dee moaned muffled as I gently let the smoke out of my mouth and into hers.

Dee immediately understood what was happening and breathed the mouthful of smoke quickly.

"Mmppphh!" Dee groaned and sighed at the same time as her tongue sneaked inside my mouth.

Our lips were sealed together with the mouth wide open as Dee and I teased each other's tongue playfully at first. Dee hooked an arm at the back of my neck and pulled me in for a deep, wet kiss as she blew out the skunky smoke through her nose.

"Mmmhh..." I moaned when Dee pushed her luscious lips deeper into my mouth and wrapped them around my tongue.

I started to feel my large, young cock was noticeably hard in my Jeans. I was sure Dee could feel it poking against her firm, round buttocks as she grinded her crotch on mine while we kissed harder and sloppier. I flicked the nearly-finished smoke on the coffee table without even looking before I put my hands firmly on Dee's soft, curvy hips.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned louder in my mouth and continued to kiss hungrily as my hands slid down to her soft, shapely bare thighs.

I felt Dee spread her legs wide on my lap as I caressed her sexy, thick thighs with my fingertips. She arched her back and pushed her taut, round booty harder on my crotch, desperately trying to get me to take it a step further.

"Oohh... fuck!" Dee moaned and swore, breaking the kiss suddenly. "Baby, you're turning me on." She whispered in my ear as I kept feeling het lovely thick thighs.

"Ohhh... Baby!" Dee groaned and cried out softly as I began to nibble gently on her earlobe.

I was delighted with the way Dee grinded her large, sexy booty on my semi-erect cock while I caressed her legs and slowly aroused her too.

"Aaaahhh..." Dee groaned softly with pleasure as I moved my hands up her thighs, ignored her crotch completely and cupped her perky, firm tits instead.

I lifted her big breasts slowly and wrapped my palms around them as best as I could. I began to rub her hardened nipples gently but deliberately with my thumbs and forefingers and her crotch began to grind harder and harder on my thick, aroused cock. I loved the weight of her firm, large young tits in my hand and relished the way her tight, round bubble butt grinded my erecting cock over the jeans.

"Aaww..." Dee groaned in disappointment when I suddenly let her big breasts go and stopped sucking and nibbling her earlobe.

"To be continued." I quipped smugly before reaching for the half-finished smoke on the coffee table.

"Hmph!" Dee huffed dramatically before leaning in kissing me hard on my mouth.

"Mmuaahh!" Dee smacked audibly as she ended her kiss and grinned, "Just so you know, you've got me very wet." She said and shook her head.

"Oops! I'm sorry, Dee." I teased and winked before lighting the joint again.

We finished the rest of the smoke without incident and carried the other spliffs inside as the rain was getting heavier now.

It was half past 8 PM when Dee announced we should probably get ready for the special dinner. As planned, Dee and I went into separate bathrooms for our shower because otherwise it could just lead to sex and it would get late to cook dinner. I took my time in the shower and welcomed the cool, clean water flowing over my nude, slim body. I took great care to shave my pubes and wanted to look presentable for the "first night".

Around 9 PM, I stepped out of the shower and walked into the guest bedroom to get my clothes. I picked out a plain white-colored cotton shirt and a pair of black trousers. It didn't take me long to get ready and I walked to the kitchen a few minutes later. Walking out of the guest bedroom, I could hear Dee humming in the master bedroom and figured she was done with her shower and was getting ready now. I wondered what she would wear for the night as I grabbed the black smoke pouch and stepped into the kitchen.

I put the pots and pans on the stove and began preparing to cook the chicken recipe Dee and I had decided on. I was feeling the effects of the good stuff especially after having a relaxing shower. My mind was buzzing pleasantly as I lit a cigarette and waited for the pan to get hot. I had set out everything that Dee would need on the kitchen counter. I was checking to make sure I hadn't missed anything when I heard the soft click of the master bedroom door being opened.

"Ali." I heard Dee whisper from the kitchen door behind me and I turned with an expectant smile.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Wow!" I repeated, speechless to see Dee in a designer Sari and matching bikini blouse.

Dee was looking almost like a bride in her sheer, crimson-red Sari. Dee had put on makeup and her big, brown eyes were highlighted with mascara and eye-shadow. I stared at her lovely, plush lips smiling and looking extremely inviting covered with the blood-red lipstick. My gaze was pulled down to her long, deep cleavage. I was aroused to see her transparent red-laced bikini blouse. Her firm, young boobs stood out prominently and I could almost see the outline of her small, soft nipples through the sheer fabric of her tiny blouse. I wrenched my eyes away and looked lower. I stared lustily at her long, flat tummy and the way her soft, curvy hips were exposed because Dee wore the Sari well below her navel. I could clearly see the waistband of her bright red bikini bottom which she had pulled above to be visible in the Sari. Dee twirled around slowly and my mouth hung open when my eyes settled on the inches of butt cheeks showing above her Sari at the back.

"God! You look so sexy!" I hissed fiercely as my eyes lingered at the prominent shelf of her bubble booty till she turned back to face me and stepped into the kitchen.

"My stud..." Dee purred softly, grinning as she closed the distance in a few steps.

"Mmhh..." I moaned with pleasure as Dee placed her scented, luscious lips on mine and kissed me for a few seconds.

I instantly felt my cock twitch in my pant as Dee pushed her body against mine while kissing.

"Shall we cook?" Dee asked, finally breaking the kiss and letting go of my shirt collar.

"Umm..." I stammered, trying to recover from the sensual, steamy surprise, "Yeah... sure." I said, taking a drag on my cigarette.

"Thanks for this, baby. You're really sweet." Dee smiled and said, pointing to the everything I had kept ready for the dinner on the kitchen counter.