Dee and I Decide to Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm..." Dee moaned in my mouth when the water dribbled down between her large ass-crack and cooled her moist, warm climaxed pussy.

Without breaking our kiss Dee slid her hands down my wet, bare chest till they rested on my thick, throbbing wet dick.

"Mmhmm..." It was my turn to moan through our kiss when Dee grabbed the thick base of my young, circumcised cock and squeezed it hard once.

I moaned louder when Dee cupped my balls and fondled them softly. I nearly bit on her lovely, soft lower lip out of desperation. I held Dee's large, round ass cheeks spread apart while Dee caressed the length of my large, hard cock with her warm hands under the shower. A few minutes of feeling her slippery, firm buttocks and having my cock played under the shower had me rock-hard and I wanted to fuck her finally.

"Please fuck me." Dee again whispered to me, sensing my increasing desperation.

I didn't wait another second.

I pushed Dee back against the wall once more. I lifted her left leg and caught it in the crook of my right arm. Despite being curvy, Dee had a surprisingly flexible body so it was easy for me to lift her sexy, smooth leg quite high. I grabbed her left ass cheek from below with the hand so I could play with her wet, firm booty at the same time. Dee put her arms around my neck and held on tightly. I felt her warm breaths on my wet shoulder and sensed her kissing my neck softly. I wrapped my left arm around Dee's softly curved waist and held her in place. Bending my knees a little I could now rub the large, round head of my thick cock on Dee's cunt while standing facing her.

"Oohh..." Dee moaned softly when she felt the huge head brush against her slippery wet pussy lips.

"Ready, baby?" I whispered in Dee's ear as I placed the thick head of my dick against Dee's small cunt lips.

"Hmm..." Dee moaned in assent.

She immediately hugged me tighter in anticipation of the initial pain that followed every time my young, huge cock penetrated into her young, cute cunt.

I adjusted my position a bit before pushing up suddenly. The large, rounded head of my wet, circumcised cock instantly penetrated past Dee's tight cunt lips.

"Mpphh!" Dee grunted as the thick, throbbing head of my cock slipped into her wet cunt. "Unnggh!" Dee grunted hard and bit down on my neck when I pushed in another inch of my long, wet cock deeper into her petite pussy.

"Oohh... Ali!" Dee moaned my name when I pushed my thick cock even deeper.

I felt her lovely, round butt cheeks clenching together from the huge cock penetrating into her cute cunt. Dee's buried her face completely into my neck and her moans were muffled now. However, I felt her hot breaths had become faster.

I slipped my cock almost all the way out and let the thick cock head rest inside her cunt. I wanted to give Dee time to prepare for full penetration in our standing position. However, I had underestimated her horniness because Dee tightened her grip very hard around my neck. I felt her putting her weight on the leg I was holding up and I instantly stiffened my arm.

"Wow!" I exclaimed in surprise when Dee lifted her right foot off of the ground.

I immediately hooked my left arm around that leg. Now Dee was clinging to me completely. Fortunately, the bathroom tiles were grooved to give a better grip when it was wet so I wasn't worried about slipping and falling to the ground.

Thankfully, my cock had not slipped out of her wet pussy as she pulled herself up. I pushed Dee hard against the cold bathroom wall and slowly set her down on my thick cock.

"Aaahh.." Dee exclaimed loudly as I thrust the first few inches of my throbbing, wet cock in her cunt. "Ooohh... Fuck!!" Dee moaned and swore louder when I set her down lower on my thick, hard cock.

I felt her tight cunt clench and unclench around the thick shaft of my dick. I slipped my hand to her firm, round buttocks and grabbed a handful on each side. This allowed me to keep Dee propped up against the wall while I could thrust my dick in and out of Dee's cunt easily. My wet, throbbing cock slipped in and out of Dee's tight cunt now.

"Aahh.. Oohhh... Yeah... fuck me... oh, yeah..!" Dee groaned and muttered in my ears as I thrust my cock halfway in and out of her slippery hot cunt.

Her groans and moans echoed on the large bathroom now. The hot wetness of Dee's tight cunt was in contrast with the cool water dripping down on us as we fucked with passion under the shower. As I continued to push my thick cock deeper and deeper into Dee's tight cunt while bearing her weight on my arms I felt my thighs starting to burn now. I was too aroused and excited to care though. I continued to pump my crotch up and down, thrusting my long, thick cock in and out of her young, little cunt.

"Oohh! Yeah... baby... oh, baby... fuck me... yes... yes... yes... I'll come again, baby!" Dee loudly encouraged me through her moans and this prompted a round of energetic pounding from me.

Now my huge cock was diving almost all the way in Dee's young, narrow cunt. I could clearly feel her cunt gripping the thick shaft tightly as she neared orgasm. I knew I would not last much longer but I was determined to make Dee orgasm hard so I kept fucking her with the same pace.

"Aaah! Aaah! Aaahh!.. Yes! Yess... Oh yesss... Oh Ali!!" Dee screamed out my name and her entire body stiffened in my arms before she began trembling uncontrollably.

I struggled to keep my grip on her wet, firm butts as they slithered out of my grip in the throes of her second orgasm. It hit her hard and Dee bit down on my neck to keep from screaming even louder. I instantly felt the warmth of her cunt juices as they squirted out from around my thick shaft before dribbling all over my balls. Her creamy cunt pulsated and gripped my cock harder, eventually bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

"I'm coming, Dee." I whispered fiercely in her ear as I continued to pound her climaxing cunt at the same pace.

Dee was having an intense orgasm and could not even utter a word. She simply wrapped her sexy, strong legs around my waist and pushed herself up and down on my pumping cock.

"Oh FUCK!" I grunted once before pushing my throbbing huge cock all the way in Dee's hot creaming cunt.

My knees locked and my entire body froze in mid-thrust as the first streaks of semen erupted out of my thick, huge cock and spurted in Dee's hot wet cunt. I latched my lips on to her smooth, wet bare shoulder and bit down quite hard as I experienced the intense climax. Streams of thick, hot mess dribbled out in tiny streaks from inside Dee's pussy as she pushed out the mix of my semen and her cunt juices. We were both trembling with the intense simultaneous orgasm.

Dee clung to me for a long time after my cock became flaccid and slipped out of her messy pussy.

"Oh, God!", Dee exclaimed before slowly loosening her legs around my waist.

I helped her put her feet carefully on the wet bathroom floor and felt the blood rushing to my arms once again. Dee held on to me in a light embrace as I leaned on her warm, wet body for support after the extremely hard orgasm.

"Mmhhmm..." I mumbled when Dee slipped her arms from around my neck and slid them down to catch me slippery, soft cock.

I let Dee wash my tingling cock with water and soap before she began to lather my whole body. I stood straighter and watched Dee's large, wet breasts as they jiggled while she rubbed the soap on my front. My turn came to soap her body and I took my time. I felt her firm, round boobs in my hands and teased her sensitive wet nipples till she giggled hard. I loved soaping her lovely bubble butts the most. I teased and spanked her wet, round booty playfully as we stood under the cool water once more, letting the soap wash off.

Sexy Afternoon At Sinhgadh Fort

(12 PM - 6 PM, Sunday Afternoon, July 2008)

Dee and I were still naked when we finally finished our shower and stepped into her bedroom. As I wiped myself dry with one of her towels I walked over to the large glass doors of the balcony. I peeked through the dark, heavy curtains to see thick, white clouds covering the sky. I noticed the mangroves down by the riverbanks were ruffled by fast winds.

"It's an awesome weather for a ride, Dee." I commented as I turned around.

"Really?" Dee asked.

"Yup. I wish we could go to Lonavla or somewhere with hills." I mused as I watched Dee getting dressed.

Dee stood naked facing the large mirror of her dressing table at the other side of her huge bed. I watched her perky, brown boobs standing prominently as she bent down to put on lip-gloss over her luscious lips. My gaze travelled down her arched, bent back to her softly curved hips. I watched the significant swell of her thighs in front before finally ogling her bare, brown and round booty. It swayed noticeably as Dee shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

"Lonavla would be too far to go right now. Plus, it would be definitely crowded, baby." Dee said, turning around to face me.

I watched her firmly rounded breasts dangle and sway gently as she bent down to pick her top.

"I know just the place!" Dee said excitedly as she pulled a short, tight black-colored Gunji without a bra.

I was frozen in place and watched Dee struggle to put on a pair of fitting, light brown-colored Capri over her shapely, smooth shaved legs.

"Let's go to Sinhgadh." Dee said, straightening up and turning to check herself in the mirror once more.

"All right, let's go there." I said, finally peeling my eyes away from her sexy, curvy body.

I smiled to myself as I pulled on a loose, black-colored vest over my head. I was amazed at the way Dee could still turn me on, despite having been fucking on an almost regular basis. I figured that because earlier we had to sneak around to fuck to avoid getting anyone suspicious and the short trips to motels and resorts were always rushed. However, it was rare for us to be alone for entire days and nights alone somewhere. I was feeling very lucky at the time and felt this was the huge turning point in my life. I pulled on a pair of dark brown-colored cargo shorts. I picked up my black windcheater and sneakers and followed Dee out into the living room.

"Let's have breakfast first." Dee said as she put on her sneakers. "Should I carry the umbrella? In case it rains later, bro?" Dee asked as she pulled on her navy blue windcheater over her large, lovely boobs.

"Sure." I replied as I quickly put on my sneakers.

We rode Dee's Honda Activa down the short street to the Marigold Mall. Dee and I walked in to the Mc. Donald's at front. It was pretty crowded and it took a good 20 minutes for our order to be called out. We were famished by the time we sat at a table out in the balcony and started eating fast. I pointed out to her that we needed a few things and Dee perked up at my suggestions. We discussed how to score the good stuff and finished our breakfast within 10 minutes. On our way to the parking at the side, I stopped at the small stall. I remembered we were out of smoked so I bought a pack of Classic Regular and didn't forget to buy a pack of king-size brown OCB papers and a lighter.

Dee and I shared a smoke in the small parking lot. We chatted about general stuff and I watched Dee's excited face as she began telling me about the first time she had gone with a bunch of college mates to Sinhgadh. Knowing my love for hill resorts and mountains Dee was sure I would really like it up there, especially with the windy, chilly overcast weather.

I rode Dee's bike and she sat behind me as we made our way to Kondhwa. I had found out a place there where you could score high-quality green and some good hash. I parked the bike a little ahead and walked into the seedy slum alone. It took less than a minute to buy a large bag.

"Got it?" Dee asked, looking enquiringly at my face as I walked to her, where she stood with the bike.

"Of course I got it." I said smugly, "I'm ready to see Sinhgadh, Dee!" I said excitedly.

"You're going to love it, baby!" Dee replied with enthusiasm.

"Why don't you ride?" I suggested and Dee agreed without hesitation.

I sat very close to Dee as I rode pillion behind her. Dee sat comfortably with her back resting against me. I was leaning forward and sat casually with my right arm draped around her soft, curvy waist from over her windcheater. The Sunday afternoon traffic was light as we made our way through the streets downtown. I enjoyed the cool wind which blew frequently and the sky overhead became grey. It took us around 20 minutes to pass Karve Nagar and reach the Sinhgadh highway.

The traffic thinned out a little as we neared Khadakvasla. However, the small lake had attracted a large crowd of couples mainly who were out enjoying the cloudy weather. Dee pointed out the famous military academy on the opposite side of the lake. We soon passed the lake and eventually the traffic thinned out noticeably. On the small rural road, I looked up and saw the breathtaking view of the sprawling mountain range that Sinhgadh was situated on. The top half of the mountains was covered with a blanket of fog and it already impressed me.

We soon reached the toll gate at the start of the small, winding road that led to the top to Sinhgadh Fort. It was only for cars so we passed through without stopping.

I could feel the temperature had dropped noticeably. The chilly wind creeped up my legs in the cargo shorts as we rode slowly to the top. The weather and the lone, winding road made me feel naughty. So I leaned forward and rested my weight against Dee's back. I looked at her and saw her pouty lips pressed together, concentrating hard on riding the sharp-turns perfectly on the slightly muddy road.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed and almost lost her balance when she felt my cold hands sliding on her soft, curvy waist.

I had decided to warm my hands by slipping them under Dee's windcheater without telling her. She took another second to recover and thankfully controlled the slow-moving bike on the uphill road. I laughed out loud and Dee giggled at her reaction. She didn't ask me to remove my hands. So I slid them over to her front and felt her warm, soft tummy next.

"Ohhh..." Dee moaned out aloud on the lonesome hillside road when I started to move my hands up and cupped her firm, bra-less breasts from below.

"Please... Oh, baby..." Dee protested half-heartedly when she felt my fingertips moving up her perky, bare breast under the windcheater, "Not the nipples, baby." She managed to say right before I grazed her taut, small nipples gently with my fingers.

Dee's small, cute nipples were extremely hard to touch. I figured the increasingly the temperature was getting lower as we rode the twisty road up the hill side. However, Dee revealed that she was getting turned on.

"Baby, please? You're really turning me on now!" Dee hissed through clenched teeth.

She kept her focus on the twisting road ahead while I played with her erect nipples and fondled her firm, large breasts freely on the isolated road. I kept brushing my fingertips over her nipples while my palms raised and lowered her heavy yet perky breasts all the way up till we were in sight of the large parking before the fort. Dee's sexy, thick thighs were squeezed close together by the time we rolled up to the entrance to the parking.

I pulled my hands out of Dee's windcheater only then and straightened it. I climbed off and waited for Dee to park the bike. Dee was pulling down her windcheater low over her tan-colored Capri as she walked over to me in the almost deserted parking lot.

"Shit, bro!" Dee swore with a half-smile as she came close to me, "You've got my pants wet, man!" She said and bit her pouty, lower lip.

"That was the plan, Dee." I replied smugly as I put and arm around her and started walking. "You look like you're really cold." I commented when I felt her lovely body shivering slightly.

"Yeah, it's kinda cold up here." Dee said, moving to walk closer to me.

"Let's have a hot cup of tea?" I asked and led her to one of the many tea and snacks stalls dotting the perimeter of the parking lot.

Dee grabbed the large glass of piping hot tea gratefully from me and wrapped her hands around it for the warmth. I pulled out the pack of smokes and managed to light two at once. Dee plucked one out of my lips and took a long drag. The fog and cold on the higher altitude multiplied the smoke as it puffed out of her pretty lips. I unzipped the front of my windcheater pulled her closer to me. Dee immediately leaned on me from the side, thankful for the warmth of my body. I watched the outline of her perky, large bra-less breasts over the dark windcheater as Dee stared into the distance, slowly sipping her tea and frequently taking puffs on the cigarette.

It was almost 2 PM when Dee and I finished our tea and smokes. Dee said she wasn't too cold and caught my hand as she led me to the large stone steps of the fort. I looked at the steep cliff on my right and the huge wall of the fortifications to my left. I marveled at the strength and ingenuity of the Marathas in the way the fort had been constructed so high up a steep mountain. We passed two huge, dilapidated gates and walked out into a sort of courtyard.

"Let's check this place first." Dee said as she led me to the left.

We walked around a tower and reached the highest spot on the fort. I looked down at the extremely steep and deep cliff and looked up at the beautiful vista. I could see the thick mist cloaking the tops of the huge mountain range that sprawled for as far as the eye could see. The graying skies increased the contrast between the thick, lush greenery and the dark barren stony spots on the mountainsides and the valleys.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Dee asked as she leaned back and rested against me.

"Yeah, Dee. This is so awesome!" I agreed with her and casually wrapped an arm around her soft, flat tummy.

We decided to click some pictures and Dee and I took out our camera phones. This was before smartphones existed but we had the latest Samsung camera phones so the pictures were amazingly clear. I took a few shots of the mountains and the valleys before clicking portrait shots of Dee against the fort wall. We clicked a few pictures on timer against the fort wall. In the meantime, the clouds had become heavier and darkened the sky. The wind had picked up too and I could feel it on my legs.

"Let's go to the other side. You're going to love that even more." Dee said with some excitement as she caught my hand and again led me back to the top of the stairs.

We saw a spare few couples on the way as we made our way across a small garden. I noticed a few shacks with old women selling traditional Maratha food. I stopped long enough to buy a bottle of water from a shack. Eventually, we walked out of the garden and into a clearing.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, fascinated.

In front of me was a large, grassy plateau. There were no fortifications here except for a few small ruins dotted here and there. Apart from the impressive view the other thing I most remember was how windy it was.

"This is Wind Point." Dee had to almost shout to be heard as the wind buffeted our windcheaters hard.

"That's kinda obvious." I joked as I led her down and out towards the edge.

Dee held on to my hands tightly as I crept a few steps closer and looked down the sudden drop of the mountainside. Thankfully, the wind was blowing towards the mountain as it was funneled through the large deep valley below. It blew fast, cold and constant. I was amazed at the way the wind blew almost as if a gigantic fan was switched on in the valley down below.

I could see Dee was nervous being so close to the edge so I decided to step back a good 10 feet or so. Standing there, we could still see the mountainous panorama with vivid clarity. Dee was trying to snuggle close to me as we stood there and I figured she was feeling cold again in the wind.