Dee and I Decide to Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

It was nearing 5 PM on the hazy late Sunday afternoon as Dee and I walked to the shacks we had seen on the way to the fort's plateau. I remember eating the piping hot and spicy food despite sweating in the cold weather. Dee and I were great foodies and would often go out to eat at all the new places we heard about.

It took us almost an hour to eat our lunch. The rain had stopped completely but the grey clouds were still there and the wind continued to blow across the parking lot when we walked out. The food and tea with smoke after our lunch were making Dee feel drowsy, especially after having gotten so stoned earlier. She leaned on me for support as we walked to the place her bike was parked.

It was well over 6 PM when I rode with Dee down the long, winding and now-muddy road from Sinhgadh Fort. Dee and I chatted about what we had done and marked it as one of the kinkiest and boldest things we had done in all our sexual escapades.

Dee Enjoys Dinner, Dance & Dick-Teasing

(7 PM - 9 PM, Sunday Evening, July 2008)

The drizzle returned as we made our way back to Dee's apartment. I had to ride slow due to the wet conditions and the rush-hour evening traffic made things slower once we reached the city. Dee sat close behind me, with her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. She put her cheek on mine and we talked as we crawled slowly through the wet, busy streets. Dee excitedly told me what she had planned for the evening.

Dee wanted to take me out for her birthday treat tonight.

Thankfully, at around 7 PM the drizzling stopped completely just as we reached Dee's apartment. The light rain had soaked our shorts and legs. I saw Dee was shivering slightly with cold as we stepped in the elevator.

"Brrr... I'm feeling cold now." She commented as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"Don't worry, Dee. We'll have a hot shower as soon as we get in." I smiled and said to her before kissing her soft, moist lips in the elevator.

Dee and I hurried to unlock and stepped into her warm, dark apartment gratefully. We emptied our pockets carefully on the small table near the door and then stripped off our clothes completely. The dim light coming in from the small light in the kitchen to one side was enough to outline Dee's lovely, curvy body in the dark living room.

I grabbed the pack of smokes and lighter from the table and reached out for Dee. I caught her arm and led her to the guest bathroom opposite the kitchen. I closed the door behind us and flicked on the light switch and the water heater. Dee casually wrapped her arms around my waist and embraced me loosely as I started to light a cigarette. It would take over a couple of minutes of the water to get hot enough.

Although we stood completely nude in her bathroom my warm body was slowly getting Dee more comfortable. I caressed her soft, smooth back and rubbed her bare, round buttocks casually while we shared the cigarette in silence.

As we were excited about the dinner date Dee and I didn't fool around too much and managed to have a quick shower. We walked to her bedroom and got dressed. I pulled on a pair of black-colored jeans and a navy-blue button-down shirt. It was only then that I turned around and caught Dee sitting on the small stool while she put on her makeup in front of the dressing table mirror.

"Wow! You look so hot, Dee!" I said when I saw what she was wearing.

Dee was dressed in a black-colored, thigh-length mini dress with small straps for the shoulders. It had a drooping neckline and her bra-less C-cup breasts underneath strained the bust of her dress visibly. The thin fabric of her sexy dress clung perfectly to every curvy of her shapely body. I could clearly see the two large globes of her bubble booty sticking out behind as she sat on the low, cushioned stool. The dress stopped mid-way down her dusky, soft thighs and the black-colored 5-inch heels accentuated the curves of her strong calves remarkably.

I stepped over and stood behind her and watched her put on crimson-red lipstick on her lovely, pouty lips. She had on eyeliner and her big, brown eyes looked very pretty. I bent down and kissed her bare shoulders softly.

"Mm..." Dee moaned slowly, "Don't tease me, baby. Or this would be all for nothing." She begged softly, referring to our plans for the dinner date.

"Okay, if you say so." I said and helped her stand.

"You look so hot, bro!" Dee teased and brushed her fingers over my chest slowly.

"I'll wait for you in the living room while you put on your boots, Ali." Dee said before turning to walk out of the bedroom.

I turned around and watched her sexy big booty swaying enticingly in her tight, short dress until she disappeared down the hallway. I got my black leather boots out of my backpack and quickly put them on.

"You want?" I heard Dee ask from the balcony as I walked into the dark living room.

"Sure." I said when I noticed the tiny, glowing red dot of the lit cigarette she was offering me.

I stepped into the dark balcony and stood behind Dee. I felt the cool, swift wind and instinctively looked up to see the grey clouds passing quickly over the half-moon above. It seemed that it wouldn't rain as long as the wind blew. Dee leaned back and rested against me. We watched the swollen river flowing down below her balcony till we finished our smoke.

"Come on, babe!" Dee finally said with evident excitement as she turned to face me, "Are you ready for our date?" She asked, catching my arm and we stepped inside.

"Yes, I am!" I grinned and replied, squeezing Dee's hand in mine.

We hurried to grab our cell phones, wallets and keys before taking the elevator down to the parking lot. Riding down in the empty elevator Dee and I shared a light, long kiss. We only stepped apart when the elevator dinged as we reached the ground floor. Dee walked in front of me as we made our way to her assigned parking spot.

I grinned with excitement when I watched Dee's lovely, round and panty-less butt cheeks wobble hard in turn as she walked with exaggerated slow steps in her high heels.

"Ready?" I asked as soon as Dee took the seat behind.

Instead of sitting with both legs to one side in her short, skimpy dress, Dee decided to sit astride the seat. I glanced down to the side and saw her bare, smooth thigh settle against mine.

"Yup. Let's go, baby." She said as she wrapped her arms around my waist from the back crushed her firm, C-cup breasts in the process.

I enjoyed the feel of Dee's warm, soft body as we rode through the sparse late evening traffic towards East Street in downtown Pune. The slow ride in the windy weather felt great, especially after having had a hot bath earlier on. It took us over 45 minutes to make our way to East Street.

A little before 9 PM Dee and I walked hand-in-hand into 1000 Oaks, one of the upscale restaurants on the popular avenue. We stepped into the cozy interior and were seated at a table near the bar counter. Dee and I ordered light beer with our food.

"This is nice." I commented, looking around the posh eatery.

"I knew you would like it." Dee replied with a smile.

A few minutes later I found Dee still staring at me with a half-smile playing on her lovely, pillow-lips.

"What?" I asked, enquiringly.

"I'm just imagining all the things we're going to do once me move in together." Dee blurted out excitedly.

"It's going to be so much fun, Dee!" I replied, finally unable to hold my excitement. "I've been thinking a lot about it, too." I confessed.

"Yes!" Dee agreed with enthusiasm. "I've got so many thing planned for us, baby." She said, rubbing my thigh under the table affectionately.

"Really?" I asked, "Do tell me." I said and looked in her excited big brown eyes as I waited for her to begin.

"Mm... where to start?" Dee said.

"I don't care. Just tell me what you want the most?" I suggested.

"Well..." Dee began as she caught my hand in hers, "I've always wondered how it would be living with you. I imagined us being able to go out proudly as a couple, without any fear of being found out back home. Even before I lost my virginity to you all those years ago I had fantasized about us living together, you see. I know, it's a really stupid thing to even imagine considering how strict our family is."

Dee stopped as the waiter appeared with two small mugs of beer and some appetizers.

"Here's to us!" I toasted, lifting my mug and trying to cheer her up.

"Here's to the best days of my life!" Dee toasted with a smile and touched her mug against mine.

We took a large gulp and looked at each other before breaking out into excited grins.

"Well, as I was saying..." Dee began again once she had taken a few sips of the chilled frothy beer.

What followed was Dee describing some of her most favorite fantasies, which she wanted to make real now that we would be living together. Some of her plans and ideas were pretty normal, like letting people know we were a couple, instead of just being related. No one knew us here so it wasn't a risk. Plus, Dee said it would keep away the guys from her college who frequently flirted with her in hopes of taking her out on a date.

Some of Dee's ideas were pretty wild and exciting, even for me. She described in the smallest detail how much she wanted to try new and weird sexual experiments. Just hearing her talking about her wildest sexual fantasies gave me a hard-on. Thankfully, the table covered the visible bulge of my thick, erect cock in my jeans.

"Well? Dee eventually asked me as the waiter came with our dinner and refilled our beer mugs for the third time, "Do you think I'm being too weird, bro?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No way!" I blurted out, shaking my head vigorously "Dee it's like you were reading my mind." I grinned and assured her, while trying to adjust my hard-on with one hand under the table.

"Really?" Dee asked, partly in disbelief.

"Yes, definitely!" I replied vehemently and looked straight in her eyes.

"Wow!" Dee said, looking relieved, "By the way, what did I miss that you imagined?" she asked as she took a bite of her food.

"Hah!" I exclaimed, "No. I think that we'll go with your plan. Adding my own weird ideas would only make it... weirder?" I said, trying to laugh it off.

"No." Dee said, looking me straight in the eyes, "I'm serious. I want to know. I have the right to know if it involves me. Am I right?" She said, trying to convince me.

"Come on, Dee." I begged, "I don't want to look like a fool." I said, uncharacteristically shy for some reason.

"Are you serious? Ali, we actually fucked each other for the first time and have fucked God knows how many times. After all that, you still think I'm going to find you weird just because of your fantasies?" Dee said with impatience now.

"Okay, fine. You're right." I said, giving in because I knew her well enough.

"Like you, I've always imagined us living together at times. I've wondered how our first night as an official couple would be. I imagined it like the corny first nights of a couple that you see in Bollywood movies. You know, with you dressed like a bride in a sexy Sari on our honeymoon bed." I stopped to take a big bite and looked away, suddenly feeling awkward about it.

"Mm..." Dee said as if in deep thought.

Mustering the courage I turned my face to look at her and was surprised to see her grinning mischievously.

"That sounds very interesting." She said, taking a gulp of her beer, "Do continue, please?" Dee then asked with exaggerated politeness, clearly having fun at my discomfort.

Seeing that she was not feeling awkward but actually interested in it, I found the courage to actually continue and tell her many secrets. I confessed her all my fantasies and dreams about having us living together. Dee's expressions turned from interesting to awe to grinning excitement as she listened to me talk.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed while still grinning as I eventually finished talking my heart out. "You really have a creative imagination, don't you?" She said rhetorically as she shook her head in amazement.

"Umm..." I said, looking expectantly at her.

"Well. Right now I'm wondering how the hell did I not think of all this before!" Dee laughed as she said this before reaching out and caressing me affectionately on my cheek, "Yes! I think we can do all that, Ali." She said this in a serious tone.

"Whew!" I exclaimed jokingly and grinned along with Dee as I squeezed her hand.

It was a little over 10 PM when we finally stepped out of the restaurant. Walking out of the restaurant Dee and I both felt the slight buzz from the beer as we stepped into the wet, windy weather outside. We had not even noticed when it had started to rain and now stood under the awning of the restaurant.

"Let's go for a ride." Dee said softly from my side, as she stood clutching my arm and staring out into the rain.

"Yes. Let's go for a ride." I agreed, watching the drizzle slowly turn into rain as the clouds rumbled overhead.

Dee clung tightly to me hand as we hurried over to her moped. Dee and I quickly stored our wallets and cell phones in the small trunk under the seat before starting on our way.

Dee sat very close to me at the back. Her bare, smooth arms were wrapped tightly around my chest and her large, round boobs were crushed completely on my back. I could feel her warm crotch on my butt as she scooted to sit close to me and tightened her scanty-clad legs outside my thighs. She hid her head behind me to shield herself from the rain as we rode aimlessly down the drenched, dark roads of Camp.

Dee had pulled my shirt out and slid her soft arms under it as we drove down one particularly dark and deserted road. I figured she must be feeling cold and wet but was proven wrong when she slipped her hands under the waistband of my jeans.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as I felt her cold hand wrap around my flaccid cock under the wet jeans, "What the fuck, Dee?" I moaned in desperation, wondering what would happen if someone driving by saw us.

Instead of replying, Dee began to tease my cock and balls instead. She had managed to slip both her hands from behind and was cupping my balls as she caressed and coaxed my wet, cold cock to erection.

Having no choice, I let Dee play with my cock and balls and tried to focus on the dark, rainy roads as best as I could.

Not long after, I finally felt as if I was drenched to the skin because my clothes were completely wet. The thick jeans weighed down heavily while Dee teased my semi-erect cock out in public as we rode towards her apartment eventually.

"Aw..." Dee groaned half-jokingly, "So soon?" She said as I turned the intersection of Marigold Complex.

Dee grudgingly released my stiff, long cock just as I pulled up to the huge gate to her apartment complex. Dee settled to sit back straighter as the security guard opened the gate and I rode in.

Thankfully, the effects of booze were subsiding by the time I parked the bike in the parking lot. Dee was completely wet and shivered slightly so we took the elevator up. Dee leaned on my side and I caressed her soft, wet back. Despite feeling cold and wet from the rain Dee's warm body felt amazing against mine. We walked arm in arm into her apartment and locked the door behind us.

The living room was almost completely dark as the lights were off. Dee had only kept a light on in the kitchen before we left. Dee sighed with relief as she flicked off her sexy high heels near the door and I slipped off my soggy shoes and socks.

"I want to wipe you dry, baby." Dee said softly before leading me to her bedroom by my arm.

I followed Dee without a word and watched her soft, wet booty wobble remarkably under her tight, short dress.

"Stay here." Dee said and made me stand just inside her bedroom before she stepped to the attached bathroom.

My jeans and shirt were completely soaked and the water dripped down and pooled around my feet on the dark tiles of her bedroom. Dee came out with a couple of thick, soft towels. My eyes involuntarily travelled over her deep neck and settled on her deep, dark cleavage. I felt my semi-erect cock twitch with anticipation under my jeans when I watched her firm, brown C-cup tits jiggle as she hurried towards me.

"Mmuuaahh!" Dee kissed me suddenly on my lips when she stopped in front of me.

"Mm..." I mumbled with affection and kissed her back with passion for a whole minute.

As we stood and kissed in the dark bedroom, I felt Dee begin to undress me. She unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it off of my flat, smooth chest. Next, I felt her fingers jiggle the buckle and unhook my jeans before she reluctantly broke the kiss to kneel down. I watched her large, tempting cleavage from up as she slowly slid my jeans and underwear down my legs. I grabbed her smooth, bare shoulders below as I stepped out of my wet clothes.

I was sure Dee was going to initiate sex but was surprised when instead she turned around to grab the towel from the bed behind her.

"Have some patience, bro." Dee surprised me when she looked up straight in my eyes and told me.

I was wondering whether she could read my mind before I noticed that my cock was slowly rising up.

"Yeah, tell that to him." I joked, pointing to my visibly hardening dick.

"Oh yeah?" Dee replied in the same teasing tone before she suddenly leaned forward and planted a warm, wet kiss smack on the thick head of my large cock.

"Mmmuuaahh!!" Dee kissed my dick audibly and it jerked hard instantly.

"Whoa!" I cried out in pleasure, "Don't torture me like that, Dee." I begged her and shook my head.

Dee giggled at my desperation and then began to wipe my naked, wet body dry with the soft towel. She started with my feet and worked her way up my muscular legs. She deliberately ignored my crotch and moved up to my tummy and on to my chest.

Dee stood close to me and stared at my bare, ripped chest with lust as she took her sweet time wiping it dry. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment before Dee eventually finished wiping my entire body completely dry.

"Now my turn." I said, reaching out for the other towel.

"Nope." Dee said, stopping my hand, "I'll do it because you have to bring in the beanbags from the living room."

"Mm... Okay." I agreed reluctantly and wondered what she had planned.

"The weather is just perfect tonight so I figured we could get stoned in the balcony." Dee explained, seeing the look of confusion on my face.

"Okay!" I said excitedly this time, "Let me put on shorts." I said but Dee stopped me again.

"No. We're going to be warm under blankets soon, Ali. You can stay just like this." Dee explained, looking down at my young, circumcised cock and back up with a grin.

I raced out of the bedroom and it took me two trips to carry the large, leather beanbags from the living room and put them out in the large, dark balcony.

As soon as I opened the balcony doors, I was greeted with a buff of cold wind. The dark sky flashed frequently with lightning. The rumbling thunder made the entire scene look surreal. I braved the chilly wet wind for a few seconds and stared out at the blinking lights from the cityscape.

I heard Dee in the bathroom when I carried the pack of smokes, a bottle of water, etc to the balcony and finally grabbed two thick, dark blankets from Dee's bed.

I took a seat on one of the beanbags and covered my bare legs with a blanket. I began to roll Js and watched the spectacular play of lightning and thunder overhead. A few minutes later I heard Dee moving around in her bedroom inside. The lights were still off so I couldn't see what she was doing. Soon, I heard the deep bass of a trance track coming from the sound system connected to Dee's computer. A second later, Dee stepped out and gave me an instant hard-on.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers