Dee and I Decide to Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, bro!" Dee chirped as she slid open the glass doors to her balcony and stepped outside.

"Hey! Dee..." I replied as I looked her up and down in the dim light of the balcony.

Dee was completely naked just like me. I could make out her curvy figure in the dim light on the balcony. I watched her walk around me and saw her tight, large tits sway visibly in the flashing lightning. My cock jerked and started getting aroused as soon as she turned and my eyes settled on her sexy, sweet naked ass. Dee plopped her rounded, naked booty on the beanbag. She pulled her feet up and hurried to snuggle closer to me under the blanket. I covered us both with the thick, warm blankets but I kept my right arm out of the blanket so I could reach out for the things on the floor.

"It's so chilly." Dee commented as she shuffled to sit closer to me.

I felt her taut, large tits press against my side and her smooth, warm arms wrap around my waist.

"Comfortable?" I smiled at her and she nodded.

I grabbed the thickest J of the three I had made and lit it by pulling the blanket over my head against the cold, heavy wind blowing on the balcony.

"Mm..." I moaned as I took the first puff and closed my eyes.

Instantly, I felt the stuff warm me from within. I held my breath and let the heat radiate out from my chest and on to my fingers and toes. I welcomed the familiar warmth and the buzz that followed. I waited for a few more seconds before letting the smoke trail out of my nostrils slowly.

Now, I distinctly felt Dee's fingertips as they grazed aimlessly over my bare chest under the blanket and this made me aware of my arousal too. I settled back against the beanbag and Dee put a soft, warm thigh over mine when I offered her the J next.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed softly when she felt the buzz hit her with the first drag too.

I watched her pretty face and saw her luscious, pouty lips part into a lazy smile. She kept her eyes closed and offered me the J back. I was glad to see Dee was enjoying the stormy, rainy weather as much as I was.

I had the J in my right hand and my left arm rested on Dee's bare, smooth shoulder under the blanket. I let my hand slip down casually. I rubbed her smooth bare, back for a while as we took turns taking drags on the J. As the minutes passed by, I could feel the slight vibrations of the deep bass music mixing with the loud thunder as lightning flashed outside again and again. It took us nearly 15 minutes to finish the first J and we were both buzzing hard by the end.

We were completely silent, simply enjoying the cool, rainy winds in the dark balcony and moved our heads softly with the deep thumping bass coming from within the bedroom. We sipped on water for a while and were lost in our thoughts for a long time. Lying naked and high under the blanket, Dee casually caressed my chest as she rested her head on my shoulders while I brushed my left hand slowly up and down her smooth, bare back. My head rested back and I watched the bright flashes of lightning and heard the deep roar of the constant thunder all around as the heavy rains blotted out the lights from the apartment buildings far away across the river.

"Ali..." I jerked out of my thoughts when I heard Dee call softly.

"Mm..." I mumbled, still staring straight up at the wild, windy weather.

"Can we light another one?" Dee mumbled softly in my ear as she was snuggled close enough.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked, knowing that we were both buzzing hard from the thick J we just finished smoking.

"I wanna get buzzed out of my mind tonight." Dee replied even more softly.

I took a deep breath to clear my thoughts first and waited a second.

"Okay." I said, turning my head to look at her face inches away from mine, "You have the J. I'll have you." I finished and grinned as she looked at me confused.

"Here," I said, grabbing the smaller J from the ground and handing it to her, "You just have to lie back on the beanbag, relax and smoke as I do my thing." I explained.

"All right!" Dee said excitedly now and turned to lie on her back.

I gently pulled myself out of the blanket. I took a few deep breaths and my body became accustomed to the chilly, wet wind. I took a few gulps of water to moisten my dry throat then slipped off of the beanbag. I settled in the small gap between our beanbags and the waist-high balcony wall. I smiled at Dee as I went to my knees.

I shielded the lighter with one hand and helped Dee light the thin, long J. I waited for her to take a couple of long, deep drags and watched her big brown breasts as they rose and fell under the blanket. I felt the chilly wind blowing in through the grilled balcony wall and hit my bare buttocks. Dee wrapped the blanket tighter around her naked body and lay low on the beanbag now.

I started by caressing her smooth, shapely legs first. I parted the blanket in front and touched her warm, curvy calves first. I watched her soft, brown thighs get revealed when I gently parted her knees. I began teasing her lovely thighs gently initially and slowly made my way to her crotch. I kept watching Dee's pretty face as she took long drags on the J and waited for my next move.

"Mm..." Dee mumbled through a mouthful of smoke when I bent down and kissed the inside of her left thigh.

I kept caressing her thighs with my hands and alternated with kisses all over them. Dee had begun to moan and her body trembled slightly. This made the blanket slide further apart.

"Ooohhh..." I groaned loud when I saw Dee's lovely, clean shaven pussy revealed in the flashes of lightning. Almost instantly a familiar smell wafted from her crotch and I knew instantly that Dee was already creaming with the anticipation.

I wanted to make the pleasure last for her as long as I could so I decided to take my time.

"Ssshh..." Dee moaned in frustration when I deliberately missed kissing her crotch as my lips made their way up her soft thigh and over to her taut tummy. "Ah, fuck!" Dee swore in frustration and threw open the blanket that covered her naked body.

"Yess..." She suddenly sounded relieved as I kissed my way up her chest.

"Oh, baby!" Dee exclaimed loudly as I began to tease her right tit with my moist lips.

I let my lips rub over her firm, round breast in a circular motion as I made my way to her small, dark nipple. My hands still caressed and teased the insides of her thick, soft thighs as I kissed her left nipple softly. Dee flicked the half-finished J away and her arms wrapped around my bare shoulders as she pulled my face to her voluptuous chest. I welcomed the warmth of her young, firm tits on my cheeks as Dee rubbed her thick chest on my face.

Despite the wet, cold wind blowing on my naked body I felt my thick cock becoming aroused once again as Dee made me kiss and suck her nipples one after the other. I leaned forward and rested my weight on her before moving my hands from her thighs and grabbing her soft, rounded hips.

"Aaah..." Dee moaned, "Mm... Yesss... Aaahh... Baby!" Dee groaned and called out when I began to suck on her right nipple hard.

I lifted my head and pulled her taut, firm tit with it before letting go with a popping sound. I immediately began sucking her other nipple and squeezed her soft hips hard now.

"Ssshh..." Dee hissed in desperation, "Fuck me. Please fuck me!" She whispered and begged into my ear while I was busy licking and teasing her nipples gently with my tongue tip now. The sudden shift from vigorous sucking and pulling to having them licked softly turned her on immensely. I even felt Dee rubbing her warm, smooth crotch against my tummy in frustration.

"I will." I managed to say between breaths before I pulled away from her embrace suddenly and sat on my feet.

I grabbed Dee's thick knees and pulled them up and apart. Dee readily complied and spread her thick, shapely legs as wide as she could while lying on the beanbag. She rested her feet high over the balcony wall and waited with spread-eagled legs.

"Yeah..." Dee moaned in relief when I started to kiss around her vagina.

The sweet whiff of her cunt juice was making my aroused cock throb with anticipation but I wanted to do something else first. I slipped my hands under Dee's large, round ass cheeks and grabbed a handful of each. I began to lick Dee's lovely, juicy pussy and fondled her firm, round booty simultaneously now.

"Aaah... oh, yeah... Yeah.. Ohh... Ohhh... Yes..." Dee's moans were becoming louder and louder the deeper I inserted my tongue in her tight, tasty twat.

I then moved my tongue over to Dee's tiny but hard clit. Having fucked her for years now, it was easy for me to find her small yet firm clit without even looking. I flicked my tongue tip over it for a while till she became visibly desperate. I relented and immediately planted a wet kiss over her clean-shaven cunt. I began to suck on her sensitive clit gradually faster and faster and felt her entire body begin to shiver harder now. I was completely immersed in licking her cunt to care about anything else right then. I was diligently flicking Dee's clit with my tongue before sucking hard on it.

"Ohh... Aaahhh.. Aaammm... Mmmm... Coming!" Dee moaned harder and harder before barely managing to announce her orgasm before her sexy, curvy body began to tremble hard. She grabbed my hair suddenly and pulled my face hard into her crotch right as she climaxed.

I moved my tongue up and down Dee's tight slit and lapped at the lovely juices happily as they gushed out with her intense orgasm. Dee held my hair tightly and had my face buried in her crotch so I did not have any other choice other than to lick her clit harder and harder which brought on another orgasm soon after the first.

"Ooohhh!" Dee groaned long and hard and her thick thighs instantly wrapped around my head.

"Mmpph!" I cried in surprise in a muffled voice when Dee climaxed the second time.

It was one of the sexiest and hottest things to watch Dee orgasm with a squirt. I almost felt like I would drown in her cunt juices as she squirted them out all over my face. Soon enough her climax took control and her hard shivering made her relax her legs around my head.

"Aaahhh!" I gasped for breath when I jerked my head up from her crotch finally.

"Aaahhh... Mmmm..." Dee's moans began slowing down now and I watched her lovely, large breasts heaving up and down with her heavy breathing.

I wiped the thick, creamy cunt juice off of my face with the back of my hand as I tried to get my breathing back under control. A few seconds later I became aware of the throbbing hard-on I was sporting now. I grabbed my hardening dick and stroked it softly while watching Dee's sexy, naked body. She seemed to be enjoying the after-warmth of her multiple intense orgasms.

Soon enough, Dee opened her eyes and raised her head to look at me.

"That... That was amazing, Ali!" Dee said excitedly and grinned. I think she began to feel the cold wind just then because Dee began to rub her bare arms and hugged herself, squishing her large, lovely tits in the process.

"I'm not done yet." I replied, smiling mischievously before reaching out and grabbing her curvy waist. "Come on, let's go in." I said as I helped her to her feet.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed and grabbed my arm tightly when she felt the blood rush to her head from standing up too quickly.

Dee let me guide her through the glass doors and into her warm, dark bedroom. The trance track was thumping through the high-end desktop speakers. We stepped to the soft, queen-sized bed and Dee turned around and pushed me down on the bed. I flopped down and suddenly felt a gush of cold wind on my thick, hard cock. The balcony doors had been left open and the wet, chilly wind now swept into the dark bedroom. The lightning had dialed down a bit but the deep rumble of thunder was still audible over the loud music inside the bedroom.

"Let me do the rest, please?" Dee said when I reminded her that I was not done pleasuring her yet.

I feigned reluctance but readily agreed when Dee suggested this. I knew she was more than satisfied with the numerous multiple orgasms she had a few minutes ago but I wanted to give it another go.

"I've been waiting to eat this cock from so long!" Dee teased as she slowly knelt down between my legs.

I lay spread-eagled on the side of the bed with my feet resting on the plush carpeted floor.

"What are you waiting for then?" I teased back.

"Hmmm..." Dee moaned audibly with lust as she placed her soft, thick lips against the bulbous head of my huge cock and kissed it hard.

"Aah!" I exclaimed at the warmth of her lovely lips as they wrapped around the large head. "Yesss...!" I groaned in approval when Dee began to flick her soft, wet tongue all over the hyper-sensitive head of my circumcised young cock.

Dee looked me straight in the eye while she sucked the thick head of my cock and gently caressed my thighs with her warm, soft hands.

"Mmuaahh!" Dee popped the head of my cock out of her warm mouth with an audible kissing sound as her palms wrapped the thick, long shaft and squeezed hard.

"Oh, Dee!" I exclaimed in pleasure as she stroked my throbbing, thick cock slowly but deliberately. "Yesss!" I moaned my approval when she wrapped her pouty lips around the thick head once again and began to suck hard on it.

"Aaahh... Dee... Baby... That feels so good!" I moaned and encouraged her as best as I could while Dee stroked and sucked my cock faster and faster.

My huge cock was already completely erect and throbbed in Dee's hands while she stroked it. Dee kept on sucking my cock on and off for a good while as I tried to enjoy the intense pleasure.

"Muuah!" Dee again popped my cock out of her hungry mouth and gasped for breath.

I raised my head to see her looking with lust at me as she gripped my cock even more tightly and stroked it slowly. I could see her hand glisten with her saliva because she had been licking and sucking on my cock vigorously all this time.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, bro!" Dee said fiercely as she straddled my thighs.

"I want to fuck you till you scream out my name, Dee!" I replied back with the same level of desperation and grabbed at her warm, curvy waist.

"Oohh..." Dee moaned as she first rubbed the thick head of my cock just over her wet vagina lips before slowly sitting down over it. "Aaah!" Dee exclaimed when the first couple of inches of my large cock slipped into her warm, tight cunt.

"Aaaaiii!" Dee screamed out loudly when I jerked my hips and pushed my cock deeper into her without a warning. She struggled with the pain and eventually fell on top of me with nearly half of my throbbing, thick dick still buried in her lovely, juicy pussy.

I immediately wrapped my arms around lower back and pulled her in a tight embrace. I felt Dee's firm, large tits crushing against my bare chest.

"Mmmhh..." Dee began to kiss me hungrily, while trying to stifle the groans of pain and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck.

Locked in a tight embrace with Dee on top of me, I began to thrust my hips up and down slowly at first. Dee kissed me harder and her breathing got faster when my thick, hard cock began to dive deeper inch-by-inch into her tight cunt. I put an arm around Dee's neck at the back and pushed her down while I thrust my hips up.

"Mmppphhh!" Dee grunted muffled with pain as my cock buried itself all the way in Dee's clenched cunt.

"Mmm..." I moaned myself when my cock hit the back of her womb.

Dee struggled to sit up but I held her in place with an arm around her shoulder and the other wrapped tightly around her lower back. I breathed hard and kissed Dee harder as I tried to control my peeking orgasm because the warm, wet depths of Dee's pussy felt incredible. I wanted to change position so I jerked up suddenly and sat with Dee clinging to my neck.

"Aahhh!!" Dee broke our kiss to groan out loud when her weight made her shift lower on to my cock when I sat up without a warning and buried my thick cock even deeper into her tight cunt.

"Ooohh..." I moaned at the way her cunt clenched and un-clenched around the wide shaft of my dick. I could feel the soft textured vaginal walls massaging the thick shaft intermittently.

Dee shifted up a little and wrapped her thick legs around my waist as she sat on my lap with my huge dick buried all the way in her juicy, warm cunt. I moved my hand down her back and placed both my hands under Dee's large, firm and round booty cheeks. I grabbed a handful each of her sexy buttocks and began to move her back and forth over my cock.

"Aaah... Aaahh... Ooohh... Aaahh... Aaahh...Mmmhhmmm..." Dee grunted and groaned in lust and now and took over soon.

I kept a tight hold of her lovely ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling them to my heart's content while Dee straddled and rode my cock harder and harder. We stared into each other's eyes with fierce lust as the pace got faster and faster. I felt Dee's arm tighten around my neck and her pussy become considerably tighter as she neared yet another orgasm.

"Oohh.. fuck!... fuck... fuck... Yess.. yess... Yeah.. Ali!!" Dee screeched out loud and hard as soon as she climaxed and her entire body trembled feverishly.

I felt her young cunt tighten hard once around my thick, hard cock before it relaxed. I felt her hot, creamy juices flow out from the tiny gaps around my dick and drip down to my balls. Dee had buried her face into my neck and was biting down hard on it to keep herself from screaming out loud with the intense pleasure.

I did not relent but continued to shove her back and forth using her sexy, round booty cheeks as handles.

"Oh!.. Ohh!... Aaah!!.. Ali!... Aaahh... aaahh.. Ohhhh... aaahhh.. aammm... Mmmhmm... Uff!" Dee grunted harder and harder as waves after waves of orgasm hit her back-to-back with my constant fucking.

My cock felt hotter now as it rubbed faster and faster against Dee's soft, textured vaginal walls. The dripping cunt juices only made my cock more lubricated and it slipped in and out of her tight pussy easier now. The hard friction and Dee's bites on my neck were definitely bringing me closer to my own orgasm.

"Here I come!" I announced in a loud whisper before I flipped around and pushed Dee flat down on the bed.

I continued to thrust in and out now desperately.

"Aa.. aaahh... oooohh... Shit!" Dee grunted and swore with the sudden pain as I pounded her faster and faster.

I watched her lovely, large breasts jiggle up and down with each thrust and watched her pretty face express pain and pleasure at the same time. I gave a few final deep thrusts, grunted loudly once and my eyes closed tightly just as I climaxed. My entire body stiffened for a moment before I came intensely.

"Aaarrhhhh!" I growled long and loud as my throbbing cock spewed out thick streams of semen deep into Dee's warm, willing cunt.

"Oh, baby!" I heard Dee say affectionately and felt her pull my face down to kiss me. I flopped down over her warm, naked body and spurted my seed in her again and again.

"Mmmpphh!" I kissed her hard through heavy breathes as my body trembled with the waves of incredible climax.

I lay completely spent in Dee's loving embrace as I emptied my semen into her hot cunt. I still could not open my eyes but felt Dee's soft hands caressing my back and her lovely murmurs in my ear as she kept telling me how good that felt. I felt my cock spurt out the last drops of sticky semen in Dee's cunt as it slowly became flaccid after a few minutes.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as I slowly propped myself up on my hands.

I opened my eyes groggily and looked down to see Dee smiling lovingly. I grinned back and bent down to kiss her once before finally getting off of her. Dee was too spent to even move. She simply shuffled around and laid her head on the pillow. I watched her begin to shiver now as felt the cold breeze once again, now that my body was not covering and warming her anymore.