Dee and I Decide to Live-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers

"Hold on, babe." I said and hurried to cover her naked body with the thick, fluffy duvet at the foot of her bed.

Dee gratefully accepted the duvet and pulled me down for a long, hard kiss before letting me go. I had a goofy smile while I went to the bathroom to clean up. I relieved myself and washed up before stepping into the balcony. I saw Dee curled up on her side under the thick, white-colored duvet as I passed the bed to go to the balcony. The wind was bringing in the rain now and I rushed to grab our stuff. After making sure that the beanbags, blankets, J and everything else was not wet I hurried to put things in place and closed the glass doors to the balcony properly.

Five minutes later, I was under the warm blanket and spooning Dee's hot, naked body with mine.

(This is the account of the first day. Don't forget to like and comment and I will be back with the events of the next day soon.)

An_Indian
An_Indian
427 Followers