Deep Dive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Margot said, "Come stand here," so I got up, shrugged off the robe and stood beside the tub, stroking my hard-on. She pushed my hand away, grabbed my cock, and began giving me a hand job. The next thing I knew, both she and the girl had my cock in their hands, and they were taking turns jerking me off."

Kate gently sighed. Her finger was swirling over the surface of her panties more rapidly now and, once again, I could see a growing patch of dampness. My prick was massively swollen, straining in my jeans.

"Margot suddenly stood up over the girl, straddling her, and said to me, "Fuck me from behind." I stepped into the tub, and moved in behind her. Margot shifted her legs apart a bit further, bent over, and grabbed her ass cheeks to spread herself. She looked down at the girl and said, "Put him in." The girl, rubbing her clit with one hand, reached up with the other, grabbed my prick and, slowly pumping me, eased it into Margot's pussy..."

"Nice pussy?" Kate breathed.

"Lovely. Tight. Soaking wet. Puffy lips..."

"Ahh..."

"The next thing I knew, I was deep inside Margot, and we were slowly fucking. We were standing over top of the girl, who was moaning and frigging herself with both hands, watching my cock slide in and out of Margot's cunt..."

"Lucky girl..." Kate's eyes were almost closed, and her right hand had slipped inside her dress. Her fingers were tweaking what was obviously now a very hard nipple. Her other hand was still firmly cupping her crotch, one finger slippied in under the side of the panty band.

"And then?" Kate murmured.

"We stopped, and moved on to the bedroom. The girl lay spread-eagled on the bed, and Margot went down on her. I watched for a while. Margot was on her hands and knees, her face buried in the girl's bush and her breasts swaying under her as she rocked back and forth, licking... I'll always remember the sound of her tonguing that girl's pussy."

Kate was panting in quiet, short breaths now. I could almost swear she was on the verge of a small orgasm.

"And what were you doing? Just watching?" Kate whispered.

"Mmmm. I was in the armchair on the other side of the room, watching the show and stroking myself. After awhile, I moved over to the bed behind Margot, and started massaging her clit with my fingers while she deep-tongued the girl. Margot started moaning, and then cried out, "Get our friend!"

"What friend?"

"Our... toy box friend. We kept a collection of special toys beside the bed. Her "friend" was a thick, black dildo that she loved to use on herself..."

"Jesus."

"So I pulled it out of the box, lubed it, and started sliding it up and down Margot's slit while she sucked away on the girl. Suddenly, Margot threw her head back and moaned "In! All the way!" She bucked back hard against the dildo, taking it as far in as she could. She rocked back and forth, over and over, as I fucked her with it. It drove her crazy... Finally, after a minute or two, she had a really intense orgasm."

By this point, Kate had moved her entire left hand down inside her panties. I could see her knuckles flexing against the material as her fingers slowly moved. I swore I could hear a faint, moist, 'snicking' sound as her fingers slid gently up and down her slit.

"Keep going..." Kate urged.

"Exhausted, Margot rolled away from the girl, looked at her, and said, "your turn". The girl smiled at me, and spread her legs wider. I moved into place. My prick was throbbing so much by that point that it ached."

"And you fucked her?"

"Absolutely. The girl was so wet that I hardly noticed myself slipping in. We screwed frantically for a few minutes, and then she suddenly pulled away, rolled over on her belly, and raised her ass up in the air".

A soft hissing sound escaped Kate's lips, her eyes half closed, her hidden fingers slowly becoming more and more animated.

"Margot said to me, "Now! Do her now!"

"Fuck..." Kate moaned.

"I crawled up behind the girl, my cock ramrod hard. I really needed to come. Everything was just aching down there... Margot leaned over, and squeezed some lube on the girls' ass. The girl squealed a bit in anticipation, and cried out, "Yes!"

"I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down between her cheeks, getting ready. And then I slowly eased myself deep into her ass. I fucked her from behind until she came."

"Unnh... And Margot? What was she doing?" Kate was now clearly frigging herself. I could see her ass gently lifting up off the couch as she strained into her fingers.

"She lay there, watching us, slowly sliding the dildo in and out of her cunt. After the girl came, I pulled out, and jacked off on her ass. Margot continued fucking herself with the toy until she came hard again. After that, the three of us curled up together, and went to sleep."

"Ah Christ," Kate moaned. "I can't take much more of this..." She paused for a few seconds, collecting herself.

Looking directly at me, she asked, "You said you liked to watch. Would you like to watch me?"

"Jesus, yes." I stammered.

Smiling almost nervously, she spread her legs further apart, both of her hands suddenly busy with her panties. I heard the sound of snaps letting go, and looked down to see the fabric falling away from her crotch. She had a beautiful, hazel-coloured bush surrounding a pair of glistening pink lips. Her clit, clearly visible, was swollen to the size of a hazelnut. Fluid was gently trickling down her inner thighs onto the couch.

I was mesmerized.

"You too, Commando," she ordered, smiling.

I hurriedly unsnapped my jeans, pulled down the zipper, and freed my cock. It looked almost angry - red, engorged, pulsing.

Kate groaned, her legs spreading even wider. She focused on my prick as she began circling her clit with a finger. "I'm. Gonna. Want. Some... unhhh... some of that."

With her other hand, she gently worked two fingers into her cunt. Her pace steadily increased as she continued touching her clit.

"Go!" she panted. "You too! Together! And then after... ahhh... after... we'll fuck like crazy!"

I grabbed my cock, watching her, and began jacking rapidly. The sight of her moist fingers moving in and out of her cunt was incredibly arousing.

Our rhythm suddenly increased. Me urgently pumping, Kate flicking at her crimson nub while fingering herself almost like a woman possessed.

"Getting closer..." she moaned.

"Me... too..." I panted back.

"Soon... soon... now?"

"Now!"

There seemed to be a momentary hitch in time when everything stopped, and then both of us exploded, moaning loudly. My come spurted up her legs as far as her thighs, while her pussy squeezed out a warm gush of musky liquid. It felt like we came forever.

_________________________

Settling back into reality, we shyly glanced at each other.

Kate had been lying almost with abandon on the couch, her legs splayed apart after her orgasm. She gently closed them together, and sat up.

Still gripping my softening cock, I started to sit up as well.

"Stop," she said.

Getting onto her hands and knees, she scootched her way up the couch towards me.

"Just stop," she repeated.

Leaning over, she took my prick in her mouth, and began to gently suck.

"Mmmm. Lovely."

Against all odds, I began to harden again.

"Ahhhh. Mmmmm."

Within a minute, I was almost back to my previous stiff state.

She stopped, looked up at me, and then smiled mischievously.

"That's nice," she said. "And now... the best part."

Sitting up and straddling my lap, she reached down, grasped her dress, and pulled it off over her head.

I lay there in awe. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned. Small, firm, with hard nipples and brown aureoles that almost matched the colour of her bush. She was stunning.

Rising up on her knees, she positioned herself over my prick, guiding it towards her glistening cunt. As she slowly lowered herself, the head of my cock disappeared into her. So tight. So warm.

She moaned, her eyes closed. "Such a goooood fit. I knew it..."

Her juices flowed down my shaft. Reaching down with one hand, she massaged her hardened clit in time to our fucking.

"Soon... soon..." she whispered as she increased her pace, riding me harder and deeper as she rubbed herself more and more vigorously.

As we rapidly approached another climax, she unexpectedly stopped, pulling herself up and away from me.

"Wha?" I mumbled.

"Wait," she said.

She turned, moving on her hands and knees back to the other end of the couch. Ass in the air, she said, "We finish this way."

Eagerly, I shucked off my jeans, crawled up behind her, and pressed the tip of my cock to her cunt.

"Sssssttt" she hissed. "Not there. Here." She swayed her hips suggestively, slid three fingers between her pussy lips, and then rubbed the slippery juices on her asshole. "That waitress isn't the only one who likes it from behind,"she whispered.

Beside myself with excitement, I slid the head of my cock up and down between her glistening cheeks. Shuddering, she reached around, grabbed my shaft, and eased it towards her clenched bud. Little by little it slipped into her tightness. "Ah God," she moaned. "Been so long. Too long. Need this..."

Suddenly, she plunged her ass back onto my prick until I was fully enveloped. She squealed with pleasure, and began rapidly rocking - forward and back, forward and back - while her hand returned to her pussy and began dancing with her clit again.

Her movements increased in intensity. She was now almost impaling herself, then pulling away, then shoving hard back against me - again and again - moaning, her eyes closed, an almost grim look on her face.

"Soon. Soon. Ah God, soon. Ready... ready... cum... cum with me... cum..."

She stiffened suddenly as an orgasm swept over her. A high, wailing sigh escaped her lips while she spasmed, her ass clenching tightly. I erupted into her.

"Fuuuuuuuckkk!" she cried, and turned her head sideways towards me. We kissed, for the first time.

"I knew you liked deep diving," she joked, laughing.

We both lay there, panting deeply, as I slowly softened inside her.

12