All Comments on 'Deep Down Inside Ch. 13-16'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RaixenRaixen7 months ago

You have probably finished the story but I would really love to see a Graham Camille hatefuck scenario. It probably won't happen but certainly something that would be amazing to read

theomegadirectivetheomegadirective7 months ago

I'm a little disappointed that the story has somewhat plateaued. It went from the revelation that in Ch. 9 Camille let Gordon fondle her and gave him her panties to another four chapters of teasing. It seems like a mistake to up the ante so much and then pull back and let the tension sputter out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EPIC ! would be an understatement ...

There are just not enough letters in the alphabet, to describe the feelings in real words of what I just read ?

Fuck Meee ...is the closest I can come up, in this latest of your instalments.

When you bring out the pleasure in words, two constantly conflicting states of the human Body, mixed with the raw sensual Mind the likes of yours ... Yes, you created Candy for the Mind!

Please keep it real, the way you know how, and continue to make, and build on this exotic taboo flavour... which melts in our Mind !

Thank You Odeon for sharing your ART with our human Kind .

ps.

the Stars you get, are endless

nitinjozefnitinjozef6 months ago

I have to agree with theomegadirective's opinion. It feels like the plot hasn't advanced at all after the initial buildup. While the writing is good, the the characters remain stuck in a loop. Hoping to see a clear direction for these characters in the coming episodes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very good. Very erotic. Love it. Amazing work!

HighBrowHighBrow17 days ago

All tennis, yoga and dildos…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES