Deep Guilt: The Elusive Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you listen to the audios there are a few items you should be aware of. The making out, breast caressing, nipple sucking, genital fondling, eating out, 69 and post orgasm cum sharing kiss should all be obvious from the beginning. This was how her normal lesbian encounter progressed. The final audio, which is her most confessional to date, includes some interesting statements which Candie has never made before. It was recorded in the beginning of June 2021. In the audio Candie and Nikki are having a session while watching a video of Carter Cruise.

Let me take a moment to sing the praises of the remarkable talents of Miss Cruise. She is pure perfection. Gorgeous breasts with pierced nipples, a beautiful pink clit, pussy lips and hole. And a mesmerizing asshole that she can gape open and quickly close at will. The moment Candie saw her ass in action she was overwhelmed with lust for her gaping asshole. She said it was the hottest thing she had ever seen.

In this latest audio the girls are actively engaged in foreplay and Candie states, "Nikki says you've gotta have an orgasm a day, to keep it nice and moist and then it comes real good. Experimenting with different things..... We take turns trying to perfect the orgasm". I was amazed at this statement. It has been 15 years since I have heard those opinions expressed, and those words were said by Kathy. It was her personal mantra on how to keep herself sexually satisfied and she said it often. And here that opinion still exists in Candies memory. Sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction.

The next new ground covered is Candie saying that she and Nikki "were like best friends. Because we could do things on the outside too. Like going out to dinner or shopping. We like shopping." This is the first time the relationship has gone from the porn set or an apartment to a public place. The reality of being with Kathy creeping into the fantasy. And finally, at the end of the audio, when I ask her to tell Nikki she loves her Candie says, "I don't love her I just like having sex with her!.....I love to fuck her and she loves to fuck me." The perfect place to end this discussion, with Candie being unable to profess her love for Kathy despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Denial rules her life and she is powerless to overcome it.

Steve

--:--
--:--
1.0
Candies_Fantasies
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Blackmailed & Controlled Pt. 01 Cheating wife forced into what she wants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotwife Chronicles 01 Kate deals straight, until she doesn't.in Fetish
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Best Served Cold Woman takes a hall pass with younger man.in Loving Wives
My Wife Becomes BBC & Bi Slut Ch. 03 My wife and I explore new boundaries.in Loving Wives
More Stories