All Comments on 'Deep Inside I'm Smiling'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Met you?

I think I met you or maybe just a kindred spirit! Diane or Teri lost her cherry and just kept going until she ran out of petrol! Great story, JJ. Five stars.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years ago

I love this. Truly one of the best pieces of erotica that I've read in a while. Thank you for sharing your writing talents.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No character development at all.

The woman has no motivation nor recognizable character traits. If you want to properly write you must include something for the reader to identify with. You gave nothing.

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
You’re better than this

Not up to your usual standards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great!

Not really arousing but so true! So similar to how I feel (except I am atheist now). Well written!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Damn guys!

This story is about me. I find that when I write real stories I always get negative feedback but luckily, idgaf. It's been a while since I've done a story that wasn't a request from a follower and it feels good. This is also not really a story. It's more of a stream of consciousness short prose type of poem but Lit won't let me put this in poetry. I tend to write in that netherworld between poetry and prose quite often. I love this "story" so much. Sorry if you don't like it. *shrugs* I'm gonna write tons more like this because I find it so satisfying to write. People can either read them or not. Doesn't matter to me, but I do appreciate the constructive feedback. I really do.

BrattyTeaseBrattyTeasealmost 4 years ago

You and I are the same breed, for sure. I loved reading your thoughts articulated vividly as I have those same musings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexual nihilism at its best. You need constant attention because, at heart, you are an empty vessel, confusing pathos with depth...

borock44borock44about 1 year ago

This goes along with what i said about portrait of a slut 2 .I've always been fascinated by women who just love sex and have enough balls to live there life dismissing all of these fucked up rules and double standards about what one should and should not do. most people are so conformed into someone else bullshit that they don't know how to live and criticize the ones that do.5 stars all day every day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...