All Comments on 'Deep Space Lust Ch. 01'

by Aeon_junk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RorurkaRorurkaabout 3 years ago

Amazing hope you can continue this series any futa on male gangbang in the future?

cspro26cspro26about 3 years ago

This story is amazing! The fact that its called part one gives me the greatest hope for more! The personality of Nascina is amazing!

Aeon_junkAeon_junkabout 3 years agoAuthor
Much obligated

Thank you very much for your comments. There will be part 2 at some point, although it may take some time, because I'm currently writing a non-erotic science fiction story. There will also be more shemales involved, but don't expect a gangbang scene until chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic story!

Had a lot of fun reading it. The story was very solidly written. Wonder if this will go into old-timey planet hopping adventure sci-fi or modern dramatic star-faring. Wonder if there will be other races with "certain features" the hero likes, if perhaps he will entertain his newfound urge through virtual reality or custom robot girls. Hope you develop the hero's first love's race more. I especially loved her race's dynamic of social dominance equaling sexual dominance. I absolutely adore that concept paired with a futas/shemales: juggling pleasure and prestige, proud dickgirls reduced to bottoms, dickgirls secretly curious about bottoming scared to experiment, then secretly satisfying their curiosity while afraid to drop their family's prestige — there's all sorts of psychological and sexual fun to be had. Speaking of, the sex scenes were good. But I feel authors cheat me a bit when they start out with their character being a femboy. It's like they are half way there already. Especially if the character is also already a cock-aholic, just doesn't know it yet. In this case they are 90% there. And I happen to like to read about the process the most. The young and innocent being seduced by alien girl cock to their shock and dismay, clinging to their masculinity and heterosexuality. That sort of fun thing. But to each his own. Looking forward to the next chapter.

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Kasey and Jenny can be together. They should add Nascina to their family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous