Deep Space Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Girly-looked cadet receives training from an shemale alien.
14.8k words
4.43
15.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers

Kasey McCoy had always been a brilliant student at the Federation of Planets academy, and now as one of the select cadets in the Odion space station training course his diligence had not been dented. He was the youngest of five siblings, each with a distinguished calling and a respectable place in the cogs of the Federation. Therefore, he could not afford to waver. Kasey had always attended the most demanding institutions, so standing out on grades was not easy. While his classmates went out to parties or dates, he remained cloistered in his books or practicing maneuvers, such as holding his breath for more than two minutes. His experience with women during his teenager's years was nil. He had no qualms about talking to them but none of them saw him with interests beyond friendship. Maybe it was due to his un-masculine appearance. He had shoulder-length golden hair tied back in a bow, a fad that was now falling out of fashion. He was always the shortest of his male companions. As he was constantly exercising his silhouette was slim. It wasn't unusual for his staunch colleagues to mistake him for a girl when they saw him from behind. The latter happened a lot, because, although his tanned body was fibrous, he did not have muscles that stood out to the eye, but what he did have that attracted attention was his round and firm behind. During physical training classes, his buttocks were like two balloons in his regulation spandex suit. More than one of his classmates, and his teachers, sneakily stared at him while Kasey didn't notice.

Now Kasey was playing for real. He had been the only one from his academy to pass the exam to enter the flyer training course at Odion, usually the cadets waited until the end of the year to present themselves, but, knowing Kasey that six months before a test was taken for candidates who did not had gotten over it the year before, he showed up anyway; alleging that he considered himself capable of taking his final exams ahead of time, so that he would be eligible to enter the training course. His plan worked, there was already a record; his older brother, among so many.

When he took the first transporter to the space station, Kasey knew that from now on, everything will be tough. The vehicle began to take off. As he watched the huge skyscrapers of his city getting smaller and smaller, tremors took hold of his gut. If he passed the course he would become a certified flyer, and if he doesn't he'll come home showing his family that he had failed. Kasey made up his mind that he would spend every minute studying and practicing. Friends and women would be left for later.

During his first classes, Kasey experienced no challenges that he couldn't overcome. His classmates were very warm to him. It was a group made up of men and women, both from Earth and from other planets. The only one who offered defiance was Anders, a lanky blond who always took opportunities to emphasize his effeminate appearance. Kasey was used to dealing with those of that ilk by now, nothing that a scathing response showed Anders that his teeth could also bite.

The ones he got along with the most was Janny, an earthling like him, and Botha, a green-skinned Maqiao. It was a peculiar pair who had decided to form a cell with Kasey taking part of. What most caught his attention was how relaxed they were during the classes, they even made jokes behind the back of the instructors, was he the only one who took it seriously? However, when they asked a difficult question, both Janny and Botha answered without question, sometimes before Kasey understood the question.

Kasey barely spent time with his new friends. They went to lunch together, and to dinner when Kasey did not prefer to have a small snack in his room, thus studying more before going to sleep.

"I'd like you to open your soul a little, Kasey," Janny told her once as she tugged at his arm to drag him out of his room.

In truth, Kasey was not paying attention to the things around him. As he walked past the main hall of the commercial area, a town-sized conglomerate of restaurants, electronics stores, clothing stores, virtual arcades and other wonders, he barely looked up from his digital tablet, reading his reports from algebra. All of this changed during the second year, at his first gravity control class.

That day applicants would have the opportunity to experiment with zero gravity, a fundamental task for anyone who wants to become a flyer. The instructor was named Nascina. A tall woman with dark hair. Her skin was coppery, and his practice uniform was tight enough to reveal a fit and regal figure. Her gaze was stern but she wore soft lipstick and a slight blush stood out on her cheeks. A strong woman but who did not completely neglect her physical appearance. Until one of his classmates told him about it, Kasey didn't know that she was not an Earthling, but a Phalosatire, a species he had never heard of. Now that Kasey was observing her in detail, he noticed her unusual eyes, her irises that could not decide if they were violet or indigo wrapped around a wedge-shaped pupil. It made him think of a snake but with a less deadly and more sublime air.

Instructor Nascina noticed the recklessness with which Kasey had stared at her.

"Do you have any questions, cadet?"

Kasey felt his stomach curl. Those exotic eyes had settled on him with a hint of malice.

"No ma'am."

"Well, I'll clear any doubts you may have, while the rest of the class learns the first task. Come to the front."

Kasey stepped out of the line with as much dignity as he could, as if it had been what he wanted in the first place. Other than Janny and Botha, he sure had fooled some.

The instructor ordered him to put on a vest that was hung by a ring on a nylon rope that, after traversing one of the ceiling beams, formed a pulley, where the other end of the rope was within reach of her. She vigorously pulled on her side of the rope, propelling Kasey about six feet above the ground. The maneuver was so sudden that he couldn't resist flapping his feet like an insect, looking for something to perch on.

"They're nowhere near ready to maneuver during gravity disturbances," Nascina announced in a dismissive tone." Just look at your partner, what's your name?"

"K-Kasey ..."

"For starters, stop moving. If you don't maintain a firm bearing, how do you expect to perform your duties on a Federation ship?"

She was right. Kasey calmed himself and pretended there was a floor under his feet. His feet were still hanging but now they were at his mercy and not gravity's. While he was concentrating on his mobility, he could pick up on his companions by looking at him with esteem and nodding their heads.

"However," said the instructor, "gravity is not usually so easy to tame."

She then gave him a kick that sent him to the side, then she pulled the rope for Kasey to come back with more momentum and, this time, pushed to the opposite side. He had become a pendulum. He watched as the room moved from one side to another, his companions blurred figures. Kasey just needed a moment of peace to position himself on his corresponding axis; however, the instructor was unwilling to make the slightest concession.

"Regain control of your body, quickly!"

"No I can't."

"That answer is inadmissible," she replied as she gave a more aggressive jerk than the previous ones.

The test was not essentially difficult. Kasey had passed stress tests in the past. The difference was the rudeness with which she was running. She should have given him a sample before putting him up to the real challenge; moreover, the tyranny with which the instructor treated him made him feel terror instead of trust.

"Come on, Kasey!," She demanded. "We don't have all day."

"I can't, Instructor," the cadet replied, his voice shaking.

"What did I say about that answer?"

"Let me go down."

"You can't get off once you've boarded a ship."

"Please put me down." Kasey was so flustered he didn't realize it had sounded like a squeak.

The instructor came to her senses and began to slow down the momentum with which her cadet moved, until he slowed enough to hold him firmly and unbutton his vest. Kasey fell to the ground less gently than he would have wished. The instructor held her cheeks with those dark-skinned fingers and turned her gaze to his. Kasey, now practically an adult, felt like a helpless child being besieged by that feline gaze. The woman nodded to herself, confident that she hadn't tortured her student any more than she had wanted. Then, to the surprise of the young man, she put on a smile that was dislodged from the despot image that had been made in his mind, she looked even angelic. Her cheeks were soft and her lips were thick.

"I guess I'll call you Sissy from now on," she said. She helped him up and motioned for him to mingle with his peer group, immediately instructing the next to undergo the same test.

Kasey couldn't believe what he had heard. Although she had said it quietly, the laughter of other cadets revealed that some had come to listen. Unfortunately Anders had been one of them. He had never felt so humiliated. What kind of professional was she? Not only had she tormented him in his first class, but also insulted him. That had never happened to him, at least from a teacher.

When he returned to his place, Janny put a hand on his shoulder, in a gesture of support, but he pulled her away from him coldly. The only thing Kasey needed to feel better was to disappear.

"That woman is crazy," Botha commented after class was over.

"I guess she wanted to make an impression," she added. "Quite an impression!"

"She couldn't have done that," Kasey hissed, still filled with anger. "It must be against the federal training regulations."

"Maybe you're exaggerating, Kasey," Janny said in an understanding but logical tone. "I don't know what it was like in your academy, but in mine the teachers enjoyed full ..."

"I do not mean that. I'm talking about ... the insult."

"We didn't hear anything, what did she say?"

Kasey closed his lips tightly. He didn't even dare to repeat it in front of his friends. Kasey's pride kept him from retreating after such an embarrassing defeat. He thought about how he could fight back. He could go to Colonel Straven, the rector of the institution in Orion, he had the authority to put incompetent instructors in their place. However, he dismissed that idea. If he started suing his mentors to higher authorities it would create him a reputation as a gossip, something that would complicate his last year of apprenticeship. But he could not leave without fighting, it was one of the first and few teachings his father had given him. He came up with an alternative. It was a somewhat suicidal plan but he had nothing more to lose.

"We have to go, Kasey," Janny said as she grabbed his arm.

"You go. I'll catch up with you." Kasey had only one thing to care about, instructor Nascina. When he wanted to sit up he noticed that his arm was still holding on to Janny's touch. They looked at each other for a moment, and then Janny, hiding her embarrassment, released him. How weird that girl is sometimes, Kasey thought as he watched her stomp off, Botha following her, forcing himself to keep her pace.

Kasey noticed that the room had two openings. The double door through which the other cadets had retired and a smaller one in a corner where the instructor had entered at the end of class. Kasey walked over to this door and saw through the glass that a tunnel-like hallway opened to the side, preventing him from seeing where it led. He struck once and no one responded. He struck again and got the same result.

Since he didn't want to back down, he got in and ventured down the hall. He was going to talk to the instructor face to face about what had happened, demanding an explanation. Men solved problems that way, openly and, as much as his physical appearance indicated otherwise, Kasey was a man. And since he had already gathered the courage to go after his oppressor, he did not want to miss the opportunity.

As he walked he felt that the humidity increased, and his vision became difficult, as if the environment were polluted. He came into a large room with porcelain walls and a series of doors lined up to the right.

"Instructor Nascina?" He asked. She would have to necessarily be there.

"Instructor Nascina?"

"Here," a voice answered from one of the half-open doors. "Come in, who is it?"

Kasey confidently opened the door wide and stepped inside. The matter that flooded the room, and even the corridor, came from there. It was nothing more than steam. Once he dissolved he could see the figure that had spoken to him earlier.

"Instructor, my name is ..."

Kasey's tongue got stuck. It was indeed Instructor Nascina, although she was on her back, sitting on a stool. What interrupted the young man's line of thought was that she was completely naked. She was in the middle of a bath. Why had she told him to come in then? Her dark hair was loose and tousled like a heap of snakes that fell over a voluminous brown back. She had muscles but she still looked eminently feminine, no one would be able to mistake her. Her waist was slim, no creases that looked out of place. Then the figure widened again at her hips, ending in a firm, round ass that jutted out from the bench. Her body was covered in soap but, by some divine fortune, there wasn't a single bubble of foam on her buttocks, allowing him to fully contemplate that majesty. Kasey knew that the duty compelled him to leave and respect the privacy of his superior, although his immobile legs didn't think the same.

"Ah, it's you." She said, turning her gaze to him. Her tone was one of annoyance rather than rapture.

When she got up and turned around, Kasey's world was never the same again. The stunning woman had modest breasts, highlighted by nipples covered in brown halos. And below her waist, between her legs was ... a penis.

While Kasey had never seen a naked woman in person, he knew the last thing he had to find where a woman's genitalia was located was a penis. Long and flabby. Superior to his. It was also accompanied by a pair of balls that swayed after the movement when she got up. Her ballsack was big and completely shaved. What's more, except for a small black bush, there were no traces of hair on hier pubis.

"You shouldn't be here," she said irritably, without the slightest gesture of shame. That was not normal behavior.

Kasey turned a deaf ear, his thoughts fuzzy. Then he remembered that she was not a human, but a Phalosatire. Maybe she was a hermaphroditic species, or maybe she was a male within her species. This conclusion alleviated his doubts but they were not enough to stop his eyes for staring at that forbidden member. She must have been five inches, or maybe seven! No, she couldn't be that big either. A brown foreskin almost completely enveloped her purple glans, a couple of drops, which must have been the water from the shower, fell from the tip of that majestic beast. The woman grew impatient at the cadet's lack of reaction, and she placed a hand on her hip, waiting. Why wasn't she covering herself? If she had, Kasey would have gone long ago. However, he had already overused the confusion the encounter had caused. Consciousness returned to his spirit and told him to get out of that situation as quickly as possible, leaving the dialogue behind.

The young man left the shower room and returned to the training room, on his way to where his friends were. He thought the woman would say something to him but she let him go, as if it were an inconvenience with whom he was not worth dealing with.

He didn't tell anyone what had happened. When he was in his room, he investigated Phalosatires on his electronic tablet. Apparently they were an almost extinct species of which little was known. They were, from a Terrestrial perspective, all males with the exception of a female, who was their queen, similar to ants. In that case, Nascina was, strictly speaking, a male. Although no one could consider someone as attractive as her as a man. Wait. Why did he think she was attractive? She was a bully who had verbally assaulted him in the middle of the entire class. Bitch would have been a better way to define her. He may have had that slip because he had remembered how attractive her body was. A silhouette to die for, a very lewd ass, well-formed breasts and a masculine ... he ended it up thinking the same thing again. He didn't understand why his mind gave so much room to... what she had between her legs. When he looked at her watch, he realized it was already 9:00 p.m. Holy satellites! How had he consumed so much time in that accident? He would have to fall asleep later if he wanted to complete his daily study quota.

Kasey had trouble sleeping that night, and many others. When he had the expected next gravity control class, the instructor acted as if nothing had happened. That time she had chosen to rage with other of his classmates. It turned out that she did not have a specific target, but that every day she chose one at random to apply a dose of humiliation. Curiously she only did it with the males.

Kasey improved during practice, he hadn't given her a single reason to yell at him or given him names. Even the congratulations she handed out seemed genuine. Now that her students had measured her size and she had measured ours, a harmony between the student-teacher relationship was beginning to forge. But things changed when they switched to zero gravity.

There was a square room set in a separate annex. They had to practice pirouettes while suspended in the air by means of a device that made gravity disappear. It was an indescribable sensation, the dream of every cadet. When Kasey tried it he rather experienced vertigo, but ended up getting used to it quickly. This was until Nascina approached to guide him in certain maneuvers demanded by her. When her hands touched his body and her face was seen inches from his, he couldn't help but think about her naked body, losing control of his temper. As irritated as she was, he couldn't help it.

"You're done for today, Sissy," she told him after giving a sigh. She called him that way when his failures exceeded her level of indulgence. "Take off your suit and give it to Anders, who's next."

As Kasey obeyed, Anders came trotting up, his hips shaking pompously, as if he were leaving roses in his trail. He wore a smug grin.

"I appreciate it, Sissy," he said as he took the suit from his hands. When he saw Kasey beginning to clench his fists, he put his hands up. "Kasey, sorry, Kasey. It's a joke, don't be like that. We are all friends, right?"

Kasey sighed, and ended up relaxing his fists. It was not proper conduct to resolve disputes that way, no matter how satisfactory would've been.

"Now look closely at how a real man moves in zero gravity."

He wouldn't be the manliest one in the room. Kasey thought maliciously.

There had been many dreams that Kasey'd had in which Nascina appeared. Although that night he had the most vivid of all. He kept stirring constantly in bed, thinking over and over again about what he should do the next day. He usually had a hard time sleeping during exam time, not before. He suddenly found himself floating in the zero gravity room next to Nascina. She indicated to him how well he was executing the feat. Then gravity snapped back and Kasey fell on his ass to the ground. They were supposed to warn once they were going to deactivate artificial gravity. They both took off their regulation suits and were left in their worldly exercise clothes. Not the spandex suit, but a simple shirt and joggers. Nascina gave him a contemptuous look, as if it had been his fault.

"I don't think this is for you, Sissy. Let's make a Deal. I'll let you pass the final exam if you do this: "Immediately she began to lower her pants and pulled them down completely; she was not wearing underwear. Her long brown penis came to light like a giant still sleeping. "Make it hard," she said in a daring tone unlike hers.

Aeon_junk
Aeon_junk
20 Followers