Deep Space UD9 - 01

Story Info
Part one - Desaster.
1.1k words
4.2
2.7k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep Space Exploration Unit Delta 9

Part 01

Desaster

The deep space exploration vessel Delta 9 was on its tour of duty since nearly a millennium. Besides a droid control unit, flying the ship while the crew was in hypersleep, there were ten human crew members.

The ship was by and large automated and more than half of the crew could stay sleeping for most of the time.

Unfortunately, today was not 'most of the time'.

Alarms shrilled throughout the ship. Amber had been awake first. As the captain of the ship, she had priority to be put into service in emergencies like this. She lay in her transparent sleeping capsule and blinked. Trying to focus, she hit the button to her side. This opened the top of the capsule, releasing her. She was completely naked and put on her skin tight uniform trousers along with the wide boots. Then she covered her beautiful boobs with a sports bra and a uniform tank-top.

Jack had woken up shortly after her and also prepared to leave to capsule. As first officer, he'd be called any second now. Nevertheless, he took a moment to come to his senses - and just at that moment, the captain hat gotten up. He couldn't help to glance at her beautiful body and especially at the boobs swinging free, until she tamed them with the bra. Now he had a gorgeous boner. He hid it as far as possible, but the captain had seen. And her innocent-but inviting-grin had not made it better in any way. He sloshed some cold water to his face. No time for this now, they'd need to focus.

He ran to the command-centre, where Amber was already waiting for him.

She checked displays and was talking to Ten, the droid, when he entered. "...damage-reports look severe." she said.

"Yes, captain. The whole section could be damaged beyond repair." the droid replied.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"Jack, good to see you," Amber answered, "We've been hit by something. We suspect an asteroid, but can't be sure, as the whole Com-section is in ruins. A total of four crew members had been awake and are currently unaccounted for."

"We lost the atmosphere there, as well as all communication," - as well internally as to the outside, she added.

"Damn, that's severe!" Jack exclaimed. "I suppose the auto-repair systems are already on it?"

"Yes, but that's were you come in: as we don't have any communication, we don't know, what's happening down there. So we can't be sure, that repairs are happening or if they are even possible." Amber explained.

"I'm on it," Jack said, leaving the room. "Perhaps it'd be a good idea to wake up Jim." he offered.

Jim was the communications officer of the ship. And Amber agreed. She ordered Ten to initiate the wakeup-procedure for Jim.

"I'll check life support while you keep an eye on the situation from here." she commanded, addressing Ten.

She walked down the last corridor and hit the button on the life-support module's airlock. It didn't move. She opened the panel and switched to manual control. Then she retried and succeeded. The door could be moved by hand.

She got in and found Tara lying on the floor. Here eyes were open, but didn't move. She flashed light into them and saw the pupils contracting.

"Thank god! She's alive." Amber looked around and found the room in a mess.

Tara's uniform had been torn to shreds and she had scratch marks all over her body. Amber also noted a slimy substance on the floor.

Quickly she checked the life-support status and found it to be okay. So she grabbed one of Tara's arms and pulled her over her shoulder to drag her along. She half dragged, half carried the woman to the infirmary next to the command-centre. Approaching there, she called for Ten and ordered him to wake up Vin, the ship's doctor as well.

They put Tara down on one of the treatment couches. She was cleaned and the superficial wounds were treated. They made sure, that her life signs were stable before they left her. The doctor would need at least another 8 hours to be woken up.

They continued to check the ship, but many sectors were still not accessible They couldn't find any trace of the missing women and men.

After a full shift, they decided to get a rest. Jim had just woken up, so he could take over.

Amber dropped her clothes and lay down in her bunk. She switched off the light. Lying wide awake in her bed, she was pondering their situation, when she suddenly heard a noise at the air duct.

It opened and Jack crawled in. He looked straight into her phaser.

"Are you crazy?!" she exclaimed "I could have shot you!"

"Couldn't sleep, didn't want to bring you in an indecent situation." he said.

She lay down again, also loosing his clothes he climbed over her to the back of the bunk and spooned her. He cupped the beautiful boobs and enjoyed the touch of her body everywhere. And he couldn't help to become rock hard.

She giggled. "I'm really tired, but you seem not to be."

"Well..." he admitted.

"Put it in!" she said, pushing her tight ass against his cock.

He took the hint and placed his glans directly on her backdoor. Slowly pushing against the dry resistance, he entered her. She bit her lip, moaning she enjoyed the piercing pain, mixed with pleasure, until the pain subsided.

After he had entered her, he started to fuck her ass. She played uninterested, but he noticed, that she always waited until he was in and then pushed back, impaling herself deeper on his cock. He put his fingers on her clit, rubbing it - and soon the came, pushing him over the edge as well. He filled her tunnel with his cum and she loved every drop of it. They fell asleep without separating.

They woke up to the call of Jim. Jack crawled back to his room through the air duct and they both got to the infirmary after clothing themselves properly.

They entered and saw, the room was a mess. Tara lay on the treatment couch, a slimy trace from between her legs could be traced to the air duct.

"What happened?" Amber asked.

"Can't say." Jim said. "She's more or less ok, but she has similar traces to someone who has given birth: her vagina is spread quite wide, and her sphincter is gaped as well.

"Unfortunately, I had to sedate her - she had a nervous breakdown and tried to kill herself, claiming 'they would get to us all'"