Deep Thoughts with a Demisexual Pt. 02

Story Info
Katherine and Tristan use a big blue dildo.
2.8k words
3.4
1.5k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Katherine

He strode over to the closet and pulled a large blue strap-on out of a drawer in his dresser. He presented it to me. The blue dildo was silicone, thick and firm. It still had give, enough to make it realistic. I was impressed by it's girth, it's length a realistic measure. It was mounted to straps that went around the waist and thighs. His eyes sparkled as he told me about it, "I got it to see how I would feel about having a bigger dick. Mostly as an experiment on my feelings about bottom surgery."

"And? How do you feel so far?" I wanted to touch the blue cock before me but resisted.

"I'm still feeling it out. I really like touching myself with it on. It's really validating." He was red again.

Picturing that was hot. I gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm glad." My cunt ached as I imagined that strap on in his hand. In my mouth.

"It's actually been a lot easier to get off while I wear it. I just use some lube and touch the dildo before I rub my dick under it."

Goddess have mercy. I clench my thighs. The lamp light in the room was too bright, the room too white. Fuck I wanted to watch him do that. I wanted to help him do it. His face was bright with excitement at sharing this with me, his eyes bright. I bit my lip. "That sounds really hot. Show me? Please?"

His eyes widened. "You want to watch me jerk off?"

I nodded slowly, holding his eyes with mine.

---

Tristan was laying on the bed with that strap-on low on his hips. He was red in the face, his glasses off. His shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his binder to me. He was nude from the waist down, his shapely legs relaxed on the comforter. I realized as I sat on the bed with him, I liked his feet. It was an aesthetic thing, his feet were soft and dainty. He had a bottle of lube on the nightstand. His eyes hadn't left me, his breaths heavy.

He took the bottle of lube and squeezed a drop onto the head of the dildo. He used his fingers to smear the clear liquid over the head. My cheeks warmed as I watched him. His eyes roamed my sitting body as he slid lube down his blue cock with his fingers. He applied more lube and repeated his movements. My mouth watered and my insides quivered. He gave that strap-on a firm steady stroke. I was coming undone watching him touch his big dick. I wanted to be the one touching. I wanted to put it in my mouth. I tried to settle down, not wanting to pressure him into something he didn't want. He fisted that big dick, watching me the whole time. I felt his eyes on my breasts under my shirt, on my waist and hips. My folded legs blocked the view to my pussy and ass.

His stroking became more rapid and his voice shook as he pleaded, "Please Katherine. Kiss me."

My pussy flexed and I crawled beside him. His arm encircled my shoulders. I put my hand on his chest and took his lips in mine. I showed him my appreciation by giving him loving kisses. His hand held my face. The hand on his chest slowly crept down to his cock. His mouth opened in a moan as my fingers curled around his thick dick. I stole his moan with my tongue and gave him the moan from my throat. He felt incredible in my hand, slick and firm. He tasted incredible in my mouth, sweet and salty. I kissed him until our mouths tasted the same and he was panting. I let him watch me give him long twisting strokes with my hand. His cheeks were scarlet and his eyes swam with his lust.

My insides were melting, aching with my desire for this gorgeous man in my hand. I couldn't stop myself from asking, "Can I please suck this big dick of yours, Tristan?"

He gasped, the words striking in his nuts. His voice was a whine. "Please Katherine."

"Do you have lube that tastes good?"

He nodded. I put my hair in a ponytail as he rooted through his nightstand. He found a bottle of strawberry lube in the drawer and handed it to me. I gave it a little taste before committing. It wasn't great, tasting like artificial strawberry candy but it was better than normal lube taste. I leaned down over his cock as I knelt beside Tristan. I squeezed a generous drop on the head of the blue dick in my hand. I gave the head a kiss with my lips, making sure he was watching. He put a pillow under his back so he could see me suck on him. I used my lips to smear the strawberry lube down his length, taking his fat cock in my lips all the while. My cunt pulsed and I moaned as I hit my tonsils with his dick. I watched him from my peripheral, making sure he was watching me. Goddess this dildo was thick. It crushed my tongue down in my mouth and made sure my jaw opened wide. I stuck out my lips as I slid back up him.

He barked, "Oh god," as his face pinched in pleasure.

I leaned my face to the side, making sure he could see my mouth and tongue as I flicked the head of his dick. I was giving him a show and it turned us both on. I slid back down his length, keeping his eyes on mine. I sucked on my way back up, making slurping noises with my lips.

I did this until he begged me, "Katherine. Please please please let me see you naked. I'll do anything..."

I wanted to give him that. My stomach still twisted. I could do this. I could let him see me nude. I just had to try. I steeled myself and stepped off the bed. I curled my index finger at him, "Come undress me then."

His nose flared and he put his glasses back on. He sat before where I stood on the edge of the bed. His hands tentatively slid under my shirt. I was admonished the moment the shirt was off. I stared at the carpet as he slid my jeans off my legs. I was standing before him in my tight boxers and t-shirt bra. I wasn't planning on having sex with him. I never do it seems. I was flushed and shaking, mostly bare before his eyes. Every sign I had once been twice this size on display. Every stretch mark, every flabby piece of skin, every scar, every ingrown hair and birth mark was plain for him to see. His mouth found my rib cage and I flinched. He put his hands on my body, touching my back and stomach.

He kissed my ribs, his eyes sharp as he said, "You are so beautiful Katherine."

I looked at him, trying to reconcile my nakedness. His hands found the clasp of my bra and unhooked it. He slid my bra down my arms and admired my breasts. He took my tits in his hands as he kissed my sternum. He was face height with my boobs like this and took advantage of it. His voice was full of admiration as he said, "Your nipples are so cute. I want to put them in my mouth."

My breath hitched. His lips closed around one of my nipples, sending arcs of pleasure straight to my hot, aching pussy. His lapped at one nipple as he twirled the other with his finger. I gasped out audible moans as my body was overcome with intense pleasure. Pulse after pulse of pleasure shot to my midsection in time with the flicks of his tongue on my hard nipple. He left a wet spot on my breast as he flitted his tongue over my other nipple. My knees almost buckled under the jolting, sudden sensation from the buds on my chest.

He slowly pried my boxers off my legs. He stared at the brown curls crowning my pussy in anticipation. "Please let me taste you."

I nodded, the need in my pussy too much to bear.

He guided me to lay down on the bed and scooted me down to the edge. I was already heaving in breaths and letting out little noises in my pensive waiting over his mouth. He knelt before me and spread my legs. I put my hands over my cheeks as I tried to relax being exposed like this. He gave me no reprieve. His tongue caught the dribble of wetness from the lips between my legs. I tensed as his tongue swept over my puffy lips. His tongue prodded between those lips, seeking the soaking folds beneath. I panted and gasped. His hand gripped my thigh as the other pressed down my stomach to the bed. I felt his tongue writhe around in my folds, my heat growing and anxiety dissolving. He suckled my large labia gently with his lips. His fingers slowly spread my labia, revealing my clit to him. His tongue swirled in my wetness there, teasing me before he put his tongue where I wanted it. I put my hands on my tits and stared at his ceiling in my desire to be licked.

His lips closed around my clit and I came apart. I arched and cried, legs widening and hands gripping my chest. He ran his tongue across my clit slowly and I moaned the whole time. His hands grasped my thighs and he buried his face in my pussy. His tongue immediately set about quick terse flicks along my clit as his mouth washed my pussy in spit and hot breaths. His fingers grazed my bottom lips and slowly massaged their way in. I filled his room with my voice, the pleasure from his tongue and fingers tense and consistent. He felt for my g-spot along my textured, sopping insides. His tongue would only take a break to be replaced by his lips. I cursed as I felt my orgasm build inside me.

His lifted his head and our eyes met. He stood and looked at me. There was something visceral in his eyes, they were sharp and hooded. His voice was low and strained, "I need to fuck you, Katherine."

It took my breath away, that look on his face. I knew he would stop if I asked him to. But I didn't want him to. I gave him an order, "Fuck me, Tristan."

He pulled me up on the bed and put a pillow under my ass. I panted as he put more lube on his dick.

His eyes were blazing as he settled between my legs. I was enraptured by his presence, captivated by his eyes. He pushed my knees up and poised his dickhead against my drenched slit. He held my hips as my body tensed in it's expectation of the pleasure pain of his thrust. I couldn't relax with how much I wanted his cock inside me. He slowly, mercilessly slid inside me, forcing me apart with his cock. I yelled as my face opened with the fresh sundering of my insides. I gripped the sheets, my back bending. My walls clenched against him as he pushed inside me. I couldn't breathe as he stretched me apart. I let out a hoarse cry as he bottomed out in me. I hadn't been full of this much cock in so long, I forgot how it felt. I clasped his arms as he let me adjust to his big cock. My pussy relaxed against the invasion, settling against his cock inside me.

No sooner did I adjust to him that he started his slow maddening thrusts inside me. He clutched my thigh in his arm and pushed his hips against mine. My voice was foreign to me, stretched thin by the pain of being stretched and raised in pitch by the pleasure of being massaged in my most sensitive place. His thrusts were slow and sensuous, his movements designed to give me pleasure. His thumb dragged our fluids up to my clit and swirled against it. I was overcome by sensation then. Being filled and touched this way by him lit a fire in my belly. I found his eyes and showed him my pleasure. I propped myself up on the bed so I could hold his eyes.

He was stunning as he fucked me. His face was furrowed and focused on pleasing me. His breaths came in hisses and groans. His hips moved against mine, his cock sliding in and out of me. His every motion caused a wave of intense pleasure over my body, leaving bumps on my skin and my voice in the room. I gasped his name as his thumb found the sweet spot over my clit. I coaxed him with my breathy words, "Harder Tristan, please."

His eyes bored into me, intense with his own need to cum. His thighs and ass powered the thrust that came next, tearing me apart all over again. I woke the neighbors with my yell and he didn't let up. His cock pounded my slick walls as he fucked me hard. My body yielded to him, my pussy squelching and arms giving out. I writhed before him, toes curled as he fucked me with purpose. My insides broiled, my pussy ached again. My body was overwhelmed with the sensation of being taken by him. I cried his name as I reached for the headboard above me. He grunted my name as he clutched my waist with his hands. His groans had evolved into moans, melding with mine in the air of his bedroom. I pushed against the headboard and his cock drove against the walls of my pussy with such force I couldn't breathe. His thumb massaged his need into me and it fell in time with my own need of him. I needed to cum. Goddess I needed to cum. Just a little more. And I would.

And I did. His cock and hand became too much for my body to take in the wake of my ever growing want of him over months. I imploded under him, my voice filling his apartment as I reached my climax. I screamed his name as I saw stars in my eyelids. I felt the grip of divine ecstasy, something inexplainable and unthinkable. My body tensed and my back bent. My toes curled and my pussy clenched. I shook as I rode out the aftershocks of my orgasm.

He ripped off the strap-on and dipped his hand between his legs. I was addled with my afterglow but not so much I couldn't help him. I smashed my lips against his as I sat up to meet him. Our tongues wound around in his mouth as he stroked his bio-dick with his fingers. He shoved me back on the bed as he got close. His eyes roamed every inch of my ravished body as his hand worked the cock in his folds. His other hand worked up my stomach and chest. He gripped my tits. I saw him reach his peak, his face twisting and mouth opening.

He roared my name when he came, his eyes pinching shut and body lurching forward. I took him in my arms as his head met my chest. His orgasm rocked his body, his legs tensing and toes curling. I rubbed his back and he shook in my arms, against my body. When he was done and the waves were done, he slumped against me. I bid him lay down on me and he did. He was out of breath as I held him.

We laid like that for a while, basking in our afterglow together. He spoke first, done sweating and heaving, "Jeezus that was incredible."

I thought so too. It had been awhile since I had cum like that. I lavished him with appreciation, "You're a good lover, Tristan. You are so good with your mouth and hands."

He tutted, "You started it. I got nothing on your mouth Katherine. I think I could cum just by watching you suck that dildo, I swear to god."

I chuckled, "Wanna try it sometime?"

He let out a hard breath, "Fuck yes."

There was a long pause before he said, "I'm sorry if I pushed too much."

I caressed his hair, his head on my chest. "No apology needed. You told me what you wanted and I wanted it too. You gave me plenty of times to say no. Plenty of chances to tell you I didn't want to continue." I kissed his forehead.

His hand found my face and brushed his fingers against my cheek. "Can we do that again sometime please?"

I smiled, "Of course lover."