Deep-Throated

Story Info
A blowjob involving beheading.
896 words
3.43
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction, all characters are 18+

Andrial walks down the cold dark hall, boots clicking against the stone floor. A pair of brass keys and a scimitar hang at his hip. The soft fabric of his tunic sways with his brisk walk. He casts long shadows across the wall as he swiftly descends into the dungeon. He rubs his chin, the coarse hairs scratching his hand. The heavy footsteps stop as Andrial stands in front of a dark metal door. A damp musty smell emanates from the room.

He unclips the keys from his belt and quickly flicks to a long worn one. A light clatter fills the corridor as he unlocks the door, harmonizing with the scurrying of rats. The heavy door creaks open, rust fighting against the motion. Inside a fair faced man sits defiantly in the center of the room. Soft black locks of hair fall over his face, curling around his light brown eyes. A tray of food sits untouched next to him. Andrial lifts a torch from beside the door and steps into the cell, letting the door close behind him.

"Still on a hunger strike, boy?" Andrial asks amused as he places the torch in a wall mount. The prisoner crosses his arms but otherwise remains unmoving.

A flash of anger crosses Andrial's eyes. He grabs a fistful of Tena's black hair, and violently pulls him forward. Tena loses balance as his bare legs scrape harshly against the stone. Andrial kneels down, pulling Tena's grimacing face to his own.

"That was your last, fucking warning boy. You're not indisposable." Andrial spits into Tena's face. His warm breath humid against Tena's clammy skin. Andrial takes his other hand and clamps his thick fingers around Tena's jaw. Tena tries to jerk backward, but Andrial's grip holds strong. Andrial releases Tena's hair and proceeds to push down his pants. Andrial's dick, which was surprisingly thick, stands erect, centimeters from Tena's face.

"What the fu-" Tena begins to say before being stifled with Andrial's cock. Andrial uses his free hand to unsheath his scimitar and places the blade next to Tena's neck.

"Bite, and I cut." Andrial warns. Tena muffles something in reply. Andrial pushes forward into Tena's mouth, stretching Tena's jaw to its limit. He reaches Tena's throat and lets his cock sit there for a moment, as Tena's mouth and tongue twitch against it. Saliva begins to pool and leak out of the corners of Tena's mouth.

Andrial places his hand on the back of Tena's head and pulls forward. Tena lifts up his hands to protest, pushing against Andrial's thighs, as Andrial forces himself into Tena's throat. He moves forward until his entire cock is sheathed inside Tena, then begins to forcefully thrust in and out. Tena gags at the assault, tears beginning to drip down his cheeks, mingling with spit. Drool creates pools on the cold stone floor. Unable to breathe, Tena begins to beat his hands against Andrial, choking on his cock. Andrial pulls Tena off, who proceeds to gasp for air between swallowing the thick mixture of spit and precum.

After only a few moments, Andrial grabs Tena's head again and shoves his dick back into his mouth. He continues brutally pounding into Tena's gagging mouth, who is now grasping onto Andrial's thighs desperately. Starved of oxygen again, Tena begins to pinch the back of Andrial's thighs. Andrial slides his cock out of Tena's throat, but leaves it filling his mouth. Tena heavily breathes through his nose.

"This is so fucking inconvenient, fuck it." Andrial says. Tena's eyes catch a glimpse of metal moving besides his head. A fiery pain rips across his neck. A moment of confusion, then nothing.

Andrial watches as Tena's body slumps to the ground. His now severed head, still impaled on Andrial's dick, rains blood. Andrial sheaths his sword and slides himself out of Tena's head and flips it over.

"Let's make this a bit more interesting." He mumbles to himself, while shoving a finger into the bleeding wound. He prods around for a moment before smiling to himself. Satisfied, Andrial pushes his cock into the severed head's trachea. As he moves forward the hard rings rub against him. Andrial begins thrusting into the head, his tip moving in and out of Tena's agape mouth. Blood lubricates the organic fleshlight.

Andrial continues to fuck the severed head, filling the cell with a wet slapping noise. He feels the muscles in his abdomen begin to tighten as he draws closer and closer to completion. Andrial moves deeper into the neck, compressing the flesh together. The tip of his cock peeks out of Tena's mouth. Andrial slams against the head, muscles straining, before cum shoots out. The white fluid drips from Tena's mouth onto his decapitated body below, mingling with blood.

Andrial sighs satisfyingly, and releases Tena's head, letting it slide off his cock before thudding against the floor. The head rolls over, stained with blood, spit, tears, and cum. It's face distorted. Andrial pulls his cape around, and wipes the blood and other fluids from his dick, before shimmying his pants back up. Without another glance back at the body, Andrial leaves the cell. Down the hall stands another guard, standing motionless against the wall. Without breaking his stride, Andrial flicks a coin at the man.

"Cell 7. Clean it.".