Deepa's Adventures: Bondage

Story Info
She is naked, tied, and blindfolded in her boss's office.
11.9k words
4.56
46.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

Author's note: The following story is a direct sequel to 'Deepa's Adventures: Workplace'. But it can be read as a standalone story.

* * * * *

Deepa swiped her employee ID card and pushed the door open. She was in her usual formal attire - a full sleeve shirt, a long pencil skirt, a mask owing to the pandemic, and a large purse on her shoulder. She was a bit excited to meet her new teammates, whom she had seen only on video calls. She entered the open plan office. There were not more than ten employees at that moment in the wide floor, which could seat around hundred people.

The interior arrangement of the tables seemed to have changed since the last time she visited the office. There were seats only one side of the long tables. There used to be cardboard walls on the tables to divide both sides, but not anymore. All the seats faced the southern wall, the farthest from the entrance/exit door.

Deepa walked to the third table from the southern end. Each table now seated only five people. Deepa checked the new seat number that was allotted to her. It was the middle seat of the table. There was already a guy sitting in the chair on her right.

"Hi," said the guy.

"Oh hi," said Deepa with a smile, removing her mask, "You must be Kamal."

"Yes, and you must be Deepa," he said extending his right hand and then retracting it back hesitantly.

The second wave of the pandemic had just subsided over the past month across the country. Deepa had been working from home since her last visit to the office. She and her boss Vasan had been the only ones left in the team after a mass downsizing in the company. Recently, two new employees joined the team. They had been working from home and learning the job through video calls. Deepa used to enjoy those video calls. She always stayed naked during the calls, showing nothing below her bare shoulders, which she deftly hid with her long hair.

Deepa had been an exhibitionist for the past one year, ever since the pandemic started. She had numerous adventures in her residential society with her exhibitionism. Her opposite-door neighbour Kavya helped her in her adventures. She had kept most of Deepa's wardrobe with her in her own flat apart from some of her formal clothes to let her go to the office. Kavya was also her friend-with-benefits, or more like a lover who accepted open relationships.

Deepa had exhibitionist encounters with her boss too. She had flashed Vasan on a video call, and on another occasion in the open plan floor of the office. She knew that no one was aware of her nudity in her recent video calls, though Vasan would have already guessed it.

Deepa was assigned the task of training and guiding the new hires. Her working hours clocked almost ten hours a day in front of her laptop at her flat, mentoring the newcomers via phone and video calls apart from doing her own work. She had never been busier in her work life. On some of the video calls though, she felt comfortable wearing at least a T-shirt. She imagined accidentally getting up and flashing her bare bottom to her teammates. But she restrained herself from doing so.

"Hi Deepa," came a voice. Another guy arrived and occupied the seat on her left.

"You must be Manjeet," said Deepa turning to him.

Manjeet waved his hand to greet. Deepa looked at both the men sitting on her sides. She was glad to have two young handsome men as her teammates. She had seen their faces on the calls, but seeing them in person delighted her even more.

"Where is Vasan?" asked Manjeet.

"He has got his own personal office, that's in the corner right there," said Deepa.

Deepa pointed at the southwest corner of the open floor. There was an obscure door in the corner which almost camouflaged with the white paint of the southern wall. It looked like Vasan's office was meant to be hidden, with no name plate or glass pane on the door.

The trio saw Vasan get out of his office and walk to their desk to meet them. He didn't shake hands with anyone and just waved his hands. After planning and discussing the tasks for the day, he went back to his obscure room.

* * * * *

Their office hours started at around noon and ended by 8 pm. Manjeet had already left and Kamal was about to leave too.

"You're not leaving Deepa?" asked Kamal.

"Oh, it would take another 30 minutes or so," she said.

"Ok. Well, see you tomorrow then," he said as he got up from his seat and waved her goodbye.

Deepa waved without looking at him.

Kamal walked to the exit of the floor, when he realised that he had left his employee ID card on his desk. He went back to his seat. He found his ID card beside his keyboard, but Deepa's wasn't in her chair.

"Did she leave already? But there is only one door for entry and exit," he thought.

He found her large purse on her chair. He then looked towards Vasan's office and spotted Deepa entering the office. Kamal didn't think much about it and left for the day.

* * * * *

"Ah! Free at last!" said Vasan, tapping on his desk as Deepa entered.

"You asked me to wait till the boys left."

"Those boys are way too punctual. I expected them to leave by at least 30 minutes earlier."

"So, what's the deal?" said Deepa, resting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, so here's the deal," said Vasan, straightening up from his slouching position in his chair, "You have to be here as soon as the boys leave and stay here for at least half an hour, or till I ask you to leave."

"Ok, what should I be working on?"

"You'll be my personal assistant, or secretary or whatever they say. Creating and tracking my day's and week's schedule for meetings, works, deadlines etc, and noting down reminders. I know you're a programmer, but believe me, it's not gonna be tough."

"Is that it?" said Deepa raising her eyebrows.

"Well, first things first, you have to come to work without your bra and panties."

Deepa started losing her made up stern look. She had been waiting for this the whole day. The last time Deepa and Vasan came to the office, they were sitting in the open plan floor and Vasan had commanded Deepa to show him her tits by opening her shirt. Since that day, Deepa had fantasised about being submissive to him.

"Ok," said Deepa in a low voice.

"Once you enter my cabin, you'll be totally naked."

"And why should I obey you?"

"Because I have that photo of you, with your boobs out, your hands parting your shirt wide open and your micro skirt barely covering your pussy."

"I can say that it was harassment, that you forced me to do so."

"Well, I have the recording of our Skype call, in which you stripped naked, trying to seduce me," said Vasan with a smirk.

"Oh no! You're right. Please don't share it to anyone," said Deepa, mocking a pleading voice and joining her hands, "I accept your condition to come to work daily without my bra and panties and get naked before you while I plan your daily and weekly schedules."

"So, yes, it's a deal then," said Vasan, "You can go now."

"We're not gonna start today?" she asked.

"I forgot to bring some things. I'll bring them tomorrow," said Vasan.

"Fine, good night," said Deepa, a little disappointed.

* * * * *

The next day started pretty normal for Deepa, Manjeet and Kamal. Vasan came to their desk at the beginning of the work hours to check the tasks for the day and the status of their work. Deepa helped Kamal and Manjeet whenever they asked for it. Manjeet sometimes steered the conversation to some casual topics apart from work. Deepa too liked talking with Manjeet. Kamal seemed to mind only about his work and never bothered talking anything else.

She wondered if the boys figured out that she had gone commando. She occasionally stretched her hands and pushed out her chest, as if she was shaking off her laziness. Her boobs stuck against her tight shirt and stretched it, making the contours of her nipples visible on her soft fabric. She wasn't sure if it was visible from the sides to the boys, so she would just turn to them one by one, as if she was doing some stretching exercises.

"Sitting in the office is a lot different than working from home. I was more comfortable at home," she said to Manjeet. He nodded quickly to her, but Deepa couldn't figure out if his eyes went to her chest or not.

She dropped her pen from the desk and kicked it further inside under the table. She pushed back her chair to give some space and crawled on all fours to find the pen. She knew her butt was sticking out from the under the table as she pretended to search for the pen. She wondered if any of the boys tried to ogle at her ass. They would have noticed by the tightness of her skirt that she wasn't wearing any panties.

* * * * *

"So, looks like the boys are trying to stay late," said Vasan as Deepa entered his office and shut the door.

"I'm only five minutes late, I had to go to the bathroom."

"Now, do as I say and obey each of my order. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Say yes sir."

"Yes sir."

"Now, lower your skirt."

Deepa unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, trying to look as embarrassed as possible.

"Keep lowering it, don't drop it. Hold your skirt but don't drop it down," said Vasan.

Deepa pushed down her skirt slowly. Her skirt was down past her pussy, though it was hidden by the shirt tail.

"Turn around and show me your bum."

Deepa turned around slowly, holding her skirt to her knees. She bent over a little, riding up her shirt, revealing her bare tight ass. She heard the sound of a camera shutter.

"Sir please don't take any photos," said Deepa with a sobbing voice.

"You know it's for blackmailing you. Don't worry it's just for today. Now drop your skirt."

Deepa straightened up and dropped her skirt. The shirt tail at the back hid her naked bum.

"Unbutton your shirt."

Deepa was smiling as she unbuttoned her shirt.

"Now turn around."

Deepa turned around slowly, revealing her naked lower half. She was still holding her shirt by the plackets.

"Open you shirt. Let me see those tits."

She moved her plackets apart, slowly revealing the middle of her naked body, her belly button, her pussy, then the curves of her breasts, her areolas, her dark nipples and then her brown curvy breasts. She held the shirt wide open, showing her naked glory. Vasan was already sporting an erection poking through his pants.

Deepa was getting aroused by displaying her frizzy pubic hair. The AC inside Vasan's office was cooler. The chillness across her body gave her goosebumps and her nipples started getting hard.

"Drop the shirt."

Deepa let her hands down and got rid of the shirt. She was standing totally naked, only in her heels. She looked at Vasan, fairly handsome with silver hair and thick hairline. But his obnoxious big paunch was quite contrary to his pretty face. Her hands involuntarily clasped together in front of her crotch.

"Nope, no covering."

She withdrew her hands hesitantly.

"Now take the seat."

The feeling of her bare butt and back thighs on the cushioned office chair was oddly soothing. It was not the first time she was sitting naked in an office chair. Vasan took out a belt from the drawer under his desk. Deepa was startled.

"I thought you wouldn't do anything physical with me," said Deepa crossing her arms over her boobs.

"Just tie yourself to the chair," said Vasan as he stretched the belt from the across the table.

Deepa grabbed the belt, wrapped it around the chair and buckled it in front of her belly. The buckle dropped on her lap. There weren't enough holes in the belt to hold tie her to the chair.

Vasan looked embarrassed.

"I'll pierce some extra holes tomorrow," said Vasan, "Now, place these two things." Vasan threw two small metallic clip-like things on the table. It looked like clothespin to Deepa.

"Where do you exactly want me to put it?"

"On your nipples. It's a nipple clamp."

Deepa was impressed by the tools that Vasan had brought.

She was a bit nervous about using the clamps; she had never put on one before. She picked one and opened its jaw. It didn't have sharp teeth, unlike a clothespin. She brought the opened jaw nearer to her left nipple and the jaws touched the parts of the areola just above and below her nipple. She slowly loosened the grip on the ends of the clamp and the jaws collected some of the skin, about to pinch her nipple. She nearly jumped when she released the clamp and it clung to her nipple. But that was it. It didn't bit off the nipple, which she almost expected to happen. The clamp just rested on her nipple, clinging the skin of areola. It was indeed pulling her breast-skin along with her nipple, as it hung low due to its weight. She soon got used to it and applied the other clamp on her right nipple.

Vasan was delighted by the sight of the nipple clamps hanging on Deepa's tits. He didn't hesitate to slide his hands inside his pants and rub his dick.

"Shake your tits," said Vasan.

Deepa slightly shook her boobs left and right. She noticed how the clamps oscillated with each shake. She was enjoying the pull it exerted on her nipples and breasts. She felt like shaking her boobs non-stop, as her pussy started to get wet.

"Now, let's plan my schedule tomorrow," said Vasan, his one hand still inside his pants and eyes focused on the nipple clamps.

Deepa dragged her chair nearer to the table and opened Vasan's laptop. She felt that a tighter belt would have been more fun.

The next few minutes were spent on planning Vasan's next day's schedule. Deepa was a bit surprised to know that more than half of Vasan's day was booked for meetings. She was sure that most of the meetings didn't really require his presence. They both discussed each meeting so professionally that it didn't feel like a kink session. Vasan even pulled his hand out of his pants for a second.

"All the scheduling is done. Any reminders? Deadlines? Any tasks you wanna track?" asked Deepa.

Vasan thought for a minute.

"No, nothing. I think you're competent enough to track the tasks that the boys are doing. Even the deadlines. Now shut the laptop, so that I could get a good look at your tits again."

Deepa shut the laptop and Vasan was treated by the view of her clamped tits.

"Move your chair back so that I can see your whole naked body."

Deepa pushed herself back with her legs until the chair hit the door. But the room was not wide enough and Vasan still couldn't get a good look at her legs. He stood up from his seat, as his erection almost hit the edge of the table.

"Pull your nipple clamps in opposite directions and release it," said Vasan.

Deepa pulled the end of her left nipple clamp to the left and the right clamp to the right. Her boobs were tight now, as her nipples were pulled sideways by the clamps.

Vasan unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick. Deepa had been waiting for him to unveil his dick. Apart from his handsome face, Vasan's next best feature, or perhaps his best feature was his thick brown cock.

"Now release it!"

Deepa let go of the clamps and the clamps oscillated towards the middle of the breasts and away. It rested after two or three quick oscillations. Vasan began to stroke his erection, turning to his right, so that Deepa could look at the profile of his dick. But he had his eyes on her.

"Spread your legs and touch yourself," commanded Vasan.

Deepa spread her legs apart, showing him a good view of her pussy lips, something that he hadn't actually seen before. He wanted to let his fingers explore her pussy. But he had decided not to touch her.

Deepa ran her fingers from the top of her neck, down the cleavage, over the belt, then gave a slight rub to her crotch, before going down to explore the folds of her pussy.

She teased and rubbed her clitoris while grabbing her right underboob and giving it a squeeze. Sitting naked in front of her boss's office and touching herself in front of him felt surreal. She had been waiting for this moment for a long time. And the nipple clamps were just cherry on top. She flicked the end of the clamps alternately, teasing her nipples with each flick. She removed her hands away from her pussy, licked all her fingers one by one and then touched her pussy with her licked wet fingers. Her fingers gave a quick tease to her clit and slid down to her wet sex. She kept rubbing up and down her clit and labia. Her other hand kept squeezing her tits and touching her clamps.

Vasan's hard cock was throbbing in his hands. He kept stroking it faster, till it reached to the point where it looked like it was about to explode. Deepa felt hungry for his cock and she wished she could taste it. She kept imagining that her fingers were his dick and it was penetrating her as he kept thrusting them.

"Oh my God," moaned Vasan with a clenched teeth as he lowered his face down.

Deepa was rocking her hips up and down and in circles, her fingers going in and out of her pussy. She moved her torso ]forward, but the belt stopped her and it aroused her even more. She began pulling her nipples by the clamps with the other hand. She was ashamed and aroused for acting like a horny slut in front of her boss.

"Oh yesss!" she screamed as her fingers worked like pistons of an engine.

Vasan was concerned about her scream for a split of a second. But he didn't wanna disturb the orgasm that he was about to experience. He gave the last quick strokes to his dick as it shot out a thick stream of cum on the carpeted floor. He quickly grabbed a tissue paper and collected the rest of the load pouring out of his cock. He was surprised by the volume of his load.

Deepa looked down at her chair and the seat near her pussy was soaking wet.

"I might need to muffle your voice if you scream like that next time," said Vasan, pulling up his pants.

"Oh please don't gag my mouth sir," said Deepa, with a pleading voice.

"Oh I will," said Vasan as he wiped the last drop of cum from his dick.

Deepa unbuckled the belt and threw it on the table, knocking off the pen stands and paper weight.

"Make the belt tighter next time," said Deepa, changing to a dominant voice.

She undid the clamps from each of her nipples and kept it on the table. She caressed her free nipples for some time.

"The clamps were good though," she said standing up and showing her bare frontal body to Vasan.

Vasan wanted to get off from Deepa's hot body again, but he knew that he couldn't get aroused anymore for the night. He hadn't had a great orgasm in a long time and he was quite for the moment.

"Get dressed now," said Vasan.

Deepa hastily buttoned her shirt and put on her skirt and she kept looking at the time, wondering if Kavya was awake.

* * * * *

Deepa was seeing less of Kavya now. Kavya's flatmates had come back to the flat after the lockdown was lifted. She now only had occasional makeout sessions with her. They sometimes groped and kissed each other's bodies over their clothes in the large bed-cum-sofa in Kavya's living room, but beyond that they did nothing. There was no privacy left either in Deepa's or Kavya's place. Deepa was desperate for sex. But Vasan seemed to be having a strict rule of not touching her, mainly because he didn't want to cheat on his wife.

Nevertheless, Deepa loved her late evening sessions with Vasan. He did bring a tighter belt the following night and she was bound tightly to the chair. Whenever she was commanded by Vasan to pleasure herself, she found it difficult to freely arch her back when she reached the climax. The constricted movement against the belt added more pleasure. Her struggle to move her upper body freely while she touched herself, made her orgasmic screams even louder. Vasan would always shush her while he masturbated turning to his right, though he never really got around to gag her mouth. She liked being bound and commanded in Vasan's office. There was always the thrill of the fear of getting caught by someone. Anyone could have entered Vasan's office. But Deepa always made sure that the boys left the workplace before she and Vasan started their sessions.