Deepa's Adventures: Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your heels," commanded Manjeet.

She stepped away from them and Kamal kicked them aside.

"Now, I have the exact thing to stop you from joining your legs."

Manjeet took out a long hard plastic rod from his bag. The rod had small ropes attached on both ends.

"It's a makeshift spreader bar," he said rotating the bar around his fingers.

He squatted on the floor and hit the rod on each of her ankles.

"Spread them. Make room for the bar."

She spread her legs apart. Manjeet adjusted the bar between her ankles and tied the ropes around her ankles on each side.

"Aah, we forgot your underwear!"

Deepa knew that the wet spot on her panties had grown larger. She couldn't close her legs with the spreader bar between them. She wanted so badly to hide wet spot with her palms.

"She's dripping wet! Look," said Kamal stepped nearer to Deepa to take a look at her panties.

"Pull them down," said Manjeet.

Kamal crouched in front of Deepa. He looked up to face Deepa and smiled a little. He had been be so silent, aloof and innocent this whole time. Now he acted like a hungry pervert. He grabbed the waistband of her panties, about to pull it down.

Deepa closed her eyes, her panties slid down inch by inch. The slow reveal of her frizzy haired pussy almost hypnotised Kamal, as he paused for a moment to admire it. He continued sliding the panties down till it reached just below her knees. The panties were stretched as the gap between her legs were wider below.

"Shit! Her pussy is glistening wet! She really is getting turned on," said Kamal, turning to Manjeet.

"Snip away her underwear. It doesn't look good hanging around her knees."

Kamal obliged as he ran the scissors through the widened leg holes of her panties. He then threw the panties aside. Deepa mentally noted that she had to get back to her flat without her skirt and panties now.

Manjeet stepped forward and pushed Kamal aside. He was again standing very close to Deepa.

"Stretched your hands wide, at the level of your shoulders."

Deepa unclasped her hands and stretched it wide, as if she was about to be inspected by an airport security.

His hand reached the top button of her shirt.

"You like this shirt?"

Deepa answered in a muffled voice, gagged by the layers of tapes across her mouth.

"Just nod or shake your head."

Deepa nodded.

"Too, bad it's gonna get ruined."

Manjeet grabbed the plackets of the shirt just above the top button with both his hands. Deepa panicked and her hands instinctively grabbed Manjeet's wrist. His face reddened with rage.

"Bitch you don't get to touch me! Do as I say! Stretch your hands wide and stand still. Understand!"

Deepa nodded shakily and stretched her hands again.

Manjeet seemed to take a long breath to muster up some strength and pulled the plackets apart, causing the top two buttons to fly away from the shirt. Deepa heart stopped a little. She was getting excited. She was already standing bottomless and now her shirt was getting destroyed.

With two more strong pulls Manjeet managed to detach all the buttons from Deepa's shirt.

"Relax your arms. I need to take this shirt off you."

Deepa lowered her arms and Manjeet walked around to her back and pulled the shirt down her arms. Deepa involuntarily covered her pussy with her palms as soon as she got rid of the shirt.

Manjeet rested his face on her left shoulder. She could feel his light stubble on her naked skin. She felt oddly ticklish and aroused at the same time.

"Hey, you can't cover your pussy!" said Kamal standing before her.

"Let her hide it for some time," said Manjeet, "The scissors."

Kamal handed it over to him.

"Now your bra has to go," said Manjeet as he ran the scissors between the strap and her left shoulder.

The cold metallic sharpness of the scissors shivered Deepa a bit. Manjeet snipped the other strap too. The bra still stayed on.

"Her boobs are so huge that her bra is still stuck," said Kamal eyeing her cleavage.

"It's not that big. I've seen bigger boobs," said Manjeet, "But this is handful too."

He groped her breasts from behind and lifted it up and down a bit, leaving it after giving a firm grip. His groping felt so soothing and relaxing, at the same time it made her heart beat faster. She hadn't had such firm hands on her tits ever.

Manjeet unclasped the bra from behind and Kamal pulled the middle of the bra from the front. Deepa's brown luscious breasts were now spilled bare. Her dark nipples pointed straight to Kamal. Deepa used her right arm to cover her boobs.

"Don't worry my hands are your bra now," said Manjeet as he pushed her hand away and cupped her tits from behind.

Even though Deepa had been having sex with Kavya for quite some time, the rough palms of a man against her bare breasts sent a different wave of pleasure as her hard nipples rubbed against the palms.

"Your hands can't be free Deepa, you need to know that," said Manjeet, "Bring the ropes Kamal."

Kamal took out the ropes from the bag.

"Sorry, you are topless again," said Manjeet as took his hands away from her breasts, "You're totally naked Deepa. Don't you feel ashamed to be naked at your workplace? You're such a big office slut Deepa."

Deepa nodded. She was ashamed to be under the command of her teammates whom she mentored not long ago.

Manjeet grabbed her wrists from behind and held them together behind near her lower back. After tying them, he checked its tightness.

The next thing that he did was a little unexpected for Deepa. He grabbed the length of her hair, pulling her head backwards. He twisted the hair a little and tied a small rope at the end. He then tied the rope between her wrists. Deepa's hair wasn't long enough to reach her lower back. She had to bend her arms to rest it on the middle of her back.

"One more thing Deepa."

Manjeet searched the bag and took out a blindfold. He went behind her and tied the blindfold over her eyes. He had tied it so deftly that there were no gaps between the blindfold and her eye sockets.

"Straighten your arms Deepa, don't slouch. Your elbows should be straight."

Deepa stretched her arms backwards with tied wrists behind her back. She had to bend her head backwards and she faced at angle towards the ceiling. She almost arched her back and her boobs were thrust forward, making it firmer than ever. Her nipples looked so hard that it could pierce through a piece of paper.

"Hey, look what I've found," Deepa heard Kamal's voice.

Being blindfolded certainly made everything oblivious to her. Things around her were predictable when she could see. But now she was blindfolded and she wasn't sure what Kamal was referring to.

"Anything else?" came Manjeet's voice.

"A belt."

Deepa realised that Kamal was searching the drawer under Vasan's desk. She figured what Kamal was referring to earlier.

"She was bound to the chair by the belt. I told you I had seen her being bound to the chair."

Deepa anticipated what was gonna happen next as she heard footsteps approaching her. The footsteps were deliberately made loud for her. It stopped and she could feel someone standing in front of her. She felt that it was Manjeet. Something metallic touched her breast just above and below her left nipple. It was touching her areola. She was familiar with the metallic touch. It was the clamps. She had always been slouching in the chair when she wore it. Now all her muscles were tight, her boobs firm, her nipple rock solid. Manjeet let go of the tails of the clamps and it clung to her nipple.

Deepa's loud scream turned into a loud moan through her taped mouth. It almost felt like her nipples would fall off. The clamps couldn't find any loose skin on her frim breast to cling to. She decided to rest her elbows a little and slouch her back to loosen the clamp's grip on her nipple.

Manjeet didn't seem to mind Deepa relaxing her arms. He quickly put on the second clamp on her right nipple. The familiar weights of the clamps on her nipples calmed Deepa, making her forget the initial pain on her left nipple.

"Now don't slouch. Straighten your arms. I know you used to put these clamps in front of Vasan," said Manjeet.

She slowly straightened her arms behind her back again.

Deepa had never felt so helpless before. The state she was in looked straight out of a bondage porn video she had watched. Apart from being totally bare, her hands were tied, her breasts were adorned with nipple clamps, the spreader bar between her legs made her shamelessly display her swollen labia and her frizzy pubic hair. Her hands were tied behind her back so that she couldn't hide her private parts, even if she wanted to. And she couldn't even shake her head freely, as her hair was tied to her wrists. With the blindfold, she could never guess what the boys would be doing to her. She felt losing her clothes and getting locked out naked was way less terrifying than this. But this was way more exciting and erotic.

She felt the right clamp being flicked a little. Then the left clamp. The clamps were being flicked up and down, left and right, alternately.

"What if we slap her ass?" asked Kamal.

Deepa was delighted by the idea. She just hoped that Manjeet approved his suggestion.

"Why not?"

Deepa smiled through her taped mouth. She always wanted to have her ass slapped. Kavya's slaps were always playful, but she never really spanked.

Before she was ready for it, she felt a loud strike of a palm on her left asscheek. She almost fell forward, not able to balance with the spreader bar between her feet. She left another hard slap almost immediately on her right asscheek. She was about to fall face down, but she was caught by an arm around her waist from the right. Another arm held her from left.

"Don't be too hard on her Manjeet. Give sweet small slaps like I give," said Kamal.

Kamal was standing on her left and Manjeet was standing on her right. They both now grabbed each of her shoulders to keep her from losing her balance again.

Then followed the rhythmic alternate swats by the boys on her ass. Though Manjeet was softer after the first slap, she could differentiate their smacks. Kamal's smacks were soft like Kavya's, while Manjeet's were a little hard. The flow of smacks on her asscheeks gave Deepa so much pleasure that she didn't want them to stop till it hurt her bones.

"Look at her asscheeks vibrate after the slap," said Kamal after giving probably his fifteenth smack.

"Such a nice round little ass," said Manjeet as he grabbed a handful of her right asscheek before slapping it again.

"It's not little Manjeet. Look how nicely it bounces when we spank," said Kamal after slapping one more time, "Little asses won't bounce like that."

"I've seen asses bigger than this. But yes, it's not too small either," said Manjeet as gave his signature tight smack.

They both gave around twenty more smacks each. The subsequent smacks were faster. Each sound of smack on her ass was like music to her ears. The tinge of pain on her ass filled her with excitement.

"There's a pinkish tint on her ass," said Kamal.

Deepa felt a kiss on her left asscheek. It was most probably Kamal. She felt Kamal crouching down on her left leg. He seemed to be dragging himself around to the front. Then a finger touched her crotch. It traced from top of her crotch and down her vagina.

"Oh dude, she's so fucking wet," said Kamal.

"It's time to reward her."

Deepa felt kisses on her inner thighs. She could also feel Kamal's soft hairs on his head touching the top of her inner thighs. His face seemed to be right under her pussy, between her legs. Then she left a tongue licking her labia. Kamal licked up and down her pussy, and slowly increased the speed of his licks. He then licked her vagina a little and took the pussy inside his mouth.

Deepa's legs started getting weak. She could feel her thighs shake vigorously as Kamal devoured her pussy. He had grabbed the sides of her legs to balance himself.

As Kamal kept sucking her pussy, she felt the familiar set of hands around her waist from behind. Manjeet touched her bare stomach and circled his large hands around her bellybutton, almost tickling her. His hands then slowly moved upwards and it grabbed the boobs from below. He shook her boobs, shaking the clamps violently and he began kissing her shoulders and necks. She could feel his hard dick through his pants behind her.

He rested the boobs on his hands and flicked the clamps with his thumbs. She felt his lips kissing her upper back, her shoulders, her cheeks, her ears. He rubbed his cheeks and its stubble against her smooth cheeks on both sides, turn by turn. She never knew that the touch of hard stubble on her face could be so pleasurable. He kept massaging his tits around her clamps, sometimes pressing them to accentuate the nipples and the clamps. His hands slipped down behind her to her ass and she felt his fingers inside her asscrack. The fingers kept going up and down the crack, but it didn't get inside her butthole.

Deepa couldn't handle it any more. All her sensitive regions were getting constantly animated. The build-up of her orgasm was complete. It was about to explode.

She moaned so hard through the taped mouth, and her involuntary spasms were so violent that for a moment Kamal took his mouth away from her pussy. Manjeet held her by her boobs, trying to save her from falling down as she gave out a loud moan. She came hard and leaked through her thighs.

Her head was spinning and before she could understand what was happening, she realised that her hair was set free and someone was removing the ropes of the spreader bar. The tapes were ripped off from her mouth and she gave a little 'ouch'. Her wrists were untied too. But she was still blindfolded and the clamps were still on.

Her legs went almost numb and she felt it harder to bring her legs together. She fell down on her knees. Her wrists were aching and she rubbed them after getting untied.

"It's not over yet. Time for the final show," said Manjeet, "On your knees and palms! Get on all fours now."

Deepa leaned forward on her palms. She was expecting this to happen. In fact, she was waiting for it happen since Manjeet suggested this plan. She had been fantasising about it for a very long time and the excitement itself was too much to bear. Her knees and palms were shaking from exhaustion.

She heard the pants getting unzipped.

"This isn't comfortable for us man," said Kamal.

"You're right," said Manjeet, "Get on the table you slut."

Deepa got up and extended her hands for guidance. But no one seemed to be holding her. She took one step forward at a time, little by little, till her legs hit the side of the table.

"That's my girl. You gotta be self-dependent," said Manjeet.

She walked over the front of the table and felt the table top. There were some notepads and pens lying on the table.

"Let me clean this," said Kamal.

She heard the notebooks and pens fall on the carpeted floor. Kamal might have pushed them away recklessly. She helped herself on top of the table and surprisingly the table wasn't wide enough for her to be comfortable on all fours. Her palms and her knees were closer.

"The table is of perfect height," said Manjeet, "Now take out your tongue. Open your mouth like you're hungry for it. Like you're waiting for a treat like a dog."

Deep let out her tongue and opened her mouth, drooling like a dog. She felt the touch a flesh on her tongue. She licked it.

"Lick it bitch. Taste it," said Manjeet.

She licked the head of Manjeet's hard cock, making it wet. The cock thrust forward inside her mouth. It felt the thickest cock she had ever tasted. But then again, it was only the second dick she had ever taken in her mouth. She wanted to grab it. She even raised her right hand.

"You're our bitch now Deepa. Act like one. Dogs don't have hands! You don't get to grab my dick," said Manjeet.

She was a little disappointed. Manjeet pushed his dick inside Deepa's mouth deeper now. The feeling of her wet tongue and mouth made his dick even harder.

"I like the way your tongue is swirling around my dick. Good girl," he said.

Deepa felt proud by the compliment. She pushed herself forward to take the whole length of the penis inside her mouth. But she realised that she didn't need much effort from herself.

Another hard cock had touched her asscrack. Her mind was on her butt now. She had never been penetrated on her butthole. Kamal pushed his dick up and down the asscrack, but eventually he went lower and found the labia from behind. Once his dick caught the labia, it pushed inside. Kamal wasn't as subtle or smooth as Manjeet and he began to thrust forcefully once he entered her. Deepa was already wet in her pussy, so it didn't hurt her much.

With each thrust by Kamal from behind, Deepa moved forward to get more of Manjeet's dick inside her mouth. She moved her mouth a bit backwards. Another thrust by Kamal and she moved forward to suck Manjeet's dick. She moved a bit back again. Thus, a rhythm was set and she was getting fucked from both sides.

Kamal reached her clit from around her hips and began to rub it, flick it, while Manjeet bent forward to pull her clamps, which dangled and shook recklessly. He pulled her nipples a little before removing the clamps. He started pinching her nipples up and down. He was really uncomfortable bending forward to reach her tits while his dick was getting sucked. But he liked the touch of her tits.

Deepa felt like she was bathing in a holy river of carnal pleasures and desires, and each thrust from behind and each thrust of the thick cock in her mouth was like taking a dip in that holy river. She wanted to drown in the river, and she wasn't panicked.

Kamal's thrusts started getting faster as he grabbed her hips. The angle at which his dick went inside her kept stimulating her pleasure spot. Manjeet too grabbed Deepa's face and thrust his dick inside her mouth, keeping with the rhythm of Kamal's thrusts. Deepa could feel her tits dangling heavily as her body rocked on the table.

Manjeet came first as he pulled his dick from her mouth and sprinkled his cum all over her face.

"Take out your tongue bitch," ordered Manjeet.

Deepa waggled her tongue, getting the taste of each cum drops as it rained on her mouth and face.

Kamal continued fucking her for some time before he pulled out and came just over her asscrack.

Manjeet fell and sat on Vasan's chair while Kamal pulled up his pants and fell on the other chair. Deepa was still on all fours on the table.

"You can rest now Deepa," said Manjeet in a panting voice.

Deepa rolled over and lay flat on the table on her back, with her head hanging on one edge and her legs on the other edge of the small table. She wasn't done yet. Her one hand went straight to her pussy and she started playing with herself. The other hand went to her tits and it kneaded and pinched her nipples turn by turn. It was an unbelievable sight for Manjeet and Kamal. They were exhausted, but they observed the scene with enthusiasm as her body shook and her hips rocked with each fingering.

Deepa was ready for another round of orgasm. The mounting force of pleasure broke the reservoir and she shivered for one last time, feeling ecstatic and high. She moaned so loudly when she came, that Manjeet and Kamal panicked for a moment and looked at the door, expecting someone to come inside hearing her moans. She felt that she squirted as her inner thighs were even wetter, but she wasn't sure.

"You can remove the blindfold," said Kamal.

Deepa was too tired to do anything, so Manjeet removed it for her. She opened her eyes and she suddenly felt ashamed of displaying her naked slutty body to her teammates. She got up and sat on the tabletop, bringing her knees closer to her chest. Being blindfolded felt like being covered. But once her eyes opened, she felt she was naked again. She couldn't face Manjeet and Kamal.