Deepa's Adventures: Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, Deepa became good friends with Manjeet. She, Manjeet and Kamal would go for evening breaks in the cafe within their office complex area. Manjeet entertained Deepa with his casual jokes and Kamal always remained a silent listener to them, occasionally giving a laugh or only talking when he was asked something. She felt sorry not having enough conversations with Kamal, both at work desk and evening breaks.

Manjeet was the hottest among the two. She wished she had known him outside work. She imagined doing nasty things to him or him doing unspeakable things to her. But she didn't wanna hook up with her teammate, even though she was having bondage sessions with her boss.

* * * * *

Kamal and Manjeet left together by 7:55 pm that evening, while Deepa remained in her seat as usual. As they walked out of the office floor, Kamal nudged Manjeet.

"Do you know how long she works after us?"

"How would I know?" said Manjeet.

"I mean you're the one who talks the most with her."

Manjeet nodded in agreement.

"I don't know. I never asked her."

"I told you, remember? Once I saw Deepa enter Vasan's office right after we left. Don't you think there's something fishy?"

"Why do you say it's fishy?" asked Manjeet.

"Don't know man. It feels wrong to say this," said Kamal as he turned his head left and right to see if no one was around.

They walked out of the office reception desk and out of the building.

"Have you noticed that...that...," stammered Kamal.

"Noticed what Kamal?"

"Deepa doesn't seem to be wearing any underwear."

Manjeet was slightly taken aback and he actually wanted to be angry at Kamal. But he had to agree with him, because he too had noticed that.

"Sometimes I feel like she intentionally shows herself. I wouldn't have noticed it if she hadn't bent over from time to time in the pretext of picking up a paper, pen or trash, which she herself would drop on the floor. Her skirt gets so tight around her... oh man I don't like saying this... around her ass. There I said it. There is not a single crease or outline of her panties when she bends over."

Manjeet was dumbstruck. But he nodded a little.

"I agree with you Kamal. I have seen her opening the second or third button of her shirt," said Manjeet, "And sometimes my eyes catch her sideboobs visible through those openings. She doesn't seem to be wearing any bra either. I mean, the same thing you said. Sometimes she just stretches her arm as if she had just woken up. I could clearly see her nipples poking through her shirt."

"If this is the show she puts for us in the open plan floor, imagine what she shows to Vasan in his personal office?" asked Kamal, "She always goes there when we leave, but never at any other time of the day."

Manjeet nodded.

"My cab has arrived," said Kamal checking his phone, "See you tomorrow. And don't let Deepa know what we think about her."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," said Manjeet waving him goodbye.

Manjeet saw Kamal walking to the exit of the office complex. He didn't wanna let Kamal know what he was about to do. He entered the office floor again, saw hardly three employees, sitting at the last row. He walked towards his own row. As he had expected, Deepa wasn't in her seat, though her purse was on the desk. He looked at the Vasan's office door.

He walked with nervous steps and stopped in front of the door. He had second thoughts about turning back and leaving office for the day. But he really wanted to know what Kavya and Vasan were up to.

He slowly raised his fist and knocked three times consecutively.

"Come in!" came Vasan's voice from inside.

Manjeet pushed the door open.

The first thing he saw was Vasan sitting in his chair looking at him with the face of a thief who had just been caught. But nothing seemed out of ordinary for the moment. He then looked at the chair with its back to him. There was no doubt Kavya was in that chair. He could see her bare arms on the armrest, and the top of the back of her head peeking above the headrest.

"Yes Manj...Manjeet. What do you want?" trembled Vasan.

"I just wanted to know if I can show you the code that I have been writing. It might require some refactoring."

"You can show it to Deepa if you want."

"I have shown it to her already. Just wanted a review from you."

"You can send me your code, no need to personally come to my office."

"Sure. But a chat or a mail seemed informal to inform you," lied Manjeet.

"Nope, that's absolutely the perfect formal way of communication," said Vasan, his eyes looking uneasy, "And one more thing. Please don't visit my office in the late hours."

"Sure. Sorry for that. Good night," said Manjeet, still holding the door half open. His eyes caught the middle of the back of the chair in which Deepa was seated. It seemed like a belt was tied around it. He then looked at his left and saw a shirt, skirt and a pair of heels lying on the floor, before he shut the door with a swift motion.

"Good night," came Vasan's voice after Manjeet shut the door.

Manjeet's mind was blank, but the image of Deepa's clothes lying on the floor kept flashing before his eyes as he walked out of the office.

"Are you fucking dumb?! Why did you let him in?" screamed Deepa sitting naked and tied to the chair with clamps on her hard nipples.

* * * * *

It was a normal evening for Deepa. Manjeet had shown him the code he had written and she was pleased by it. She was proud of the fact that the employee she mentored was capable of owning most of the workload. Manjeet and Kamal left by around 7:55 pm. After a minute or so, she turned her head to check if the duo were actually out of the office. She got up and saw three more employees, who were not from her team, still working.

She walked to Vasan's office. She had been counting the nights. It was the tenth night. She felt that Vasan wasn't creative enough while dominating her. The routine was same. She wanted to try something new.

"Do something different Vasan," she said as she closed the door.

"Ok, take off your heels," said Vasan.

"Ok, that's the something new," said Deepa, "I've been keeping my heels all this time."

"You look sexy when you have only heels and nipple clamps on your body. Now, take off your shirt."

Deepa was quick in unbuttoning her shirt.

"Shake your boobs a little."

Deepa lifted her arms mid-air, and shook her tits for few moments, her tits jiggling freely with each shake.

"Pinch and knead those nipples, till it's hard as diamonds. Then put on the titty clamps."

Though Deepa was getting used to being naked in Vasan's office, her arousal never subsided. It didn't take much effort for her to get her nipples hard as she pinched and kneaded them.

"Take your hands away and show me how hard it is."

Deepa freed her tits, showing the erect nipples pointing directly at Vasan. He already had his one hand inside his pants.

"The clamps."

Deepa picked the clamps from the table and carefully put them on her nipples. Once it rested on her nipples, the nipples began to get even harder.

The usual process of mooning her bare butt to Vasan and then binding herself to the chair with Vasan's belt followed.

The point reached where they both had to do some actual planning of schedule for the next day. Vasan kept dictating his meetings and reminders.

There was a knock on the door. Deepa stopped her work and froze in her seat.

"Come in!" said Vasan.

Deepa's breathing stopped for a second. How much of an imbecile could Vasan be? She was about to get exposed. She was finally caught. The thought of getting caught was always thrilling. But actually getting caught naked, that too with clamps on her breasts and being tied to the chair in her boss's office could have serious repercussions.

She slid her body down to lower head. But the tight belt didn't let her slide much lower. She could see from Vasan's face that he had realised his fuck-up as he bit his fingers in regret.

"Yes Manj...Manjeet. What do you want?" trembled Vasan.

Deepa couldn't turn her chair around. Out of nervousness and panic she rested her arms on the armrest. Manjeet showing up in Vasan's office was the last thing she had expected.

She couldn't really register in her mind what Vasan and Manjeet were talking about. Every passing second made her so anxious that all her senses went numb. She didn't want Manjeet to find her like that.

"Good night," said Vasan after Manjeet shut the door.

They both waited for almost a minute since Manjeet left. Vasan got up from his seat, the button and fly of his pants still open, as he walked to the door and peeked his head out to see if Manjeet had really left.

"Are you fucking dumb?! Why did you let him in?" screamed Deepa.

She began to unbuckle the belt and remove the clamps.

"It was out of habit. My initial reaction to the knock of my door is always 'Come in'. I couldn't help it," said Vasan as he shut the door and went back to his seat.

Deepa got up and began to get dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home now. It was really, really dangerous. We could've been caught," said Deepa as she zipped up her skirt and started buttoning her shirt.

"But we haven't finished setting up tomorrow's schedule," said Vasan.

"Oh c'mon Vasan, you never even had a secretary in your job, and you did fine before I started planning the schedules," said Deepa stepping on her heels, "I didn't even finish, that's the frustrating part. I was aroused, then we paused for a moment to do some actual work. And now I'm not even horny anymore."

"Ok, let's finish now," said Vasan, taking his dick out.

"Put your dick back in your pants. This thing is over."

"Not even tomorrow?"

"Never. It was too risky. What if Kamal comes tomorrow?"

"But, I have your photos. You're nude in the office. And your bare butt is in the photo too," said Vasan, in an attempt to sound threatening.

"And I have your video of masturbating on a webcam!" said Deepa as she opened the door and left.

* * * * *

The frustration of her inactive sex life began to show in Deepa's behaviour in the following days. She started being mean to both Manjeet and Kamal. She stopped going to evening breaks with them. She was really mad at Manjeet and she began to give so much extra work to him that he started staying for an extra half hour or more when everybody left the office by the end of the day.

Deepa even texted Kavya and told her everything.

'Will you dominate me Kavya? You've always been dominant to me. You made me stay naked long ago, by taking away all my clothes. I didn't know I liked being dominated then. I want you to dominate me for real this time,' texted Deepa.

'I know Deepa. But you never openly expressed that you're into BDSM. We could've tried it when we were free. We haven't had proper sex in the last one month. But you know how difficult it is to get any privacy now,' texted Kavya.

Manjeet was the most surprised to notice that Deepa had stopped visiting Vasan's office in the evening. He was left alone during the late hours. He sometimes saw Vasan getting out of his office as he left for the day. Vasan would give Manjeet a thumbs up when he walked past his row. Manjeet never told Kamal about that evening when he entered Vasan's office. He decided to reveal it to Kamal during one of the evening tea breaks.

"Are you sure you saw her clothes lying on the floor?" asked Kamal sipping his cup of tea.

Manjeet told Kamal what he thought Vasan and Deepa used to do in the office. He told him that he would confront Deepa regarding that.

* * * * *

Manjeet got some extra work again on a Friday. He knew he had to stay longer to complete the tasks. He had told Kamal to leave early in the evening so that he could have some alone time with Deepa. Kamal promptly left the office half an hour earlier than usual, telling Deepa that he had to run some errands at home. It was only Manjeet and Deepa at the desk. Vasan seemed to be still inside his office. Manjeet looked around and as usual, there were three employees at the very last row.

"I'm stuck at something Deepa. Can you help me with this part of the code?"

"Yes," said Deepa, swiftly dragging her chair near him.

"Are you satisfied Deepa?" said Manjeet as Deepa looked at Manjeet's computer screen.

"What?"

"I know you're not satisfied. That's why you're always cross with me and even Kamal"

"Look...," said Deepa, heaving a heavy sigh, "Look I'm sorry. I didn't want to be angry at you for no reason. I'm sorry that I've been mean to both of you."

"It's okay Deepa. I understand. Look, I know that it all started from that evening when I entered Vasan's office unannounced. I know you were there too."

"So?" Deepa, widening her eyes.

"I know you and Vasan were doing something more than work. You guys were satisfying each other, pleasuring each other. Maybe you guys even got a little kinky?" whispered Manjeet.

He wasn't really sure if he was doing the right thing. He knew that Deepa could threaten to complaint against him to the HR. He could tell the HR that Deepa and Vasan were in a relationship. He had no absolute proof for it.

"I know that you stopped getting those pleasures. And now you're frustrated about it. It might be something to do with my sudden visit to Vasan's office that evening. Ever since that day you've been annoyed and irritated all the time. I just wanted to know... if not Vasan, can I do something to give back that pleasure to you? Or maybe even Kamal?"

He was surprised that Deepa kept listening to him and she now seemed to be thinking about what he said.

"We'll talk about this later tonight on phone. Not here, not now," said Deepa turning to her computer screen.

* * * * *

Deepa knew it was wrong. But she had been sexually repressed for a long time. But that was it. The arrangement she had with Vasan lasted for ten days and she couldn't have asked for more, even though she did want more. Manjeet had ruined that arrangement and now he had to make up for that.

She wasn't sure if she should have called him to the office. She didn't wanna go over to his home. Going to his home somehow seemed safer and maybe less thrilling than having him come over to the office. She knew no one would be in the office on Saturday. She also knew there were cameras in the open plan floor now. But Vasan's office didn't have any cameras and it always remained unlocked.

She thought evening was the best time to call Manjeet as there would be less chance of any employees showing up.

She entered the office floor and as expected, it was deserted. She sat in her chair and took few long breaths. She had asked Manjeet to surprise her, dominate her and harmlessly bind her. She had even told him that he could do whatever he wanted to her body.

She heard the beeping sound of the entrance door. She heard the footsteps too. But she wondered if there was more than one person. She turned around and saw Manjeet and Kamal approaching her. She wasn't against Kamal's participation.

"Shall we?" said Manjeet.

Both of them wearing formal full sleeve shirts, formal pants with socks and shoes. Manjeet was carrying a bag. Deepa too was in her usual attire of formal full sleeve shirt, pencil skirt and heels along with her large purse.

Deepa got up, removed her mask and kept her purse on her chair. She walked towards the southwest corner and the boys followed. They entered Vasan's office and looked at the open plan floor one last time before shutting the door.

"So, some rules here," said Manjeet, dropping the bag on the table and sitting in the chair nearer to the door.

Kamal was standing beside him and Deepa was standing in the middle of the small office.

"One last time before we start this: are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Mmm hmm...yes," said Deepa, nodding hesitantly.

"Whatever we're doing is according to your wish and you won't falsely accuse us of forcing you in the future."

Deepa nodded again.

"I want you to speak up because we're recording this conversation."

Kamal raised his phone, showing her that the recorder was on.

"Whatever you're gonna do with me is according to my own wish."

Kamal stopped the recorder and played it again. Deepa was intrigued about what was gonna happen next.

"Hold your hands together behind your head," said Manjeet.

Deepa raised her hands slowly and clasped them at the back of her head. She looked at the bag on the table. Manjeet opened the zipper of the bag and took out a pair of scissors.

"Kamal, cut open her skirt," commanded Manjeet.

Deepa was slightly taken aback. Why was it always her skirt? Vasan did something similar long back. She wasn't sure what these two guys had in their minds.

Kamal came forward and stood close to her. Deepa never really looked at Kamal properly. But he seemed to be more handsome now, especially with the mischievous and hungry look on his face. He grabbed her waist with one arm and brought his face closer to hers. Her voluptuous breasts touched against his body. He brought his lips to her right cheek and gave a deep kiss. Deepa closed her eyes with the kiss. She realised she hadn't been kissed for a long time by a man.

Kamal got down on his knees. He caught the hem of her skirt and ran the scissors up. The first snip made Deepa hurt a little bit. It was an expensive pencil skirt. She cursed herself for choosing to wear such a nice skirt. The scissors ran upwards and stopped just before the waistband of the skirt. The waistband of her panties was visible now and so was the bare side of her right leg.

Deepa felt stupid clasping her hands at the back of her head. She wasn't tied. She could easily runaway. The guys couldn't do anything about it. But this was just the beginning. She wanted to know what the boys had in store for her.

Kamal worked the scissors on the left side of the skirt too, as it made a similar long cut. Now the sides both of her legs were exposed through the cuts. She looked and felt like an exotic belly dancer.

"Snip it loose," said Manjeet.

Deepa could still tell them to stop.

"But..."

"Wait, we haven't gagged this bitch," said Manjeet.

Deepa got a little excited when he called her a 'bitch'. It sounded like a reprimand and she wanted it. No one had called her 'bitch' expect her girlfriends when they were mad at her.

Manjeet took out of a large roll of tape and got up from the chair. Kamal moved aside. Now it was Manjeet's turn to get closer to her. He leaned forward and kissed Deepa's left cheek. He was for more attractive and Deepa was turned on just by the confidence he exuded.

Manjeet unrolled the tape and stuck it across her mouth. The tape was weak and it didn't really muffle her. He cut two more pieces of tape, this time making an 'X' across her mouth.

He took the scissors from Kamal's hand, went for the waistband on her right and snipped the skirt loose. The front and back panel parted and her right leg was now totally exposed. But on the left side, her wide hips was balancing the last connection of the front and back panel. Half of her panties was already exposed.

"You can do the honours," said Manjeet.

Kamal took the scissors from him and snipped the skirt apart. Her neat black pencil skirt was in two pieces now, one behind her and the other in front of her feet. Manjeet kicked the torn pieces of skirt away from her legs. Her light blue satin panties were exposed. With her arms up and her hands behind her head, the tails of her shirt were raised above her panties.

Deepa couldn't help but wonder how she was gonna go back to her flat after this. What other pieces of her clothes were gonna get discarded? She hadn't brought any extra clothing with her. How stupid of her.

She could feel the wetness in her panties. The thrill of exhibitionism kicked in. She was without her skirt now, showing her bare legs and her blue panties for the first time to her handsome teammates. She brought her legs together to hide the wet spot slowly forming on her panties.