Deepa's Adventures: Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm... Deepa, can we drop you home?" asked Kamal.

"No, I'll go alone. Don't act normal with me now. Not today," said Deepa, slightly clenching her teeth.

"We'll be off then. You've been a good girl," said Manjeet petting her head.

He walked around to her front and forced her hands and legs free, making her show her tits. He fondled her tits one last time. He took the bag from the floor and collected the ropes, scissors, roll of tape and the spreader bar.

"Bravo," said Kamal pinching both her nipples before he and Manjeet left.

There was a considerable silence for at least five minutes in Vasan's office before Deepa got up, mustering up some strength. She walked to the further end of the room to have some water from the water purifier. She thought of daring a little and walked out of Vasan's room. It would have been quite a scene if at least one employee other than her teammates was present in the office. Deepa would have enjoyed that thrill of trying to hide naked. But the open plan office was empty. She walked against the wall to avoid being captured by the cameras, even though she suspected that the cameras were off in the weekends.

She then turned to the bathroom, and took a long piss. After that, she looked at her naked figure in the bathroom sink mirror. There were drops of cum on her face and her hair in the front. She reached her ass and felt sticky cum near her asscrack. She used tissue papers to wipe all the cum. She rubbed some water over her face and her ass and wiped them dry again. She couldn't believe that she just had a threesome in her boss's office with her teammates.

"You're such a shameless slut Deepa. You got what you wanted," said Deepa to her reflection.

She was tired. But her naked reflection reminded her that she was naked in the bathroom of her workplace. That was enough to kick her adrenaline and make her forget her exhaustion.

After admiring her naked figure for a few moments she walked back to Vasan's office, clinging to the southern wall, avoiding the security cameras.

Vasan's office was a mess. All the files, paperweight and pens, and penholder lay scattered on the floor. She half-heartedly set them all on the table again. She picked the clamps and put them back inside the drawer. She had half expected the boys to use the belt, but they didn't even take it out.

She looked at her pieces of clothes. Her bra and panties were done, so she threw them into the dustbin in the corner. She picked the two pieces of skirts and wondered how she could wear them. She took out the belt from Vasan's drawer and wrapped it around her waist. The belt had enough holes now to wrap her waist tightly. She then inserted the waistband of the two panels of skirts between her waist and the belt. But naked sides of her legs were still exposed. For that, she grabbed a stapler and clumsily stapled the two panels on the sides from top to bottom. She walked around a few steps with the stapled skirt. She inferred that she had to walk with constricted steps, or else the stapled joints would fall apart.

The only problem with her shirt was that most of the buttons were pulled out. Not a single button, except the collar button, remained on the shirt. She collected the buttons lying around on the floor. The only way she could go out with the shirt was to hold the plackets together. She even thought of stapling the shirt, but the shirt just needed the buttons to be sewn together again, stapling the shirt would only ruin it.

She walked back to the bathroom again to look at herself in the mirror, this time without taking cover against the wall. The waistband of her skirt looked clumsy with the tail of Vasan's belt hanging low on one side.

She walked to her seat to get her large purse and carry it on her shoulder. She put on the face mask, hoping it would conceal her identity to some extent. She held the sides of the shirts together and walked out of the open plan floor. The weekends in the office complex were usually deserted. It was dark and she found a cab to her residential society.

The cab driver kept looking over the rear-view mirror, intrigued by the passenger holding her arms across her upper body. He was unaware that if she freed her arms, her shirt would be undone.

Once she entered her society, she rushed to her building and then the lifts. She really wanted to meet Kavya. She didn't care if the security guards she walked past noticed the unkempt state of her clothes. Once she reached her floor, she knocked Kavya's door. She was a bit worried if anyone else other than Kavya opened the door.

But it was Kavya at the door. She was astonished to see Deepa in her almost tattered skirt. Right at that moment, the weak staples on her skirt fell apart, revealing the naked sides of her legs. Kavya gasped for a moment.

Deepa removed and dropped her mask. She felt like she was meeting Kavya after a long time. She opened her buttonless shirt, showing Kavya her tits with a mischievous smile. She dropped her purse, her shirt, unbuckled the belt and let it drop. The two panels of her skirt were peeled off from her waist with the absence of the belt. Her bare ass on display in the hallway. Kavya savoured Deepa's naked luscious body with her eyes. It brought a pleasant smile on her face.

"Oh Ms. Nudie I missed you so much," said Kavya, "Come inside, the hallway isn't deserted all the time."

Kavya pulled her inside her flat, picking up her purse, leaving her pieces of clothes in the hallway.

Deepa grabbed Kavya's face and they made out passionately. She helped her get undressed. They started exploring each other's naked bodies, caressing each other, kissing and pleasuring each other, right on the large sofa of the living room. One of Kavya's flatmates, Anvita, was staring at them from a corner with her mouth wide open.

* * * * *