All Comments on 'Dee's Slave Hunt Invitation'

by wilfie27

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lacks that element of realism

So she’s tied strappado, made to run with nipple clamps on for anywhere upto 4 HOURS - this has to be written by a man? Any woman with a B cup or more is going to be in agony if she has to run without a bra.....then she’s gangbanged by 20 guys getting 2 paddle blows from each?

Your stories definitely have potential but they are very rushed it would have been better to go into more detail about the rules etc than to glibly comment that they are wearing gags so they can’t say no to being fucked and ‘accidentally herded’ towards other hunters. A method to communicate a safe word is vital. The gangbang scene lacked details, the organisers wouldn’t care that he didn’t make it to the event, they would already have had their fee from him in advance. They certainly wouldn’t be in a position to punish her for something that happened outside the contest. Assuming that he’s her Dom he could order a punishment for her and ask to borrow the stage etc.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Further to the comment below

1: you can drown in an inch of water if you can't get up (Hands tied behind remember)

2: opposite cause of death. dehydration. 4 hours moving around in hot sunshine + nothing to drink = the same result as a test for would-be SAS recruits in UK ie multiple deaths.

Please for the safety of those around you, stick to ludo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this is fiction BUT even fiction needs some resemblance to reality please.

Try this with hands secured behind you run 3oo yards on uneven ground.

Make sure you have a competent first aider to clean and basndage your the wounds you receive as you fall.

If you are a woman have you got the funds to pay for a facial rebuild ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous