Dee's Spring Break Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe

,

Thu 1:56 PM

damn she proves she can do this yes

Sir

,

Thu 5:44 PM

Try and get a picture of her with as many people she fucked as possible.

I never saw what Sir had sent until a couple days later. I just logged into my email and handed it to Joe. He went to the lobby and had the message printed. As soon as I got to the room, I was stripped of my bikini. The door to the room was blocked open, and I was being fucked right there in the middle of the room. For the next two hours, I had a cock in at least one of my holes at all times. Most of the time, I was airtight. There were a couple of breaks, though. Two rather drunk coeds staggered into the room. Apparently, Joe had posted my picture with an advertisement that I was available to any guy or girl that wanted a piece of me. The two drunk coeds decided to take up the offer. I found out later that as I was being fucked by seven guys at once (Sir had apparently told him about my previous adventure taking on seven men at the same time - twice in one night), Joe had gone down to the lobby and a couple other places and posted advertisements about me. There were about 30 guys crammed into the hotel room watching as I licked those girl's pussies and asses.

I was fully into my subspace by that point. I was no longer a human female. Instead, I was simply a life support system for a mouth, cunt, and ass. In this state, I would continue fucking until my body simply gave out. Thankfully, Joe is a great guy. He saw that I was running low on energy and stopped the gang bang. He pulled me aside and began pouring fluids into my dehydrated body. I had no idea how many orgasms I had been subjected to. He also ordered me a very exquisite Shrimp dinner and made sure that I was rested for a couple hours before continuing.

It was then that he informed me of two other things. First off, he was having a party with a huge crowd and wanted me to stay for that. Of course, I knew what my role would be. Second, the hotel was having a wet tee-shirt contest. Having very well developed and firm double D tits gave me a pretty good chance at winning. I had to inform him that entering the contest could be disastrous for me, as I am a wealthy CEO of my own business. Having it leaked about what a slut I am in my personal life could ruin me. Joe immediately ran downstairs and removed all the posters he had put up. Fuck, if I were thirty years younger, I might have had to make a play at him. Unfortunately, he just isn't dominate enough to be the Master I need. Maybe in time, but not now. Who knows, in another thirty years, he may be ordering his own wife to go ton the beach in a transparent bikini. Perhaps he will fondly remember taking charge of an older woman and gang banging her. Maybe this weekend will lead him to his true fate. He has the temperament and truly cares about the wellbeing of his slut.

OK, enough of that. It was back to the fray. I jumped in with both feet. I was rested, hydrated, and fed. Three holes, no waiting. Well, actually there was waiting, 20 guys and three holes. 20 was just a guess. Either there were more than that or a few went twice.

Dee

,

Thu 5:44 PM

Sir Joe has turned out to be a nice guy

they have given me a rest and he watched over me

Sir

,

Thu 5:45 PM

Good.

Dee

,

Thu 5:45 PM

they said i remarkable tits and wanted to bring me down to wet T shirt contest.

Sir

,

Thu 5:46 PM

You will probably win.

Dee

,

Thu 5:47 PM

I told Joe i couldn't and he asked why and I said i own a large business in town and I couldn't . He immediately sent someone down and too down all the postings they put up everywhere

take down

Sir

,

Thu 5:48 PM

Yeah. Probably shouldn't have let them do that, but the chances of someone you know seeing them is microscopic.

Sir

,

Thu 5:50 PM

Locals stay away from hotels during Spring Break.

So, how are you doing?

Dee

,

Thu 5:53 PM

resting

drinking and they got me shrimp dinner

Sir

,

Thu 5:54 PM

Nice. You need to send me a report on this tomorrow. I take it your night isn't done?

And of course, copy Miss H on the report.

Dee

,

Thu 5:56 PM

give me a few days sir i know i will be tired and somehow have to work

Sir

,

Thu 5:56 PM

Understood

Dee

,

Thu 5:57 PM

ty sir

Sir

,

Thu 5:57 PM

Have there been any girls, or just guys?

Dee

,

Thu 5:57 PM

2 girls so far sir

I licked pussy and ass

Sir

,

Thu 5:57 PM

Nice. I bet that got the guys worked up.

Dee

,

Thu 5:58 PM

yes, it did the girl were drunk

Sir

,

Thu 5:59 PM

No doubt. What sober girl would walk into a room full of guys gang banging another woman?

Oh, right. YOU would.

Ripping off your clothes with every step.

LOL

Dee

,

Thu 6:01 PM

I asked them to get a collar and leash and cuffs

they said they want to walk the beach with me

Sir

,

Thu 6:02 PM

Have them take you to a sex shop and you pay for them.

Also get ankle cuffs, a hobble chain, 24-inch, and a ring gag.

And NIPPLE CLAMPS with a connecting chain.

Dee

,

Thu 6:04 PM

Master that would be another thing to send them they need more ideas you know worked up college boys

thinking with a dickhead

Sir

,

Thu 6:05 PM

Give Joe your phone and show him what I want.

Joe

,

Thu 6:08 PM

Joe here whats up hey i need to thank you for bringing her to us damn she is something else man

Sir

,

Thu 6:08 PM

No problem.

Take her to a sex shop. She will pay for everything.

Joe

,

Thu 6:10 PM

what do you want to get

Sir

,

Thu 6:10 PM

She needs a collar, leash, wrist and ankle cuffs, 24-inch hobble chain, ring gag, and nipple clamps wire a connecting chain. Also, feel free to get her another butt plug.

Have her get the tiniest thong bottom micro bikini you can find as well.

Joe

,

Thu 6:12 PM

ok wow sounds fun

Sir

,

Thu 6:13 PM

Oh, and get a dildo to insert in her cunt for when you walk down the beach.

Dildo in her cunt and butt plug in her ass as she walks down the beach should wind her up really tight.

Joe

,

Thu 6:15 PM

damn ok

Sir

,

Thu 6:15 PM

Be careful when the spring is released. She'll be so honey that she might actually fuck you and all your friends to death.

Joe

,

Thu 6:15 PM

i still can't believe this what a lucky day

Sir

,

Thu 6:16 PM

She wore out 20 guys a few months ago. They finally had to send her home, because they just couldn't get it up again.

You are welcome. Brag to your friends when you get home.

Joe

,

Thu 6:18 PM

hell, yes I and we will

Sir

,

Thu 6:19 PM

She needs lots of pictures and video for when she reports to her Mistress.

I'm her Master. Her Mistress enforces my orders.

Oh, and feel free to get any other sex toys you might want to use on her as well. She will pay for it all. She is into humiliation and bondage, but she DOES NOT like pain.

Joe

,

Thu 6:22 PM

wow that's crazy why does she need to enforce her she seems willing

Sir

,

Thu 6:23 PM

Yes, but that is once she gets going. She wants to be 'forced' to obey.

She needs to feel that she has no choice but to obey. I've written a couple of stories on Literotica about her.

Joe

,

Thu 6:25 PM

Oh really

thats a xrated site?

Sir

,

Thu 6:26 PM

0probBky going to write about this as well. Made up names, of course.

Mainly erotica stories. It's free.

Joe

,

Thu 6:28 PM

what i don't understand that

Sir

,

Thu 6:37 PM

Please put her on again. I gave a question for her.

Dee

,

Thu 6:39 PM

Yes Sir what is it

Sir

,

Thu 6:41 PM

Other than meeting with the custodians tomorrow night do you gave any other plans until then?

Dee

,

Thu 6:42 PM

just work

Sir

,

Thu 6:42 PM

Can you get out of that?

Dee

,

Thu 6:42 PM

maybe why?

Sir

,

Thu 6:44 PM

You now belong to Joe until noon tomorrow. When he releases you at noon, you are to go home and rest until 6:00 tomorrow night. Then you will take your pillory to your office and prepare for the cleaning crew.

Say 'Yes Sir' and give the phone back to Joe if you accept my order.

Dee

,

Thu 6:47 PM

Yes Sir

Sir

,

Thu 6:47 PM

You may inform Miss H about this and let her know where you are and who you are with.

Joe

,

Thu 6:47 PM

I read that wow really

this is Joe

Sir

,

Thu 6:48 PM

She is yours until noon. You must release her then. She has other commitments in the evening.

Invite friends and acquaintances

Get her ramped up and she is incredibly submissive

Joe

,

Thu 6:51 PM

wow damn I will take care of her for sure

I made her turn away I want to ask something?

Sir

,

Thu 6:52 PM

All marks must be covered by a business suit.

Joe

,

Thu 6:52 PM

I can use money so because she belongs to me for a while can I charge

Sir

,

Thu 6:53 PM

She is very wealthy. If you need to use money, make HER pay for it.

Make her pay to give blowjobs.

Whatever it is, me her pay for it.

Make her beg to suck a cock or lick a pussy. Make her offer to pay to do it.

Joe

,

Thu 6:55 PM

damn wow it really is my lucky day

pay me ok?

Sir

,

Thu 6:56 PM

Have her buy your alcohol and food

Joe

,

Thu 6:58 PM

cool deal

Joe

,

Thu 7:01 PM

heading out to porn shop

Sir

,

Thu 7:03 PM

Awesome. Have fun.

Dress her up however you want.

Make sure that you get enough rope or straps to bind her however you want.

And have her offer her mouth to the cashier as an added tip.

Sir

,

Thu 7:09 PM

Offering herself to anyone that gives you service as an added tip should be the normal. Room service, maid service, pizza delivery, etc.

You can use a belt around her neck as a temporary leash.

When you get back k to the hotel, see if a room full of girls wants to have her lick their pussies and asses.

The more humiliating and degrading, the better.

After a few more hours of being gang banged by all the guys in the room, Joe and a couple of his friends took me into the bathroom and helped me shower. I had given my transparent bikini to one of the sluts that I ate out. Consequently, I had no clothes available to put on. Sir had dictated that I was to go ton the beach in only my bikini. Joe lent me a tee-shirt to wear. It barely came down to just below my ass. Obviously, I had no underwear underneath. In was handed my purse and led out to a rental SUV. I was shuffled into the back seat. I had no idea where we were going since Joe still had my phone. Imagine my surprise when we pulled into the parking lot for a sex shop. (That was sarcasm, by the way. I knew my Master, so it didn't take a lot of imagination as to what was going on. Also, since they gave me my purse, I figured that I would be needing my credit cards).

Joe and his friends went a bit crazy at the sex shop. The first thing they did was to acquire a collar and leash. That was immediately put on me. From that point on, I was used as a test subject. I had several anal plugs put in me. Every one of them was taken to the front counter. Several different nipple clamps were also tested. Dildos, vibrators, and an assortment of other toys were tested, and taken to the front counter. Then, it was time for the bondage gear. Wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, harnesses, nipple clamps, vibrators, anal plugs, more collars and leashes, and, spreader bars, and several more devices. Joe and his friends were basically novices, so I suspected that Sir had a great deal on input into all of this. Sir, as you may have deduced is a rather perverted individual. Don't take that the wrong way, I love everything he does to me. I call him a pervert with the utmost respect.

It was completely unsurprising that when we got to the counter to pay for everything that I was ordered to get out my credit card and pay for everything. Furthermore, I was ordered to slip behind the counter and 'tip' both the male and female employees of the store with my mouth.

Have you ever ridden in an SUV? I should war you that the suspension is a bit stiff. What does that have to do with anything, you ask? Maybe a better question is if you have ever ridden in an SUV that had stiff suspension while wearing a large butt plug and a large dildo in your cunt. No? Well, sitting on a seat with a butt plug logged in your ass and a dildo buried in your cunt is a unique experience. Every bump in the road is transferred to the dildo and butt plug as you are sitting on the seat. Every bump stimulates the dildo and butt plug. It's like the vehicle itself is fucking you. By the time we got back to the hotel, I was a drooling mess - and it wasn't just the lips on my face that were drooling.

I didn't go to the wet tee shirt contest. First off, I was too busy fucking everyone that came into the room. It wasn't like I had much choice; I was bound up in one of the bondage harnesses that I had bought for Joe and his friends. Second, Joe had decided that I had too much to lose if I was recognized competing in the competition.

Late that night, Joe put the leash on my collar. I had my wrist cuffs secured behind my back, a large butt plug, and a hobble chain attached to my ankle cuffs. Joe and two of his friends led me on a walk along the beach naked. I was not expecting anyone else to be there. I was surprised when three girls showed up. It turned out that they were officers from a rival sorority that I had been in during college. I had let it slip that I had been president of my sorority during my senior year. Those three women had talked to Joe earlier and agreed to meet up for some public humiliation. I was forced to kneel down and lick all three of their pussies and asses. I then had to drink their pee. Joe mentioned that they were going to see if I could visit his fraternity soon, and that he would see if I could visit their entire sorority for a day as well.

I ended up spending the night in Joe's bed. I was pretty well worn out by that time, so we just snuggled and fell asleep. I did wake him up mid-morning with a blowjob. After that, he fucked me in the ass, then opened me up to his frat for the next couple of hours. Sir did insist that I be released by noon. That was because I had to rest before meeting the cleaning crew for my business tonight. That's another story.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:41 AM

report filed

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:42 AM

Well, good morning.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:42 AM

it's afternoon now

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:43 AM

Still morning here. How are you doing?

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:43 AM

exhausted and sore

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:44 AM

I'll bet. Did you have fun?

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:44 AM

need to recover having Easter Dinner with Mom tomorrow

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:44 AM

Yes, you do. Rest and recover today.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:45 AM

most of the time thank god Joe was a nice guy not sure what would have happened if he wasn't

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:46 AM

It was fine. They are college kids. They would have used you then returned to their campus.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:47 AM

He asked me to ask you if you would send me to his fraternity sometime

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:47 AM

That should be fun. Where is his school? Might be a long trip there.

Maybe for a weekend.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:48 AM

100 miles i think

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:49 AM

Not bad. You could drive there.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:50 AM

yes

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:50 AM

That way, you could take lots of toys and bondage gear.

I liked the report. Good job.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:53 AM

is this does happen sir i would like you to make me send him what the hole time would be. Like a script for them

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:53 AM

Make sure that you give Miss H Joe's contact info.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:53 AM

yes sir

The script Miss H could send it in advance

to Joe

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:55 AM

That sounds delicious. Maybe one night they could even have a party and invite a sorority to attend. Maybe even the chapter of the sorority you were in. Of course, they would let that sorority know that you are an alumni.

Dee

,

Yesterday 9:57 AM

whatever you decide sir

Sir

,

Yesterday 9:57 AM

Imagine being the naked sex slave/Maid to a fraternity for a weekend.

Oh, God! Sir knows just what to say to get my cunt flowing. I'm picturing myself now as a naked sex slave for a fraternity. They are having a mixer with the local chapter of the sorority that I was in when I was in college. Fuck, I'm imagining that they had invited the vice chair when I was Chairwoman. We didn't like each other then, and we still don't like each other. I'm much more successful than she is. She's coming over to me. She is going to publicly humiliate me. She pushes me to my knees. She guides my head under her skirt. Oh God! She's peeing in my mouth in front of everyone!

I have a powerful orgasm as I thrust the dildo in my cunt. Why the fuck did I send Joe that email? Why did I tell him what sorority I was in, when I was in it, and the fierce rivalry between Carly and me? Fuck! Another email from Sir. He just ordered me to set up a weekend at Joe's frat. What's this? He also ordered Joe to set up a full afternoon for me serving the sorority that I am an alum with. They will know withing minutes exactly who I am and what my position in the sorority is. Shit! My cunt just gushed a bit at that thought.

12