Defiant Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightly grabbed Cyrea's ass and pulled her into my hardening cock, reveling in the erotic friction as I welcomed the aphrodisiac flowing through my body. My grip on her ass tightened, my heart rate started picking up and a light sweat broke out all over my skin. I allowed this artificial lust to kickstart my own with a deep groan, drowning out any rational thought until all I could think of was my wonderful mate, and my cock sliding deep into her warm core.

"Yesss..." Cyrea moaned. "Oh, yes Dante... Feel your lust rise, let me feed from you, my love..." my lovely mate groaned and gyrated her soaking pussy along the shaft of my cock. My breath hitched, it felt like Cyrea's aphrodisiac coursed through my very veins and I groaned deeply with lust, pulling her delectable body even closer to mine. My eyes rolled back into my head by the intense desire for my mate and I crushed her lips in an all consuming kiss, drawing delicious mewls from Cyrea that made my cock harden fully. My fingers sifted through her curls and held her face close to mine, not wanting the kiss to end.

Her tongue pushed against my lips, demanding access to my mouth. She sighed blissfully, almost desperately running her hands along my head and back, hungrily feeding on my lust. I felt her strength slowly return, and she grew hornier by the second.

Cyrea rubbed her sexy body all over mine and her hard nipples sensually poked my chest. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face deeper into hers, moaning deeply into our wet kiss. Those lusty moans of hers made my cock twitch. Cyrea felt it. "Oooh, yesss, I've missed you too..." she cooed in between kisses.

Allowing her aphrodisiac to take over completely, I felt an uncontrollable urge to rip off the robe she was still wearing. I needed to feel her body envelop mine, to have her legs wrapped around me and my cock sliding into her hot core, fucking her hard.

Cyrea closed her eyes and moaned hotly. A devilish grin appeared on my face - she must have felt my intention through our bond - so I tried to send her a mental message, 'Would you like me to?' I whispered hotly into her mind. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at mine, dark with desire. She was panting heavily, her fingers pulling on a nipple. 'Yes...' she hissed mentally and she wantonly licked her lips. A satisfied growl rumbled in my chest, instantly loving this intimate mental connection with her.

Lifting my delectable mate with ease I stood and bumped her sexy ass into the factory door. I pushed the rest of her body against the door using mine, sliding our sweaty bodies hungrily against each other and pinning her to the door. My mouth was still latched onto hers, still devouring it with an all-consuming kiss, muffling our lusty groans.

Cyrea's moans were becoming frantic and she wrapped her legs around my waist, urgently rubbing her soaking wet pussy all over my shaft. I felt the last of my control snap and with a roar I entered her tight pussy in a single thrust. Cyrea screamed in delight and scratched her claws along my arms.

The feeling of my cock sliding through her pussy was intense! So incredibly good! I felt every twitch of her pussy muscles, each ripple of pleasure passing through her pussy. It was like nothing I ever experienced. Like a possessed man I fucked her hard, making that sexy ass of hers bump into the door again and again, plunging into her pussy as deep as I could. I growled and moaned at the wonderful, intense sensations of her pussy milking my cock for all it was worth.

Cyrea was a panting, moaning mess, voraciously feeding on my lust. My ear was near her mouth, picking up every one of her desperate mewls and moans while I pumped in and out of her hard and fast. It felt so damn good to hear my woman succumb to the pleasure I gave her and each one of her moans seemed to travel straight down to my cock, fuelling my passion further.

Her climax was close. I felt it with my body and in my mind. I turned her sweaty face to mine so I could watch her face while she came. Her deep blue eyes were hazy with lust, her mouth open and she was panting hard. Her entire skin was covered in a shimmering sheen of sweat and the smell of her arousal was so thick I could almost taste it with my tongue.

My love and lust for my wonderful mate flared up and I could feel my power flow through my body in response, my claws extended, sinking deep into the door and I felt my fangs lengthen. I mentally whispered to her, 'I'm going to claim you all over again, my love...' Cyrea moaned deeply and desperately looked me in the eyes, her mouth hanging open. 'Cum for me...' I told her with a growl.

Cyrea's eyes rolled back and she toppled into an intense orgasm. I could feel her pussy muscles milking my cock for its juices and with a roar I gave in to my own orgasm, coating her insides with my cum. My mouth instantly attached itself to the scar of my claiming bite, fangs easily sinking into her skin. Her blood poured into my mouth, the taste absolutely mind blowing. So very sweet, and so very, very addictive.

I drank from her all through her intense orgasm, and felt Cyrea bucking and gasping against me. When her climax was reduced to random spasming of her pussy muscles, I withdrew my fangs from her soft throat and licked the wound closed. Her blood was the most exquisite substance I had ever tasted and so extremely nourishing. I felt her blood surge through my body, making me tingle and hum with energy.

I stared into the sweaty face of my gorgeous mate. Cyrea opened her eyes and slowly regained focus. She looked at me with a huge, satisfying smile. "I hope your feeding was ...just as delicious ...and fulfilling as ...mine was," she declared, still panting hard.

Tucking away that errant curl yet again I could only answer with a satisfied, "Hell yes." I placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, resting my forehead against hers and looking deep into her eyes as we were both coming down from our delicious highs, panting hard.

This was a very fast, and very satisfying fuck. Exactly what we both needed. Cyrea looked pleasantly full, and well fed. Sweat still clung to her skin and I licked a falling droplet that ran down the side of her face. My wonderful mate giggled and I scooped her up effortlessly with my new demonic strength. Holding her tenderly I ascended the stairs towards our bedroom where I could drop her on the bed so we could succumb to a well deserved, peaceful sleep.

Gazing at the bed, I frowned at the state it was in. Ripped, bloodstained sheets covered a mattress that had endured quite a few slashes during my transformation. Cyrea had wrapped her tail snuggly around my leg and was happily purring in my arms, impervious to it all. I turned around and contemplated laying us down on the couch, but that wouldn't comfortably fit the both of us. Noticing my hesitance, Cyrea peeked up at the bed and saw the reason for my dawdling. "We're going to need a new bed," she yawned while snuggling into my chest. She then unwrapped her tail from my leg and used it to rip off the damaged sheets from the bed in one go. The middle of the mattress seemed reasonably unscathed and lacked blood stains, sort of, so I gently laid her down there and scooted up next to her, ignoring the damaged bits of the mattress as they pricked my skin.

Pleasantly sated with a good dose of my lust, Cyrea looked like a well fed cat curling up for a nap. She looked so peaceful and I felt her contentment through our bond as she started dozing off. Talk about an after dinner dip.

I pulled her close to me and stared at her serene face with that gentle smile, thanking my lucky stars my body survived the onslaught of turning into a demon. Exhaustion slowly crept into my body and I nestled my nose in Cyrea's hair, letting sleep claim me.

***

Man... I have never slept so vast before in my life. But then again, I've never nearly died from turning into a demon before, so that must surely count for something. I awoke to the sound of deep regular breathing next to me and opened my sleepy eyes to gaze at my gorgeous mate who was still vast asleep, her red curls spread in a tangled mess on the slashed up mattress. Not being able to resist, I pulled her close to me, feeling her breath on my chest. A shaky blissful sigh escaped me, I was immensely happy and relieved that everything was fine now.

Never before would I have imagined how such a simple thing like waking up next to the love of your life would feel so intensely special. I fiercely hoped that every morning would feel like that - that this is not merely an emotional reaction to a near death experience. Whichever it would turn out to be, I couldn't wait to spend eternity with Cyrea and find out.

I contemplated how I could pull Cyrea deeper into my embrace without waking her up. The feel of her body against mine quickly became as vital to me as breathing. However, she too had been through a lot these past few days, and definitely deserved her rest. I resorted to fidgeting with her hair while she still slept.

My ears picked up the sounds of the oh so quiet, yet nerve wracking sound of a dripping tap in the bathroom. I frowned and searched my memories. Either I always closed the tap properly, or my new demonic improvements allow me to hear it. Probably the latter.

Speaking of which, I hadn't really had the opportunity yet to examine the changes my body had gone through. Nearly dying and feeding my mate kind of preoccupied my time after I awoke. I silently let my gaze travel over my body and I'm not sure if it really surprised me or not, but I couldn't really detect any demony things about me. My muscles seemed to have grown, and any excess body fat I might have had was gone, though. Not bad, I was liking that one, I concluded with a vain smile. To my surprise, even my dick seemed to be larger in its flaccid state. I made a mental note to ask Cyrea if she noticed a difference after she'd woken up.

I lifted my hand in front of my face, knowing claws could come out, but hadn't consciously pulled it off yet. I tried flexing my fingers, but that didn't work - neither did curling them. Staring at my fingernails I focused on them and tried to make my claws appear. Slowly my fingernails started to lengthen and turn black. They became very thick and curved into a razor sharp point. Impressed, I clacked my claws together and looked around for something to test them on.

My eyes met Cyrea's who apparently had woken up and was silently watching me explore my new body features. "Try the headboard," she mumbled with a hoarse voice from just waking up. She cleared her throat and stifled a yawn.

I looked over to the wooden plank posing as a headboard and tested my claws. Wow, like a knife through butter! My dropped jaw made way for a wicked smile as I effortlessly shaved curls of wood from the headboard. Looking at Cyrea to see an approving smile, I went and carved a big heart in the headboard, flanked by a C and a D. She lifted an eyebrow at me.

"Too tacky?" I guessed.

"It's very charming," she diplomatically answered with a quick kiss on my cheek.

Cyrea fell silent and tilted her head, contemplating. I looked at her curiously when her face broke into a smile, "You know what? I think it'd be an excellent idea if we'd battle each other."

My eyes widened in surprise, but her smile only got bigger. She rubbed the last remnants of sleep from her eyes and propped herself up on her elbow to eye me with a mischievous sparkle in her gaze. "Yes! You could find out what you're capable of, and I could show you what I can do, that I can fend for myself. It's win-win!" she quipped. The prospect of an upcoming battle seemed to have cleared her sleepy mind and put her into high spirits, her tail was practically wagging.

"Me? Fight you?" I uttered, baffled. "And hurt you on purpose?" I didn't like that one bit.

Cyrea just giggled. "If you can catch me," she replied with a wink.

Fight Cyrea. Hmm... While my initial reaction was more in the lines of a HELL NO, after contemplating, I have to admit I started liking her idea. If anything, I was very curious to see what I was capable of now. The only demonic abilities that I knew of were those of a succubus. I didn't even know that demons could be vampiric, like I had become, so this might turn out to be a very interesting experience. "Sure... We could fight. Someday," I conceded slowly.

I laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Man... Days ago I was human, and now I've agreed to fight my claimed succubus to find out how my inner demon has manifested. I shook my head, unbelieving. If my horoscope would have predicted this for me a month ago I'd have thought its writers were insane.

"What's this thing anyway with 'shaping my inner demon'? Does every human have a demon inside them waiting to be ...shaped?" I asked Cyrea, turning back to face her.

She pondered a while before answering me. "Well... Yes and no. Whilst God created humans as perfect beings, as the angels are, Eve ruined it for all of you by biting that apple. All humans have the ability to sin now, and..."

I interrupted her explanation with a cynical laugh. "Wait... You mean that actually happened? Adam and Eve in paradise, with that apple?" I retorted dryly.

Cyrea looked perplexed, raising her eyebrows at me. "Well of course that happened, silly. How else did you think humanity came to be?" She looked at me baffled and scoffed. "You didn't seriously believe humanity sprouted from monkeys... Did you?" she asked me, disappointment and disgust lacing her voice.

I started mumbling something about evolution, science and whatnot, but she shushed me by placing her finger on my mouth. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you were wrong," she said with an endearing smile.

With her finger she lifted my upper lip and exposed my fang. "Now, about your inner demon..." I lightly bit her finger, and Cyrea continued her explanation with a smile. "Humans have good in them, because they were created like that. The angels here on Earth try to appeal to that goodness and make it flourish, your angelic side if you will. Us demons appeal to the sin or the violence that's inside of you, and try to nourish that. That is your demonic side, and that demonic side has now become a physical reality for you. For every human, their angelic and demonic sides develop differently, depending on their actions, thoughts and desires. That's why everyone's inner demon or angel is different from that of someone else."

Cyrea's smile faltered. "And that's why we had no idea how to replenish your energy after your transformation..." She sighed. "But you're fine now, and I'm absolutely thrilled you're vampiric. I think it's very, very sexy," Cyrea added with a naughty smile, pricking her finger on my fang. A drop of blood emerged at her fingertip and with a slow lick I closed the tiny wound. Even tasting such a small amount of her blood was wonderful - everything about her tastes exquisite, especially her blood. Cyrea took her healed finger from my mouth and inspected it with a devilish smile. "I also discovered I like being bitten," she mused.

I looked at Cyrea, lazily lying on the bed with her wings draped off at the side. Some sort of markings were visible on her back. I was positive they weren't there before I claimed her. "Tell me," I asked and reached over to touch her back, "these showed up after our mating?"

Cyrea shivered pleasantly as I touched her markings. "Yes, those markings are the drawings our souls made on each other's body," she said with a smile. "You have the same ones on your back where my soul has marked you. Everyone can now see that I am taken, and that you are the one who claimed me. That way no other demon will ever try to have a go at me without facing your wrath," she managed to exclaim in between purrs and coos from me touching her markings.

A possessive smile made its way to my face - this knowledge pleased me immensely. I was not looking forward to warding off every demon that looked her way. "Same goes for the claiming bite," Cyrea continued. "While our wounds heal very quickly, a claiming bite will always leave a scar for everyone to see."

Cyrea's fingers traced down my neck and lingered where she placed her claiming bite. The feeling of her fingers touching my scar was wonderful! Almost erotic. She took a moment to study the scar that had formed, the most wonderful smile appearing on her face. She looked at me lovingly and whispered "Mine..." I could feel her intense love shine through our bond and returned her loving smile.

With my fingers I too traced a path from her face to my bite. I explored the scar it left, it was a bit red and felt jagged where my teeth had broken the skin. My fingers trailed over it, tracing the jagged lines. A tremendously satisfying feeling of possession came over me and I repeated her declaration with a slight growl, "Mine..." She shuddered in delight and looked deep into my eyes.

Cyrea leaned in and kissed me lovingly, climbing on top of me. Her scent washed over me and I reveled in it. How I loved her scent. I could wallow myself in it all day. Brushing my nose past her ear I inhaled deeply. "Have you fed well from me?" I asked, bringing my hands up to stroke her sides.

My lovely succubus leisurely stretched herself on top of me, dragging those wonderful, large breasts along my chest. "Mmmmm... Your lust was the most delicious meal I have ever had, my dear Dante," she purred in my neck. I dragged my hands along her sexy ass towards her back, stroking her markings. Cyrea cooed, pressing her nipples in my chest. I lifted her up, trapping a nipple in my mouth and lathered it with my tongue, coaxing a moan from my sexy mate.

"Would you like some desert?" I whispered hotly in her mind and pushed my face as deep into her large, soft breasts as I could, feeling them bulge around my cheeks. With my tongue I mercilessly teased her hard nipple, sucking it hard into my mouth.

Cyrea moaned and gasped with each suck of my mouth. "Fuck yesss..." she hissed, and urgently trailed her nails along my scalp, pushing my head even further into her warm breasts. "MMMmmm... MMMmm!!" she kept moaning over and over.

Gasping for air I released her nipple and sucked the other one into my mouth, coaxing another cockhardening moan from my sexy mate. "MMmmm... Dante..." she moaned again. "My nipples are so sensitive, my love... How I love it when you suck them..." she panted hoarsely. I grinned into her breasts, feeling her boobs bulge around my cheeks. I kept up my merciless licking and sucking on her hard nipples, her moans going straight to my cock, making it twitch impatiently.

I slid my hands down her sides to that wonderful ass of hers, grabbed it and positioned her dripping pussy above my rock hard cock. The head of my cock bumped into Cyrea's clit, making her groan deeply. She desperately wanted to plunge down on my cock, but I didn't let her. With my demonic strength I held her ass in an iron grip, letting only the tip of my cock tease her pussy while continuing my thorough licking of her breasts, making her moan like crazy.

"Dante..." she half moaned, half growled at me, "I want your cock so bad..." and tried to wiggle her pussy for more friction on my cock, but it was useless, I did not budge. I felt her lust - and frustration - rise sharply, but I did not relent. Instead I extended my fangs and let them graze over her nipple that I was still relentlessly sucking with my mouth. Cyrea gasped loudly, followed by the most intense moan. "Yes!" she shouted and frantically pulled my head into her breast. "Oh, yes, Dante! Please! Bite me!" she moaned desperately.

I sank my fangs deep into her breasts, still tickling her nipple with my tongue. At the same time I smashed her ass down on my legs, impaling her dripping pussy with my cock in one go. Cyrea screamed in ecstasy, and instantly crashed into a powerful orgasm, moaning and mewling desperately. I effortlessly lifted and impaled my cumming mate onto my thick cock, again and again, drawing out her intense orgasm. She bucked, moaned and thrashed on top of me, while I had still trapped her delicious breast with my fangs, drinking deeply from her blood.