Defiant Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Cyrea looked deep into my eyes and wantonly licked her lips. "You've become so powerful, Dante..." she murmured, stretching her body against mine, rubbing her belly and breasts along my chest. "So very, very powerful..." she moaned and her eyes rolled into the back of her head while she desperately tried to rub her pinned pussy along my hardening cock.

My mate could hardly move, my body and weight effectively pinning her to the ground. Being at my complete and utter mercy skyrocketed her lust and she lay panting underneath me, wiggling furiously, desperately seeking out that erotic friction while the scent of her arousal grew thicker by the second.

I couldn't suppress a low growl at my wanton mate, desiring me so fiercely, and leaned in to her ear. "Mine..." I growled at her verbally and mentally and heavily dragged my tongue along the scar of my bite to emphasize my claim. Cyrea moaned loudly, trying to buck against me and I felt the last of my battle rage quickly making way for an intense desire for my mate.

I had Cyrea beneath me, pinned and panting hard. My nose was still at her neck and I slowly and deeply inhaled her scent, letting my breath come out in a possessive growl. Cyrea turned her head to the side with a delighted sigh, submitting to me and exposing the scar on her throat. She started moaning and wiggling again while I slowly licked and nibbled my way to the site of my claiming bite. The closer I got to it, the more desperate her mewling became.

I traced my tongue across the jagged lines, her moaning music to my ears. Her instant submission triggered something very primal inside me and I couldn't suppress a possessive growl. A deep need to fuck my mate hard washed over me, making me rub my rock hard cock along her squirming pussy. I hovered my face directly above hers, gazing strongly into her eyes with my blackened ones. "If I let go of your hands and legs, will you behave?" I growled into her mind.

Her panting and moaning were the only replies I got for a while. Her reluctant, yet anticipating "Yes..." barely discernible in my mind.

I smiled triumphantly and started kissing and nibbling my way up to her mouth. "Good," I replied mentally and kissed her slow and deep. Our tongues danced in our mouths and her soft moans reached my ears. The scent of her arousal was very strong, and I inhaled deeply, reveling in it. (A very hard) part of me was tempted to just let her wrap her legs around me and give in to our lust, but I had something else in mind.

Breaking our kiss I released her hands and legs, and shifted my weight slightly so she had a little room to move. I could tell she was very tempted to let her hands roam over me, but she lay still, her hands still above her head, looking into my eyes with lustful expectation. "Roll over," I instructed her. The little minx made an effort to let her breasts and ass touch as much of my body as possible while obeying my request. She rolled over, very slowly, and I couldn't suppress a groan as her ass slid oh so sexily against my cock. It was rock hard from teasing her, and no doubt she knew through our bond how much I wanted to just ram it inside her.

I groaned when she finally came to rest on her belly, my cock comfortably nestled in the crack of her ass. To my intense satisfaction she raised her hands above her head without me asking to. She subtly gyrated her ass on my cock to try and entice me, but by sheer force of will I managed to ignore her. I bent over, placing my hands next to her face and holding her neck between my jaws, growling softly to remind her to behave. Cyrea's lust spiked and she moaned hoarsely, but quickly stopped her gyrating.

I could feel she was getting off immensely at me dominating her. When I was still human I could tell she liked it, but I couldn't possibly restrict her physically. Now, with my demonic strength the roles were reversed.

She was at my mercy.

And she knew it.

"Spread your legs, my love..." I growled into her mind, still holding her neck with my jaws. Cyrea's breath rushed out in a lusty moan and she tried to wiggle her legs apart while having the weight of my body bear down on her. She succeeded and with a hungry whimper she desperately tried to arch her ass into my twitching cock, but had too little wiggling room to succeed.

I released her neck from my jaws and moved my mouth close to her ear, rubbing my chest slowly along her back. "I bested you in combat, my love..." I growled lowly into her ear, drawing a horny pur from my mate. "I have proven to be a powerful mate for you..." I continued, making Cyrea moan and grind that sexy ass into my rock hard cock. "Time for my reward..." I added with a hot lick along her scar.

"Yessss!" Cyrea moaned desperately. "Oh yes, Dante! Take me!" she hissed, urgently pushing her ass up into me, like a cat in heat. I blindly located her pussy with my cock and slowly pushed the wide head inside, making my sweaty mate groan in delight. "Ohhhh, yessss..." she cooed while I entered her dripping pussy inch by excruciating inch.

Cyrea let out a long, hot moan and her pussy muscles almost seemed to pull my cock further into her pussy. I groaned in delicious pleasure, feeling her wet warmth envelop me so exquisitely. Soon, her sexy ass bumped into my stomach and I bottomed out in my hot mate. I settled into an excruciatingly slow rhythm of fucking Cyrea, drawing the hottest moans and groans from those luscious lips of hers.

A devilish grin grew on my face. "Tilt your ass towards me," I ordered her in a low growl. She did so without delay, and let out a gasp that ended in a deep, lusty moan. The way I was thrusting into Cyrea, made my cock glide directly over her g-spot. Over and over. Cyrea bucked hard and started panting loudly, and without warning flowed into an intense orgasm.

I did not relent, and kept thrusting into her spasming pussy, my cock continuously caressing her g-spot. She rode out her orgasm on my cock and her moans started becoming frantic. "Yes! YES!" she shouted, screaming as she toppled into another, fiercer orgasm. Her pussy grasped my cock so fucking tight, I growled my pleasure into her ear, not being able to keep this up much longer.

Cyrea kept bucking and writhing underneath me, still being pushed down to the ground by my body. Not being able to move freely, and being forced to endure all this pleasure, made her lust skyrocket. Feeling that through our bond almost made me blow my load inside of her. I could not endure this torrent of pleasure any longer and with a growl I bit down hard on her throat, letting her delicious, endorphin laden blood flood my mouth while my seed filled her twitching pussy.

I felt Cyrea go completely rigid beneath me, tensing up every muscle in her body as my bite drove her into her most intense orgasm ever. I felt hers through our bond, and growled from its intensity, keeping up my thrusting in her spasming pussy to draw out her sexual high as long as possible.

Cyrea's legs started shaking from the sheer overload of pleasure and I released her hands, and rolled off her, drawing her into a sweaty embrace. Her eyes were still rolled back into her skull and her breath came out as shaky sighs, along with the occasional moan. I pulled my glorious mate close to me and placed a kiss on her sweaty forehead.

After a while, she leaned into my embrace, letting out a big sigh. "Wow..." she whispered breathlessly. "Oh.... Wow... Just... Oh, fuck... Wow..." Cyrea mumbled, not being able to form coherent sentences after her intense orgasms.

I chuckled. "Tell me, my love, have I proven to be a worthy mate for you?" I asked her mentally, figuring she'd have less issues forming mental words.

Cyrea immediately clamped my head in her arms, pulling me towards her for a hot, wet kiss. "Oh, my love, you are the most exquisite, delicious and sexy mate I could ever desire!" she moaned in my mind. I grinned into her kiss, deeply flattered by her compliment. "MMMmmm... And you've become so powerful too, my love! Oh, your power turns me on to no end. I cannot wait to see you strengthen further," she added, purring and cooing into my mouth while her tongue sought out mine.

I broke the kiss, still smiling, and gazed into her deep blue eyes. I felt and saw her love for me, and made sure she felt my corresponding love for her through our bond. Wiping her sweaty hair from her face, I whispered softly, "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, my wonderful Cyrea. I cannot imagine my life without you, and am thoroughly enjoying spending the rest of eternity with you."

Cyrea beamed at me with the most reverent, loving look on her face. "It's mutual..." she whispered, tears coming to her eyes. Cyrea rested her head on my chest, still purring delightedly. I let my head fall back and stared at the blanket of stars covering us in the night sky.

What a week this has been... What a week indeed.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers