Defiant Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Dante survives his transformation, barely...
20k words
4.87
9.4k
19

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Hello everyone :) Thank you so much for all your kind words and generous ratings! For days now I've been walking around with a huge smile on my face, for I had been very nervous to publish my story and I'm absolutely thrilled you lovely people like it. I realized I feel a little like Alexis did when he returned to heaven after having sinned, ecstatic, but unable to share it (my family and friends don't know about this erotic hobby of mine). For now, I will gladly share my stories with you in the meantime.

Here is the second chapter for you to devour, enjoy ,)

*** Dante ***

I knew I was dreaming, but saw nothing. Only darkness surrounded me. 'What a strange dream...' I thought, trying to distinguish anything in the darkness. Once in a while, faint fragments of sound penetrated the gloom as I kept shifting in and out of consciousness in this black mist. At first I couldn't identify them, for they were too vague. Slowly but surely I started recognizing words, voices... Cyrea's voice! Cyrea was talking to me, but ...I couldn't respond. My body was paralysed while my mind was stuck in this strange void. I tried to wake up and struggle my limbs to life, but I tired far too quickly and blacked out yet again.

*** Cyrea ***

Exquisite. Absolutely exquisite. No other word could describe being claimed by this wonderful man lying next to me. 'It doesn't matter he's human, soon he won't be anymore, now that our souls are binding...' I mused with a delighted smile while tracing my claw along his muscles, noticing they had already grown significantly since our mating minutes ago. I eagerly eyed his flaccid penis, curious to see if that muscle too had grown. 'Alas, I'll just have to be a good, patient little succubus for now,' I thought wistfully.

In the meantime I simply enjoyed watching Dante sleep, trying to discover what else had changed. It shouldn't take long for the fragment of my soul that I gave him with my bite to have fully merged with his own soul, completing his transformation and giving shape to his inner demon. I smiled happily at the thought and was eager to see what Dante could do in demon form if he was able to claim a succubus while still a human. "I'd love to battle you one day..." I mused to his sleeping form.

It was unheard of for a human to claim a succubus, but this one did it. My Dante did it. I was still feeling awfully possessive and loving towards him, which was new. I had never felt those feelings for ...well ...for anyone to be honest. I'd known quite a few succubi that were claimed by a Demonic Lord, but none of them ever mentioned being possessive about their claim, or feeling any form of affection towards their master - no natural affection anyway.

My claw had traced its way to my claiming bite on his throat and lingered at the site. "I wonder why we do..." I mumbled to my sleeping lover.

My hand dropped to the bed and I stared at him wide eyed. "Are you my destiny?" I asked his unconscious form. I laid my head down next to his on the pillow and studied his sleeping face.

"Are you the soul that mine has been searching for all this time?" I asked with a tentative smile, stroking his spiky black hair with my hand. Regular, peaceful breathing was the only answer I would receive at this time.

If he was, that would have explained so much! The way he longed for me, how quickly he rose up to protect me from those two thugs, the way he made me lose control and in the end claimed me so wonderfully, so exquisitely... Realization dawned on me, and my face lit up with an exciting smile.

I couldn't help myself and leaned in to kiss his unresponsive lips. "We are soulmates, destined to be together, dear Dante. Nothing can keep us apart," I mused and kissed him again, unable to stop smiling. "Great things will lie in our paths."

As if on queue I started feeling the fragments of his soul in my body mark my back. In my delight I had completely forgotten about this! Just as I had passed on a piece of my soul when I bit him, unknowingly did he do the same when biting me. After a claiming, the transferred souls marked the other's body, showing the world they belonged to each other.

Ecstatic, I jumped up off the bed and ran to a nearby mirror to try and see it. I turned my back to the mirror and impatiently held my hair up as I watched how blackened tribal markings were burned into my skin. Even though it looked painful, it did not hurt at all and I happily watched the symbols take shape. They started in my neck and were scorched into my skin in a wide streak along my spinal column, stopping at my tailbone.

When it was done, the breath I'd been holding escaped my lips in a pleasant sigh. Carefully I brought my finger up to touch them. Even though the skin itself felt no different, the sensation I got from touching them was sensual, almost erotic.

With a smile I turned over to Dante to see if my soul had marked him too. He was sleeping on his side, and when I walked around him to see his back, I was delighted to see those same markings had appeared on his skin as well. I lovingly stroked them, daydreaming about what eternity together had in store for us.

As my fingers traced the pattern on his back, Dante moaned softly. Impatiently, I ran over to his face to see if he had woken up, but alas, he was still fast asleep. His large erection greeted me instead. I giggled, staring hungrily at Dante. As much as I longed for the feel of his erection in my hands (or body), Dante would need all of his energy for his transformation, so that meant no snack for me right now. We would have plenty of time to explore each other afterwards.

***

Hours had already passed without any progress, except for Dante becoming restless in his sleep - tossing and turning. A deep ache in my heart surfaced when I heard him groan, wince and even growl in his sleep. This was not looking good. Watching him go through an obviously painful transformation terrified me to my very soul, and I ached to comfort him during his transition, yet not knowing how.

Dante's face was like a constant slideshow of horrible, painful expressions, and sweat dripped down his body soaking the sheets below him. With a lump in my throat I watched how all the muscles in his body tensed painfully one moment and shakily unclench the next. His legs were twitching, sometimes kicking the air and his hands kept flailing or gripping the sheets on the bed, ripping them in some places.

I stared intently at his hands. Did I see that correctly? Not daring to come too close, I peered at Dante's fingers and realized, yes, he now donned claws! Very sharp, black claws curved from his fingertips, slashing the sheets and the mattress in his thrashing.

I sighed and looked at Dante with haunted eyes. His thrashing had gotten even worse... His new claws were ripping the mattress apart and he was growling continuously now. "Hold on, my love..." I told him, my voice shaking. "I know it is not an easy transformation, but you must endure." My voice broke a little. "Please... You can do this. You must..."

How intensely I longed to hold him, to kiss him and see him through this agonizing ordeal. It pained me that I couldn't, that his violent thrashing prevented me to.

***

For the next few hours I helplessly watched how his erratic thrashing and pained growls alternated with an eerie, deathly silence where he would just lie there on the bed, exhausted... Lifeless...

Each time Dante's body slumped into the bed, I frantically listened for his heartbeat, fearing his body could endure this transformation no longer. And each time I breathed a relieved sigh, for his heartbeat was still there, furiously beating as his body tried to cope with the infection that was my soul.

Tears were welling up behind my eyes. It had been hours since he received my bite... Hours! Why hadn't his body finished the transformation yet? Why hadn't he woken up yet?

Would he ever...?

I swallowed hard and got up. I sorely needed a break, however small, and decided a shower would have to suffice. As draining as it was to stand by and watch him, it had no use. I couldn't change anything for him and only agonized myself by watching.

The shower felt wonderful, though not nearly as relaxing as I hoped it'd be... My hearing had always been excellent (and had gotten even better after my mating with Dante), so the falling water did not drown out the sounds of his anguished growls in the adjacent room. Resting my head against the shower wall, I allowed the tears I had been keeping back to fall, furiously wishing his ordeal would end soon and he would wake up.

I emerged from the bathroom looking for something to wear when I heard a loud knocking on the front door. I groaned - I was not in the mood for this. 'Probably some kids making prank calls,' I figured. Or... A wicked smile appeared on my face. 'Maybe it's a Jehovah's Witness,' I secretly hoped. I glanced at Dante, who had again stopped thrashing and had been lying still on the bed, breathing hard.

'I could use a little distraction, and what better way than to annoy a Jehovah's Witness,' I decided with a tired smile. Grabbing Dante's robe I scantily wrapped it around me, and went downstairs to open the door. I sensed an angelic presence standing behind the door and gloated at having guessed correctly. I pulled down Dante's robe a little more, showing the slightest hint of nipple, and looked forward to the prospect of annoying the hell out of this angel.

I opened the door with a sultry "Hello...", but was surprised when I looked at the angel in front of me.

He definitely did not look like a Jehovah's Witness. For some strange reason he looked older than the rest of them, wore dark clothes and had a fucked up flickering aura. And that wing... What on Earth? How? I've never seen anything like this.

My eyes narrowed to slits and I eyed him warily. "What do you want?" I asked him coldly, not trusting this strange one.

The angel, on the other hand, seemed to be overjoyed at seeing me open the door, ecstatic even. "I'm actually looking for my friend, Dante," he chirped, wearing a big grin, "but I see he's been a busy man," he cheerfully noticed with a wink, letting his eyes travel across my body and aura.

I suppressed a growl, if only our situation were that simple... My claws extended in frustration, sinking deep into the wooden door that I held open. "Dante is currently indisposed," I said, trying to keep the hurt out of my voice.

The angel's grin disappeared, concern instantly shaping his face. He knew something was up. "Is Dante alright?" he asked quickly.

I suppressed a frustrated sigh. The last thing I needed was this weird angel trying to be helpful. "I think it's better you leave," I replied and closed the door.

The angel might as well have been a Jehovah's Witness, because he placed his foot in the doorway, preventing me from closing it. "Wait!" he called out, but when he saw my rising anger, he added, "Please... My name is Alexis, and I'm a friend of Dante. Look into my eyes. See my soul and find me speaking truly,"

I eyed him warily.

"Please..." he insisted.

So I did. I searched his soul for deceit, and could not find it. He was indeed speaking truthfully - this weird angel was a friend of Dante. Fine.

Slowly I opened the door and allowed him in. "My name is Cyrea," I mumbled. He nodded politely in acquaintance. "Unfortunately, Dante is not doing too well..." I turned around to lead him inside.

The loud gasp I heard made me stop and turn around to face Alexis, arching a questioning eyebrow at him. He just stood there wordlessly, his mouth agape and his face as if in shock. His finger pointed shakily to my back, where I realized my robe still hung low and some of my markings were visible.

"You're bound!" he exclaimed, still staring at me wide eyed. "...To Dante?" he whispered, unbelieving.

"Yes," I answered, a small smile tugging at my lips when I thought of our mating.

Alexis roared joyfully and started laughing out loud. "No way!" he yelled, joyous surprise etched on his face. "No fucking way! He claimed a succubus!"

I could tell he was trying to reign in his enthusiasm in my presence, but it was obvious he was immensely proud and excited upon hearing this news.

A small smile framed my lips. This strange angel was no ordinary immortal. I could see why Dante liked him.

I watched the angel in silence. Slowly Alexis came down from his euphoric high, shaking his head in joyous disbelief. It must have dawned him that my euphoria was nowhere to be seen. Instantly his eyes turned cautious, worried. "Cyrea? Is he OK?" he asked me, concern lacing his voice.

I evaded his gaze, not knowing what to say.

"How is his body reacting to your bite?" he pressed. "Cyrea?"

I took a deep breath to steady my voice. "His transformation is asking a lot from his body... He doesn't seem to be reacting well to it." My ears picked up a growl coming from the bedroom upstairs and my heart ached in reply. Alexis seemed to have heard it too and his concerned gaze crossed mine. "Please, follow me," I said softly and led the way upstairs.

Ascending the stairs, the growls and grunts got louder, occasionally alternated by a roar. Sorrow filled my heart when we approached the bedroom and I heard Dante yet again thrashing on the bed.

Entering the room, I froze as my brain processed what my eyes were seeing: the skin on his chest had split open out of its own accord, creating a bloody gash, then healed again as fast as it had appeared.

I could not believe my eyes! Again it happened, this time on his leg - a horrible, jagged wound appeared, only to be healed the very next second.

Terror struck me like nothing I had ever felt. Over and over again his skin would split open on random areas on his body, only to heal instantly, paired by heart wrenching growls from Dante. Slowly the sheets beneath my dear Dante were staining red with all the blood he lost.

What could I do? Fear brought tears to my eyes. How I ached to touch him, to comfort him somehow, but didn't know how... There was nothing I could do! I turned around, not wanting Alexis to see the tears that fell from my eyes.

Here I was, a succubus claimed by a human, proving him to be a very powerful mate, but that very claim seemed to be his death. The happy cloud I found myself on earlier had completely dissolved and I was plummeting to the ground, fast.

Thankfully Dante quickly succumbed to another phase of lying still and breathing hard. I wiped the wetness from my eyes and turned around to face his exhausted form. He was clearly drained and weakened, and his breath was labored. I was grateful his skin had stopped ripping open...

Alexis cleared his throat and released the breath he'd been holding. He looked at Dante. "How long has he been unconscious?"

I looked at the clock above the bed. It was near noon. "About fourteen hours now I reckon."

Alexis arched his eyebrows in surprise. "I take it your body has already finished adjusting to being bound?"

I nodded, "Yes... Within minutes actually..."

I walked up to the bed and stood next to Alexis. I was afraid to ask... "Will he survive?" I asked softly, unable to keep fear from lacing my voice. I looked at Alexis with pleading eyes, hoping he would know something I didn't, yet terrified to hear his answer.

The angel met my eyes with his somber blue ones. "Humans should not be able to claim a succubus, and for good reason. Having your soul merged with that of a demon is not something the human body is designed to handle..."

His answer did anything but comfort me, and a panicked sob escaped my lips. Alexis took my hands in his and looked deep into my eyes. "But he's not just any human, Cyrea. Of all the humans out there, I'm convinced that Dante can pull through. I know it!" He rubbed his thumb soothingly across my hand. "This man that claimed you is destined for great things. His future will impact earth, heaven and hell. He cannot die from this, he simply cannot."

A small smile formed around his lips. "And he won't. Have faith in him. He'll need you when he wakes up. Stay strong."

***

Vast plains of nothingness stretched before me. Cracked blackened soil, alternating with jagged rocks jutting upwards and unpredictably deep chasms. Once in a while the ground violently bulged upwards, spewing fire and brimstone in a loud explosion, only to sink back to its unmoving state moments thereafter. The sky was just as dead as the land, with clouds as black as soot and intermittent roars of thunder to be heard in the background. The only light that came from above was when an occasional burning cloud had managed to peek through the darkness and illuminated the dreary sight below.

Hell...

How I hated it...

Despite my roots lying in this place, I felt no connection to it whatsoever and rejoiced when I was finally able to travel to the human plane. Earth was a sparkling gemstone compared to this black hole of misery...

"SO WHY THE FUCK AM I BACK HERE?!" I roared into the nothingness. No answer came, of course. Not a soul was to be seen within miles. "This has to be a dream..." I manically mumbled to myself as I scoured my surroundings. "It has to be... I'd never go back here voluntarily."

The air was warm and sticky. The smell of sulfur was slowly seeping into my lungs and made me cough. "Wake up Cyrea! Wake up dammit!" I called out to myself. My tail was lashing around and my frustration at not waking up grew by the second.

Next to me the ground started bulging and before I could react, large chunks of molten rock spewed up, one of them slamming my arm. While heat could never hurt me, the impact of the rock did. And to my horror, it hurt!

I wasn't asleep.

Looking around, my soul slowly filled with dread.

I was really here. In hell.

"NO!" I cried and strongly beat my wings to take off into the dead sky. Soaring through the shadowy scenery I felt my dread increase. Dante! I had to get back to him! I had to find out what happened and how I ended up here. Touching the side of my throat I was relieved to feel the scar of his claiming bite. That did happen. Thankfully that was not a dream.

Taking to the sky I spotted a desolate mountain range in the distance. Fire and lava spewed up between its spiky peaks and seeped down into the chasms below. While my night vision was excellent, the abundance of fire in this place did help me to see things clearer. There was a long, dark gorge in the middle of the mountain range, trailing down deep into the ground. It started out very wide and narrowed into a small crack, almost like an arrow. At the bottom of the narrowest bit of the gorge I noticed the tiniest pulse of pale blue light. Then it was gone.

Blue light? In hell? Intrigued, I swooped down to get a closer look. Perhaps my mind was playing tricks on me. Yet as I landed at the opening of the gorge and looked down into its abyss, I saw the light again.

It was ...beautiful. No other word could describe a light so pure and delicate in a place like this. I was mesmerized by it. Its beauty and serenity were almost compelling me to go down into the gorge and find it.

I took a step towards the gorge, ready to fly down in search of the light, but halted at the last second. Was this a trick of some sort? An illusion designed to lure me? Unsure of what to do, I looked around looking for signs of a trap or ambush, but found nothing.

I sighed and analyzed what I felt. I know meeting Dante was part of my destiny, I could feel it in my soul that he was the one for me. Looking at that blue light somehow feels similar, like it is of tremendous importance to me, even though I have no idea what it is. I figured I could trust that instinctive feeling - a small smile forming on my lips. After all, it brought me to Dante. That smile quickly faded when I remembered that Dante had yet to awaken from his transformation. The idea that this blue light might perhaps help him in some way, gave me the strength to pursue it.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers