Defiant Destiny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blood was so, so good! Her pussy felt like a vice around my cock while I kept ramming it inside her, being close to cumming myself. Cyrea felt it and went manic. "Please cum! Please, ...Dante, please ...feed me your ...cum!" she begged me loudly, desperately clenching her pussy while her own orgasm still continued.

I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. With a deep growl, muffled by her breasts, I pulled her ass tightly against me, bottoming out and shooting my cum deep inside her spasming pussy. Cyrea immediately flowed into another orgasm, threw her head back and shrieked her pleasure to the world.

Oh, how delicious it was to feel her pulsing pussy grip my cock so wonderfully. So very, very good. Feeling her cum on me was something I could never get enough of. My cock kept twitching as her pussy milked it for every drop of cum I could produce. I released my fangs from her breast, happily licking it until the wound was closed and loosened my grip on her ass, allowing Cyrea to happily grind herself on my cock while her orgasm slowly waned.

We were both panting hard, thoroughly enjoying the erotic aftermath of our lovemaking. Cyrea sighed and bent over to rest on my chest, her nipples dragging along my sweaty chest in time with her breathing. She nestled her nose in my neck, purring and cooing while her pussy still randomly spasmed around my cock. I felt her cheeks bulge against my throat when she laughed. "How I love breakfast in bed... Don't you?" she mumbled in my neck and rubbed her nose along my hairline, inhaling my scent deeply.

I ran my tongue along my teeth, savoring the lingering taste of her blood in my mouth. "Most definitely..." I mumbled with a smile on my face. I drew my mate close, letting my fingers run through her sweaty hair.

A loud yawn started deep in my chest, making Cyrea wobble on my chest. "Tired again?" she mumbled with a yawn of her own.

I rubbed my eyes and smiled apologetically at her. "Well, having your energy drained to the point of almost dying has that effect on me, I'm afraid..." I replied sleepily.

"Uh huh..." was her drowsy reply, followed by deep regular breathing as she too was still recovering after her ordeal and had fallen asleep on my chest.

I smiled and stroked her hair again, happy to let sleep claim me again. It would be a while until I'd be fully replenished, and I did not mind it at all if that meant alternating fucking/feeding and sleeping for a while.

***

What a week this has been...

What. A. Week.

We were insatiable in our lust. Absolutely insatiable. I lost count of how many times she came on my cock, tongue or fingers, or how many times her wicked tongue made me cum or I emptied out in her pussy. I fed on her delicious blood copiously. Thankfully the sheer amount of my lust regenerated any of her blood loss quite efficiently. 'I do believe I've now fed well enough to reach my full power,' I decided. Apart from fucking we didn't do a lot of ability exploring these past couple of days, and I'd grown increasingly curious to see what I'm capable of.

Satisfied, and with a big grin, I stretched on the bed - that had even more claw marks in it now - and folded my arms behind my head. I was thankful that Alexis managed to keep the builders away for a few more days and grinned, I doubt they could have gotten much work done with all the fucking and moaning going on upstairs.

Cyrea was happily dozing next to me - her face on my chest and her etheric tail securely wrapped around my leg. Gazing up at the ceiling I reflected a little, and had to say that I did feel more balanced now. The initial euphoria and insatiable lust that had consumed us in the first few days after waking up had now settled. I also had to admit that while I still saw her as mine, and only mine, I could now tolerate the thought of another man looking at her, or even touching her without growling and my fangs descending from their hiding place. We'd have to put it to the test in practice though, but I was confident I'd be OK now. I'd remember that moment where I could not endure Alexis touching Cyrea, but now the thought of seeing my angelic friend brought me joy instead of debilitating possessive tendencies towards Cyrea.

I looked down at the lovely lady lying next to me, my Cyrea. In between our sexual sessions we talked a lot, and she told me of her life. Man, she'd been through a lot. Apparently she was very old - and I do mean very old. Cyrea doesn't know exactly, but said she stopped counting after her fifth millennium. Being this old does have certain advantages; for a succubus she was very powerful. Both in the arts of seduction, and in combat. 'My little minx is a force to be reckoned with,' I thought proudly, stroking her crimson curls.

Unfortunately for Cyrea, being this powerful turned her into somewhat of a trophy for Demonic Lords. While she could hold her own against a few who tried to claim her (and failed miserably), she did face one Lord who didn't take no for an answer. His name was Gaddhir, a very powerful Demonic Lord who had made it his life's mission to claim Cyrea.

He captured her, imprisoned her, starved her and tried to claim her as he had done with quite a few other succubi. My brave succubus refused to be claimed though. She resisted the brute each and every time, not cumming before he did. After a century or so, she managed to escape and fled to Earth. She vowed to never go back to hell, and she vowed never to be claimed by anyone. Lucky for me she had no issues with breaking that last vow.

The object of my musings yawned and stretched her body against mine. With a sleepy, yet satisfied look on her face she turned to me. Her deep blue eyes twinkled as she yawned a "Good morning..." in my mind.

"Good evening. It's nearly night time," I corrected her with a smile. "I trust you slept well and are properly rested?" I responded while brushing her hair out of her face.

Cyrea burst out laughing. "You want to fuck again? I swear... Your libido can rival that of an incubus..." she giggled into my chest, a hint of pride lining her voice.

I laughed, flattered by the compliment. "No, my love, I was actually thinking of going out today. I've fed very well from you and do believe I'm fully replenished - in fact, all of this energy in my body is making me antsy and restless. I was actually thinking about burning it in a different manner..." I proposed, looking at her meaningfully.

Cyrea's eyes sparkled as she immediately understood the hint and bounded off the bed towards the window. She opened the curtains, sliding her fingers through the fabric, deep in thought. Looking outside she surmised, "The sun has fully set. It's completely dark outside now. I can fly us to the desert."

Cyrea slowly turned to me, and looked intently at me. She let her power flow through her and took on her true, glorious form. Her pitch black eyes were glittering with anticipation and she slowly stalked towards me, her wings gently bobbing along with her steps, rapidly flicking her tail.

"We can fight there. Nobody will bother us," she said, her eager eyes searching mine. Reaching the bed she crawled over me on all fours until her face reached mine. Her body radiated with power and she impatiently licked her lips. "We can find out what you're capable of, my love," she whispered eagerly, tracing the scar on my throat with her claw. "I have a feeling you're very powerful, and I cannot wait for you to unleash it," she said in a low, revering voice.

The power exuding from Cyrea's body and mind were phenomenal. Looking at the sheer eagerness in her eyes I felt my own power burn in my chest and surge through my body in response. I could feel my fangs lengthen underneath my lips and my claws lightly graze her skin. Cyrea felt it and growled in delight. She then gasped, a very satisfying smile appearing on her face, showing her fangs in her mouth. "Your eyes! They're black! And your irises are red..." she observed, her grin turning bigger. "So sexy..." she murmured, licking her lips.

With the anticipation of an upcoming fight and all that power coursing through me, I couldn't resist taking advantage of her momentarily distraction. I grabbed Cyrea by her shoulders and quickly flipped her on her back, pinning her down. She snarled and bared her teeth at me, and I could barely avoid her claws as she tried to scratch my arms. It seems both of us were quite eager to find a (non-sexual) release for all of our pent up energy.

I answered her growl with a fierce one of my own and managed to grab hold of her wrists and held them above her head. Mixing with her power I felt a quick flash of lust as I constrained her, but I ignored it. It seemed I had her trapped, but the little minx had a trick on her sleeve. I felt her tail wrap tightly around my neck and the tip of her spike press sharply in my throat, almost breaking the skin. "Cheater..." I growled with a grin. I released her wrists from my grip and got off the bed.

Cyrea was very pleased with herself as she stood from the bed, practically wagging her tail. I pulled her against me, reveling in the power I saw in her pitch black eyes. Judging from her reaction, she saw the same. "Let's go," I said.

Without bothering to put on clothes ("They'll just get torn in the fight," Cyrea argued), we used the fire escape to reach the roof. After confirming nobody could see us, Cyrea held me tightly and beat her strong wings to effortly lift us up in the air. We soared over the city at night and the view was gorgeous. Even though I now seemed to have perfect night vision too, the little lights below us were a stunning sight, lighting up the buildings and cars.

Soon the intricate pattern of lights started thinning out and darkness was taking the upper hand below us. My mate flew us a little further out into the wastelands where the sandy desert made way for dried, slightly mountainous lands. Not a light was to be seen for miles in either direction. Only the vast starry sky and crescent moon above us were to witness the events taking place on these barren lands.

After landing graciously, Cyrea grabbed my face and looked intensely into my eyes. "During our fight we must mute our bond," she said. "We cannot let our emotions get in the way. Do not be afraid to hurt me Dante. I am a very good fighter and will not go down easily." She leaned in and kissed me hard. Through our kiss I once again felt her power rising, spreading through her like fire.

Drawn by her power, I let mine swell through my body, feeling the telltale signs of my demon taking over. She broke the kiss, her pitch black eyes meeting my blackened gaze. "No holding back..." she whispered mentally as she jumped back while beating her wings strongly, landing about a hundred feet back.

I tried tuning out Cyrea's presence in my mind until I couldn't feel her anymore. I was so accustomed to feeling her mental presence with me that it took me a few moments to get used to not feeling her.

Closing my eyes I then focused on summoning all of my power. Despite my initial hesitancy at fighting Cyrea, I was eagerly anticipating it now. Radiating from my chest, I felt my power flow through me like a warm, energetic feeling and I clacked my claws together in anticipation of unleashing it.

Despite my eyes being closed I felt Cyrea storm at me with incredible speed. Opening my eyes I saw her soar through the air towards me like a bullet and I quickly sidestepped her opening attack. I felt a gust of wind whoosh past me as I dodged her attack and lashed out at her when she passed me. Her surprised growl brought a grin to my face - I had managed to nick her wing with my claws.

I brought my claws to my mouth to lick off her blood. That taste, that wonderful, aphrodisiac taste triggered something vicious in me and I bolted after her, spotting a large gash in her wing that had already started to heal. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast I was able to rush to her - my increased strength allowed me to run at insane speeds and within moments I reached Cyrea.

She must have felt me approach as she twirled around incredibly fast, swirling her spiky tail around like a scythe aimed at my throat. I saw her move too late and felt her sharp spike slash my shoulder. I jumped back, clutching the wound, feeling my warm blood drip between my fingers. 'Damn that tail of hers,' I thought and felt my skin itch while the wound closed quickly.

Keeping my eyes on Cyrea as she took to the skies again, I flexed my shoulder, testing it. A wicked grin appeared on my face when I realized my shoulder had healed completely already. Apart from some minor blood loss, I was fine.

'Oh, it's on now... No holding back...' I decided.

Cyrea reached the pinnacle of her swoop and descended on me again with great speed, her claws aimed at my head. This time I was prepared for her attack and was amazed at the battle awareness my demonic side provided me with - I could excellently deduce when my mate had built up too much speed in her swoop to dodge a counterattack.

So I stood there, unmoving, awaiting that opportune moment. My power and adrenaline surged through me when I saw her come at me like a bullet. 'Just a little longer... There!' I thought. In the blink of an eye I dodged her claws and sidestepped, grabbing her by the tail and using her own momentum against her to swing her towards a rock wall.

Cyrea shrieked and could do nothing to avoid her impact with the rocky surface. A loud snap reached my ears and I saw her groggily get up from the floor, one of her wings draping weakly to her side. I rushed in for the proverbial kill and was met by an angry growl from Cyrea as she dodged my attack and slashed my eyes with her claws in her counterattack.

I roared in pain.

FUCK! That hurt!

Without giving my body any time to recover from the wounds, she dashed around me with lightning speed, rending my flesh with her claws wherever she could. I growled in frustration, feeling warm blood pour down my face. I tried striking her, but without my eyesight to track her, I just hit clean air. My eyes were healing far too slowly to allow me to stop her onslaught. Her slashes across my body were not stopping, and while they healed quickly (quicker than my eyes anyway...), I knew I had lost a lot of blood.

This did not look good. Her attacks seemed to go on for ages and the blood loss was slowly starting to weaken me. Cyrea must have felt it as she once again took to the skies, preparing for a final, crushing attack. In that brief reprieve my eyes finally managed to heal and I blinked furiously, my eyesight returning to me at last. I saw my wicked mate hover above me in the sky, a triumphant smile on her face at her impending victory.

Rage coursed through me. I will not be defeated! I will NOT! I roared in defiance and summoned every bit of power in my body. I felt something stir and shift inside me, and a massive surge of strength flooded my body, obliterating the weakness that crept in moments prior.

Cyrea gunned down towards me with tremendous speed. This time I would not dodge and stood fast to meet her head on. The moment she impacted on me, I dug my claws into her sides. Instead of running me to the ground, she quickly flew up very high, enduring my scratching claws with painful growls. When she couldn't take any more wounds she started struggling and managed to toss me off of her.

A thousand feet high in the air...

Fuck...

The only sound I heard was the air whooshing past my ears while I fell...

She got me.

There was nothing I could do as I plummeted down to the hard, rocky soil...

NO!

This was NOT the end! I refuse!

My rage from moments ago turned into downright fury. I refused to let this be the end and roared my defiance into the night. Again, I felt something stir and shift inside me. My upper back started burning like crazy, and I heard and felt a painful snap. Something hard and wet flopped against my back and legs.

What the... Confused, I looked behind me.

Wings! I had wings!

They were covered in my blood, and they were huge!

Looking back to the ground I saw that impact was imminent. However, instinct instantly took over. Somehow I spread my wings, feeling them cut through the air and beat them powerfully, changing my momentum and turning a grisly drop to the ground into a gracious swoop back up into the sky.

Reveling in my new ability I hovered in the night sky, looking down at the earth, the sound of my beating wings the only thing I could hear.

That, and Cyrea's frustrated growl.

She almost won. Almost.

Still feeling my energy flow through me at full force I beat my wings and flew at her with incredible speed. Cyrea clearly didn't expect me to be so fast and I caught her by surprise. I grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her like a band of steel, trapping both her wings and arms. She roared at me in frustration, her spiked tail ramming itself deep into my flesh over and over again. She struggled and bucked, doing anything in her power to try and break free. It was useless. I didn't budge, and I couldn't care less about the pain. My mind was hellbent on winning this battle.

I flew up high and when I reached enough altitude I shot downwards with tremendous speed. I was going to use my succubus's own tactic against her. I flew so fast that the wind was stinging my eyes. At the very last moment I released Cyrea, letting her impact to the ground with a loud crash. Quickly I beat my wings to steer me away from impact and swooped back to land near her.

The impact had left a small crater and Cyrea was slowly getting up. She had a few broken bones and her wings were crooked. Slowly I stalked towards her, like a predator to its prey. I flexed my claws as I felt my power radiate off me in waves.

I kept watching her closely, knowing my mate was a devious one. Her bones were healing nicely and her wings were looking normal again in no time. She watched me approach her, anger rolling off of her. Yet it was that tiny hint of surprise in her eyes that made me grin devilishly. She clearly underestimated me - didn't think I could restrain her and succeed in crashing her into the ground.

When I came close, she snarled and leapt at me, claws extended. With a strong beat of my wings I dodged out of her way and ran my claws down her back, leaving deep bloody gashes in her flesh. Cyrea roared in anger and pain, and turned around to attack me again. Over and over again I dodged her effortlessly and wounded her until she was panting profusely and growling continuously. I had the upper hand now, and she knew it.

Deciding this had taken long enough I barged at her and crushed her to the ground. In her final attempt she tried to slash me with her tail, but I had anticipated that move and pinned her tail to the ground with my wing. To ensure she wouldn't try and slash me with her claws, I took her wrists and pinned them to the ground above her head with one hand. She was having none of it and tried to kick me off. I then pinned her legs together with mine.

I had her trapped. She couldn't move.

Cyrea kept trying to break free, she yanked and pulled, but couldn't even loosen my grip, let alone break my hold on her. She lay still beneath me and I unmuted our bond to feel her emotions. There was a fair amount of battlerage inside of her, though it quickly gave way to immense pride.

Pride, and rapidly increasing lust and desire.

"It seems I've beaten you, my love," I panted with a smug smile. At that comment I felt her power spike up one last time and she once again struggled fiercely in my grasp. I lowered my body heavily on hers, stilling her squirming and enforcing my hold on her. She was pinned and there was no way she could get out of this. Through our bond I felt her battlerage fizzle out and desire quickly taking its place. The scent of her arousal rapidly filled the air as she acquiesced to my dominance, both in battle as well as sexually.