All Comments on 'Defiled Ch. 01: Endless Worship'

by EvilSmile

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written but poorly conceived. How could a church like this exist? A church can only exist by virtue of it's membership and involvement in the community. If the demon only had 5 slaves her rulership over the church would be known to other involved members and it could never be so clandestine. If the church started originally normal then the takeover would be noticed. The only possible way that this could happen is if the demon started her coven and then later put up the pretense of a church, but why? There's no way that everyone outside could avoid noticing the corruption or else the novelty of the church. I'm convinced that the author has never really been involved in a church, but has flirted with the idea of organized religion and finds its corruption taboo and therefore erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the story and I'm not to worried about the plausibility of any of it please write more so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story please write more. The plot is well thought out and perfectly timed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvilSmile@EvilSmile
To be left alone with ones own thoughts can be a beautifully dangerous thing. Much self-reflection can take place when battling with echoing noises bouncing off the walls of one's mind. Ongoing series: Defiled - Erotic horror Perverse rebirth - Erotic horror The Fallen - Erot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES