Defiled Ch. 01: Endless Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers

"I'm not finished yet, now be a good girl, and lay on your stomach for me."

Agnella's weakened body struggles to steady itself as she assumes the position. Her tight and unused pussy twitches in anticipation as her mistress gets down on all fours to crawl atop her waiting whore. Cadenza's cock is slick, and amazingly still hard. The heat from her dick is also unbearably hot, as steam rises from the head.

Without warning, Cadenza plunges her member into Agnella's moist hole, who welcomes the intrusion with a cute moan from her lips. Of course, it starts off slowly and increases over time into a rather consistent pace. Cadenza's thrusting creates ripples in her flesh, causing Agnella to bounce back in hopes of enticing more cream from her master.

"You are so much tighter than the others I've fucked. I may keep you close; it would be nice to have a toy on hand whenever I'm in the mood."

Angella's response resembles gibberish, as her poor fuck-hole undergoes the most intense treatment it has ever endured.

The heat from Cadenza's cock is overwhelming, Agnella practically melts around her, squirting and oozing white cream along the shaft that has been battering her senseless for the past few minutes.

"You're going to be my fifth slave; I hope you get along with the others."

There are moments, where all Agnella can feel is bliss as her body is used. Her mind, now mush in the hands of a demon, can no longer comprehend the feeling of being alone, or too far away from her new master. Her pussy, still quivering with delight, knows this too, as she continues creaming and lubing the cock that has now coated her vaginal walls with thick irresistible fluids.

She lays there with her ass in the air, being beaten on by an unrelenting demon whose balls filled with ivory spunk, are constantly slapping against her clit. The wet pounding sounds of sex are so loud, that some of those above can hear them. The screams of satisfaction and constant teasing only do well in hinting at their perverse activities. After a while, Cadenza hears a knock at the door, and stops to abruptly pull out from Agnella, who promptly faints from exhaustion.

"Ah, I wonder who that could be."

Cadenza, moves up the stair way, and places a hand on the door just before she clears her throat.

"Hello?" Her voice remains clear and calm. "Is everything alright?"

Almost immediately, she is able to hear a man on the other side.

"Hey, I heard noises come from this room, and...I was hoping that my wife would be down here, she's been gone for a few hours now. I can't find her, she was taking a walk around the abbey, and she hasn't shown up."

Cadenza pauses briefly, and then asks the name of the person in question.

"Agnella, if you do find her, tell her that I need to see her, and that I'm sorry for leaving her alone."

On that note, the demon takes a few steps back from the door to answer him.

"Sure, if I see Agnella, I'll let her know that her husband is out there."

"Thank you, I'll keep searching." He says, feeling a bit relieved.

She then walks back down the stairs to pick her married slave up by the hair, and whisper into her ear.

"Your husband is looking for you. Now tell me, what do you think of that?"

Agnella's eyes are completely glazed over, but she manages to squeeze out a response.

"What...husband?"

Cadenza takes a deep breath and smiles sadistically, amazed by the effectiveness of her ritual.

"Good, I thought there might be a little bit of you still rattling around in that head of yours."

She does not let go of Agnella, but mounts her like an animal during mating season, pushing her big dick into the already stretched orifice. It does not take too long for Cadenza to reach orgasm for the third time, as she does; she makes it a point to scream at the top of her lungs.

Upstairs Percy, on hearing the scream, leans on the door, hoping to peer into the room through the wide wooden splinters and holes littering its face.

From his angle, he can catch a glance of proceedings below, laying his hazel eyes upon the purplish backside of someone who is thrusting repeatedly. Her spaded tail is playfully swaying back and forth. Her rear clenches reflexively with each push as slapping sounds echo throughout the room. The bottom taking such a severe pummeling can barely move, as her body endures unrelenting orgasms.

The creature on top pulls out all the way for a moment, allowing one a full view of her engorged dick, still slick with juice and white with cream. She then plunges her rock hard staff back in as slowly as possible, giving the unfortunate bottom a chance to count out each and every vein upon reentry.

Percy watches, intensely focused on the couple thrashing about. Without thinking, his hands soon reach down blow his belt, as the sounds and aroma from the room hit him. The scent left behind by two people rutting like beasts is all too strong for him to ignore.

Percy hesitates for a while, unconsciously teasing himself by running a hand across his caged member. It throbs, straining against the fabric of his pants. His thoughts are soon hijacked as the tempting voice of a sultry woman graces is ears.

"What are you waiting for? Pull it out for me already."

Of course, he does as he is told, but only gets half way before the motion is interrupted by the same woman, placing one hand on his shoulder, and another on his crotch.

"You know what? Let me do it for you. Keep watching them, and enjoy the show."

Percy looks over his shoulder as the same woman, dressed in red, crosses over to plant a kiss on his neck. She then unzips him, releasing his ample cock.

She grabs hold of is shaft, jerking it softly as it fills and grows to decent size. Percy shutters as his hardened dick is teased. Unfortunately, he ejaculates all too quickly, releasing his load over the door's handle.

"That's so cute, don't you worry baby. I'll care of that for you." she says as she sucks on her index finger.

Her hand then reaches back, sliding down his rump to playfully teasing Percy's incredibly tight virgin ass.

A rational part of his mind, tells him to pull away and run back to the congregation, and tell them of affair taking place, but an even stronger, more defiant part of his being keeps him there. It tells him to relax, let it all happen, and watch as events unfold.

Soon, Percy's virgin ring is deeply penetrated by a stray finger, it slowly moves around poking and prodding at his walls. He bites his lips in an effort to stifle any moans that may escape during the escapade.

Then, she whispers something inaudible in his ears, and before he can question anything, his rod stiffens, ready to release another delicious payload.

"Just relax, and listen to the sound of my...lovely voice."

Percy's mind soon goes blank, as his eyes roll over, and all he is able to see is a field of white.

"This wonderful vision represents your mind. It's untouched, and beautiful in its purity." Her squirming damp finger moves about inside his ass, still coaxing Percy into sexual submission.

His body loosens, allowing the woman behind him to continue her methods of seduction.

"I can show you what it's like to have the same field corrupted, altered in a way that would leave you in pool of your own cum. If you were to let me, I would drown you in ecstasy."

Percy unconsciously nods, hoping to feel what she was so quick to promise.

A second finger is gingerly inserted, as she chants in a foreign tongue. Her language is gibberish to Percy, and for a short while, he feels nothing. His mind still blank and empty and all he is able to see is the same vast field of white, all except for one particular spot at the center of the plain.

His vision is fixated on this one point for a short while. Soon, it grows, spreading throughout the white field, coating every meter in a breathtaking shade of red. It grows darker from the epicenter, and continues until it envelops the entire plain, making it too dark to see.

Finally, it all stops, as the temptress behind Percy widens his hole, only to shove another finger as deeply as she can.

Of course, he cums again...and again, until his legs give out, unable to carry the weight of an orgasm addicted man. Fortunately, the young lady behind him is not willing to let him go just yet, as she picks him up as best she could with her free hand.

"I bet that felt great, just look at what you did. Coating the ground in your cream like that, look at how perverted you've become."

Instinctively and on command, Percy looks down at the pool created, and more importantly, at his engorged member. His cock is still throbbing painfully after exhausting its resources and energy expelling every single drop.

The shaft itself is covered in prominent veins that would scare most other women away, but for some reason, the one still holding onto Percy is unmoved. She even takes it a step further, and holds it in an attempt to enjoy the feeling of a heavy male in her hand.

After a few agonizingly slow strokes, Percy regains the use of his legs and lets loose a few strands of semen just before falling back. His ass, now gaping, gives the invading fingers access to few more inches of wiggle room. Percy's well milked dick, still semi-hard, twitches with delight as it is manipulated through his rear end.

On the other side of the door, unaware of events upstairs, ravenous and demonic mating practices continue. Agnella's body is coated in sweat and cum as her pussy is ravaged by Cadenza's massive rod. The lewd sounds of sex reverberate through the room, along with the moans of the two interlocked in an animalistic embrace.

"Master, how long are you going to keep me like this? My body...is so sore"

Meanwhile Cadenza, who still on top of her whining submissive slave, proceeds to pounds away with reckless abandon.

"You don't have the right to complain!" Her body collides with Agnella's at a startling speed, causing her moans to sound short and out of breath. "You'll move when I'm finished filling you with every drop I have left. I thought you wanted to be treated like a wet bitch in heat?"

After the belittling statement, Agnella uses the last of her strength to crawl a few centimeters out of the circle to only have her master pin her down, and with renewed vigor, punish her battered nether regions with enough force to elicit a concerning scream.

"I can get used to this; I never knew married women would be so tight."

This mistreatment goes on for quite awhile, and Cadenza, aware of her slaves screams, covers Agnella's mouth.

Her apple sized balls mercilessly smack against Agnella's compact ass. Cadenza's strained orbs work overtime as unrelenting waves of cum pass through her oversized shaft, finally ending up in Agnella's cock-hugging pussy.

"There we go..." She says, while relaxing her lithe hips. "I hope you learned your place here young lady."

Cadenza arches her back and empties her balls, dumping a load within her screaming slave. Most of what was left behind still flows from Cadenza's new toy. She then lowers her head, and begins passionately kissing her passive thrall.

After relieving herself once again, she pulls out, strings of cum still running off her cock, and turns towards the staircase, calling out.

"Come down here Eloisa. I can hear you breathing through the other side of the door, and who is that with you?"

Without missing a beat, the wooden barrier flies open, as her elegant form gracefully steps down to Cadenza's level.

"Yes mistress?" She bats her eyes in an effort to soften her superior's heart.

"Were you watching us this whole time?" Cadenza's wet and flaccid dick sways freely, only serving as a distraction.

"I...uh...yes ma'am." She looks down with a shameful and submissive look across her face. However, she cannot help but smirk, before adding to her answer.

"I was able to find a special someone while father was preaching. He was looking through the cracks, so I decided to help him discover his true self." Her voice picks up by the end of the sentence, and she reaches back pointing to a quiet man hiding by the staircase.

His dick hardening once again, as his vision is filled with the beautiful sight of Cadenza, who stares him down confidently.

"This is Percy; I suppose he would be a good addition to our harem."

Upon saying this, Cadenza's cold stare shifts from Percy, to Eloisa.

"You mean your harem, am I right?" She walks close enough to the red dressed temptress, so that her nude breasts are pressed up against Eloisa's perky clothed pair. Her voice becomes a bit harsh as her fists clench and knuckles crack.

"If you ever make an attempt at controlling anyone else without my permission, I'll have you tied to a pillar, and fucked by beasts and demons for so long you'll forget your own name, is that understood?"

Eloisa nods her head in silence, a single tear streaming down her feminine face.

"Good, now both of you, get on your knees."

Eloisa does so reflexively, but Percy hesitates at the sight of his wife on the ground, covered in sweat and glowing from the sex she had moments before he walked in.

Her gaze is still fixed upon Cadenza's lower body, still wishing for more.

Agnella can't help but feel an undeniably strong desire to reach between her legs, and play with her used pussy. Two fingers slowly glide across her clit as she continues staring at her master's round behind. A few lewd moans escape her once again, drawing even more attention from those around her.

"Oh Percy..." Cadenza beckons. "I think I found your wife, and if you're good, I'll let you have my sloppy seconds. So, why don't you get on your knees for me?"

At this point in time nothing but blinding rage fills Percy; he had no idea this was going to be his lover's fate, enslaved by some perverted creature. His mouth opens, with the intent of yelling at the demon that captured his beloved, but the strange energies instilled in him, keep his blood from boiling over.

His stance softens, and his shoulders relax, for Percy's muscles are no longer tense. Where there was once anger and resentment, there is now tranquility.

"I said...kneel" Cadenza demands with less patience.

Percy's body locks up, and he is forced to take a knee, his face just a hair away from the demon's member. He leans forward, as if something was forcing him to do so, along with Eloisa.

Soon, both their lips are filled with the taste of demonic cream, mixed with fluids from Agnella's warm twat. Percy continues giving a blow-job, as he is forced to watch Cadenza's veins fill with blood, and pulse with life. The cock before him grows to its full size in a matter of seconds.

"Come here, all three of you, I want all of your faces under my dick before I cum."

Cadenza quickly shivers with excitement as Agnella rises from her position, to sit next to her husband, and gobble down the fleshy mass the others are so willing to share.

"My family will be so proud when they hear of what I've done, but not just yet." Cadenza, who is smiling coquettishly, callously slaps Percy on the cheek with her bloated tool of pleasure, causing him to tear up.

Percy's body is no longer able to move without direction, as his wife slides down to the enormous fruit hanging below. They clench once more, ready to release another corrupt load of demonic seed.

"Don't you worry Percy; you'll have many others to play with when I'm through converting this church. I have a pleasant surprise waiting for you upstairs, one that would ensure you stay loyal to me."

Without warning, Agnella greedily grabs hold of her master's dick and opens wide, devouring her phallus with an insatiable hunger drowning out every other thought. She rapidly tugs on her master's member while fondling and massaging her swaying laden orbs.

Eloisa and Percy, who cannot believe their own eyes, watch on in amazement and fear. Both of whom are still unsure of what Cadenza has planned.

EvilSmile
EvilSmile
28 Followers
12