Defiled: Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I avoided Tye's gaze, and he was ignoring me completely.

I was invited by Greg to some party with his friends, Tim and Josh. I gladly joined him, happy I could spend some time in Greg's company. He was liked by everyone on campus and was surrounded by people drawn to his personality, but I kinda always felt that he liked me a bit more than others, and I was feeling his kind eyes on me from time to time.

It was such a sweet feeling even though I couldn't force myself to tell him how I really felt about him...

That night Tye left me alone, and I could sleep without disturbance, but the following day something new happened.

Tye and I had one course together, English, and it happened to be that I was sitting in the last row, and he was sitting directly in front of me. The professor was giving us copies of the test that was about to start. Students were handing the copies one to the other. But when Tye received the two last copies, and was supposed to give me one... he didn't. He just crumpled the other copy and started to take his test.

I froze and unfroze in two seconds. "Hey! What's going on! Give me my sheet!" I yelled, but then the professor turned toward me.

"Silence, Dernelli. Do not speak during test..."

"I didn't receive the test! He took it!"

"You surely received it, there were enough copies for everyone..."

"I did not!" I leaped to my feet and marched toward the professor, pointing to Tye.

"He took the last test and crumpled it! I saw it!" I screamed a bit hysterically, all the students now looking at me.

Professor raised his eyebrows and returned with me to my row. Tye was sitting there with an impassive face.

"Did you take his copy of the test?" The professor asked him with a firm tone of voice.

"No, I did not."

"He has it! Look!" I bent and started to dig in Tye's backpack, observed keenly by two of them, but found... nothing.

"He has it on him! In his pocket!" I shrieked.

"Show me your pockets, Russo." The professor furrowed his brows.

Tye stood up with a calm face, and showed us his pockets, and... they were empty, beside his phone.

"What's going on here?" The professor crossed his arms on his chest and looked at Tye.

Ty sighed and said, "He did it himself, Professor Murray. He hates me. He has been trying to make me look bad on campus for some time, accusing me of things. He is a really vile and hateful person." Tye was speaking with a dramatic face, almost like he was about to cry.

"You son of a bitch!" I snapped, but Professor Murray glanced at me with impatience.

"No cursing in my lecture hall, Dernelli!"

Tye stood up and marched toward my desk. He lifted my backpack and showed it to the professor.

And... there it was.

The crumpled piece of paper sheet lying on my notebooks!

"What exactly is this supposed to mean, Dernelli! Why did you hide it?" Murray turned toward me with an accusatory grimace on his face.

Tye responded quicker than I managed to open my mouth.

"He is doing it to make me look bad professor, he hates me because I'm gay. He is a homophobe... He bullies me constantly..." Tye whispered, his eyes almost welled up.

And I simply lost it.

I charged him with such force that he fell on the floor between chairs.

"You scum! You fucking lying bitch!!!" I screeched and...

As you can imagine the situation didn't end well for me.

I will spare you the description of humiliating details, but soon after students separated us, I was escorted from the lecture hall by security and taken straight to the dean's office.

The conversation wasn't pleasant. Even though I tried to explain myself, he was simply basing his decision on facts. And I attacked another student.

Because my father was an alumnus of the college, and he knew the dean, I wasn't kicked out, but only received annotations to my official college transcript.

I also needed to retake the test because of the situation and Professor Murray looked at me with disgust on his face, while I sat on a small stool in his office nervously completing the test.

I went back to my room fuming with anger. I was gonna murder that motherfucker! I was gonna murder him with my own hands.

As I entered the room I noticed Greg sitting on the same bed with Tye. Tye was pressing his hands to his eyes, as if crying.

No! Not this fucking parody again!

I just could not take it. I charged at him again and took a solid swing. I managed to strike a solid blow to his jaw, and he fell on his knees. Greg leaped on his feet and caught me, while I was preparing myself to land another blow.

"Are you crazy, Nick?! What is wrong with you, man! I don't recognize you anymore!"

Something new, some true sadness was in his voice.

I glowered down at Tye who was pressing his hand to his jaw and looking at me with an unrecognizable facial expression.

But Greg looked at me with disappointment. It was such a fucking crushing feeling.

"Greg! He is deceiving you. He is a master manipulator! He truly hates me!"

Greg closed his eyes for a second. He raised his hands as if giving up.

"Nick, please, just calm down a bit. You both should talk for a moment, clear things up. I can't be the mediator here, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go now. I have a date with Tamika anyway. Don't kill each other, guys!"

He took his jacket and glanced toward me with this... kinda disenchanted look in his eyes and left the room.

I was low-key angry at him too, as I expected that he would take my side, but he just wanted to stay neutral for some reason.

The moment the doors closed. Tye stood up. He had this grim smirk on his face while he took a step toward me.

"I let you hit me twice. Publicly. Now you owe me."

I snapped, "Owe you?! What do you want, psycho?! What is your problem?! You almost got me expelled! That's a new low even for you!"

Tye shrugged. "I didn't tell you to attack me publicly, punk! It's on you and your bitchiness."

I stared at him for a moment. I couldn't wrap my head around what he did.

"Why do you torture me... why do you do this, Tye? What do you want?"

The silence was weirdly long. "You."

I was stunned. It wasn't the answer I expected, and it made my brain freeze.

He took another step toward me, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I tried to push him, but he only strengthened his grip.

"I'm gonna reward you for your suffering today, Nick. Even though it was you who rejected me at the beginning."

"Let me go! You are sick!" I tried to fight him but my 140 pounds against his 230 pounds of steel muscles were having zero effect.

So, he successfully threw me to the bed, and kissed me again. The kiss was pretty intense, and so overwhelming that very quickly I stopped fighting him.

I just laid and let him do this to me. I closed my eyes, feeling sick and... simultaneously feeling a weird thrill in me. I couldn't run, I couldn't fight him. I was too weak. Too weak! I could only lay there and allow him to devour me.

I didn't even try to tighten my mouth, I left my lips slack open and his aggressive tongue was penetrating me, exploring my inside. And I felt it. For fuck's sake!

I felt my dick starting to swell...

It was an awful, embarrassing feeling. And the most humiliating moment was when he noticed it. His hard dick rubbed over my dick, and he made a loud gasp.

"Gotcha!" he growled and lowered himself down along my body. He hooked his fingers on my waistband and pulled it down.

"No!" I screamed, trying to stop him, but he just did it too quickly, I couldn't react in time and my pants along with boxers went down.

My fucking hard dick sprang free. The traitor, again!

"You... you get off on this, huh? I felt you might be like that... Face of an angel, spawn of the devil!" he murmured and blocked my hands that were trying to cover my crotch.

"Get off me!" I yelled, writhing weakly on the bed, but I was pinned down too hard.

And then he did it... He lowered his head and... took my dick in his mouth.

I made a very strange sound. Embarrassingly high-pitched and funny.

And I just... stopped resisting whatsoever as his mouth was... just too heavenly. Warm, and wet, and he obviously knew what he was doing... He started to work on me in earnest, taking me so fucking deep I almost lost my breath. My dick got even harder, and some louder gasps escaped my mouth. Fuck, it was so good! So fucking good! I never received a blowjob before, and I had no idea how good it could feel!

I tilted my head back and threw my hands on the pillow behind me and just let him do this, immersing myself in pleasure... Not thinking. Not thinking!

The bliss was quickly just too much.

I, of course, had no intention of warning him, so I just let myself explode in his mouth, enjoying the heavenly waves of ecstasy rolling over my body. I produced over five spurts from my dick, before my climax subsided. And the fucker swallowed it all, no complaints!

Soon, it was over.

He let go of my dick and... unzipped his pants. He straddled me and started to jerk off over my body. I, of course, kept my head tilted aside, and eyes closed, not to see him, not to acknowledge him.

When the stream of jizz hit my abdomen and chest, I clenched my jaws.

The moment he was done, I arched my body, pushing him off me, and this time he let me get away with that. I leaped to my feet and ran toward the bathroom, like before, not saying even one word to him.

I locked the door and stood in front of the mirror, looking at my red face.

I was humiliated and full of disgust. How could I let this happen?

I knew that if I fought him hard enough, he wouldn't have managed to do that. It's kinda hard to blow somebody who really does not want to be blown. But I somehow let it happen. And the worst part was - I... fucking... enjoyed it.

I stared at myself.

One last mystery remained: how could he know I was gay?

Did I have it written on my forehead? Could he just feel it?

Why did he take interest in me? I wasn't that special.

I analyzed my face in the mirror.

I had thick, curly dark brown hair, dark eyebrows, a short nose, and black eyes, which people complimented very often. They used to say there were sparkles in my eyes and that my eyes were the most beautiful things on my face. Full of light, shining, lively. They also complimented my teeth, my smile and my creamy complexion. But was I really that attractive? Cute, probably. But far from being movie-actor type handsome like Tye. He could choose someone else, but he weirdly transfixed his twisted attention on me. For the love of God! Why?

I needed a shower, so I took it, letting the cold water flush away my embarrassment. I didn't want to go out and face Tye again. But I kinda had to.

As I emerged from the bathroom he was on his laptop. He had headphones on and was writing an essay. The son of a bitch!

I sat on my bed and took my phone and we both... totally ignored each other that evening.

Greg returned around 10PM and eyed us watchfully.

"What's up guys? Did you finally make up?"

"You can say that. But I suck at this anyway," Tye rushed to answer.

I felt a blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah, that's true. You suck majorly at everything!" I growled.

"Are you complaining about my mediation skills? You kinda accepted the deal, didn't you? Seemed even satisfied with it... for a while."

"But I still hate you. It changes nothing!"

"We may try to renegotiate the deal another time..."

"Fuck you!"

"It would be the other way around, of that I'm sure..."

Yep, that's what he said.

And I kinda agreed, as I was just born to be a bottom. So, I didn't find it in me to deny that even in our fake conversation.

Greg stood between us with his gaping mouth.

"You guys... it's really toxic what is going on between the two of you. Please, keep me out of it, if you will..."

Nobody said a word after that exchange.

We all went to bed.

***

Nothing happened for the next two days, but on the third day, I was the first one to leave the room, as I wanted to go to the library to read some extra books for my new essay. When I was leaving the room, I kinda felt Tye push me a bit on my back, but I ignored it and went outside.

As I was walking through campus I noticed some weird glances directed toward me. A small group of students behind me started to laugh, but I tried to behave rationally and just walked forward to the library.

On the big stairs leading to the building there was an even larger group of students. As I walked past them, they all started to giggle and chuckle.

One of the girls that I recognized from other lectures I attended, yelled, "Hey, Nick! Are you sure you want to parade around with that piece of paper?"

I realized something was wrong. I pulled off my backpack and with some horror realized there were words written there with thick black marker!

"IN DIRE NEED OF

A BIG BLACK COCK!

MY HOLE IS GAPING

FOR YOU, STUD!"

"That's a hurtful racial stereotype, you stupid punk!" Somebody screamed after me.

I cursed, feeling like blood was literally going to explode through my cheeks. I crumpled the damned piece of paper and almost ran toward my dorm, drunk in my rage.

My blood was boiling in my veins. What a scumbag! What a pig!

I almost rammed the door, opening it with a loud slump.

"You fucker!" I yelled.

Greg wasn't there, only Tye was - sitting on his bed with a laptop on his lap.

"What's your problem, man? Horny again?" He grinned.

"You disgusting human leech..."

"Oh, c'mon. You literally have zero sense of humor."

I marched toward his bed and wanted to hit him, but this time he was ready for me.

In one swift move he pushed the laptop off of his knees and caught my hand. He jerked me toward him and I fell on his bed.

"You little brat. I let you get away with two hits. Not gonna happen again."

And... he rolled himself on my body, kissing me again.

I kinda knew what the drill was gonna be this time.

I didn't even start a fight with him. It was pointless anyway. He grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I didn't stop him. He pulled down my pants, revealing my semi. Yep. There was no way around that.

He laid on me with the full length of his body and started to kiss me. Touch me. Lick me. My neck, my shoulders, my chest. When his lips closed on my nipples, I moaned. Fuck, I shouldn't, but I did it anyway. There was even one moment when my hands kinda went up and for a couple of seconds they embraced his back, but I quickly corrected it, forcing them to fall on the bed.

And suddenly, I felt him reaching for something. At first, I didn't know what it was, but soon I felt something cold on my fucking hard dick.

"What the fuck..."

I glanced down, and I saw that he was lubing our dicks! He straddled me, and took mine and his dick in his grip. And... started to frot us!

Fuck! I couldn't look at his face, I could not! So, I tilted my head aside and closed my eyes.

Well, my dick was smaller than his thick dick, which was around 7.5'' compared to my 5.5''. But it felt good, his tight grip and the hotness of his lubed dick... it just felt nice...

So, I let him do it.

NOT looking at him. Being SUPER careful NOT to glance toward him even once, NOT to give him the satisfaction.

He could use my body like that, but I wouldn't acknowledge him, no fucking way.

With my eyes closed I let myself drift into pleasure. My dick was hard as a piece of wood, and to be honest, Tye established the perfect pace. Soon I had trouble controlling my breath, which quickened and deepened, and I was kinda... panting a bit.

Fuck, it was unavoidable. I was about to... fuck!

I felt my hips going a bit up and the well-known jolt of pleasure took my dick into possession. I felt my jizz splashing on my abdomen, Tye made a grunting sound and paced up a bit... and he also came. Again - I didn't give Tye the satisfaction of looking at him.

As he stood up, I leaped to my feet and again, ran toward the bathroom.

Fucking naked.

I was painfully aware he could see my ass now, as I was just in front of him, grrrrr!

I locked the door and again looked at my reddened face in the mirror.

What was I even doing?! Why was this sicko... making me do it?

Why was I letting him do it?!

Bad, it was bad. He was a bully and manipulator, and he hated me, obviously. But he was using me for his pleasure (and mine, but that's beside the point!).

I had enough. I took a shower, wrapped myself in a towel and stormed out of the bathroom.

It had to end. Here. Right now.

"You have to stop!" I shouted, looking at him angrily. He was holding his phone and watching something on it.

He burst into short, aggressive laughter.

"I'm gonna tell Greg the truth about you! About what you do to me!" I shrieked.

He raised his brows. "And what did I do?! You know, your stubbornness in closing your eyes played to my benefit. You were oblivious to what I was doing during our little fooling around."

I had no idea what he was raving about.

"What?!"

He raised his hand and showed me...It was a video clip recorded from the side angle. His phone had to lay next to us, but I didn't see it, as I was too busy closing my eyelids tight...

The clip fragment showed me holding him, my hands were sort of... stroking his back for a while... My face didn't look like the face of someone who was being forced to have sex.

Deep in pleasure, I even did small moans and gasps...

Fuck!!! I tried to snatch the phone from his hands, but he was quicker.

He chuckled and just put it into his pocket.

"So. Good luck explaining to him how I forced you to embrace me and stroke my back, and moan for me... "

God, how I hated him, I never ever in my life felt as humiliated as I did now.

And my dick was throbbing...

I stood in front of him and stared at him, straight into his eyes, a bit narrowed in a smug grimace. He won over me, the fucker won.

Why? Why did I want so much for him to grab me again, push me on the bed and force himself on me?

I blinked, not believing what I just had in my head. Was I also a sick motherfucker? I literally wanted to feel him pushing into my ass!

Sick, sick, so sick!... God, save me!

But I was like an avalanche: Once in motion it could not be stopped.

I wanted... more. And there was only one way to entice him to... do more.

I took two steps toward him and raised my hand to hit him again, but... I stopped myself halfway through the swing. On his jaw I noticed a bruise from my last hit. I swallowed. I let my hand fall down.

He smirked. "So, what now, Nicholas? Not determined enough to hit me? Starting to develop a sweet spot for me?" He lowered his eyes and looked at my... tenting towel.

"You wish!" I pushed him in his chest with both of my hands. He barely moved, only smirked again.

So I tried it again. I pushed harder... And again, and again, every time my pushes got a bit weaker and slower, to the point I was just kinda... patting him?

Tye observed my weird actions for a while, but finally he grabbed my hands and pulled me toward himself with great force.

I almost slammed into him. My face now landed on his shoulder.

I became totally still the moment my naked chest made contact with his hard pecs.

Everything stopped for a moment.

I was just pressed to his chest - not moving even one of my muscles. We both were kinda... unmoved for ten seconds.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed. My legs were bent, and I was kneeling between his thighs. I heard his breathing close to my ear. Slowly his lips touched the side of my neck. I quivered. He made a long, warm lap over my skin. I squeezed my eyelids, and my dick throbbed treacherously.

Tye smelled so good. Shower gel and a bit of his natural masculine tinge.