Defiled: Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was actually glad that I spent such a long time under the shower, as I was squeaky clean.

So, he caressed me there, sucked on my pucker, and probed it with his warm tongue... It was such a wonderful feeling, I almost went crazy, writhing on the bed, moaning... I was pretty surprised Greg wasn't awake by now, only snoring still, oblivious to the craziness going on fifteen feet from him.

And... I suddenly felt Tye's finger there again. He slid one inside, and I moaned even louder.

"Shhh..." he murmured "You don't want Greg to wake up and see you there moaning like a slut, do you? He hates sluts, you know that?"

And without warning he slid his second finger in there... Fuck! He knew exactly what to do!

I bit my lip, suppressing a loud gasp. He started to fingerfuck me and... he again took my dick into his mouth...

God! Double stimuli!

I almost came in that instant. It was too fucking good of a feeling, to be penetrated there and sucked at the same time.

My hole was clenching spasmodically around his finger and suddenly, he slid another one in, and pushed his three fingers further up, toward the root of my dick... And I saw the stars, fuck!

"God!" I couldn't stop myself from moaning out loud.

He stopped the next second. "Hey, stop it, you will wake him up for sure!"

"Sorry, fucker! You're the one making me do this!" I hissed.

"Sure you wouldn't prefer my dick over my fingers?"

"Shut up!"

"Shut up and no or shut up and yeah?"

"Just shut up and..."

"And what? Continue?"

Saying that, he pushed the tips of his fingers to the sweet place in me and I moaned again.

"Say it... say I should continue... And I will."

"No, I'm not gonna let you force me to do this!"

"Okay you stubborn little bitch, you don't have to say it aloud. But you express it with your body. I'm gonna start sucking you again now... You push my head off your dick if you want me to stop...!"

"So unfair what..." I couldn't finish that sentence.

Tye enclosed his warm mouth over my dick... then he started bobbing his head, taking me so fucking deep...

God, what exactly was I supposed to do now? Should I push him off? I just couldn't!

So he continued, and it was just an exquisite feeling. I actually started to thrust my hips trying to lodge my shaft deeper in his throat...

He suddenly stopped again!

"You fucker! Why do you torture me?" I whined.

"Now... I will continue, don't worry. But after you cum, you're coming with me to the bathroom. Deal?"

I responded with silence. I felt my heart pounding. What was he planning to do?!

"Okay, I take that as a yes. The silence is confirmation in this case, if you want to deny it, just push me off your dick."

And he took me in his mouth again.

Don't blame me. I really couldn't deny myself his soft, warm mouth. I just couldn't! Would you? I was too weak. So about three minutes after he started to work on me, I fucking exploded in his wonderful mouth and the fucker swallowed it so easily...!

I was panting and quivering, the orgasm so blissful and fulfilling.

Tye gave me a minute to cool off before he sat up, and in the dim light I could see his dark eyes fixed on me.

He grabbed my arms and he... lifted me in the air, throwing me over his arm! Fuck! He carried me like that to the bathroom, and he closed the door, turning the lights on.

Tye put me on the floor and... I felt his both hands on my arms, he pressed on me, forcing me to go down on my knees. On the cold, hard floor, it was painful to kneel, but he held me there.

It was so humiliating to be forced to take this position in front of him, having his hard dick just in front of my face.

"Now, open your mouth..."

"No!"

"Okay. As you wish."

He turned to the door and took the key from the lock.

"What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously.

"You're staying here on the floor, you ungrateful, insolent bitch."

He put the key into the lock on the other side, and I realized that if he locked me in there naked, I couldn't even scream because it would wake Greg up! I was about to be forced to spend the night on the cold, hard bathroom floor ... We didn't even keep towels in there as the bathroom was too small, and the air was too humid, and we hung our towels out to dry on the small balcony next to our room.

"Stop! Are you seriously gonna leave me here naked for the night!?"

"It can be stopped. You know how. You have a choice."

"That's not really a choice! It's blackmail!"

"No. You can always... scream for Greg. That way you can spend the night comfortably in your bed and not worry about me..."

"You fucker! I hate you, you know?"

He grinned. "Sure, I know. So. Choose wisely."

"It's still not a choice! Well... not really."

"I gave you three options, idiot. Now. Decision time."

Tye pulled the handle, but just as he was about to leave the room, I grabbed his forearm, still kneeling. He turned his head toward me.

Our eyes met. I swallowed.

Fuck. And to my demise...I made a small nod.

Tye smiled triumphantly and moved away from the door.

He approached me and his dick tapped me on the forehead. He put his hand on my head, running his fingers through my dark curls.

"Good boy. I like to see you on your knees. You look good like that..."

The wave of humiliation hit me, sweet and sour at the same time. My dick throbbed...

Tye pressed on the corner of my lips and...I opened my mouth pliantly.

He took his shaft in his grip and patted my lower lip with the mushroom head of his dick.

For about twenty seconds he was lightly slapping my whole face with his dick, smearing pre-cum over my cheeks, lips and forehead.

I felt burning humiliation, remaining in kneeling position, with an open mouth, just waiting to be fed with his fat dick.

And he finally did it.

With a pretty quick and forceful move. He held me by my nape, and pushed his dick deep inside my mouth, gagging me with this first thrust.

I coughed.

"Shhhh... Remember Greg. You don't want him to find you here, on your knees, taking my dick, do you? The bathroom door is open!"

I teared up in a matter of seconds, when he started pushing his dick mercilessly inside my unprepared throat. Fuck, he was going wild with this. I could feel his massive cock head suffocating me, and fighting with coughing was a crazy hard task. I did what I could, tears falling down my cheeks, gagging all the time, salivating... I even felt a small wave coming from my stomach, and the acidity of it made my eyes well up even more.

Soon he started to facefuck me at a crazy pace, bracing my head with both hands and pushing deep inside my poor throat.

I felt... weird. The biggest problem was that my dick was hard again. Even as my body was being brutally penetrated like that, it just didn't want to flag down!

Not wanting to fight it, I grabbed my dick and started to jerk off, as my mind again went into this weird state again... Like not fully in my body, dissociated, yet feeling sick pleasure.

He made a humming sound and tilted his head.

"Uhm... you're nicely subbing out, aren't you?"

I was in a trance almost, flowing, flowing around... he had my body, he was using me, what could I do? I couldn't protest, and, fuck, I just... didn't want to! It was somehow similar to being in a drug induced state of being only half lucid. Pleasure and pain mixed together, humiliation and satisfaction melted into one fucked-up mixture. I was his now, totally his.

Suddenly, he came. His abundant jizz made me cough even more, but I heroically swallowed it all. It had a weird taste, but still... the taste alone - made me more humiliated, and surprisingly, weirdly more sated. I was craving his next spurts, I almost wanted him to gag me with new waves of that white batter. In a sick way, I was enjoying being his dirty cumdump now. Facefucked. Used and abused.

Defiled...

And predictably, seconds later I came again, following him, my jizz splashing on his shin.

"Fuck!" he muttered and pushed my head brutally down. "Lick it, bitch."

His hand was so strong, I couldn't rise up. He pushed my face into my own load.

And what did I do? Did I protest it? Nope.

I licked him clean like a good little bitch!

What was going on...? Why was I allowing him to humiliate me?

As I was done, I kinda slumped to the floor and froze. My brain - unable to function. My will - totally conquered.

Tye observed me for a few seconds.

"Hey, Nick? Can you stand up?"

I didn't move.

He cussed under his breath,"I need to educate myself more about natural-born-sub bitches like you, that's for sure." Then he sighed and again, he lifted me from the floor and carried me to my bed in his arms.

He put me there and laid himself next to me. He embraced me, like last time. His soft lips gently kissed my face, creating such a weird contrast to how he treated me only a couple of minutes earlier, when he was brutally invading my throat.

Now, he gently caressed me in his arms, kissed my forehead, my temple and my cheeks. He even kissed my swollen lips and sucked them in his mouth for a while.

What a shocking difference.

But it was pleasant, nice... and it helped me to drop from that peculiar sub-space.

Suddenly, I shrived and pushed him away.

"Fuck off!" I growled and he laughed quietly.

"Now I know you dropped off it."

He smiled, stood up and returned to his bed.

I laid for a long time in the darkness of our room listening to Greg's unstoppable snoring and soon, the light snoring of Tye joined the serenade.

I was so lost. So lost. I really didn't know what to do.

Being a part of his sick game was intoxicating and suffocating at the same time.

***

I woke up the next morning hearing Greg and Tye talking about some assignments.

My throat was a bit sore, but nothing more was bothering me.

They were getting ready to leave the room and my eyes met Tye's eyes for a moment. He smirked, the fucker. Ugh, he was so playing on my nerves, it was unimaginable.

I was still lying in bed when Greg went out for his morning class, and I was suddenly alone with Tye. He, however, ignored me, doing something in the bathroom and cleaning his desk.

Suddenly, he marched toward my bed and threw my quilt aside.

"What are you doing, jerk?!" I screamed, nervously trying to cover myself again, but he didn't let me. "Didn't you have enough last night? My throat is still sore!"

He ignored my protests and pulled down my pants, then turned me on my back. I froze, feeling something cold and wet on my ass crease.

"What... what is that?!" I grunted, feeling the pressure on my hole. "What... what are you doing?!"

"Shhh..."

He inserted something heavily lubed into my ass! It wasn't big, but it was pretty cold.

"It's a special buttplug," he explained, "I have a remote. You're gonna wear this for your lectures..."

"Or?!"

"Or nothing. You're just gonna wear it. Because you are such a fucking sweet sub in the making, you will comply. For the sake of it."

And he... just marched out of our room! Adding nothing more, the fucker!

I was lying there still, afraid of making the smallest move.

The moment I decided to reach behind my back and take it out... I felt it.

The fucking vibration! He was using the remote.

I moaned, as the buttplug was pressuring exactly on my p-spot. Fuck! It was just too good. I couldn't take it. No way. The buttplug vibrated for about thirty seconds. Soooo... nice... thirty seconds for me. And it, regrettably, stopped.

I jumped up and opened the door. But Tye wasn't outside! The range in which the buttplug would still work with the remote must have been pretty big!

What a sick game he was playing with me!

And I had to go to my classes in about 15 minutes!

Should I leave it or pull it off? What to do, what to do?

Fuck! I decided to leave it, mainly because I had not much time to really think it through.

I took a quick shower, dressed myself, packed my notebook and went outside. The buttplug was still lodged deep in me but didn't vibrate during this time. I was almost disappointed.

I reached the lecture hall and sat in the last row.

But soon, in disbelief, I noticed Tye coming through the entrance and heading toward me! His major was different from mine, and we didn't have many of the same classes, yet he was still there!

He sat next to me in the last row, saying nothing. But I had to say something!

"What are you doing here, asshole?"

"It's your ASS hole that is the main course of the day. You're gonna let me in sooner than you think. Maybe even today."

"Dream on, you fucking rapist. I won't give you my first time!"

"Look at you, angry all the time. Sexual frustration? I know the remedy for that..."

And I felt the vibration in my ass!

I made a surprised gasp and my irises rolled to the back of my head, as I was trying to calm myself down.

"Fuck, turn it off!" I mumbled, fighting the wave of mixed feelings: I was being treated like his toy, and on the other hand, my dick got hard in my pants. That was to be expected by now.

He observed me in silence.

I clenched my jaws and leaned forward, putting my elbows on the desk. My ass was now protruding back a bit, more available for him.

And I felt it... His hand moved slowly down my spine. Nobody could see it, as we were in the last row, but that was still risky.

First, he was slowly stroking me, caressing my ass cheeks and... suddenly he slid his hand under my clothes, pulling on the waistband of my sweatpants.

"What the fuck?!" I snarled but he ignored me. I felt his hand grabbing the small handle of the buttplug. I was hoping he would pull it out, but he didn't. I mean he pulled it back a little, but... pushed it inside again!

I almost moaned.

"Dammit! Do you have to be such an insolent person?" I squealed.

"Yes. And you love it."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

I didn't argue as it was pointless. He was right of course, but I'd be damned if I was gonna agree with him openly.

He started to slowly pull it out and push it back in. I lowered my head over my notebook, so the professor wouldn't see my face even accidentally, and I squeezed my eyes, delving into the peculiar and exciting feeling of being plug-fucked in public.

The buttplug was vibrating the whole time it was sliding in my ass in such a blissfully wonderful way. I could feel my breath speed up and my heart didn't stay too far behind.

For the next couple of minutes, he was torturing me and giving me pleasure in such an intoxicating way that I realized it could only end in one way. I was ready, and could feel my sweat rivuletting along my spine. The sensation was becoming more and more incredible, as Tye was pressing on my p-spot with every move now.

Suddenly I noticed one of the students sitting two rows in front of us, looking at me with raised eyebrows. He probably saw my red face and weird grimace. I tried to make my face look normal, but that was hard, especially under his attentive scrutiny. Bad luck - the guy was one of the so-called players on campus, a looker that was usually surrounded by a small crowd of girls. What a fucking shame it would be if he realized there was something weird going on!

But some part of me, my inner masochist became sated in that humiliating moment, as it also had an unexpected effect! My level of arousal skyrocketed...

"If you don't stop, I..." I managed to mutter to Tye, but he ignored me; he actually sped up his moves, and started to press the buttplug to my prostate even harder! Fuck! It was... just too good! Too... good...too...

And it happened. The pleasure was too intense. I felt like my dick started to spurt jizz IN my pants!

Hell, no... Hell yes!

I couldn't stop it, I could only tremble, and take it, and feel it, and melt down...

I was so happy the Professor was writing something on the board now, as he didn't see the state I was in.

"You asshole. My pants are wet now... I need to go back to the room to change! Idiot!"

I growled and pushed his hand away from my butt.

At that moment, I noticed he was also red and had dilated pupils. And he was hard, the bulge in his pants was very obvious. He didn't say a word. He was looking at me in silence.

I felt stupid and turned my head aside, not to see him. But he was so hot...

His lips were so tempting.

No, I shouldn't stare at him in his dark, lustful hazel eyes.

I shouldn't, for my own sake.

He lowered himself to my ear and whispered.

"I want you to cum with my dick deep inside you... hands free."

Of course, I didn't answer anything to that obnoxious statement.

I could scold him or growl or continue my insults, but suddenly, I just wasn't in the mood.

So, I slowly looked at him and stayed silent. Our eyes met again and it was weird. I didn't know where the odd staredown would lead us. Curiously, it was he who turned his head aside first.

Was he slightly blushing?

For the rest of the class, we didn't acknowledge each other in any way.

After the lecture - I stated, "I'm going back to our room. I'm pulling this shit out!"

And I stormed out of the classroom, with my backpack in front of me, so nobody could see... the wet spot on my pants.

Being in the room, I changed, and took out the buttplug, to put it under Tye's pillow (of course I cleaned it first) and went out again.

Then I noticed Greg coming toward me from the side corridor of the dorm.

"Hey, Nick, wanna go grab some lunch?"

I hesitated, not knowing why. "Is it that time already? Well, okay."

We both went into the cafeteria and while we were ordering, he said, "It's on me today!"

I was a bit surprised, and didn't understand his reasons, but when have I ever had a free meal from anyone? So, I was on board with the idea.

While we were sitting, he started to talk about the Tamika problem again. He kept on complaining and complaining endlessly... I patiently listened to him, but I was really unsure of what he wanted me to say.

"I'm so fucking tired of her, she always talks about herself. She can talk. For hours. I'm so exhausted sometimes and just want to fuck, but she has to tell me the whole story how she hit half a million subscribers on her Instagram account and how some bitch dissed her, and how she responded to that... God, I really can't... I can't connect with her over that!"

He glanced at me and suddenly added, "Wish she was more like you, funny, cute and easygoing."

I almost choked on my iced tea.

Wait, what did he just say?

I suddenly felt like I needed to dodge that compliment. "Thanks, women are different, more complicated than men, but you know what? It's kinda fun, right? The difference is what makes relationships interesting, even exciting," I mumbled, trying to wrap my mind around his previous statement.

"I just want to have my peace and my fuck. That's all. I don't want to deal with... complicated."

The silence crept up on us and I could feel his eyes on me. I was very diligent not to raise my head up from my tray even for a second. What the fuck was going on? Was he... hitting on me? Or was I reading it wrong, and he really was just frustrated with Tamika.

Probably the second, I tried to tell myself that.

But on the other hand - If he really was hitting on me, I should probably be on cloud nine because of that, right? I had wanted Tamika out of the picture for the last two months. So, why was I uneasy? The dream of every gay could materialize for me: seducing a supposedly straight guy!

I cleared my throat. "So... how's your football practice? I couldn't be there last time, but I'll try to come today."

"We're preparing for the game next week. I need to have some sort of breakout in this or my career in football is over. It has to be my... big game."

"I'll keep my fingers crossed, Greg. I'm sure, you will be great."