Defiled: Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was caressing my neck gently, leaving small pecks on it, licking it with the tip of his tongue... till my pulse sped up. I could hear my breathing getting much louder. I was so hard for him...

At first, my hands were just loose along my sides, but I unhurriedly raised them and very slowly sort of wrapped them around his lower back, grazing it very lightly, my fingertips barely skimming his skin.

Feeling my touch, he, however, made a small gasp and...

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he whispered in my ear very quietly, as if saying some big secret that belonged only to us.

I, of course, couldn't tell him the truth, even though I wanted to.

"No," I whispered back.

"Liar!" he growled and grabbed my arms, pushing me violently aside and... down!

Suddenly, I was on his lap, bent over, my ass up in the air, as if ready for spanking!

"Liars deserve punishment!" he gritted out and pulled down my towel.

Now I was lying on his thighs, my ass embarrassingly bared... ready to be slapped!

I could try to fight him but... to be honest, I lied - so I kinda deserved a spanking.

Right?

So, I just gave up. I surrendered to him.

For a moment, I felt his hands on my naked skin. He was massaging my glutes and squeezing them gently. And in the next second he raised his hand and... slapped me.

I grunted in surprise.

The pain wasn't that strong. It was more of a strong pat, than a real slap. But I felt a weird thrill on my body and another slight throb of my dick.

So, I didn't protest it... and he continued.

Another slap... and another.

And another.

I could hear the sound of my skin being hit, and it turned into a weird crescendo of pain and pleasure, switching my brain off.

Totally.

I felt like I was in a pink cloud of weird humiliation, lust... and just being used in whatever way somebody else saw fit. I almost blacked out, dissociating from my body, wanting, needing for it to last as long as humanly possible. I kind of heard my long moans, but I just couldn't do anything about it, it was going on without my conscious control.

The pleasure building in me, my body, without my agreement - steadily increased, I was sort of thrusting on Tye's hard thigh, my dick rubbing on it... The whole endeavor was just... too fucking peculiar and too glorious that I didn't know what was going on with me.

Just with another slap, that landed right between my ass cheeks I felt something rising in me... And suddenly, his finger... pressed on my anus, which was obscenely exposed for Tye's to see. He slid it inside...

And then I came.

It was super unexpected and super humiliating. My body quivered and shivered, clenching around his finger. I made a weird, strangled sound and my jizz started to flow over his thigh...

"Wow, now that really was unexpected," Tye said loudly what I, myself, was thinking.

He stopped spanking me, but his fingers were exploring me still, moving deep inside my hole, stretching it, looking inside it. I knew it, he was just glancing there, pushing his second and third finger and I could only lay there and take it, panting, totally in this weird state of total submissiveness...

And then he just pushed me off his lap.

I fell on the floor where my jizz had splashed (the part that didn't land on his leg), naked and defenseless, shivering, with my hole opened, invaded and defiled by his fingers.

Lying on the dusty, cold floor - naked, smeared in my own jizz, humiliated and owned, felt... weirdly right. Logical consequences. That's what I became for him. A toy he could use, and after he was done, he could throw me to the floor.

Silence filled the room. Odd silence, but I just couldn't move, I didn't know what was going on.

And he made a sound like "hmmmm....", lowering himself over me.

He put one of his arms under my back, and the other under my knees and... lifted me in the air as if I were some damsel in distress.

He put me on the bed and tried to look at my face, look in my eyes, but there was just no... contact with me. I was still in this weird hypnotic state and couldn't snap out of it.

"Fuck, are you in sub-space? I heard about that," he murmured. "Some subbed out guys may need aftercare to drop out of it."

It was so weird what he was saying, I vaguely remembered that in some weird Dominance/Submission BDSM games there was something like that, but I doubted I could have just... naturally fallen so deep in some funny odd "sub-space".

Could I?

He slowly laid next to me, and... embraced me! He put my head in the crook of his shoulder and neck and just let me lay there.

Time passed by slowly, and I was very gradually regaining my normal self. I felt peculiar. Maybe it really was some kind of sub drop?

I shivered and finally realized what I was doing.

It just finally sank in.

My eyes opened and I was myself again

Suddenly I sat up, pushing him off.

I jumped off his bed and flounced to the bathroom, as I was doing pretty often lately.

Fuck! What did this sicko do to my mind?! How could he... how could I...

I squeezed my eyelids and lowered my head. I was so lost, so confused.

Then a knock came suddenly at the door.

"What?!" I growled.

"I'm going to class. Are you good in there?"

"Fuck off!"

"Now I know you're good."

And soon I could hear the door shut.

God, how I hated him.

I felt like I was in a trap, from which... I wasn't sure I really wanted to escape.

I wanted to, that's the truth.

But I also somehow wanted him to continue humiliating me. I really didn't know why.

***

That evening something else happened.

Tye and Greg were supposed to be at an important practice, the last one before a game with the team from our rival college.

They were both in the room and were preparing themselves to leave, but suddenly, I got a phone call.

It was my mother.

I knew from the beginning it was bad news... her voice was trembling, like never before,

"Nick... your father. He was taken to the hospital. He was in cardiac arrest! They took him just now! I need you to come... It may be... the last chance to say goodbye..."

Her voice broke and she sobbed.

I felt a cold shiver down my spine.

"God! Mom... I'll try to come! I will... I promise!" I hung up, my hands trembling.

I stood there, stunned, unable to move for a few seconds. I adored my father, who was the crucial authority figure in my life for my whole childhood. I was my father's sweet little angel since I could remember, his favorite son out of us - three brothers.

He was also the reason why I was still trapped in the closet with my sexuality. I was always afraid to let him down.

"What's going on, Nick?" Greg asked, coming toward me, frowning.

"My father..." My voice broke. "It's bad. He is in the hospital. Heart problems. It might be... my last chance to..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

Greg embraced me and hugged me tightly. Over his massive arm, I could see Tye's weird face, as he stared at me.

Greg looked me in the eyes.

"Do you need a lift? You live in Scranton, yes? It shouldn't take that long...!"

Greg was the only one of my friends on campus who had his own car. He bought it himself, it was an old, beat up car, but he was pretty proud of it.

"No, you have an important practice today! The match is coming up..."

"It's not as important as your father's health!" he assured me.

I had no answer for that.

"Come on! We need to go. I'll drive you there. Quick!"

"But what about..."

"Shh... I will call our coach and let him know. Now, we have to hurry."

And we...went to the parking lot.

But while I was closing our room's door, I caught Tye's gaze. I couldn't explain it. I couldn't interpret it.

We both said nothing.

I was born in Scranton, so it wasn't that long of a drive from our campus, which was in New York City.

Being with Greg in a closed space was a bit weird and a bit exciting.

He was an enormous guy, bigger and more massive than Tye. With his almost 6'6'' and close to 330 pounds, he presented himself as scary imposing. Besides playing football, he practiced freestyle wrestling, and was called 'The Bull' by his sparring partners.

With my tiny figure, I was kinda squeezed in my seat the whole drive.

We talked a bit about my dad and how important a person he was in my life.

Greg shared a bit about his life on a farm in Ohio and the hard work he and his brother had to do, to help his family. He was hoping for a better life for himself.

After a short stop at the gas station (I paid for gasoline), the tone of the conversation changed.

It started with Greg's statement, "I'm so tired of Tamika. She is such a high maintenance girl. I would love to find someone who is just a bit more... easygoing," he murmured, looking through the side window.

"Yeah, well... It's not that easy to find someone who would really be kinda... a soul mate, or whatever you call it. We need to kiss a lot of frogs before we find our prince...princess charming."

"But it's possible right?" He glanced at me. "How about you? I haven't seen you even try to find some nice girl for yourself."

"Well, I'm sort of...focused on my studying. I can't distract myself with a dating life. I'm easily distracted in general..." I babbled without making much sense.

Greg fixed his eyes on the road, his shoulder weirdly tensed. And then he said it...

"Don't get angry, but for a moment, I thought you were into guys."

Predictably, I got angry.

"What?! No, I'm not!" I said it in a super high-pitched voice. Like a teenage girl.

"Okay..." He darted a gaze at me, with a bit of an odd expression on his face. I really was bad at interpreting his facial grimaces. "Did you have girlfriends in high school?"

I tightened my lips. Why would he dig into that?

"Kinda... I did. But we never went past first base."

"So you're a virgin?" He raised his eyebrows.

I clenched my jaws. "Yep. But don't tell anyone, okay? People are more judgmental toward virgins than toward sluts."

"That's true! But don't you know? There are no sluts nowadays. It's a thing of the past. Modern people freely experience their sexual desires with as many partners as they wish and go fuck yourself if you want to judge them. If you, however, dare to actually say something critical anyway... you must be some kind of a fucking religious fanatic... if you say sleeping around is bad!"

He said this in a weirdly raised voice, very tense and infuriated.

I eyed him in surprise.

Wow, I didn't know he had such a bad opinion of sluts. He had been kinda keeping himself only to Tamika, that's true, he didn't cheat on her, he wasn't a player, but anyway, it was a rather unexpected opinion for a young guy. And his tone...? He seemed intense. Even me, being a virgin, wouldn't go that far in my critique of the modern hookup culture.

He glanced at me, and seeing my puzzled expression, he made an exhalation, trying to compose himself. "Sorry for that. Anyway... Don't worry. I'm not gonna judge you for being a virgin, relax. Keep it that way. There will be a person who will appreciate it very much. Good for you!"

And we ended the discussion on that note.

As we reached the hospital, he asked me if I wanted him to go inside, but I requested him to stay in the waiting area. I didn't want my family to meet him and make some kind of weird assumptions.

Happily, my mother's assessment of the situation wasn't very accurate. My father was in much better condition than I'd thought. They managed to stop the progress of the heart attack, and he was now stable.

I had a short conversation with him, and he said I should go back to campus, and that he would be fine. I was, however, glad I saw him, as I'd missed my family since the beginning of the school year.

Soon, in a much better mood, I returned to Greg, and we drove away from the hospital parking lot.

The conversation took a slightly different tone. Was I delusional, or was Greg behaving extra nice and friendly toward me? He asked me how I felt about my father being in the hospital and my brothers and in general, he was really interested in what I had to say.

It was nice, even though a bit overwhelming, as I'd never had a person take such an interest in me. But I was flattered in a way that I had clearly become an important person to him.

Also his respect for me obviously grew since I told him I was a virgin. A bit of a weird phenomenon, but what could I say? It's better to be admired than held in contempt, so I wasn't gonna complain about his new attitude toward me.

We arrived back at our room around 11PM. Tye still wasn't sleeping, he was reading something in his bed. He eyed us and I could see him struggling with asking about something, maybe about my father's health, but he decided against it, obviously.

Greg went to shower and when we were alone Tye suddenly asked in a sour tone, "So... how was your trip with Greg? You have to be pretty happy to have him all to yourself for a couple of hours..."

I froze and fixed my eyes on him.

Was he jealous? Great!

"To be honest, yep, I'm happy. Greg is a great guy, he offered to help me in such an unpleasant situation..." I said with a dreamy expression on my face.

He laughed loudly, but there was no cheerful tone in that laugh. He looked hostile.

"You are so naive, Nick! Greg was ordered to sit through today's practice by our coach. He was supposed to be on the bench for the entire practice, do you get it? He shoved a guy last week during training, and it was his punishment. So, he didn't exactly sacrifice as much as you think."

I gaped at him for a moment, then I swallowed.

"Still, he didn't have to take me there. But he did. And I'm grateful."

He snorted. "Yep. Maybe you should suck his dick then? I'm sure he would appreciate it."

"Oh, shut up! So childish..."

Tye narrowed his eyes and didn't let me finish. "I know, I would appreciate it."

I had enough. "Try to feed me your dick, and I promise I will bite it off, asshole," I growled.

He laughed again. "We'll see about that."

That moment Greg entered the room, and now it was my turn to take a shower.

I felt weirdly annoyed all the time and my dick was bothering me a bit, but I chose to ignore it, taking my time under the water stream, thinking with a great deal of hostility about the prospect of Tye feeding me his big fat dick.

What a jerk! How could he say something like that?

So. How would that go?

He would probably push it deep down my throat. I would gag, for sure. He would hold my head and pump in me, his dick would be leaking pre-cum, I would have to taste it, swallow it...

What? What was I thinking? I was so out of control!

I needed to quickly get out of the shower, as my own dick was dangerously growing and it would be a catastrophe if I masturbated to the fantasies of Tye's cock deep in my mouth, sucking him and swallowing his load.

Fuck! Stop it, you stupid mind!

Being even more angry with myself, I tried to crush these fantasies and overwrite them with the sweet vision of a kiss with Greg. He could have kissed me during our trip to the hospital. He could do it... I would let him, if he only tried.

I was curious what his lips would feel like. Because Tye's were soft, and warm and when he was licking me on my neck, his warm tongue...

Stop! Stop! Stop!

Why couldn't I just stop?!

Why was Tye overshadowing my fantasies about Greg?

Infuriated, I got out of the bathroom and went straight to my bed. They both were already lying down, obviously trying to sleep, as I spent a pretty long time in the shower.

I put myself to bed and laid fuming in the darkness. Soon, Greg's loud snoring took over the room, and I listened to this usual serenade that filled our room every night, when... I heard rustling from the direction of Tye's bed.

The moment I heard it, my dick throbbed. What the fuck... was wrong with me?

Was I anticipating it?

He moved my quilt aside and... insolently laid himself directly over me. I grunted a bit, feeling my breath being pushed out of my chest. Yep, Tye was lighter than Greg, but still much heavier than me. His muscles were steel hard, lean and strong... He was naked.

His skin was... hot...so hot, and smelled godly!

He put his face in the crook between my neck and shoulder and licked over my ear, and said,

"Were you fantasizing about my dick in your mouth, Nick? Did you get hard?"

"No!" I blatantly lied.

"Liar, liar, again. Gonna fuck you tonight..."

I felt a wave of panic mixed with euphoria.

"No, Tye! I'm a virgin! I have never done it before! I don't want my first time to be with you!"

He went silent for a while, his warm lips still on my skin. He was softly kissing my neck, and it was a very pleasant feeling in which I could stay forever, swimming in pink waves of bliss.

I even moaned quietly when he bit me lightly on the side of my neck.

Suddenly he asked, "Would you prefer Greg to take your cherry?"

His words made me weirdly upset and uneasy.

"Maybe, none of your business!" I muttered, and tried to push him off me.

But suddenly I could almost physically feel his rising, raw anger.

"You little bitch... He is a homophobe, Nick. You don't know what you would be getting yourself into... He has so much self-hate I have rarely seen in a guy..."

"Stop slandering him! You know nothing about him!" I hissed.

Of course, our whole conversation was going on in nervous whispers, so as not to wake Greg up.

"Sure, and you look at him through rose-colored glasses. Stop idealizing him, you don't know him as well as I know him. You don't hear the shit he rants about in the locker room..."

"He is better than you, asshole! He wasn't the one who almost got me kicked out of college! Do you think I forgot? Or forgave?"

"Didn't you?" he asked and... kissed me.

Very passionately...I must say.

I opened my mouth, letting him in almost unconsciously. I just didn't want to push him away, soon I realized I was... kinda responding to the kiss!

It was the first time I did that.

My tongue, without my control, rubbed over his invasive tongue.

I was really out of my mind...

We kissed and kissed, and I could feel his hard dick on my thigh, and he surely could feel my steel hard dick on his stomach. He slowly moved to my neck and continued kissing me there, and I just... I couldn't find the strength in me to stop him. It felt way too good.

The worse thing was - my hands went up on his back, embracing him again. His skin was hot and smooth; I was usually attracted to hairy, daddy-type guys, but he was an exception, his warm skin felt so nice under my fingers...

Suddenly, I felt something next to my left hip. Was it... a bottle of lube? Had he taken it with him, and just placed it by my side, unnoticed? I reached for it with my hand. Yep. That was it. So, he really was prepared to fuck me today?

Fuck, I quickly took my hand off it, as it was a poisonous snake.

Tye rolled my t-shirt up and continued to kiss my chest and... my nipples, which were pretty sensitive. I was trying to keep my moaning somewhat under my breath, so I wouldn't wake Greg up. But some moaning escaped my mouth anyway. I noticed my hand was on Tye's head now, my fingers kinda threading his short, ink black hair. Such a pleasant feeling.

What was I doing? I realized I was waiting for him to go even lower... toward my dick. I wanted to feel his wonderful, warm, wet mouth on my dick.

But... he didn't touch it!

He pulled my boxers down and totally took them off me. And I - stupidly - let him.

He grabbed my small pillow and tucked it under my ass and... he licked over my taint!

"Fuck!" I murmured, but I still couldn't find it in me to stop him.

The moment his lips touched my hole... I groaned! I didn't know it was such a sensitive area for me! He started to lick me there, with very sweet, long laps that made my blood boil.