Defiling Jaime Ch. 03

Story Info
Things are evolving between Jaime and André.
1.1k words
4
2.8k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how are you and André doing?" Carrie asked Jaime excitedly.

"We're doing great. He's such a great guy. He's definitely a keeper."

"When do I get to meet him?"

"Soon Carrie, I promise."

"He's being a gentleman I hope!"

"Oh yes, he makes me feel so safe. And I can tell he really cares about making me comfortable and not pushing things."

"That's wonderful. You know I worried about you since you don't have much experience with relationships and being physical."

"You don't have to worry about that Carrie. I'm doing just fine." Jaime said with a smile.

"It sounds like it! Hey I got to go take the boy to football practice but I'll call you later tonight. Bye."

"Talk to you later."

Jaime and André's romance continued through the summer. Long dates and make-out sessions. The occasional hand-job and finger fucking followed by a troubled soul. Jaime was struggling within herself, between her newly found sexuality and her love of God. She felt dirty, but for the first time in her life she felt free and loved.

It was the beginning of September and the relationship was now entering its fourth month. She was madly in love and secretly hoped André would propose to her. Yes, she knew it was crazy thinking that way so soon, but that's how she felt. He would soon be at her house. She was anticipating the cuddling on the couch, the making out, the foreplay, and finally the mutual masturbation to orgasm. That was all she could think about as she sat alone. She would often fantasize about giving herself fully to André. She would daydream about letting him cum inside of her and letting it drip out slowly. She wanted nothing else but to be used by him in all the different ways she had been seeing on porn videos. Afraid of being too ignorant, she had started viewing pornography a month ago to learn more about sex. Her favorite videos were usually the ones labeled as amateur couples. Jaime had now become jealous of these real girls and their boyfriends or husbands. She wanted to experience those same pleasures. She would often cry, however, after viewing them and masturbating. She would pray to God and ask forgiveness but watch it again a few days later, the pull being too strong.

When André arrived they didn't waste any time. They sat down next to each other and kissed for a few minutes. Jaime took his hand and led him to her bedroom where they would normally fool around in complete privacy. She playfully undressed for him as he also took all his clothes off. The continued making out on the bed, softly touching each other's bodies.

They laid there, naked, looking into each other's eyes. André kissed her, tasting her entire mouth. He smiled at her and moved down to kiss her stomach. He could smell her, that distinctive female smell. He spread her thighs apart and saw strings of her wetness connected from one thigh to the other. More vaginal fluids slowly came out of her as he looked. He had never seen a girl this wet. He brought his mouth to her pussy and kissed it. She immediately moaned. He continued by licking and sucking up as much of her juices as he could.

"You taste delicious" he told her.

Sucking on her vaginal lips he inserted his right index finger inside of her. His finger easily slid in and out of her as he finger fucked her. He expertly found her clit with his tongue and licked it rhythmically. She let out a small yelp and her body tensed. André's left hand was resting on her hips and she grabbed his arm tightly.

"Don't stop" she softly told him.

He looked up as he kept licking and pounding her pussy with his finger and hand. From his point of view he could see her breasts and erect nipples. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open. Her moans kept coming, every 5 seconds or so. Her grip on his arm tightened. He could feel she would be coming soon. He increased the pressure applied with his tongue, oh so slightly. Her body tensed even more, her breathing and moaning becoming faster. Jaime finally reached climax and her whole body seized. Her back arched and her head came up from the bed with one last moan as the orgasm flowed like waves across her entire body.

OK!" she yelled.

André stopped licking and slid up across her body. Face to face with her they smiled. She finally let out a giggle.

"I take your giggle to mean you liked it?" André asked with a smirk.

"You can do that to me anytime. You know, I have a confession to make. I have been watching a lot of porn lately, trying to learn and not be so shy about what we're doing. I hope you don't think I'm dirty."

"Not at all, beautiful. I can understand that instinct. I used to have a porn addiction a little while ago, but it's under control now. I do watch it occasionally as well. I fantasize about doing all sorts of things to you, since we're being honest with each other."

"What type of porn do you like to watch?"

"I like the real couples, amateur type of stuff."

"Me too! That's what I watch all the time. Some of them do get kind of crazy though!"

"What have you seen that you've thought you'd like me to do to you Jaime?"

"Pretty much everything!" she said with a laugh. "I think I'd love doggy style sex. It makes me really horny when I'm watching that. The idea of being taken like that, the submissive position. But I don't know, I mean I've been thinking a lot about us doing more than we've been doing. Trying something new."

"How about right now?" he answered with a smile.

André slid back down to her pussy. Jaime watched him as he sucked on his middle finger. Without a warning she felt it penetrating her, but not where she was expecting. He had put it into her asshole. Before she had a chance to protest he was licking her clit again and she threw her head back down on her pillow. This time the sensation was much more powerful. Barely recovered from the last orgasm her clit was very tender. The sensation was almost pain, but still pleasure. The finger in her ass actually helped her body feel relaxed and distracted from the intense clitoral stimulation. The next orgasm didn't take long and as her body seized from the orgasm André slowly removed his finger. The feeling of his finger coming out intensified the orgasm and she let out a loud "Fuck!"

Jaime laid there with her eyes closed, rapidly breathing, and trying not to faint.

André laid down next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you Jaime."

She opened her eyes and looked at him deeply. "I feel the same way" she answered.