Deflowered Rosa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I tried to get up and pull myself off Nick's cock, but He gripped my waist and wouldn't let me go. I felt him lean his weight into me and on top of me.

"This is Ro-ssa. She is a smokin' piece of ass." Nick responded, again elongating my name. "Be nice to her, she might be nice to you, bato." Nick reached up and gripped my hair, pulling my head back, the first he was rough with me. "That's Manny, chica. You are on his couch." Nick was still deep up my ass and seemed he had no plans of letting me go.

"You are fucking on my couch..." Manny rubbed his chin as if in thought. "should be a couch tax. Lock the door, Angel" Manny said to his friend that was just taller than me and then moved to sit on the cushion next to us. He put the back of his fingers along my smooth face and then ran them along my pouty red lips. He smiled up at Nick who started to move again inside me. "She does have whore lips, good for cocksucking."

I wanted to leave, but I was impaled on cock and held in place. I watched as olive-skinned Manny undid his trousers and pulled out his still soft cock. He reached up to my head as Nick let go.

"Suck it, little puto." He was vulgar, unlike Nick. "Suck it like a bitch." He pulled me down.

I wrapped a hand around its base to hold it up to my lips. I mouthed just the skin still around the uncircumcised head, letting my lips tickle it slowly so that it would come out on its own. As it grew I took more of Manny into my mouth. I felt him lengthen and could feel the pulse at its core as it filled with blood. He was small when I started but his dick was now thicker on my tongue.

"Good girl" Nick praised as he still softly pumped my ass.

"Fuck him harder!" Manny complained, "I wanna feel this bitch moan on my cock."

I sucked now on the semi-hard shaft and let Nick's rocking move my mouth on Manny. I sucked it like a hungry babe on a tit, my tongue moved along it and my cheeks went in and out. I nursed on Man cock and any thoughts of leaving were gone. Manny pulled my head down making my face tight to his groin. His cock was at the back of my throat and still getting thicker. I could smell the deep scent in his pubes and his balls were nestled under my chin. Slowly I moved my head up with my lips tight around his shaft. I pulled them all the way to the bulbous head and around it only to slowly sink back down that shaft again.

Nick started pumping in earnest, seeing that I had a system for Manny's dick. I felt him hold my slim hips and heard his groin smack into me. He moved his wonderful cock so deep and then nearly out. I did begin to moan around Manny's thick manhood. My own little cocklette was hard and swinging back and forth as my little "pussy" was pounded. Those sweet balls smacking into mine. Manny still gripped my hair as I fucked him with my mouth.

"HAHA! Damn Nick!" He laughed as he bucked up from the couch. "This little bitch IS good." He pulled my head back so I looked at him through my long eyelashes but his cockhead still in my lips. "Slurp it, little whore." His words were sultry, but still aggressive, almost mean. Manny was using me, while Nick was "loving" me.

All this time and Angel was watching I guess. I couldn't see him, but I felt a hand reach for my hard dangling dick. It wasn't a reach around from Nick whose hands gripped my ass. This hand pulled down and I could feel his forearm on my tight tummy. He played with my cock. I felt wet fingertips caress the head and tickle me. I moaned deeply around Manny and ground back into Nick, whose thick cock was splitting my little hole.

Manny was using my head like a doll, yanking on my hair and moving my mouth up and down his dick. Spittle dribbled down to his balls and I made sloppy gagging noises as he face-fucked me. Nick was bucking into me, fucking my hot hole. I was getting both ends used, and treated like a slut, and loving it. I felt smacks to my ass and yanks on my cock. The three of us were rutting like dogs in heat, wanting our lusts fulfilled. Nick's cock was feeling sooo good and almost at the right spot. I tried to arch my back to make it rub my prostate harder, but Manny would have none of that and pulled my head right back to his knob.

"Haha, you ain't going nowhere, puta." He bucked his hips for maximum effect. "Not till you drain my balls, you little slut."

Their cocks pistoned at both ends, shoving deep into my love holes. My own dick dribbled precum as my prostate absorbed the lovin'. I worked my tongue along the back of Manny's cock as I shoved it in and out of my mouth. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste it and feel it slip down my throat. With my ass rocking back and forth I slurped nastily, hungrily on that dick. My hand held its base and pumped to coax the nut out. And finally, I was rewarded. My cheeks puffed out from the force of the blast. Young hot cum flooded my mouth in jets and pulses. I kept going up and down quickly just on the head, with my fist pumping that dark tanned shaft. Manny was jerking underneath me and calling me vulgar names in Spanish as I emptied his load into my warm wet mouth.

The spectacle must have been too much for Nick, who was slamming like a freight train into my ass. I felt his final lunge, and I gripped him tight with my sphincter as his powerful Man load dumped into me as well. It was hot and deep in me now. I felt it slip along my passage as he slowly pulled out.

"You want some of this, Angel?" I heard Nick say.

"Yeah" came his soft voice. "Roll her over." This was the most Angel spoke so far.

Manny pushed me away and that helped me roll to my back. I felt hands lift my ass, getting me just to the edge of the couch. I looked down as Angel pushed my knees back almost to my ears. I could see his average-sized cock, not thick or long like Nick, but it was raging hard and pointing to the sky. My asshole must have been so open and so lubed by Nick that Angel just slipped right up in like into a soft hot pussy. He shoved forward, good and tight, till my ass nestled into his groin. I liked the curve of his cock. It was getting that spot that Nick wasn't hitting hard enough before.

And Angel started pumping... and whispering to me. His eyes were locked on mine and his hands were at my thigh and on my own cock, gripping me and stroking me slowly. The way he pumped his hips drove that upturned banana of his right across my spot. I strained to hear his words. I had to concentrate on him and watch the movement of his mouth. I think he did it on purpose, but I heard him as he rocked me into that old couch.

"Feel me in you, chica?" He breathed "Your soft sweet flower open for me." This was in Spanish and it was sexing me to my core.

Angel's free hand came across my hard nipples through my blouse. He played with them slowly but with force, with confidence. "Mmm, your hot little body, mine to take, Rosa." His voice was still soft. "Yours to give, my little flower." Angel only spoke Spanish, but I only had one thing to say to him and he would understand.

"Ay Papi" I moaned with satisfaction, but still NEED. "Cojeme duro!" (Fuck me hard)

Angel smiled and pumped me harder, my dick and my ass. I held my legs back with my arms inside my thighs. I watched his eyes as we rutted together, panted together. I felt each thrust across my prostate. Precum was dribbling out my dickhead. I clenched my asshole as best I could. I wanted to cum, but I wanted to cum with him. My eyes pleaded as he grunted his exertions

"Dame esa leche! ven conmigo" I groaned. (Give me that milk! come with me)

I watched him bite his lip. I begged him to cum but he was holding back as if to impress me, to show his stamina, but all I wanted was his cum. My ass was lifting with each thrust, my body was begging for his seed. "Papiii..." I pleaded one last time in a whiney needful voice.

Angel reached up and gripped my hair and pulled our faces closer. His hips bucked hard and the room was full of the staccato sound of his groin smacking my ass. I stared into his eyes until the last.

"ROSA!" He threw his head back and came.

His cock exploded its seed inside me, filling me with his warmth. I cried out my own cum. My dick blasted between us and splashed juice on both of us, making our bellies wet with cream. I came in spasms and jerks and could feel his manhood inside me doing the same. Even though I had pleasured all of them, in that moment it was just me and Angel. My body milking his organ and basking in his attentions.

Finally, he pulled it out and got up. Not even Nick offered me a hand up from the couch, but Angel did. I straightened my skirt, but my blouse was a mess with some of my own cum. Luckily I had worn a jacket. Now we all felt awkward, well I did. We had all just fucked or sucked but we weren't talking. Angel saw me to the door and actually stepped out with me.

"Adiós pequeña flor," he said to me, handing me his number as he kissed my cheek, just before I turned down the steps.

Angel only speaks Spanish and mine is kind of poor, but a man hands you his number and calls you a "little flower", you go talk to your Abuela and get better.

12