Defrosting My Marriage Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no...so close...put it back in, put it back."

I took a breath and plunged down with my still throbbing meat. My angle was bad and, due to the force downward, I slipped into her ass about halfway in one stroke.

"Ow! My ass! Ow!"

I stopped moving. "I'm sorry. It was an accident, I swear." I started to pull out slowly.

"Stop moving. Don't move. Leave it in there."

Through the grand power of youth, I stayed semi-hard and kept most of my length buried within her. When she squeezed her sphincter a few times, I knew that she liked it.

"You like the feeling of my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, at first surprise and pain but then it mellowed and I feel so full. I don't know that I'd make it a regular thing but, right now, this feels good. Do you like it?"

"You sure are tight." She giggled. I placed my hand on her vulva and without moving my cock, I began to strum her clit. She placed her hand over mine and intertwined our fingers. I felt myself getting harder and getting bigger. I was clearly recovering.

She felt me fill her ass with cock and pushed me deeper within her bowels. I started a slow pump and she responded by matching them with her sphincter on each downstroke. Our interlaced fingers were a blur and she was panting, more like gasping, more like in thrall.

"Oh fuck...fuck my ass...I'm gonna cum so fuck...fuck...fuck me." Her finger quickly stopped and gripped my hand. And gripped my hand so my knuckles turned white. She was peaking. Suddenly, she let out a multisyllabic yowl, "Ahahahoooooyeeeeeah!" I felt her sphincter loosen and also some warm pee with her flood of pussy juice. That did it. I filled her bowels with every ounce of cum left in me and she squeezed the rest. We both went limp at the same time and slipped down onto the bed.

"I've been fucked and I've been fucked but that was a fuck! I don't think I'll ever forget that one!"

She slipped off the bed and dragged me into the shower. We washed each other and stepped out. She tossed me a towel. Clad in her terry robe, she stripped the bed, tossed the linen in the wash and remade the bed. Then, she went into the living room, turned on the television and started flipping through channels.

I poured us some tea and sat on the couch next to her. "So, does your butt hurt?"

"Surprisingly, no. It makes me wonder how double-penetration feels."

I laughed. "That's one small step for Womankind."

"Seriously! I don't think I could take something thicker. Do you think you could take a cock up your ass?"

"it's not on my immediate bucket list, but it might be something I would consider in the future. We seem to both have an openness to a lot of kinks."

"I'm curious about a lot of sensations I've never felt before. I'm also glad we're on this trip together. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's like every day is a new day." She curled up next to me, up into my armpit.

"Sssh. Tomorrow. We'll think about it tomorrow."

To Be Continued...

12