Degradation-ish

Story Info
A recounted session with a degraded submissive.
1.3k words
4.37
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you have a tight ass, because these tits of yours are worthless for anything but target practice..."

I shook my head as I looked down at her beaming smile, barely peeking out from underneath me and between my legs as my weighty balls slid across her open mouth and hungry tongue,while working to slide my cock between her small breasts as she valiantly attempted to push them together enough to provide any friction around my length. The dissonance between her smile and my words never failed to make me grin inside.

"Thank you Sir, for finding something good in me." Her words came out gasped and broken, interrupted by my actions as I used her chest and mouth for my own pleasure.

Back in the beginning of our relationship, from the first surprised and eager grin that came about as I playfully and lightfully smacked her cheek with my fingertips, our relationship had been...alternative. "You can do it again, but harder, that felt...good." She was sturdy, turned on by attention, and eventually we both discovered reveled in attention she was given...positive or negative, because she trusted me enough to know my derogatory comments about her were all for show, and I enjoyed every inch of her body.

It was the scene though, the play, that she enjoyed; and to a point the "lie" of the words that I engaged in which kept her pushing for more. We discussed it through the days, speaking with each other about her thoughts, her limits, her desires, and we pushed up to those boundaries when we had time and wanted a little more interesting play. Her favorite was me talking down to her about her small barely existent breasts, an AA cup on her most hormonal and swollen of days, and thinking up a variety of ways to mock her for how wet she became when aroused.

That day I had planned on simply stopping with the failed attempt at tit-fucking her, which was possible but not in the way most would fantasize. But, I was looking for something more, and at that point as she thanked me for complimenting the tightness of her ass, I had my idea of what I wanted to do. With that thought in mind, I stepped back and turned her over and around from her position on her back with her head hanging off the bed so that she was on her hands and knees, face down against her comforter, backed up to the edge of the mattress. She started to ask what I had planned and I shushed her with an admonishing finger and told her to stay still. An order she immediately complied with. While she stayed there in position I stepped away to a nightstand and opened it, taking out a fleshlight we occasionally played around with, and picked up my phone.

"Stay still, honey." My voice firm, the enjoyment of my plan echoing through the small room in my words as I moved behind her. A few moments of scrolling through my phone and I queued up a porn video to play and rested it on the small of her back so I could see it as I looked down at her. Moments later I spread her legs just enough to push the fleshlight between her thighs to hold it there and slid myself into her once to cover my shaft in her arousal before pulling out and starting to fuck the toy while I held her hips and the video played.

"There, your useful ass in my hands and a woman worth watching in front of me...and a pussy that's even tighter than your ass." She groaned as I pushed into the toy, my hips colliding with her body each time I filled it, her body shuddering as my hands sunk deep into her fleshy hips and held her firm. After every few thrusts into the toy I slid back into her to lubricate my cock again and her body would shudder, held just on the precipice of orgasm from the treatment and stimulation she was receiving, and my ability to stave off my own orgasm greatly enhanced from the differing sensations.

"This may be the new normal, little pet...I get to look at my favorite hole of yours and eager attractive women who are built like actual women while I get off...instead of a pussy so wet it can't even grip, unlike this..toy..." And she could hear the ideas formulating in my mind, but had no idea of what was about to happen. I pulled myself from the toy and placed a hand on the small of her back next to my phone, holding her still while I manipulated the fleshlight container with my other hand, working to remove the latex interior from the hard plastic casing before beginning to work the cylinder of synthetic material between her lips, rubbing it against her body and slowly pushing the tube deeper inside her as she began to orgasm from the stretching sensation of being filled with the larger phallic shaped insides of the toy.

I spread her legs slightly wider and facilitated further entry of the toy inside her with some lubricant, and with some amount of patience eventually had it inside her to the outermost point, the bulbous fake labia and entry nestled tightly between her own, providing a nestled tightly held fleshlight inside a dripping wet, completely stuffed, young pussy. I put my hands on her hips once more and looked down at her as she turned her head, one cheek flush to the comforter.

"Are you going to fu..." And she stopped speaking as a gasp escaped, the already thick head of my member beginning to push into the toy, into her, filling it and stretching her fully as I did so.

"Tell me how it feels, now that this pussy is finally tight enough to satisfy me..."

Words were difficult for her at the moment, but she managed. Her sentences came out breathy, her tone was a mixture of curiosity and deep consideration. "Full...so full, but...not, not like I'm being fucked, just...filled, from inside, pushed open...filled so fucking full..." Each thrust inside was met with a deep guttural grunt and each time I slid out her ragged breath broke free. "..fuck, use me Sir, use me now that I'm tight for you..."

And I did. I took her hard by the hips, later we found our hard enough to leave a trail of bruises where my fingertips were, and began roughly fucking into the toy (both of them, it seems). The video continued playing from my phone in its place on her back and she kept trying, but failing, to formulate more coherent sentences. Soon, I was on the very edge of my own orgasm due to her noises, the video, and the extreme tightness of the experience. "And you don't even get my cum...which is fitting, because you didn't earn it all on your own...cum for me, honey, cum with this cock in the toy filling you and cum without getting to feel the thick shaft you're a dirty girl for..."

She did. Practically gushing around the toy as I pushed deep into it and released inside, the interior of the fleshlight capturing every drop of my seed as she made a mess of her own from around it, clenching tight enough to almost push the toy from its position. Almost.

We finished, our respective orgasms and I held her still as I pulled back, both my shaft and the toy coming free from inside her, and she then fell forward with an exhausted grunt. I moved to lay next to her, pulling her into my arms. "My gorgeous girl...my useful little toy. I'd never want you any different." She reached up and laid her hands on my arms around her, and we both drifted off into a brief nap, after which she was put back to service to clean up our messes, but that's another story for another time.