Dehumanizing Sex: "The The Stepford Wives"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks went by and Elmore stuck to his normal dating routine. He would go out now and then with several women who put very little pressure on him to commit. They were satisfied with a dinner, dancing, and an extended evening of sexual dalliance. Elmore was careful not to sleep over even if invited. He drew a line between intimacy and independence.

It was a very chilly night in late fall at the state championship football game between St. Patrick's and Clinton High School where Elmore worked. To his surprise, he saw Grace and a young woman coming up to the ticket window.

Grace introduced Elmore to her daughter, Elise, who was visiting from an out-of-state college. She closely resembled her mother.

Elmore came to sit with them after the first quarter and he had stopped checking tickets at the entrance to the stadium. He learned that Grace's nephew was playing for St. Patrick's and Elise's friend's brother was playing for Clinton High. Their cheers were conflicting, but it was a fun time for all.

After the game, Elmore invited them to a local ice cream parlor in spite of the chilly weather. Surprisingly Grace agreed but first she had to chauffeur her daughter and other friends to a neighborhood party. She would join Elmore at the parlor after she had dropped the children off.

Elmore was delighted she had said yes. The parlor was packed with parents and football fans. He ordered a cup of coffee and a scoop of chocolate ice cream as he waited.

Grace was later than expected. She apologized for her delay but her daughter needed to pick up some items at home.

Grace was wearing a colorful heavy sweater and wool hat. She looked much younger than her years. Elmore ordered more chocolate ice cream and another cup of coffee. Grace had a scoop of plain vanilla and coffee.

The noise level was almost deafening and they had to shout to be heard. After finishing their ice cream, Grace asked if Elmore would like to drop by her place for a night cap so they could talk.

"Sure, that would be great," he answered. "But I wouldn't be intruding, would I?" He was thinking about her daughter.

"Oh no, she's going to spend the night with her friend. That's why we went home first to get her things. You know how it is...they dash in and dash out."

Elmore nodded and admitted that his daughter had been very sociable at that age.

Elmore knew where she lived so he didn't have to follow her through town. Her home was a two-story house with blue trimming and a carefully laid out garden in the front. Grace had arrived first so he pulled up behind her car in the driveway.

She met him at the door; he was impressed with the décor of the living room and its antique furniture. It was a very upscale home compared to his.

Grace had taken off her heavy sweater and was relaxing in a stylish blouse that was molded to the curvature of her breasts and upper body. Her dark blue skirt fit snugly and matched her black leggings.

"Can I get you a drink?" she asked.

Elmore stood up to help. He poured himself a scotch and water and Grace chose a glass of liqueur. They resettled in the den which seemed less formal than the living room. Elmore noted there were numerous family photographs, several of which contained Grace and her husband, George. Her daughter and son were equally on display.

"What did you think of the game?" Grace asked.

Elmore spoke at length about the last quarter which was closely disputed. The late touchdown pass from the Clinton quarterback had sealed the victory.

"I'm glad my notes helped you," he said just to make conversation after a brief pause.

"They did indeed," Grace replied. "I've been away from the classroom for quite some time. It takes a while to get back in step."

"Math is a universal language that hasn't really changed a lot since the days of Archimedes," Elmore opined. "At least at its fundamental level."

Grace laughed. "Students probably have the same reaction now as they did in his time. Befuddlement."

She swirled her drink for a few seconds and said, "Please excuse me for being a little intrusive. I've heard from people at school that you lost your wife in an accident a short while ago. I'm sure that you know that I lost my husband, George, in a place crash as well not too long ago. It's odd we have these sad events in common. It's very difficult to adjust. How are you coping?"

Elmore hesitated to go down this path that was very painful. "As well as possible, I suppose."

"I know that being a widower is tough. I hope your daughter is doing well." Grace seemed eager to have some commonality with her own grief. She viewed Elmore as a colleague in distress.

"Yes and no," Elmore answered. "When you're very young, you can put things in perspective and not grieve excessively. At our ages, less so."

Elmore felt like putting his arms around her shoulders in consolation but resisted that urge. This was not the time.

They were probing at random to get a feel for each other's emotions. Asking highly personal questions would possibly create a negative reaction and make getting closer more difficult. They needed to exercise caution.

"How do you deal with your loneliness," Grace asked spontaneously. She suddenly realized this was an inappropriate comment and she put her hand on his arm in an apologetic gesture.

"No, that's okay," he replied and patted her hand in a friendly manner.

"I'm not a recluse and I do have some lady friends but nothing serious at the moment. I just need companionship more than a committed relationship. How about yourself? How do you handle it?" Elmore looked her in the eyes and she lowered her gaze.

"Not very well, perhaps. I do go out with men now and then. I thought one gentleman was a serious companion but it turned out that we didn't have much in common.

"Frankly, I worry about the children and I haven't gotten over George's absence. I see him a lot, in spirit of course. I shouldn't do this but I do make comparisons."

"I have the same problem," Elmore segued. "Millicent, my former wife, is ever present...in spirit as you say. Although there are times when I hear her voice...literally. Experts say this is relatively common among close relatives--in particular spouses-- who are survivors."

In a move that surprised him, Grace stood up and sat beside him on the couch. She leaned toward him and said, "This is perhaps beyond the pale at this point in our friendship, but I'm curious. You are still a young person and you... we have needs.

"I don't have to draw you a picture. George was an attractive and vigorous man in so many ways. We were a loving couple...we had frequent sexual relations. I'm sure that you and Millicent were intimate, possibly on a regular basis.

"Here is a blunt and possibly intrusive question that you can choose not to answer...Do you miss your intimacy? As a man, it's easier to find partners than it is for women.

"For my part, I have sought out male companions for sexual gratification. But it has only been that. A few have pressed me for a commitment, but I can't forget my life with George. Until I can come to grips with that persistent memory, I must admit that I feel more comfortable being by myself for the time being."

Elmore was stunned by her candor. He admitted that he shared similar feelings. He had dated a number of women who had been willing sexual partners, but he experienced Grace's reticence. Millicent was still a large part of his emotional landscape.

"I would be lying if I said you weren't an attractive woman. I find you sexually enticing; however, it's hard to work with someone and have emotional commitments...especially someone you're sleeping with."

"I like you a great deal, Elmore. I think you like me as well. It's something of a cliché but you'll never get to know someone well unless you sleep with him. Not casually but with the intention of perhaps committing yourself in due time.

"Nonetheless, in the department and elsewhere, you have the reputation of being a ladies' man...a real Don Juan of sorts. You have seduced quite a few women in town. They talk...a lot. Shrivesville is a medium-sized city but it's a small town in many respects.

"What I'm trying to say is let's not start something we're not going to take seriously." Grace was looking at him with a questioning, unblinking stare.

"I agree. However, to be frank , Grace, I don't have a condom tonight. I didn't anticipate anything like this. Maybe we could postpone this stage until tomorrow or later?"

"Tomorrow, Elise will be here. We could try your place or, if you don't object, George and I occasionally used condoms when I wasn't sure about my usual contraceptive. I'm certain I have a few left upstairs."

She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck and massaged her full breasts. She responded with enthusiasm and stroked his thigh and stomach area.

"Let's head upstairs if you're ready. I need to lock up first." She noticed that Elmore's penis was strongly erect and was pressing against his pants.

She laughed and caressed his penis. "My, you are a passionate man. We'll try to draw this out as much as possible."

Elmore felt out of sorts in her bedroom. There were several pictures of her husband near the bed, staring at his former wife. Elmore was almost at the point of asking her to turn them down for the time being, but he said nothing.

Grace took off his sweater and shirt and kissed his chest. She removed her blouse and skirt with a casual gesture as though she were undressing alone. Elmore fought to remove his pants but his erection was swollen and he had to be careful with his zipper.

Grace faced him in her bra and panties and smiled. She noticed his awkward fiddling with his pants.

"Do you need any help?" she inquired as she attempted to push his pants down. In his shorts, which were tight-fitting, Elmore's penis bulged considerably.

As though she had done this many times before, Grace grabbed the elastic band and drew his shorts down to his ankles. His penis, now fully erect, jutted out and swayed slightly as he lifted his legs to step out of his shorts.

"My, my, what a pleasant surprise," she exclaimed, seeing his erection. "The rumors were true. You really are well hung."

She then stood up and removed her bra and panties. Her nudity was thrilling to Elmore. She had large, firm breasts with pink nipples. She was not shaven as so many women were. Nonetheless, her pubic area was somehow appealing with its hirsute look. He approached her, put his hands on her waist, and led her towards the bed.

After turning down the covers, Grace went over to a vanity and rummaged around in a drawer. She returned and handed Elmore a packet of Trojan condoms that were probably several years old.

Latex was a degradable product but Elmore's ardor was such that he was willing to take a chance on its durability. He noticed that Grace's nipples were coming erect. Her body seemed sculpted for love and sexual passion.

They sat on the edge of the bed. She grasped his penis and stroked it several times. "You certainly don't need any stimulation, it seems. Do you want me to suck you a little? You can do the same for me after I put on your condom."

Elmore leaned back on the bed. Grace placed the tip of his penis in her mouth and expertly maneuvered up and down the length of his shaft, using her tongue on the head.

He gasped at first and then began to breathe deeply. She unrolled the condom and stretched it over his erection, securing it at the base. She then gently fondled his testicles in her hand and kissed his lower abdomen several times. She lay beside him and spread her thighs that were wet with lubrication.

Elmore knelt down beside the bed and pushed his face into her crotch. He let his tongue go up and down her labia, inserted his fingers in her vagina and thrust them carefully in as far as they could go. He made circular movements while he kissed her inner thighs and abdomen. She grabbed his head and emitted low moans and her breathing grew deeper.

"Tell me when you're ready," Elmore said.

"Not quite yet. I'm really hot but...just a few more seconds..."

She spread her legs widely and stroked her clitoris in a rhythmic pattern. Elmore reached up and felt her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Grace was breathing heavily, rubbing his shoulders. "Okay. Let's give it a go. Do me a favor. When you penetrate, do it very slowly. I don't know if you I can accommodate your cock all the way."

Elmore pushed into her vagina for a few inches, paused, and then thrust deeper. She had turned her head to the side and was slightly moaning.

He then began to stroke more aggressively with his erection and she lifted her arms over her head, grabbing the rear board of the bed for support. After a few minutes, Grace was timing her hip thrusts to his strokes and her moans grew more insistent.

Then, she lifted her head up and said, "Elmore, could you pull out for a moment?" He was astonished and asked, "I am hurting you?" In past sexual encounters his penis had bruised the walls of the woman's vagina and he had modified his thrusting technique to ease her discomfort.

"No, no. I just need to rest a little." Elmore withdraw his erection that was wet with lubrication. He looked at Grace with concern.

She stroked his cheek. "It's nothing. We can pick it up in a minute or so. We'll both enjoy it more this way."

As they lay side by side, panting and rubbing each other, Grace suggested, "Can you put two pillows under me? I do better in that position. It lifts my hips up and lets you go a little deeper. But be careful not to hit my uterus."

Elmore placed two pillows under her hips to her satisfaction. She spread her legs widely and invited him to re-enter. Elmore propped himself on his hands and awkwardly attempted to penetrate without success. Grace reached down and guided his penis into her vagina.

He started to thrust again, very slowly at first, and then with increased rhythm. She gave off muted cries of pleasure and breathed deeply while synchronizing her hip movements with his thrusting. She placed her legs over his shoulders and raked her fingers across his back. After several minutes, she said once again, "Elmore, let's pause for a minute and try a new position."

Elmore had the impression he was a programed doll who was obeying his owner's whims. He withdrew and turned over to his side, breathing heavily. His erection had grown even more rigid, almost painful in its extension. She was stroking his penis in a playful manner as she breathed deeply.

"This is a more productive way to orgasm," Grace said. "It lets us gather our strength for the big finale. You'll see. It'll be powerful."

She raised her hips and directed him to penetrate her from the rear. At the same time, she was stroking her clitoris to enhance the sensation. As directed, Elmore entered her with long, deliberate strokes, taking care not to ram against her uterus.

Grace's vocalization grew more intense; she reached back and stroked his shaft as it plunged over and over into her vagina. She emitted a staccato type of cry that increased Elmore's arousal. He realized that he couldn't last very much longer. "Grace, I think I'm going to cum..."

Grace quickly turned over on her back, spread her legs, and said, "Push it in this way. Let's do missionary. Give it to me..."

Elmore was getting very tired but he dutifully penetrated her and continued to thrust as fast as he could. His ejaculation was powerful and he shouted out his pleasure.

He raised his head up with his penis still inside her and saw an expression of contorted but unfulfilled joy. "Could you give me a few more strokes? I'm not quite finished. Please, God, I need you so much!"

Elmore pushed again but his penis began to grow flaccid. "Elmore, give it to me, now, just a little more!"

"I'm sorry, Grace. I've already cum. Let me suck your clit..."

Grace rolled to one side and began to vigorously massage her clitoris. Her breathing increased and she lifted her legs as she reached her climax, screaming out, "Oh God, that's it. It's good, so good." Her body almost shivered and she lay back with her legs still extended and spread wide.

"Don't' worry. You did a fantastic job. After we've done this a few times, we'll coordinate our movements." Grace caressed his face and leaned against his body.

Elmore was surprised. None of his lady friends had ever had a problem with orgasm. As a rule, they climaxed long before he did. He was able to drive them to a second orgasm with regularity. They were very grateful for his virility.

"Sorry, Grace. We'll do better next time. You were a challenge. It's a matter of technique, you'll see."

Grace leaned over and gave him a kiss, patted his cheek, and got out of bed to shower. "Do you want to shower with me?"

Elmore let the warm shower water caress his body. He playfully massaged Grace's breasts but she pushed him away. "Careful. After I've had sex, they can be a little tender." His erection had returned but not with the rigidity of a few minutes ago. This time, he knew, he could last as long as necessary to bring her to orgasm.

"Are you up to a second try? This time, I'll be able to satisfy you. There won't be a problem." He reached around and caressed her pubic zone.

Grace looked down at his thick erection. "Elmore, you're so good to me. If you like, we can try. I'm still a little hot. I could use more relief."

She dried off and took another condom from the packet. She stroked his erection and fellated him until it grew full and erect. She carefully placed the condom on his penis.

He arranged the pillows under her hips and began to thrust into her vagina with a steady rhythm. She lifted her arms and started to breathe heavily.

They paused at intervals and she uttered small cries of pleasure; Elmore realized that his strokes were not as effective as they had been. Her response was not growing with its previous sensual intensity.

He thrust more and more vigorously. She was moaning softly and moving her hips methodically to synchronize with his strokes. He began to breathe more deeply and he felt his ejaculation approaching. "I'm cuming. I'm cuming, Grace."

"Not quite now. A little while longer. It's so good."

Elmore tried to slow his thrusting but he had reached a point where he couldn't stop his climax. Once again, he cried, "I'm almost there. I'm cuming..."

Grace quickly flipped over, took his erection and guided the shaft into her vagina in the missionary position. "Like this, give it to me, harder, harder. Don't leave me like this." Elmore pushed for a short while and then felt the powerful, jet-like spewing of his emission.

"Elmore, just a few more strokes. You can do it. Please.."

He rubbed her pubic area futilely; she reached down and finished with a circular stroking of her clitoris. She let out loud and raucous moans of orgasm, lifting her legs and twisting her body in pleasure.

"Sorry I wasn't able to last. Normally, I can satisfy women a second time with no problem." Elmore was leaning against her body that was at rest with her knees bent. His condom was attached but was filled with sperm.

"We'll synchronize, don't worry, " Grace said reassuringly. She got out of bed, came over to his side, and motioned for him to stand up. She reached across to a bedside table and picked up a few wipes. She carefully removed his condom with a wipe and took it into the bathroom for disposal.

"Come here and let me wash you off," Grace again motioned for him to come closer. In the bathroom mirror, his penis was red-colored and still swollen. It looked like a large boudin or blood sausage that drooped below his testicles.

Using a wet towel, Grace lifted it up and wiped it clean several times. She hoisted his penis in her hand, glanced in the mirror at Elmore's face and winked.