Dehumanizing Sex: "The The Stepford Wives"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them, standing naked side by side, were an odd picture. Elmore's body was ordinary with the exception of his unusually large penis; Grace's body was a model of sexual desire and every aspect of her physical being resonated sexually with Elmore.

"My word, are you getting hard again?" Grace tweaked his penis and laughed. "You are a stud, Elmore. No wonder the women in town talk about your prowess!" Elmore was a little annoyed by the reference but the presence of Grace's nude body overwhelmed his senses.

"I wonder if you could do something for me. I'm a little sore after the second time...that was really good, really fulfilling...but, let's not tonight. You're still horny, that's apparent," she giggled and stroked his penis that was growing rigid once again.

"George and I were also really sexy on some days. After we reached a saturation point, he needed to be satisfied and my arm was tired from stroking him. So we purchased a series of sex toys that we included in our sexual evenings.

"For example, I have a masturbation device where you can insert your penis. It throbs and grips your cock in a programed manner. You'll ejaculate normally within a few minutes. It's all very intense and satisfying."

She then took hold of his erection and led him over to a closet like a horse being led to water. Elmore followed passively without the slightest idea of what was in store.

Grace reached into a box and removed an item with a silicone vagina embedded within a plastic casing. She applied lubrication to the artificial vagina and to his erection. She turned on the device that hummed with a low vibration.

"George loved this machine. When we couldn't have sex, he would use it and have powerful ejaculations. All the sperm is caught in a small bin that can be removed and cleaned. Don't worry. It's perfectly safe and sanitary."

She grasped Elmore's penis and slowly stuffed it into the silicone vagina. He gasped at first and then relaxed as it massaged his penis at varying speeds. He took the masturbating device in his hand and circled it around his erection. To his surprise, he felt successive waves of pleasure coursing through his lower body. Within less than five minutes, he felt his ejaculation form and then spew into the enclosed bin. He cut off the device and withdrew his erection with sperm dripping out.

"Don't move. Stay still," Grace called out and took several shots with her smart phone of his penis. "It's at maximum length and girth right now," she pointed out.

Elmore drew back and handed Grace the device. "What was that all about? Are you keeping trophies?"

"No, silly. This is for a more professional purpose. I know some people who experiment with artificial intelligence and sex dolls. They are not freaks or criminal types, but highly trained scientists who have been fabricating sex dolls for a wide and diversified audience of users. It has become a business for all sorts of people...like myself...who use sexual devices to enhance their love life or satisfy all types of needs.

"You've got a large penis that doesn't have any imperfections. These scientists could make a silicone copy of your erect penis and attach it to fabricated dolls for many uses. That is, if you don't mind. It's all very on the q-t and confidential. There is a small remuneration that can be negotiated."

Elmore looked down at his drooping cock and wondered how on earth he could have misjudged Grace Pendleton to this extent. She noticed the disapproving expression on his face and said, "Elmore, dear one, I'm not a sex fiend or some bizarre creature who is dabbling in far out erotic thrills.

"I had a wonderful time tonight in our sexual "debut." But I'm also committed to finding ways to make the sex lives of lonely people more normal and satisfying.

"I don't get a salary for what I do. It is a small commission in the event I find a willing and qualified person who can submit to modeling their genitalia. If you would like to learn more about this process before agreeing, we can visit one of their ateliers and you can make up your mind."

Elmore stepped back in the shower and quickly washed his body and genitals. He didn't know what to say to Grace's proposal. He was a lonely math teacher who had a very public job that could be jeopardized if he got involved in sex toy manufacturing. Nonetheless, after his experience with the masturbatory device, his curiosity was piqued.

"When you say 'ateliers' you mean workshops?" Elmore asked and Grace nodded. "Where would we have to go to visit this place?"

Still nude, Grace came up to his side, took his arm, and said, "They aren't here in town. We would have to go to a larger city which isn't very far away. Believe you me, you will be blown away by the mechanical dolls and precision robots you'll see.

"The directors of the lab are very sharp. They have Ph.D.s in mathematics and artificial intelligence. Frankly, they've received a government subsidy to fund their research and experimentation.

"Even NASA and the Defense Department are interested. Making intelligent robots for interspace travel is one of the main concerns of the space agency.

"In addition to their scientific research, they are involved in the commercialization of robotics for home or domestic applications. It's very much like being in a science-fiction movie. Even some of the main media companies have an interest in developing intelligent, sentient mechanical dolls to act as servants, companions, and...get this...complacent , obedient lovers. I'll explain this later if you're interested."

Immediately Elmore thought of the "Stepford Wives." He put his hands around her waist and shook his head in disbelief. "You mean all this stuff is going on right under our noses?" He ran his hands up and down her back as he spoke.

"Yes, and even more. You'd be amazed." She reached up and put her hands tenderly around his face. "Hey, lover man, why don't you sleep here tonight. Tomorrow's Saturday and the children won't be home until late morning. We could talk about this in more detail and...if you wake up in the middle of the night, we can go down and have a snack first, then come back and perfect our technique. You can make all the noise you want to. To be honest, I really like morning sex...I guess you do too."

Elmore was tempted to say yes, he would stay over. The physicality of her body and the promise of spontaneous sex was a powerful attraction. But he had two dogs at home that had to be fed and walked.

"Let me make you a counter proposal. I'll send out for dinner tomorrow and you can spend the night at my place. Forewarning: not as opulent as yours. The food, however, will be good. We can talk about science's innovations and explore the erogenous zones of our bodies afterward....all night long."

"Damn. I was looking forward to our middle of the night shenanigans. Your offer sounds equally as appealing. Let me get together with the kids and I'll get back to you. I've got your number...or do I?" Elmore took a small piece of paper and scribbled his number and address for her information.

"One question: are you "anti-textile" in sleepwear or do you prefer nightshirts or gowns?" Elmore's eyes ran up and down her naked body.

"Basically, I'm anti-textile unless it's really cold. With the kids home, I'll be wearing my nightshirts. How do you manage to sleep at your place?" There was a teasing lilt to Grace's voice.

"When in Rome. If you're a committed anti-textile, I follow suit. Anyway, at 2 a.m. when I roll over and a naked body is pressing against me, I'm inclined to ravish its beautiful presence. It's a question of male hormones. I hope you won't object..."

"We'll see how sleepy I am when you launch your attack..." She pinched his sides and gave him a good night kiss.

It was difficult for Elmore to go to sleep. Both dogs were crowded into bed with him as usual.

He went over and over tonight's happenings. He was engrossed by Grace's sensual beauty and he recalled her erotic mannerisms that had thrilled him. She was a highly desirable woman.

Still, he was puzzled about not bringing her to orgasm, something he had little trouble with when sleeping with other women. As she had said, they needed to work on technique and timing. In a sense, practice makes perfect.

He considered himself a lucky man that someone with her beauty, sensual temperament and intelligence would be truly interested in him. The prospect of investigating robotics and its avatars with Grace captured his interest. She was much more complicated than he had at first thought.

Grace called the next morning and told him regretfully that she had promised the children to attend a family gathering that evening so she would have to decline his invitation. However, was he still interested in visiting a robotics laboratory with her? Elise would be leaving for school in a few days and they could schedule a weekend for touring the facility.

Elmore was initially disappointed; he had primed himself for another evening of unbridled sex and self-probing questions. However, in this instance, he had little choice.

"Of course, I'd like very much to see what's going on in fabricating mechanical dolls...especially playgirls and guys that answer you and participate actively." Elmore's curiosity was once again piqued. He also envisioned long evenings with Grace, uninterrupted, and leisurely strolls through parts of the city.

"It's a lot more than sex toys, although that's a big part of what they do. How about next Friday afternoon? We can leave after schools lets out and visit the facility on Saturday morning. I know the director and he has agreed to show us around."

Elmore checked his calendar and answered. "Fine. I'm pretty free that weekend. After we visit the robotics center, is there anything else planned?"

"Well, it is a big city and we can pick and choose about outside activities we're interested in. If you have enough energy left, we can perfect our loving technique in the hotel room but let's not waste a lot of time looking at ceilings and plumbing our private parts. We can do that at home anytime."

Elmore laughed and said that was a wise approach to the weekend. He would look into cultural events they could attend or other possibilities that might be interesting. He would be in touch shortly.

"Thanks for your understanding about tonight. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. But, I think we have an understanding about commitment. It's pretty early and we can still go out with other people. However, I find you very special."

"Same here," Elmore replied and hung up. It would be a long day and relatively lonely evening. He could, of course, give Jennifer a call but that would complicate matters.

Jennifer Denovata worked downtown in a real estate company. She was divorced, came from an Italian family, and loved to cook, among other things. They had a friendly relationship with no strings attached, for the moment. As Grace had underlined, there was no commitment on their part to stay "faithful."

Elmore, after a period of reflection, realized he was still horny from Grace's artful tactics and maneuvers. Jennifer was a passionate woman as well; however, she was involved with other men and she was basically "dinner and sex, with no meaningful conversation along the way."

He dialed her number after some hesitation. He got her voice mail at home. At the office, she answered and seemed pleased to hear from him. "Hi, Elmore. I'm with a customer right now. Can I call you back?"

He picked up a pile of math tests that needed to be graded and began to work. Later in the day, Jennifer called. "Hi again. What's up? You sound lonely."

"Are you free tonight? I was thinking about dinner at the new restaurant near the city center..."

"That sounds great, but I'm involved with a guy at the moment. However, he's out of town for a few days. We're not serious just bed buddies--if I can put it like that."

"Well, in that case, could I invite you to a restaurant-prepared, home- delivered meal around seven this evening? I don't think anyone will really know."

"The dogs will be around to look and bark?" She had a light-spirited tone in her voice.

"As always. They know you so I don't think they'll bark. Okay?"

"My, my, aren't you persuasive. Do you have the necessary protective items? If so, I'll see you around seven at your abode. By the way, I've heard that you're seeing a good-looking math teacher who may be teaching you moves you can't put on a graph..."

"Very funny. Yes, she's a widow like me. We commiserate in our own way."

"Hum. Well I hope she's not too sore. She's not disappointed, I know that for sure."

"See you around seven. We can compare notes. Mine against yours. It'll be enlightening and exciting, maybe."

"I'll bring some lube as well. The last time you were out and we had to improvise. Get the drift?"

"See you then, take care." Elmore hung up and had the very strange impression that he was committing adultery. It was possible that Grace would find out but he needed female company tonight. She would not sleep over.

Jennifer arched her back and emitted harsh, shrill cries as she reached her orgasm. Her brunette hair was spread across the bed. She had clasped his torso with her legs and rocked his body in her throes of pleasure. Elmore was panting heavily but he still had not cum.

"Hey, can you go a little more? I haven't gotten there yet."

"Good God. Yes, I can do some more. Let's put a little more lube on first." She could barely get the words out she was breathing so hard.

He grabbed the tube of lubricant, withdrew his penis, and lubricated the shaft.

She reached across and put some in her vagina as well. When he re-entered, she stretched her arms apart and placed her legs over his shoulders as he plunged his penis deeply into her. She began to make continuous, wailing moans that grew in intensity until she came for the second time. Her body was thrashing from side to side as she was overcome by pleasure.

"Damn, you're good." She exclaimed. Her arms were wrapped around his upper body. "Have you ever thought about doing porn? You could make a small fortune. "

Elmore was trying to catch his breath. He massaged her breasts and kissed her cheeks and forehead. "Not really. I like my job a lot and porn videos would get me fired in no time. Can't take that risk."

"Well, I'd like to get some pictures of your cock at its peak. It would be a nice memento."

"Wild child. No can do."

"Come on, Elmore. A sex tape would make us some real money. We could wear disguises."

"Dream on. Let's keep it as it is. Lots of fun but very little risk."

When she left, he watched her walk down the driveway out to her car. She was a very pretty and well-built woman. She was not his type, for the long run. He liked her and she viewed him as a fun guy with a large cock that she got off on every time. They were useful playmates who were meeting each other's immediate needs and little else.

Elmore went to bed feeling a little guilty but reassured that he could still provide women with the sexual relief they needed. Grace was becoming more and more a challenge to his masculinity.

As he dropped off to sleep, he remembered the scene in the "Stepford Wives" when the actress who was investigating the mechanization of the community's wives came face to face with her replica, all finished with the exception of the empty eye sockets. It struck horror in all the women in the audience.

Next Saturday he would be introduced to a plant where mechanized female and male dolls were routinely fabricated for home use. Somehow, like the husbands who conspired to dehumanize their wives in the movie, Grace was involved in this process of giving credible human characteristics to silicon androids...for the purpose of enhancing sexual pleasure and creating an artificial companion. He was fascinated by this possibility but also upset. How would regular men fit into the new equation of effective mechanical substitutes?

During the week, Grace managed to sleep over at his place once, after Elise had left for school. They thoroughly enjoyed making love to one another as well as talking about the mechanical doll plant or "atelier" as Grace preferred. She went into great detail about its resources and the products it was manufacturing for commercial use.

Although their sexual encounter was spirited and fulfilling, Elmore was still not successful in bringing her to a full and simultaneous orgasm. She needed to masturbate herself at the end. Winded and panting, he tried to help her achieve climax.

At school on Thursday morning, Grace seemed a little stand-offish but cordial. At lunch time, he managed to get her to one side and ask what was wrong.

"You should know. You tell me!" Her tone was almost shrill. Elmore was taken aback and asked her to lower her voice.

"Lower my voice, okay. Maybe then you could control your sex urges and not be so flagrant when you take your whores to bed after sleeping with me!" Elmore winced and tried to explain.

"Grace, that was a mistake. When you cancelled our dinner date, I was not thinking clearly. I was just driven by lust. Jennifer is one of my old companions that I have a very casual relationship with. Nothing serious at all."

"Maybe so, but she has a habit of telling her friends about her sexcapades. It seems that she let them know in detail about your seduction skills. There was some mention of your making a sex tape?"

"Whoa. I never agreed to that. Jennifer has a vivid imagination!" Elmore moved closer to Grace so their voices wouldn't be heard. "When I was at your house, we had an understanding about any immediate commitment. You were not going to be restricted from seeing other men. I thought that applied to me as well."

"I thought you understood that was hypothetical, not a free ticket to debauchery..." Grace looked at him with tears in her eyes. He realized that he had committed a serious mistake in sleeping with Jennifer.

"Grace, I admire and respect you. I truly like you...frankly even more than that. I hope you feel the same way towards me."

"This isn't the place to talk about this," she observed as faculty and students were passing by.

"Do you still want to visit the mechanical doll workshop with me tomorrow? I've already made hotel reservations."

He had an almost pleading look that Grace noticed. "I need to think about this," she said. "Could you call me at home this evening? We need to cool off a little before we make any decisions."

She turned and headed for her classroom and he returned to the teachers' lounge with a disturbed feeling that things might have changed for the worse.

He got home at four o'clock after shopping for food and other items. He noticed a message from Jennifer was in the recorder. After he unloaded his bags, he checked the voice mail. "Hi, Elmore. Just checking in to see if you're in the mood to go out this weekend. Barry...you know, my main man...got wind of our sheenigans and he's really pissed.

"He'll calm down but for the moment I'm free as a bird. Love to see ya. Bye, now."

Elmore felt a sudden degree of pity and remorse for leading Jennifer on. She was probably hoping they could start seeing each other more often and not be sex objects or one-nighters as they had been.

He owed her the courtesy of a reply; however, he had to handle this carefully and not have a second crisis on his hands.

He decided he would wait until he had discussed matters with Grace before answering Jennifer. If Grace were going to dump him, he could justify accepting Jennifer's invitation.

As dinner, he had a Marie Calendar frozen pot pie and some store bought salad together with a beer and a bran muffin for dessert. It was not a balanced meal by any stretch of the imagination.