Dehumanizing Sex: "The The Stepford Wives"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assistant fitted the dildo into the groin area of the robot and coated it with lubricant. She explained that the dildo was secured but malleable. It would move with the motions of Grace's body and not be a static item that could inflict pain or discomfort in her vaginal area.

She took Grace's gown and had her seat herself on an inclined bench that itself was moveable and responsive to her gestures. The assistant helped Grace apply lubricant to her vagina and surrounding area. She explained that if, at any moment, she felt insecure or uncomfortable, she should make a signal and the machine would be turned off.

Grace spread her thighs and the assistant activated the android. It slowly raised itself and extended its arms to caress her breasts and stomach area. She was delighted to feel its soft touch that was very similar to Elmore's caressing her prior to intercourse. She noticed that its face resembled a virile twenty-something male and actually blinked its eyes and moved its head from side to side.

In fact, she almost jumped when it said, "Tell me, Grace, if you would like me to do something else." Grace then answered, "Yes, rub my lower abdomen, please." The android automatically reached down and skillfully rubbed the area above her vagina. At this time, Grace began to feel stimulated and she took several deep breaths.

From then on, the android responded to her request for sexual caressing, even into her vagina itself. It rubbed her clitoris and thrust two lubricated fingers into her as though being prepared by a human lover.

At her command, the robot raised itself and inserted the lubricated dildo into her vagina very slowly, saying, "Let me know, Grace, if this is acceptable. If you don't like something, say so." Grace lay back and raised her hips slightly to let the dildo enter fully. She noted that as she moved her hips, the android would adjust its thrusting accordingly.

The assistant, who was carefully observing each movement, indicated that if Grace would like a faster pace, she could push the corresponding button on the side of the robot.

Grace lifted her head slightly and pushed the "medium thrusting" button. The android immediately began to increase its movements and depth of penetration. She could feel a rush of pleasure invade her body; for a moment she imagined Elmore increasing his penetration and brushing her breasts with his fingers. Her hips began to move in synch with the android's thrusts. As she moved faster, the android's thrusts matched hers. Her breathing deepened and she felt a sensual pleasure pervade her lower body.

The assistant, almost jokingly, said, "If you like 'dirty talk', the android can incite you with sexual references. Just press the last red button."

Out of curiosity, Grace activated this capacity. The android's voice, which had been "humanized," began to utter a long string of sexual expressions. "So, you like it hard, huh? You've got a slick, tight cunt and my dick is really feeling the heat. I'm getting hard and I want to ream you out, my pretty one. You're my type of fuck. Give it to me, bitch."

Grace laughed at this function and turned off the speaker. She was not at all excited by "trash talking."

The android continued to follow her instructions and increase its intensity. Grace experienced a feeling of sexual satisfaction but she knew that orgasm wouldn't be possible in this manner. She signaled for the assistant to stop the android.

The machine lifted itself in a slow arc and turned to one side with its dildo dripping with lubrication and vaginal fluid. Grace took the towel from the assistant and wiped herself thoroughly.

"If you would like to shower, you can use our facilities in the dressing room," the assistant pointed out. Grace nodded and glanced briefly at Elmore who indicated his approval.

When she returned clothed, the assistant paged Nataska who returned and asked Grace if she would fill out an evaluation form concerning her sexual encounter with the android.

"I understand from Grace," said Nataska speaking to Elmore, "that you might be willing to model your penis for insertion in one of our androids. If you are willing to help us out, we can make a digitized model today. It comes with a modest subvention of $75.00. You will receive a credit card in this amount as payment for your services.

"It doesn't require any unusual activity. As soon as you reach full erection, our camera will digitize your penis and a silicone copy will be made at a later date. You won't even have to undress, just remove your pants and shorts."

Elmore was taken aback; he remembered Grace's reference to this "modeling" possibility but he hadn't given it serious thought. He looked at Grace who smiled.

"Oh, don't be a shy guy. Look what I've done today. I can help you or even the assistant can fellate you. She's pretty good so I understand.

It's all for science, after a fashion."

"I'm tempted, but in the end where do I cum? In a machine?"

Elmore was torn between good sense and his wish to please Grace. "I'm won't be filmed, just a digital image, is that the plan?"

"I take that's a 'yes'?" Grace asked, pinching his arm in a teasing manner.

"Let's do it...for the love of science," Elmore replied, shaking his head.

Nataska intervened and explained Elmore's options. "If you like, you can masturbate yourself; however, we find that men respond much more rapidly to external manipulation.

"I assume you and Grace are intimate so, if you prefer, she can fellate you to full erection. At the same time, my assistant, Katrina is an expert at male arousal. She can both fellate and masturbate with equal skill. When you reach maximum length and girth, we will take our digital image. Afterwards, you may ejaculate into a nearby sink, taking care not to soil your clothing. If that is an issue, you may undress completely and shower after you finish."

Elmore glanced at Grace who put her hand on his cheek. "How would you like it to be done? I'll be glad to work on you, but I don't want to get undressed again. For science's sake, Katrina can do us both a favor."

Elmore had the impression of being a guinea pig with no reasonable way out of his quandary. If he refused, Grace would pout for the rest of the day. If he let Katrina "jerk him off," she would probably hold that against him in some way. He was definitely not in the mood to masturbate.

"Okay, I need to undress and then let's get this over with."

Nataska led them into a side room with chairs, a bench, erotic literature, and an ordinary sink for washing clothes.

She said something in Russian and Katrina laughed. "She asked if you would like me nude or just as I am..."

Grace answered, "He's a man and you seem to be a very sexy young woman. Let's do it nude."

Elmore started to undress and Katrina quickly disrobed, removing her bra and panties with a practiced movement.

She had smallish but firm breasts, an unshaven pubis, and strong, athletic legs. She breathed sexuality and availability. Elmore felt his penis start to engorge as he pulled his shorts off.

Katrina inspected his body and let her fingers run up and down his penis. "He's big. This will be easy," she commented.

Grace moved in and stroked his shaft, "Just wait until he reaches full erection. You'll be impressed. Ladies will like his dildo."

"Let's start with you sitting down. If you want, you can stand as you approach ejaculation." Katrina brought up two chairs and positioned herself on his right. She was left-handed.

Katrina put lubrication on her hands and Elmore's penile shaft. She whispered in Elmore's ear, "Why don't you rub my inner thighs a little. That will put us both in the mood."

Elmore looked at Grace who said, "Go for it. Whatever works."

He leaned over as she lubricated his shaft and rubbed her inner thighs. She looked at him and smiled as she began to stroke. "I can suck you a little if that would help?"

Grace gave her okay with a resigned look. "Let's just get him up. Quickly."

Katrina swallowed his shaft with a professional technique that porn stars call "deep-throating." She twisted his penis at the same time in rhythm with her sucking motion. Elmore could feel his penis growing harder but he was uncomfortable with being fellated and observed by Grace. Katrina redoubled her efforts, sucking, and masturbating his shaft. Elmore could tell Katrina was not satisfied with the results; she took the head of his penis and sucked it in a circular motion, using her tongue at the same time.

After about six minutes, Katrina lifted her head up. "I don't know what's going on? Do you need more stimulation? Why don't I ride you a little? I can use my hips. This technique always works."

Grace reached over and looked at Katrina's vagina and pubic area. "Have you been tested for disease? I'm not so sure about this..."

"Yes. It's required by the agency, given the type of work I do. I can squeeze him with my vagina walls. You'll see. He'll be rock hard in no time at all."

Grace withdrew her hand and looked at Elmore. "Sweetie, let yourself go. Don't worry about me. I'm strictly neutral."

Katrina sat astride Elmore's penis and began to rotate her hips in tight circles. She moved up and down, massaged his testicles as she moved. Elmore felt an increased sensitivity in his groin area. He looked at Grace and tried to relax and "let himself go." His penis was getting harder but it was still not up to maximal length.

After five minutes of stimulation and up and down motions, Katrina uttered a series of cries and guttural moans. Her body shook and she leaned into Elmore and trembled with a powerful orgasm.

She was breathing deeply as she stood up, rubbing her pubic area, enjoying the sensitivity of her spasm. "I'm sorry but I don't think he's ready yet. I did my best."

Grace got up, took her panties off, and settled on Elmore penile shaft that was erect but not rigid.

"Let me try a thing or two. Take a deep breath, lover, and let's get you hard as a rock." She moved up and down, squeezing his penis as she went, and whispering in his ear. "You are my love, you are. I really want you to fill me up. The way you normally do. Do this for me."

Elmore grabbed her hips and moved them even harder. "Good God. I'm really erect. I'm going to cum. It's incredible. Get off. Let's take the digital image."

Grace lifted her hips and stepped aside. Elmore's penis was stretched to its fullest. It even seemed longer than Grace remembered.

Katrina, still nude, aimed the camera and took several images. "Thank you," she said to Grace. "He's one of the biggest we've seen."

Grace walked Elmore to the sink and stroked his penis. A full jet of sperm came out and his body trembled. His face was pink with strain and he hugged her shoulders. Katrina handed him two wet towels that he used before he showered.

"Well, I guess you don't need to see our female dolls and their capabilities," Nataska asked when they returned to the main room.

"No, he's actually used one of the toys already, in my bedroom."

"Science has been served today. It took, nonetheless, the human hand to bring about effective results. Androids are remarkable, but the human factor will always be needed." Elmore issued his proclamation with assurance.

Nataska nodded. As a Russian woman, she admitted that no android could replace the warmth and excitement that her husband generated. "Talking to each other...even doing a little 'dirty talking' during sex...is something that machines can't replicate. We want to make life easier and less cumbersome. Humans can always pull the plug or destroy the mainframe computer if things get out of hand.

"Please don't' tell Dr. Lattimore I said this," she asked.

"No way," Elmore responded. "Androids and cyborgs are future-driven but humans will always find a way to shape the paths of tomorrow with or without machines."

On the way back to the hotel, Elmore took Grace's hand. "Thank you for saving the day. What you whispered to me made a difference. I'd like to say, I'm in love with you as well. If you're religious, let's say that a divine force put us together. I need someone by my side, and I think you feel the same. I made my choice. I hope you have as well."

"You've known that for a while, Elmore Clemmentson. It's more than sex, which has been stupendous. It's your person, your warmth, and the fact that we fit, we're synched. I like to talk to you. I'd look forward to your coming home. The little things that truly matter.

"We'll be partners for the time being. When we decide we want to be linked, so to speak, we'll cross that bridge in due time. I think we'll know the moment when George and Millicent will give their blessing for our union."

Elmore knew that Grace would never be a Stepford wife; he had accepted her human dimension, good times and bad. Plastic robots were the antithesis of happiness. Genetics had served a useful purpose in creating very rare and special people such as Millicent and Grace Pendleton.

"How do you feel after today's manipulations?" Grace asked. Her voice had a playful tone.

"I'm a little tired. Katrina was all over me. But I'm horny at the same time. Did you have something else in mind?" He pinched her thigh.

"Your call. Your energy level, my love. I feel like we're twenty years old again. I'm shameless...anytime, anywhere."

"I'll let you know after dinner. It's on me this time."

"You know, you've met my children. I would really like to meet Caitlin, hint, hint."

"She's feisty and looks just like her mother. You two would hit it off right away. I'll be seeing her at Thanksgiving. Maybe we can arrange something a little sooner."

"The sooner, the better," Grace said. "Shame, I was going to invite you over."

"When we get home, I'll give Caitlin a call. You two can chat on Zoom. I miss her lot."

"Are we going to continue to sleep over?" Grace mused.

"One step at a time, "Elmore replied. "Yes, of course, if we can arrange something convenient." He reached over and patted her knee.

"One thing for sure...this evening, no linear equations, no quadratic equations." Elmore chuckled at his comment.

"Archimedes is off limits as well," Grace retorted.

"It's all Ovid's Ars amatoria," Elmore asserted.

The future would be human, digitized, and robotic, but real people would manage the fate of silicon dolls and machines.

Jonathan Sawyer