Deidre Comes to Pismo Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre swings her leg over me, grabs my cock and guides me to her quim. She uses her other hand to locate her inner labia and spreads them apart. She places my tip at her entrance and eases down on me. I slide into her pussy; her flesh is still wet from her climax. Deidre positions herself squarely over me and presses her hands on my chest for balance before gliding up and down on my shaft. She flexes her cunt muscles and squeezes me with every lift. It feels like she is trying milk me dry.

Deidre bends lower presenting her pendulous boobs for my pleasure. I grab each one and press them together bringing her tasty nipples close together. I lift my lips to each one for a nice lick and gentle nip. I alternate my kisses from one breast to the other. She is warmed up and ready for more.

Deidre's pussy creates such a sublime feeling as I play with her tits. She lets me squeeze and knead her boobs and presses my hands against her pink nipples. I draw circles around her areole and pinch and tug. Her eyes flutter as she watches my facial expression.

Deidre tells us she is ready for a double penetration. Her words remind me of the comment when we first met at Lupin Lodge. She mentioned she loved a good DP now and then. I release her boobs and she turns around into a reverse cowgirl, all the while keeping my shaft inside her cunt. I get to explore her wide ass cheeks as she awaits another cock.

George grabs some lube and coats his shaft with the lotion. From this position, I realize Deidre is not going for the typical double-penetration of her pussy and ass. She wants her pussy filled with two cocks. I guess if she can handle a fist, she can certainly handle two hard cocks. George dribbles some lube along Deidre's slit and I feel the oil on my shaft. He slides his fingers up and down her labia to loosen her opening. He spends several moments rubbing Deidre, spreading the lube and preparing her for his rigid cock.

Deidre is ready for his eight inches, "It feels right. Give me that big cock. I need you in my pussy."

George places the tip of his dick against my shaft and presses into us. He grips his cock ring and slides into Deidre, inch by inch. George is mindful not to hurry the process and allows Deidre's quim to adjust to a second cock. He slowly pushes deeper, and I feel his shaft slide against mine. Deidre grunts and inhales as she takes on a second cock.

I lie still, buried deep in Deidre' pussy as George eases in completely. I feel his balls against my sack as he buries his tool deep inside her flesh. Deidre is ready to fuck two men. I withdraw my cock slightly and push in again. Our shafts press together as we fill Deidre.

Her pussy is so tight with the added pressure of a second cock. I push deep inside. Once I am buried to the hilt, George pulls back. Just before his glans exits, he pushes in and I pull back. The sliding sensation of his thick shaft is intense. Deidre sighs as she enjoys being filled up. George and I continue our slow in-and-out motion as we alternate moving within her pussy.

Deidre adjusts to the pressure and tells us it's okay to go faster. George and I pick up the pace. Deidre leans back and I support her shoulders as we continue to pound her.

She moans, "This is so fucking good. It's been a while since I was filled like this. I love your cocks."

Our bodies glide together in a steady rhythm. Our cocks slide against each other. I feel George's shaft throb; I'm sure he can feel me pulse too. George grunts and lets us know he is getting close.

"Oh Dee, your pussy is so tight. I can't take much more. My cock is ready to explode. Get ready. I'm going to fill you up."

Deidre encourages him, "Yes fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy baby. Give it to me. Give me all you have!"

Her words are enough to send George over the edge. With a final thrust, he presses deep into her cunt and releases several spurts of hot semen. I immediately feel his jizz flood Deidre's core. I feel each throb of his cock against my shaft. I count three strong bursts. George holds tight against Deidre and I remain motionless while he unloads his cum. George's cock stays buried deep, but slowly deflates as his climax wanes. He needs to catch his breath before releasing from Deidre. Deidre and I remain still and let George disengage on his own. His hot sticky cum swirls within her inner flesh and coats my shaft.

George and Deidre hold each other close and smash their lips together. After several minutes Deidre is ready to resume our activity. With my stiff shaft still deep in her pussy, she can turn around again and face me. I take this opportunity to play with her huge tits and rub her nipples. I grab each orb and squeeze. I push them together, lift them, spread them apart and push them together again. I can't get enough of Deidre's boobs.

Deidre lowers her body and whispers, "Do you have a nice big load for this old lady. I can handle it all."

Deidre's pussy is wet and slippery with George's spunk. The fit is not as snug, minus eight inches of man meat. However, she flexes her pussy to grasp my seven inches, just the same. I feel remarkably snug as we resume our close encounter. Deidre presses her hips into me and engulfs my shaft. Pussy juice and George's cum drips down onto my balls. I continue to hold her boobs as she lifts up and slides down. Deidre maintains a constant rhythm, fucking me just like she promised.

"You feel so good, Deidre, I want to cum deep inside your pussy. I want to fill you with my cum too."

Deidre bends down and mashes her mouth against mine. She increases the speed of her thrusts while her tongue invades my mouth. My ass is driven into the king size mattress. Deidre feels my cock throb inside her pussy and slows the tempo a bit. Deidre places her hands on my chest and sits upright.

"I have another idea. I want to lay down on my side and you can take me from behind."

George watches us rearrange as he rests comfortably on the far side of the bed. Deidre slides off my cock and turns on her side facing away from me. She slides her ass against my body and lifts her thick leg high in the air.

"Take me from the side, Rob. Slide that wonderful cock into my pussy.

I move onto my side and position my shaft at the entrance of her cunt. I grab her raised left leg, holding in her in place and press my hips forward. My cock slides between her wet folds and I am immediately buried deep inside.

Deidre grabs her top leg just above my hand. I release her leg and reach around to hold her sagging breast. I massage her boob while I pump my cock in and out. I tweak her nipple between my fingers and slide within her warm sheath. My orgasm starts to build, and I develop a nice rhythm of thrusts and retreats. Deidre's juices and George's cum provide a nice lubrication for my cock.

I move my left hand back up to her fleshy thigh and hold her leg up so she can finger her pussy. She circles her clit and presses her fingers against her pink flesh. Deidre masturbates while I fuck her from the side sending her closer to another climax. Our bodies slap together as I increase the force of my thrusts. I can feel the sensations in my glans as I press deep into her love canal.

"I'm so close Deidre, I'm so close. I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Don't hold back Rob, give it all to me. Fill me with your hot cum just like George did."

I last only a few more minutes as my entire shaft is buzzing and I can't turn back. My brain tells me to hold still, but my cock tells me to go into overdrive. I follow my cock and my orgasm washes over me with just a few more thrusts. I release my cum deep inside Deidre's cunt. Several ropes of jizz make the journey from my balls, up my shaft and explode into my warm cocoon. With each spasm, another rope of semen fills her cavern. I press my hips tight against her wide bum and hold on while I drain my cock.

My hard shaft stays buried within a sheath of hot flesh and then I feel the contractions. Deidre's pussy muscles flex with her second orgasm. I can't see her hand, but I sense her fingers are massaging her clitoris to push her climax to the end. Deidre lowers her leg and presses her ass against me while her lower torso pulsates with good vibrations. This second climax is deeper and more profound than the first.

I lay behind Deidre and hold her hip. Her squirming slowly subsides, and she presses against me with a contented sigh. We are both totally drained. I feel my cock soften and pull back. My shaft covered in cum. Deidre rolls onto her back with her legs spread and takes several deep breaths. Her big tits splay to the sides of her body. I lay on my side and reach over to massage her breasts and glide my hand down her stomach to massage her smooth pubic mound. I soothe her spent body.

Several minutes pass before Deidre opens her eyes and looks at me. We stare at each other and smile. We are totally satisfied. Sweat covers our bodies. We look over at George and he smiles too. Our threesome is a complete success. Deidre is overjoyed she was able to experience another double-penetration. She heads to the bathroom to freshen up while George and I relax. When Deidre returns, she is completely naked, having removed her stockings and bustier. She requests an afternoon siesta so the three of us get cozy under the covers with Deidre in the middle. George and I press our bodies into her warm skin and drift off.

George and Deidre stayed for one more night at the RV park before heading south to Santa Barbara. Our time together was amazing and included a couple of firsts for me. One, I had never fisted a lady before, and two, I had never participated in a double-penetration where two cocks shared the same pussy. George and Deidre are the perfect hosts and before they left, we exchanged contact information. Deidre requested that our next get together include Catherine. I promised it would and who knows, it just might happen at Lupin Lodge.

12