Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Deirdre helps her husband get promoted.
13.5k words
4.77
21.6k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,577 Followers

The morning after having sex with Vinny was surreal. I slept past noon and felt groggy when I finally got out of bed. Part of me felt like the previous night was only a dream and wished it were. However, when I saw my naked body in the mirror, I saw how many hickeys Vinny left all over my body that accomplished his goal of reminding me that he used my mouth, pussy, and ass the night before. My ass was also irritated by the drilling he gave me when he sodomized me for almost an hour.

As I started to regain my senses after my long, deep sleep, my pussy got damp when I recalled all the nasty things I did with my husband's boss. I hated being forced into a compromising situation but I enjoyed the sheer naughtiness of being controlled and dominated. Those conflicting feelings would remain with me for a while. If my husband wanted me to have sex with another man, I never would have chosen Vinny as my partner. As a matter of fact, he probably would have been the last person I would have wanted to have sex with. That lack of control is also what made it so exciting. Vinny was showing his power over Ralph and me and it allowed me to forgive myself for what I did. I did it to save Ralph's job but the fact was that I liked it when Vinny took control of me and treated me like his personal sex toy.

Now that the dirty deed had been done, I made sure to reiterate to Ralph that he had to look for another job so I'd never be put in that situation again. He began sending out resumes the very next day which gave me some relief. I was somewhat suspicious when Ralph told me that the original screw-up at work wasn't as bad as they originally thought and was remedied within a few days. It made me wonder if Vinny manufactured the crisis in order to get me to sleep with him.

Over the next couple of weeks, Ralph and I had several conversations about that fateful night with Vinny. He admitted to having mixed feelings himself. He didn't like putting me in that position knowing I was extremely reluctant to have sex with his boss. However, it also excited him to think of me having sex with another man. He said it built up gradually after seeing other men checking me out and me playfully teasing some of them. The more Ralph saw other men staring at me, the more he enjoyed it and his fantasy grew from wanting them to see more of my body to me actually fucking someone else. The more other men found me desirable, the sexier I became to him.

I had to set the record straight when he said, "The next time, I want to be there to witness you having sex with someone."

"Whoa, who said there was going to be a next time, Ralph?"

"You know, I, uh, meant if there is a next time."

That comment made me suspicious but it also got me thinking that if he wanted me to sleep with another man I'd want some say in who it was. I didn't tell him that because I wasn't ready to talk about the prospects of adding a partner to our sex life but I knew what was on his mind.

Ralph's desire for me to have sex with another man was also revealed in the bedroom. I would often retell how I sucked Vinny's dick, let him play with my naked body, how he ate my pussy, and then fucked me. Ralph also liked when I told him that it was me that started fucking Vinny on the sofa before he took me into the bedroom to take me anally. To be honest, I got turned on by reliving that night over and over again also.

Ralph would sometimes make me call him Vinny and have me beg for his cock. My husband even tried to recreate the part where Vinny kissed, licked, sucked, and nuzzled every inch of my body. However, it wasn't the same as when Vinny did it. With Vinny, it was a new experience. That nervous excitement was missing with my husband and, to be perfectly honest, Vinny was better at it. I would never tell Ralph that my lover teased and ate my pussy better than he did. It's not that Ralph was bad at it, but it just wasn't the same as being with Vinny. Having sex with Ralph was safe while being with Vinny was risque, wrong, and naughty.

I tried to avoid Vinny as long as I could. I skipped the next work happy hour and when Ralph got home, he told me how Vinny missed me being there. When the next one was scheduled, Ralph pleaded with me to go with him and I reluctantly agreed. I knew I had to face Vinny at some point so I might as well get it over with. Ralph's job search wasn't going as well as we had hoped. Any job he was offered didn't pay as much as he was making and he didn't want to take a step backward so I played along being the supportive wife for my husband.

On that Friday evening, I met Ralph at the bar. I showed up a little later than expected so it would reduce the time I would have to see Vinny. I was struggling with a mix of emotions too. I was embarrassed to see the man who took my married virginity but my pussy also got damp at the thought of being around him again. Vinny may be an arrogant asshole but he had me squirming and writhing in bed that night.

I struggled with what I should wear. Part of me wanted to dress frumpy to help keep Vinny at bay. However, the other part of me wanted to dress to impress, like when you know you're going to see an ex-boyfriend so you wear something to make him see what he gave up. I decided on the latter.

My outfit for the night was my tightest pair of black leggings that I knew would attract attention to my firm, round ass. I decided to wear a pair of open-toed ankle-strapped black heels and a rose-colored scoop-neck crop tank top. I wanted to show Vinny what he would never have again. It was my way of having some control over him. He can see how sexy I am but he can't have me. I felt it would give me some of my dignity back.

When I walked in, my eyes immediately scanned the crowd. I saw Vinny in the corner talking to one of his employees and my pussy got a bit damp. I was hoping to put off talking to him as long as I could so I went the other way and luckily found Ralph talking with some friends. Ralph left to get me a drink and I was standing there in the group when Vinny came up behind me.

Vinny put his hand on my waist and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Hello Deirdre. You look fabulous as always. I've missed you."

"Hello, Vinny. How have you been?"

I was disappointed when Ralph's friends left me alone with Vinny and he replied, "I've been miserable, Deirdre. I thought after that night, we'd have dinner more often."

I was thinking, "How fucking arrogant of him to think that," but I said this instead, "Yeah, uh, that's probably not going to happen."

"Well, that's too bad, dear. I keep thinking about what a good time we both had. There's no reason we couldn't do it again. I'll bet your pussy is getting wet right now thinking about us alone in that hotel room."

I blushed and could feel my pussy getting wet just from seeing and talking to Vinny again but I wasn't going to tell him that. Just then Ralph showed up with my drink. Vinny told him what a beautiful wife he has.

Just before Vinny went to talk to other people he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, grabbed my ass, and said, "Call me. I'd love to get together again. I can't get you out of my mind.

"Well Vinny, I'm trying to forget that night."

He arrogantly replied, "I know that's a lie. You couldn't get enough of me that night," and then he winked and said, "Call me."

Ralph asked me what Vinny said and I summarized it by saying, "He wants to fuck me again."

"What did you tell him?"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "I told him, no. What did you think I'd say?"

"I don't know. I was just wondering."

For the rest of the evening, every time I looked up, I saw Vinny looking my way. He'd put his fingers up to his ears like he was talking on the phone and mouth the words, "Call me."

I would look away but one time I used my middle finger to rub my eye trying to be discreet in telling him, "Fuck you."

He laughed at me. It also made me realize he enjoyed me playing hard to get and took it as a challenge. That was his problem though. As good a lover as Vinny is, I wasn't going to fall into his trap and start a regular relationship with him. I wasn't going to be his fuck toy until he found someone else. Besides, I am a happily married woman.

Just before Ralph and I were going to leave, I had to use the restroom and walked to the back corner of the restaurant. The restrooms were unisex and had stalls in a few separate rooms. As I was leaving, Vinny was waiting outside the door. I just assumed he was waiting his turn but forced his way in before I could leave and locked the door behind him. My heart started racing because I was now trapped with him.

"Let me out of here, Vinny."

"I just want to talk," he replied as I stood with my back against the wall.

"I can't get you out of my mind, Deirdre. That night we had together was amazing," he said as he tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

Vinny's hands were all over me. He was trying to kiss me on my neck while one hand fondled my breasts and the other was groping my ass. Every time I would push his hand away he would quickly move it to another part of my body. I felt like I was fighting off an octopus. Vinny kept reminding me what a great time we both had. Each time he touched me, it felt like an electric charge shooting through my body. To be honest, I was recalling how we did have such a wonderful sexually charged evening but that didn't mean I wanted to do it again.

"Come on, baby, we have time for a quickie."

"No way, Vinny. I'm not going to fuck you in a bathroom."

"How about we rent a hotel room or we can go back to your place. Ralph won't mind."

I kept telling him no as his hands were roaming all over my body. I was getting more turned on by the second even though I was trying to reject his advances. When his fingers began to rub my pussy through my leggings, my knees buckled a little and I felt his lips on mine. I was losing control and I found myself returning his kiss while he slipped his other hand up my shirt and bra and began playing with my bare breasts. I found myself getting more turned on but I wasn't going to let him have his way with me.

Vinny slipped his hand inside my pants and underwear and when he touched my pussy he said, "I knew it, your pussy is soaking wet, Deirdre baby. I knew you wanted to fuck me again."

I was turned on but pissed off at his aggressive and arrogant behavior that it gave me the courage to push him away. I straightened up my clothing and made my way to the door.

As I was leaving, Vinny told me, "You're going to fuck me again. It's only a matter of time. When you fuck Ralph tonight, I know you'll be wishing it was me instead."

All I could manage to say is, "You're an asshole."

Vinny laughed at me as I was leaving which pissed me off even more.

I found Ralph and said, "Let's go."

"We can leave after I finish my drink."

I emphatically replied, "NOW!"

He quickly put his drink down and followed me out the door.

When we got outside, he said, "Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, Vinny just molested me in the restroom."

I told Ralph all about what happened on the way home. The problem was he wasn't mad at all but it turned him on. The bigger problem was now that I was safe, I wanted to get laid. I was proud that I maintained control of myself and the situation with Vinny but seeing him again and feeling his hands on me brought back the pleasant memories of that evening we spent together.

Ralph felt me up the way Vinny had and I closed my eyes to pretend it was his boss touching me but my husband was more gentle and less forceful than Vinny. Ralph kept telling me I should have fucked him and, while being within the safe confines of our home, I confessed that I wanted to let him have sex with me but I wasn't going to let Vinny use and control me.

While I was blowing my husband he kept telling me how Vinny would love to have me suck his dick again. When he was eating my pussy, he told me that his boss would want to taste me too.

As Ralph was fucking me, I cried out, "Fuck me, Vinny. Fuck me hard," which further turned us both on

Despite enjoying the recollection of my night with Vinny and using it as fodder to fuel our sex life, I didn't want to be put in the position of being coerced into having sex again. If I was going to sleep with another man at the request of my husband, there were other men out there that I would have preferred. There was no doubt that Vinny was going to keep pursuing me which made me step up my efforts to get Ralph to take another job as he promised.

When I would press my husband for updates on his job search in the ensuing days and weeks, he was vague and kept saying there wasn't much out there despite a roaring economy. I was getting frustrated with him for breaking our agreement and then layoffs started happening in the tech industry which made it more unlikely that he'd find another job that paid as well as the one he had. That didn't stop me from reminding him of our deal.

Then one day when I was nagging him again, Ralph informed me, "Uh, honey, you may not want to hear this but there was an internal position at our company that I applied for. It will pay a lot more than I'm making now."

I was pissed and let Ralph know it.

"You fucking lied to me. You told me you'd get out of there as soon as possible. You know damn well what Vinny's going to want from us don't you?"

He gave me a sheepish look which made me more infuriated and I told him, "I am not sleeping with Vinny again so get that out of your fucking mind. You have to earn this on your merits or you don't get it."

That's when Ralph told me what the job pays which shocked me and he said, "If I get promoted, we'd have enough money to pay off our credit cards, put some in the bank, and even go on a few vacations each year."

I have to admit the amount of money he'd be making made me stop and think but it didn't make the situation any better. I was trying to get away from Vinny's influence over us but this would make us more dependent upon him. The pay raise would be substantial but I knew what it was going to cost me. Was the extra money worth it though? If I continued down the path of trading sexual favors for work considerations, when would it all end? There was a lot to consider. I decided to let things play out and not worry about it, after all, there was a chance Vinny wouldn't use his power to coerce me into sleeping with him again. At least, that's what I told myself.

I knew I would find out during the next work happy hour which was in the next week. I told Ralph I didn't want to go but he insisted, knowing Vinny would want me there. Luckily, I got my period the day before the next social. I was so relieved because I had a built-in excuse to reject Vinny's advances.

For the happy hour, I wore a pair of jeans and a cami top, nothing special or overtly sexual. I felt more relaxed knowing I had a good reason to tell Vinny I wasn't going to do anything with him. When I arrived, I found Ralph who immediately got me a drink while I went to sample the finger foods. While I was perusing the food selection, Vinny came up behind me again and gently squeezed my ass. I swear that guy knows how to sneak up on me. You'd think after all that I've been through with him that my radar would be better.

"Hello gorgeous, it's nice to see you again."

I politely responded, "It's nice to see you too, Vinny," even though I was lying.

Ralph then joined us and we got into a conversation about the competition for the promotion Ralph was seeking.

"I'm sure Ralph has told you about the promotional opportunity within the company."

"Yes, he has."

"Ralph is a valued employee but there is some stiff competition. He's one of the top five candidates and we're going to narrow it down to the top three before we start interviews. My decision won't be an easy one."

"I'm sure you'll see that Ralph is the most qualified."

"Yes, his qualifications match up nicely with the position, but it's the intangibles that will guide my decision," Vinny replied and gave me a wink.

I was thinking, "I knew that was coming, it was only a matter of time. This guy is such a fucking pervert," but I replied, "I'm sure you'll make the right decision."

"I hope so, Deirdre."

Vinny then left to mingle with the rest of the crowd but we'd make eye contact from time to time and he'd give me that wicked little grin of his that I hated. I knew he was propositioning me when we were talking. I had to decide how much this promotion was worth for my husband and me. Ralph had no clue as to what Vinny was hinting at until I explained it to him.

I could have slapped him when he said, "I don't see what the big deal it is, after all, you enjoyed that night with him. I don't have a problem with it."

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't have to suck his dick, fuck him or take it up the ass like I did."

Ralph wisely dropped the subject. Over the next hour, Vinny would approach me and would make suggestive remarks about missing me and how he wanted to get together again. After a few drinks, I was even getting turned on by his constant reminders of what we did that night.

When Vinny suggested, "We could sneak off to the restroom for a quickie," I gave him my convenient reply, "Sorry, but I have my period."

I thought that would end the discussion but he replied, "Well, nothing is stopping you from giving me a blow job."

"I'm not blowing you in the bathroom, Vinny. I have some class."

"Well, how about we go out to my car then? I'll make sure Ralph gets an interview for the promotion but the rest would be up to him."

I thought about it and said, "Let me talk to Ralph first," even though I knew what he would say.

I pulled Ralph aside and told him of Vinny's proposition and he readily agreed. He was even excited by what I was being asked to do. Vinny was watching me talk to my husband and when I was done, I looked up at him and gave him a slight nod which made him grin. He motioned that he'd meet me outside.

I waited a few minutes so it wasn't obvious that I was meeting Vinny and at that time, I was nervously excited about doing something so bold and nasty. I didn't like the idea of being coerced into giving someone a blow job but I got a tingling feeling in my pussy thinking about it. I told Ralph I'd meet him at home and left to find Vinny.

When I got outside, Vinny was waiting for me with his SUV and his driver. I wondered what was going on. The driver gave me a sly grin as he opened the door and I climbed into the backseat. Vinny could tell I was wondering about blowing him with his driver right there.

"Don't worry about Ronny, he won't say a word and he's promised to keep his eyes on the road."

"I don't know about this, Vinny."

"It's okay, isn't it, Ronny?"

"Yes sir, I won't see a thing."

Ronny pulled away as Vinny was telling me how much he missed me and while he liked the idea of me sucking his cock, he wanted to fuck me again sometime. I just wanted to get this over with and I was reluctant anyway but I could see Ronny checking the rearview mirror often. I wanted Ralph to get the interview so I began to rub Vinny's leg working my way up to his dick which was growing in his pants. He leaned in to kiss me. I didn't want to but it's not like I had a choice. Vinny started to gently play with my tits through my top.

Vinny broke from our kiss and began to lift my shirt and I held it down, giving him a stern look then turning towards Ronny. I was giving him a hint that I didn't want to take off my top in front of his driver.

"It's okay, Ronny has seen much more than this since he's been, my driver."

I remembered Ralph's first advice to me before I first spent the night with Vinny, if I'm sexy, he'll cum faster and I'll be done, so I let Vinny strip off my top and then my bra. He immediately began to suck on one nipple while playing with the other which turned me on. Just as he did last time, Vinny gave me a hickey on each breast so Ralph and I would see the marks he left for the next week.

Jay142
Jay142
3,577 Followers