Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed when Vinny made me turn towards the front of the SUV and said, "Look at these tits, Ronny. Aren't they magnificent?"

"They sure are a nice pair of tits, sir."

So much for Ronny not looking at what we were doing. Vinny then had me pull down his pants and underwear to reveal his hard cock while we drove aimlessly around town. I looked up front and made eye contact with Ronny who had a grin on his face. There was going to be a voyeur to my submission to Vinny. The idea of someone watching me give him a blow job kind of excited me and added to the naughtiness of the deed. I shrugged my shoulders and lowered my head to slide Vinny's dick between my lips into my mouth. I tucked my long red hair behind my ear and went to work on Vinny's cock.

"That's it, baby, suck my dick just like you did the last time. That was a great blow job, Deirdre."

Vinny softly played with my breasts as I sucked his dick in the backseat of his SUV. His dick felt so good in my mouth and he kept encouraging me by telling me how good I was making him feel. I knew Ronny could hear him talking and was probably watching it all but I didn't care. At first, I was a reluctant participant but now that I had his dick in my mouth, I wanted to give Vinny a blow job he wouldn't forget. I'm a competitive person and I always strive to do the best job I possibly can even if it's a blow job.

"Tell me how much you like sucking my dick, Deirdre."

I stopped sucking him long enough to say, "I love giving you a blow job, Vinny. I missed sucking your dick."

"I knew it. You were just playing hard to get. That's it, suck my dick just like that. Damn, you really read the book."

It wasn't bad blowing Vinny in the backseat seeing the windows were tinted and no one could see in. Just as I was thinking that we stopped at a red light and Vinny opened his window.

He told me, "Hey baby, a trucker is watching you suck my dick."

I was embarrassed as hell, but he couldn't see me anyway until Vinny made me stop blowing him and show the trucker my tits. The trucker blew his horn and gave us the thumbs up. Vinny was going out of his way to humiliate me and make me submit to his carnal desires to show off his power over me. The odd thing was I loved it. At first, having my period saved me from having to fuck Vinny but now, I wanted my pussy filled with some hard man meat. I was only frustrating myself.

I went back to sucking Vinny when traffic started moving again. I was savoring the taste of having his dick in my mouth and he was raving about my cocksucking abilities. When he started moving his hips to meet the motions of my head, I knew he was about to cum. He held my head still and thrust himself into my mouth and began to unleash his cum which I gladly lapped up. He once again splashed some on my face to show Ralph when I got home. I wasn't finished until I licked him clean.

When his dick began to shrink, I lifted my head thinking I was done but Vinny said, "That was a great blow job, Ronny. When was the last time you had a great blow job."

"It's been a while, sir."

"Would you want Deirdre to suck your dick too?"

"That would be nice, sir."

"How about it, Deirdre? Do you want to suck Ronny's cock too?"

By that time, I would have done anything Vinny asked me to do. I loved being treated like a dirty whore. I submitted myself to him and wanted to please him. Now he was treating me like he owned and was lending me to his driver.

"Sure, I'll suck his dick too."

Ronny found an abandoned shopping plaza, pulled around to the back of it, and joined us in the backseat. His hands began to fondle my tits and he leaned in to suck on my nipples. Ronny followed Vinny's actions and left a couple of hickeys on my tits to match Vinny's. He then pulled down his pants to reveal his erection. I jerked his average-sized dick and then leaned forward to take him in my mouth. Ronny started moaning as I was blowing him.

"Oh, you're right, sir, she does give a good blow job. It's been a while for me, Deirdre, I have a nice load waiting for you."

"I love the taste of cum, Ronny. I can't wait to taste yours."

I felt so dirty having to blow Vinny's driver too. It only added to my nasty, slutty behavior that evening. I easily took all of Ronny's dick in my throat and used my tongue to lick along the shaft and head. When Ronny came, he shot wad after wad of his man juice down my throat and onto my face. He stuffed himself back into my mouth so I could suck him dry and lick him clean.

When Ronny was done cumming, he told Vinny, "You were right, sir. She is a great cocksucker. Thanks for sharing her with me."

"You're welcome, Ronny. Deirdre doesn't like to admit it but she likes when I tell her what to do."

I was thinking, "You're an arrogant fuck," but he was right but I didn't want to admit it.

Ronny was then instructed to drive me home. Vinny made me keep my bra off so Ralph could see my tits through my top and know I got half-naked in the backseat. He was also going to see the remnants of two loads of cum on my face and several hickeys on my breasts.

Vinny also told me, "When you see Ralph, give him a big kiss and tell him you blew us both."

They both thanked me as I got out of the car with Vinny giving me a slap on the ass too. I ran into the house so the neighbors didn't see me with cum all over my face. Ralph was anxiously waiting for me when I walked in the door and smiled when he saw my face covered in cum. I did as Vinny instructed and gave Ralph a big French kiss hoping he could taste some of Vinny's and Ronny's cum. He didn't seem to mind. Ralph told me how beautiful I looked and asked me for details.

I took off my top and showed him the passion marks on my breasts and told him how I blew Vinny in full view of his driver and a random trucker. I told him how Vinny wanted me to blow his driver so I gave him a blow job too.

"You blew both of them?"

"Yeah. Are you mad?"

"Fuck no. I want you to blow me now."

I gave Ralph a slow blow job in the living room but it didn't take him long to cum. I swallowed three loads of cum that evening and it felt great. I was so hot, I had to rub myself off in the shower. When I was done with my period, I fucked the hell out of Ralph for days.

My oral skills ensured Ralph made it to the final three in the promotion sweepstakes. They were in no hurry to fill the position and it took a couple of weeks before they got done with the interviews. A week later, Ralph got his second interview and anxiously waited to hear the final results.

Several days later, Ralph got a call from Vinny and I wasn't surprised at all when he told my husband that he wanted to take us both to dinner before making a final decision. I did consider telling Vinny that I wasn't going to have sex with him again and that Ralph would have to earn the job on his own but I knew what Ralph wanted me to do. Not only did he want the job but he wanted to witness me being sexually ravished by his boss. Once again, Vinny was using his power over Ralph's career to persuade me into doing something sexual for him but I came to expect nothing less from him.

The day before our scheduled dinner with Vinny to talk about the potential promotion, a box was delivered to the house with a note from Vinny that said, "I'm looking forward to our dinner. I took the liberty of buying you a new dress for the occasion. I hope you like it."

Ralph and I were surprised and I took it into the bedroom to try it on and model it for Ralph. What woman isn't excited to be given a present? I assumed Ralph got the job and for the amount of money he would be making, I was more than willing to do whatever was necessary to seal the deal. However, when I opened the box and held up the new dress I was stunned. I wasn't sure I could wear it out in public. I was just as reluctant after I tried it on.

The package contained a royal blue micro-mini backless dress with a draped neck and a halter tie. Not only was it extremely short, barely covering my ass, but it had slits up both sides that went up to my hips. When I went to the living room to show Ralph, I told him I had some reservations about wearing the dress in public.

Ralph's first reaction was, "Holy shit, you look hot. Damn, that is a fucking sexy dress."

"I'm not sure I can wear this out in public, Ralph. It shows a lot of skin."

"But you look fantastic. Vinny will love it and so do I. It brings out the blue in your eyes and goes perfectly with your red hair."

"I don't know, Ralph."

"Come on, we've come this close to my promotion. Let's not risk it now."

"Fine but you owe me big time."

"I sure do honey. I can't wait to show you off."

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

_______________________________________________________________

That Saturday, I went shopping and didn't care what I spent seeing our household income was about to get a significant increase. I got my nails and hair done and I purchased new shoes and jewelry to go with my new dress. I figured I might as well go all out.

That night I put on the new dress. I still wasn't sure about it but I couldn't back out now. I put on a gold necklace with a matching ankle bracelet and a purse that matched the dress. I bought clear strap high heels and wore a white lace thong underneath. When I came out to show Ralph, he tried to kiss and touch me but I shooed him away. I didn't want him messing up my outfit. I paraded around the living room for him like a runway model. I looked and felt sexy. Ralph told me I was the sexiest woman alive which made me feel better about my attire.

When Vinny arrived to pick us up, he gave me a wolf whistle and told me, "Wow. You look better in that dress than I imagined. You are one gorgeous, sexy lady."

"Why thank you, Vinny."

I blushed when I saw Ronny opening the door for me. He was undressing me with his eyes and I'm sure he was fondly recalling the blow job I gave him and the passion marks he left on my breasts. Thankfully, because of the design of the dress, no one got a view up my skirt because the fabric fell between my legs. However, the entire side of my legs, hips, and ass were exposed along with the string to my thong.

I sat in the middle of the backseat sandwiched between Vinny and Ralph and Vinny told me, "You look stunning tonight, Deirdre but the strings to your thong distract from your outfit. I think you'd look even better if you took off your thong."

I looked over at Ralph who naturally concurred with his boss so I pulled my thong down my legs as discreetly as I could. I handed them to Vinny as a memento and he put them up to his nose and took a whiff.

"That brings back such sweet memories."

This was the first time I had ever been out in public without a stitch of underwear on. I felt sexy but vulnerable sitting between two men that wanted to fuck me.

When we got to the restaurant, Ralph and Vinny escorted me out of the SUV, and as we got to the door a gust of wind blew my dress to the side and I flashed my ass to several patrons entering behind us. Once inside, I felt heads turning and eyes peering at me. I felt self-conscious but sexy at the same time. I decided to enjoy the evening and strut my stuff so I wiggled my ass more and walked heavier to give my boobs some extra bounce.

The maitre d' showed us to our booth and Vinny slid in next to me with Ralph sitting across from us. As soon as we sat down, Vinny's hand was on my knee while the rest of my leg was exposed. I knew that was only a starting point for him. When our waiter came to take our drink order, Vinny's hand never left my leg. He ordered a bottle of their finest wine. Ralph and Vinny talked about the office, the position he applied for, and some office politics. As we were talking Vinny's hand gradually made its way up to my thigh while moving the front of my dress out of the way which revealed most of my bare legs.

When our waiter came back with our wine, he quickly noticed my exposed thighs and his eyes kept darting down to Vinny's hand. I pushed his hand further down my leg only to have him move it back. I think Ralph knew his boss and I were having a hand struggle underneath the table.

As we looked over the menu, Vinny's hand crept up between my legs and his little finger was brushing against my increasingly damp pussy. When the waiter came back, he could clearly see Vinny's hand between my legs and was fighting back a grin. We placed our orders and went back to a normal conversation. Vinny was trying to pry my legs apart under the table but I wouldn't budge, at least for now. It was a little game we were playing with each other while we waited for our food to arrive.

During dinner, my napkin allowed me to maintain some of my modesty. It was when we were done with dessert and enjoying an after-dinner drink that Vinny got bolder. With my napkin on the table, Vinny's hand moved back between my legs. Now that I had several glasses of wine in me, I began to get frisky myself and willingly parted my legs more to give him easier access to me. His hand was in an awkward position but he still managed to get his middle finger inside me a little. I felt so naughty letting him finger me in public with my husband sitting across from us. I got lost in the sensual moment and didn't realize the waiter had come back to see if we needed anything. He had been watching Vinny fingering me for a few moments. I thought Vinny would try and hide what he was doing but he made no effort to conceal his hand movements.

Vinny's actions were showing me he was in control of the situation and was letting the waiter know he didn't mind if he saw what was going on. I was embarrassed but it made me hotter. I knew once we left we were going to a hotel where both men were going to fuck me in a variety of ways.

When the waiter came back with Vinny's credit card and final bill, Vinny pulled his finger out of my pussy and I left my legs parted to give the young man a good look at my hot pussy and red bush. I figured I'd never see him again and wanted to give him something he'd never forget. The three of us then left the restaurant under the watchful eyes of most of the men and some of the women patrons.

Ronny was waiting for us with the SUV when we got outside. It was also windier and the breeze made my dress flap in the night air exposing my pussy and ass to anyone who happened to be around. I didn't mind at all. That was minor compared to what I was about to do with Ralph and Vinny. The dress made me feel sexy and I was going to enjoy the moment.

As I was climbing into the backseat of the SUV, Vinny lifted the back of my dress and told Ronny, "Deirdre has a nice ass, doesn't she?"

"She has a mighty fine ass, sir."

I was again sandwiched between my two dates and Vinny didn't waste any time running his hand between my legs to finger me. Of course, Ronny noticed what was going on and smiled as he adjusted his mirror to watch the shenanigans that were going on in the backseat. I spread my legs wide to give Vinny better access to me. I didn't care if Ronny saw what he was doing after all, I had given him a blow job previously so this was mild in comparison.

I began to kiss Vinny while he fingered me and Ralph undid the ties around my neck to expose my breasts so he could fondle them as we drove. It was obvious that both men were going to fuck me as soon as we got to the hotel. By the time we got there, my pussy was on fire. I needed to get fucked and soon.

Ronny gave me a sly grin as he helped me exit the backseat and said, "Have a nice evening, ma'am."

I smiled back and replied, "Something tells me I'm going to have a nice fucking evening."

Vinny had his arm around my waist as we entered the hotel and walked through the lobby. I was strutting my stuff as people looked at the three of us. It was obvious to everyone that I was going to fuck both men. Ralph was in his glory and was going to live out his fantasy of seeing me with another man. I was determined to put on a good show for him too. The only thing I didn't like about the evening was I was coerced into it to get my husband promoted. Other than that, I was a very willing participant. The idea of having a threesome rather than being alone with Vinny was also intriguing.

The men had their hands all over my body as we rode in the elevator. They took turns fingering me so they knew how hot my pussy was. The hotel room Vinny got for the night was even bigger and more luxurious than the first time. It had two king-sized bedrooms, a much bigger living area, a separate bar area, and a kitchenette.

As Vinny was opening a bottle of champagne, he said, "Let's start the night with some bubbly to celebrate Ralph's promotion."

"I'll drink to that," I replied.

Now that Ralph's new title was official, we all knew how the celebration was going to continue. I gave Ralph a huge kiss for our good fortune and raised our glasses to toast the occasion. Vinny turned on some soft music and both men took turns slow dancing with me while we fondled one another.

This evening was more enjoyable than last time because I was a more willing participant and was looking forward to pleasing both men as well as myself. I felt better because Ralph was there to witness and assist in my seduction. When I was dancing with Vinny, I made sure to kiss him longer and turn my body so Ralph could better see what part of my body his boss was toying with.

Ralph is more of an introvert by nature so he let his boss take the lead for the evening. It was Vinny that stripped off my dress leaving me naked in front of both of them while they remained dressed. He led me over to the sofa and sat down next to Ralph. While sitting on the edge of the sofa, Vinny began to suck on my tits and finger me with one hand while grabbing my ass with the other. I was melting to Vinny's touch while my husband watched his boss molest me.

"Your wife's pussy is dripping wet Ralph," he said before going back to suck on my tits.

He passed me over to my husband so he could see for himself how hot I was and commented, "You're right Vinny, I think she likes being naked for us."

Vinny got up and called for room service to bring us more champagne. Both men took turns toying with my naked body while waiting for room service. It didn't occur to me to ask what was going to happen when the waiter came to our room

However, when there was a knock on the door and hearing that it was room service, Vinny said to me, "I think you should let him in, Deirdre."

I gave Ralph a dirty look when he agreed. I was so hot by then, I didn't care who saw me naked so I stood behind the door as let the waiter in. The waiter looked like a college student. He was young, attractive, and well-built. He didn't immediately notice my state of undress but he did a double-take when he finally noticed my state of undress. He smiled and asked Vinny if he wanted him to open the bottle for us. Vinny wanted to give him every opportunity to see me naked so he said yes.

Vinny noticed the waiter's eyes scanning my naked body and asked, "Our guest has a lovely body, doesn't she?"

"Why yes sir, she is very attractive," he replied with a smile.

It was obvious that I was going to fuck both Vinny and Ralph that night, a fact that turned me on. I enjoyed the young man's stares and his knowing I was going to be double-teamed when he left. I felt sexy and slutty. I paraded around the room to give the waiter a better look at me from all angles.

Vinny then said, "If you think she looks nice, you should touch her and see how soft her skin is."

The waiter looked at Vinny wondering if he was serious and Vinny said to him, "Go ahead, you can touch her."

The waiter looked at me to see if I would object and I gave him a demure smile indicating it was okay. Deep down I didn't like Vinny treating me as his property to be given away at will but I was also looking forward to the young man's touches. He approached me and ran his hands over my shoulders and down my back, letting them drift lightly over my ass. He looked back at Vinny who gave him a nod to go further so the young waiter brought his hands up to cup my pert breasts. My pussy was on fire. I could see Ralph was enjoying the moment too. I didn't know where this was leading but I didn't care.