Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt both his hand grasp my ass and squeeze my cheeks. He turned to Vinny again to see if he should continue and received another affirming nod. He ran his hands up the inside of my thighs and rubbed my pussy lips with his fingers before inserting one into me. He began to finger fuck me with one hand while fondling my ass with the other and sucking on my nipples. I was so fucking hot but Vinny showed his control again and told the waiter that was enough. We were both disappointed. The waiter had Vinny sign for the service and gave me a big grin as he left.

The three of us sat around the bar as we sipped our champagne. Vinny made sure I sat with my legs apart. I enjoyed being on display for my husband and his boss. I knew Vinny liked a slow seduction and knew my patience would be rewarded with a good fucking. I was so fucking horny so I knew the men were equally aroused.

At one point, Vinny looked at me and asked, "Did you tell your husband that you sucked Ronny's dick?"

I nodded but Vinny made me respond verbally so I said, "Yes, I told Ralph I sucked your dick and Ronny's that night. I sucked Ralph's dick too when we got home."

"You really are a hot, cocksucking piece of ass aren't you?"

"I sure am, Vinny. I'm hot right now, too."

"Would you like us to take you into the bedroom?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Are you ready to see me fuck your wife, Ralph?"

"I sure am. I've been waiting to see Deirdre in action for a long time."

"Well then, let's go."

Vinny took my hand and led me into the bedroom where he made me strip his and Ralph's clothes off. I couldn't wait to stuff two hard cocks into my mouth and pussy. By that time, I needed a good hard fucking. There was no doubt that Vinny was the maestro, conducting and orchestrating the events of that evening. Ralph and I were his willing participants in his sexual gamesmanship. By giving the power and control over us to Vinny, we were living out some of our sexual fantasies too.

I found myself sandwiched between the two men as they toyed with my body. They nibbled on my neck, sucked on my breasts, and were touching me all over, stoking the fire burning between my legs. Each time I felt a hand or mouth on my body, it was like a bolt of lightning shooting through me directly to my clit serving to only increase my desire to satisfy both men and myself in the process. My favorite was having both men suck on my breasts while having a finger in my pussy and one probing my ass. I was squirming to their touch and we hadn't even gotten on the bed yet.

Vinny wanted Ralph and me to sixty-nine so we got into position with me straddling my husband's head. I thought Vinny might watch us or fuck me from behind but I didn't care. Ralph immediately started to tongue fuck me as I licked his balls and mouthed his shaft. I was pleasantly surprised when Vinny got behind me and started nibbling and playing with my ass cheeks as a precursor to rimming my ass. I was getting licked in front and back. I was moaning in pure ecstasy. Vinny reached around to play with my nipples too. I found it difficult to concentrate on sucking Ralph's dick so I selfishly let the men pleasure me first. I still had Ralph's cock in my hand so I could stroke him or suck him if I got the urge to fill my mouth but I was focusing on my needs first.

After several minutes of my double tongue bath, I came to a wild orgasm, squirting juices over Ralph's tongue, mouth, and lips. My lovers orally pleasured me until I came again. I fell back onto the bed to catch my breath. I didn't know what was next but I was ready and willing to do anything they wanted.

Vinny grabbed a fistful of my hair on the back of my head and said, "I want you on your knees."

He sat on the edge of the bed as he guided me between his legs and said, "I want you to show Ralph how much you like sucking my cock but I want you to start by licking my balls."

Vinny looked at Ralph and commented, "I love the way your wife sucks cock. She's the best."

Ralph replied, "Oh yeah, she's a pro."

It was strange getting down on my knees in front of another man with my husband watching. It's not like I had a lot of experience with other men but part of me was still concerned that Ralph might not like seeing me fucking and sucking Vinny despite him saying otherwise. It was too late to turn back now so I dutifully began to lick Vinny's balls while stroking his half-hard dick. Vinny was moaning while gently stroking the back of my head, quietly urging me to continue.

When I looked up to see Ralph's reaction, he had an ecstatic look on his face like a kid that sees the presents under the tree at Christmas first thing in the morning. His dick was hard too so I knew he was enjoying seeing me play with his boss's dick and balls. Ralph left for a few moments and when he returned, he had his phone with him. He wanted to take pictures and videos. I guess that meant he hadn't changed his mind about seeing me with another man.

I played with Vinny's balls for a while then began to move up to lick and mouth his shaft before giving the head butterfly flicks and licking the precum from the tip. I tucked my long red hair behind my ear and stuffed Vinny's cock in my mouth and began to give him a slow, sensual blow job. Vinny was playing with my tits as I sucked his cock. I was getting a special thrill this time because not only was I pleasing Vinny but I was performing for my husband. It was a way to stimulate Ralph without touching him. I found myself posing for his pictures by pausing when I deep-throated Vinny or held his dick in front of me while I stuck out my tongue to lick him.

Vinny was taunting Ralph too by saying things like, "Your wife is a great cocksucker," or "That's it, baby, take my dick deep in your throat," and asking, "You love sucking my cock, don't you, Deirdre?"

"I love sucking your cock, Vinny. I can't get enough of it. Ohhh, it tastes so good in my mouth too."

When Vinny was ready for more, he grasped a handful of my hair and placed me on the bed on all fours. He made me pose for Ralph by sticking my ass up high and spreading my cheeks for him.

"I'm going to fuck your wife now, Ralph. Do you want to see me fuck Deirdre? Huh, do you buddy?"

"Hell yeah, I want you to fuck her. Give it to her good, Vinny."

"What about you, Deirdre? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"I sure do, Vinny. Give my pussy a good hard fucking like last time. I need to feel some hard meat in me."

Vinny got behind me and spread my cheeks while I took his cock and aimed it at my pussy. He then shoved the entire thing into me with one fast thrust and began fucking me hard, so hard our skin was slapping together. I began to moan loudly and begged for more.

"Take that you fucking whore. Take my cock while Ralph watches you being my slut."

"Oh shit, fuck me, Vinny. Fuck me. I'm such a dirty bitch."

"Whose pussy am I fucking? Who does it belong to?"

"It's your pussy, Vinny."

"When can I fuck my pussy?"

"You can fuck this pussy any time you want. It's all yours."

"See that, Ralph. Your wife's pussy is all mine now."

I was also being more verbal for Ralph's sake by moaning louder and begging Vinny to fuck me but I was getting into being watched too. There was something exciting about someone else being in the same room while having sex. I was my husband's personal porn star.

As I was fucking Vinny, I motioned Ralph to get in front of me. As long as there was another hard cock in the room, it seemed like a waste just standing there. I had the urge to have my mouth filled too so I began to blow my husband as his boss was using my pussy.

"Look at your wife, she can't get enough cock. Face it, Ralph, your wife is a whore."

"That's right, Vinny, I am a whore. Now fuck me harder."

Vinny started pummeling my pussy. He was fucking me so hard, I found it difficult to blow my husband between his boss' thrusts and my moans. He then unleashed a load of cum into me. I felt his dick pulsating numerous times and felt several wads of hot cum being deposited in me before he was done. When he withdrew, he brought his dick up to my face so I could lick him clean.

"That's a good girl. Clean up the mess you made. Look at your cumslut wife, sucking the cum off my dick."

I loved Vinny treating me like a slut and calling me dirty names. It would send erotic charges from my brain down to my cunt.

When he withdrew from my mouth, Vinny ordered me to, "Lay down and show Ralph the cum I just left inside you."

I got on my back and opened my legs so Ralph could see my cum filled cunt and my matted pubic hair. He snapped a picture of Vinny's cum oozing out of my pussy. I'd never seen such a wild look of lust on his face as he climbed between my legs and rubbed Vinny's cum all over his dick and brought it up to my lips to suck off. Ralph then rubbed his dick all over my pussy again and sunk himself deep into me as he moaned. His eyes rolled into the back of his head in pleasure as he began to pump himself in and out of my cum-filled cunt.

"Look at you, Ralph. You love sloppy seconds, don't you? You love fucking Deirdre after I used that pussy, don't you? Admit it, you're a cuck."

"I fucking love sloppy seconds. I've dreamed of sticking my dick into her used cunt."

Ralph didn't last more than ten minutes before he dumped his load into me. He followed Vinny's gesture by making me lick him clean once he withdrew. I knew the night wasn't over but the guys needed time to recuperate. Vinny let me take a shower this time which I appreciated. A woman likes a nice fresh pussy when having sex. When I rejoined the men in the living room, they got silent so I knew they were talking about me.

"What were you guys talking about?"

Ralph replied, "Oh, nothing," which I knew was bullshit but Vinny said, "We were talking about what to do with you next."

"Don't I get a say in it?"

Vinny looked at Ralph and then back at me and replied, "Uh no, not really," and chuckled. He then continued, "I know I want another shot at that nice ass of yours and your husband said he'd like to see that too."

"That's interesting because I thought, for sure, that you guys would want to double-penetrate me."

Ralph said, "We talked about that, too. Is that something you want to try?"

"It looks interesting in the porn movies we've seen and there's two of you here so why not give it a shot?

Vinny then made a suggestion, "You know, in the porn movies I've seen, the woman also has a dick in her mouth. I could call Ronny to join us if you like."

Both men were staring at me for a response. That suggestion took me by surprise and at first, I didn't know how to answer. To be honest, I had thought about fucking Ronny after he saw me blowing Vinny and I ended up sucking him off too. If I didn't have my period that night, I probably would have fucked him. Ronny had seen most of my body too. I looked over at Ralph for his reaction and I kind of suspected that Vinny might have mentioned the possibility of adding his driver to the party while I was out of the room.

Ralph knew I wanted him to say something and said, "It wouldn't bother me at all to have him join us, but it's up to you, babe."

I thought about it for a moment or two. Part of me wanted to call Ronny to join us. The other part of me didn't want to act like too much of a slut but I was already naked in a hotel room after fucking two men.

I figured as long as I went this far, I might as well add another guy to the mix, so I told Vinny, "Go ahead, call Ronny."

Vinny picked up his phone and called Ronny and this is what he said, "Hey, Deirdre is really hot tonight. We could use your help up here. We're in room 2902."

"I'll be right there, sir."

I anxiously waited several minutes and when I heard a soft knock on the door, my heart beat double-time. I knew Vinny wanted me to let Ronny in so I went to the door and opened it wide. I almost felt like I was flashing Ronny with an open trench coat.

"Wow, now that's how you greet someone, Deirdre," he said referring to my nakedness.

"Come on in and join the party."

Ronny couldn't take his eyes off me as he walked into the room. I proudly let him check me out and made sure I discreetly turned in various ways so he could see all of my naked body. Part of me wondered if I could handle three cocks but it was too late to worry about that now.

Vinny welcomed him and then suggested, "Why don't you help Ronny get undressed, Deirdre? He shouldn't be the only one wearing clothes."

Neither one of us had a problem with Vinny's suggestion. As I began to undress Ronny, it was like unwrapping a gift. I had seen and sucked his dick before but I didn't know what his body was like underneath his clothing. When I pulled his shirt off his body, I was pleasantly surprised. Ronny wasn't a large man, maybe 5'10" and slender but he was all muscle. He had well-defined shoulders and tight chest muscles and six-pack abs. He wasn't overly hairy but had some chest hair.

Ronny slipped off his shoes and socks before I unbuckled and unzipped his pants. I saw he had an erection as I slipped off his pants and underwear. I was now alone with three naked, horny men. I figured Ronny must be dying to fuck me after what he has seen of me in the backseat of the SUV and after previously sucking his dick. We were both going to find out what it would be like to take it a step further.

At that moment, neither one of us knew what to do next. We just stood there for a few moments looking at each other with lust in our eyes. My pussy was tingling at the thought of fucking a third man that night who was standing there naked with an erection in front of me. I did what came naturally and reached out and began to stroke his cock slowly under the watchful eyes of Ralph and Vinny.

Ronny placed his hands on my shoulders and brought me closer to him. He held me in his arms as we began to kiss. His hands found their way down to my breasts and then down to my ass. As we continued to kiss, Ronny's hand slid between my legs and began to finger fuck me.

"Damn, your pussy is just as hot as I imagined it would be."

"You're the reason it's hot, Ronny."

It was Vinny who suggested, "Maybe we should take this party into the bedroom."

I didn't need to be told twice so I led Ronny into the bedroom, sat him on the edge of the bed, and dropped to my knees. I took his hard cock between my lips and began to blow him.

Vinny commented, "Look at your wife, Ralph. She can't get enough dick."

"It makes me wish we did this sooner."

I put on a cocksucking performance for Vinny and my husband who was snapping pictures. If my husband wanted me to be a porn star that night, I planned to oblige his desires. After I gave Ronny a good sucking, I climbed up to sit on his lap and slipped his dick into me. I looked over at Ralph with rapture on my face as I rode a new cock. Ronny was fondling and alternately sucking on my tits while I fucked him. After watching my antics with Ronny, both Ralph and Vinny were getting erect again which made me smile. I was so fucking horny, I probably could have fucked three more guys that night. I rode Ronny with vim and vigor which was helping to scratch the itch in my pussy but wasn't putting out the fire. Seeing my other two lovers getting excited got me hotter.

When I began to slow down, Vinny suggested Ronny move back on the bed to make more room. I knew what was next so I let Ronny reposition himself and I got on top of him again with my ass high in the air. Vinny got behind me to lick and finger my asshole to help prepare me for penetration. I knew it wouldn't be much longer when I felt the cool drops of lubrication on my anus followed by Vinny's finger again. I stopped my slow riding of Ronny when I saw Vinny greasing up his dick.

Vinny told Ralph, "Hey buddy, get some pictures of me sliding my dick into your wife's ass."

He didn't need to be told that. Ralph was acting like a paparazzi on the red carpet of a movie premiere.

I felt Vinny's hard manhood pressing against my backside as he slowly entered me. He took his time and kept asking me how I was doing. When I assured him I was okay, he would press further into me. When he was more than halfway in my ass, Vinny started to slowly move his hips. He pushed further into me with each thrust.

When Vinny was balls deep in my ass, he said, "Look at your wife now, Ralphy boy. Where's my dick, Deirdre?"

"It's in my ass, Vinny."

"Where's Ronny's cock?"

"It's in my pussy."

We all started to move slowly until we found our rhythm and picked up the pace. Getting double penetrated was even better than I imagined. I can't even describe the feeling of having a hard cock in my pussy and another in my ass at the same time. I was thrilled that I had the courage to experience this feeling of pure sexual passion.

"Oh fuck me, guys. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Oh my god, it feels wonderful. Oh yeah, give it to me good."

"Tell Ralph whose ass this is, Deirdre. Go on, tell him."

"My ass is yours, Vinny. I gave you my ass last time."

"When can I fuck your ass, Deirdre, tell Ralph."

"You can fuck my ass any time you want, Vinny."

He started to give my ass a good drilling while I rode Ronny's dick which he matched by thrusting his hips upwards.

I had to tell Ralph, "Quit taking fucking pictures and get over here. I want your dick in my mouth."

Vinny told him, "Look at your whore wife, Ralph. She wants more cock. Isn't that what you wanted, buddy."

"That's exactly what I wanted. I wanted to see her act like a fucking slut," Ralph replied as he presented his dick up to my lips which I greedily began to suck.

I had three dicks in me and I was loving it. Vinny was right, I couldn't get enough cock that night. I hoped it would never end. I'll never forget the intense pleasure I was receiving from the dicks pistoning in and out of my pussy and ass at the same time while Ronny was playing with my breasts and I was blowing my husband. A lot of women fantasize about being the center of attention in this manner but only a small percentage dare to fulfill their fantasies. I wasn't going to go out and brag about what I had done that night to my friends but it was the most memorable night of sex I ever had so far. The last couple of months was riddled with various acts of sexual exploration that I never imagined having the guts to try.

I was thoroughly enjoying being used by my three lovers for their pleasure and mine. Unfortunately, all good this must come to an end. Ronny announced he was about to cum and he flooded my pussy with his seed while I was on top of him. As he came, I had my own orgasm from the triple pleasure I was receiving from having each of my holes filled with dicks.

Ralph was next as he started to throat fuck me while Vinny was pummeling my ass. Ralph sent some of his cum into my mouth but pulled out to shoot some onto my face. He stuffed himself back into my mouth so I could suck him dry.

Vinny was the last to orgasm as he shot his cum into my ass. When he withdrew his shrinking dick from my ass, I rolled off of Ronny and collapsed on the bed. Waves of pleasure were still rippling through my body. It took a couple of minutes for those waves to calm before I could lift my head.

Ralph wanted me to lift my knees back towards my head so he could get a picture of the cum all over my face and oozing from my cunt and ass. I was too exhausted to resist but I knew he wanted to savor this moment and I only wanted to please him. I posed like the cumslut I turned into. Afterward, I took time to go freshen up in the shower.

When I rejoined the fellas for a drink in the living room, they didn't say a word but were just staring at me and I asked, "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

Ronny replied, "Everything is fantastic. I was just appreciating your beauty. I can't believe I got the chance to be with you."