Deirdre to the Rescue Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers

"Thank you, Ronny. I had fun too. This evening has been awesome."

"And it ain't over either," Vinny noted.

"Are you sure you fellas are 'up' to it?" I said with a smile.

Ralph poured me a drink and said, "I know I will be. Just give me a few minutes."

"Me too," said Ronny, and Vinny agreed with both of them.

I sat in a chair opposite my three lovers and I could feel their eyes on me the entire time we were sitting there. They were complimenting me on my luscious breasts, soft legs, firm ass, and sexual appetite. They followed my every move, even if it were only to pick up my glass of wine.

After twenty minutes of small talk, I slid my ass to the edge of my chair and placed my feet up on the cushions, exposing my pussy to my audience. I then began to run my hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples in the process. My hands were touching the soft skin of my torso and legs but I avoided touching my pussy, at least for the moment. I brought a finger up to my mouth and started to suck on it like it was a dick.

"It looks like Deirdre is starting without us. I guess that hot pussy can't wait," Vinny commented.

"I'm just getting it warmed up for you guys."

I sunk one finger into my pussy and began to twiddle my clit with the other hand. I was looking directly into the eyes of the fellas as I put on a show of self-stimulation. I took my finger out of my pussy to suck off my juices and began to play with my breasts while rubbing my clit. I had a captured audience watching me masturbate for them and I was enjoying performing for them. One by one, I saw their erections growing with Ronny being the first, followed by Ralph. Seeing their dicks get hard only made me want my pussy filled again. The guys started to talk about me like I couldn't hear what they were saying but that only added to the sensuality of what I was doing.

"It looks like we've brought out the inner slut in your wife, Ralph. She's one sexy lady," Vinny commented.

"I had an idea there was a whore trapped inside of her. Thanks for letting that genie out of the bottle," Ralph replied.

Ronny added, "She's so fucking sexy with her red hair and blue eyes. She's got perfect legs and her tits are to die for."

"You have to try out that tight ass of hers," Vinny mentioned.

"Oh, I planned on trying that out next. Man, she's got a nice ass. She sucks a mean dick and she's a great fuck too," Ronny replied and then added, "Yeah, she's the whole package."

I felt so naughty sitting there jilling off in front of three naked men, doing a sexual performance for them with the deliberate goal of getting them hard so they could fuck me again. I got them all hard and wanted to feel them all inside me. I was living out a sexual fantasy of being used like a cheap tramp by three sexy men.

Vinny told me, "What are you thinking about, Deirdre?"

"I was thinking that I want to be used like your fuck toy. I want you three to treat me like the dirty girl I am. You want to see them fuck me too, don't you Ralph?"

"Hell yeah, baby. I'm living the dream tonight. I want to see Ronny and Vinny fuck you til you drain their balls dry."

As Ronny was getting up from the sofa, he said, "Well honey, if that's what you want, that's what you're going to get."

He walked over to me, picked me up in his strong arms, and took me into the bedroom with Ralph and Vinny following closely behind. Ronny placed me on the bed and grabbed my head and shoved his dick in my face. I gladly stuffed it into my mouth and began blowing him while Vinny and my husband watched. They seemed to be as caught off guard by Ronny's assertive actions as I was. Not that I minded at all.

After I sucked his dick for several minutes, he pulled himself out of my mouth and told me, "Bend over, I want a piece of that fine ass of yours."

As Ronny was greasing up his cock, I told him, "Make me your bitch. Make me your anal slut."

"That's the plan, honey."

Ronny didn't bother fingering my ass but only put some lube on my asshole before I felt the familiar pressure of the head of his dick pressing against me. I was concerned that he didn't take time to prep me like Vinny but those fears proved to be unfounded as I felt his dick easily slide into my ass.

"Your ass is so nice and tight, Deirdre. It was made to be fucked."

Ronny hammered my ass with deep, fast thrusts. He had me squirming on the bed while my husband and his boss watched his anal assault on me. I was learning to better enjoy anal sex that night. To me, it was the ultimate submission. It's one thing to be on your knees sucking a dick or getting fuck, but when a man has you bent over fucking your ass he is demonstrating his dominance over you. Ronny was slapping my ass hard giving me the conflicting sensations of pain and pleasure at the same time. I had a feeling that I was being "taken" by Ronny given his rough treatment of me but I liked it. My husband was a more gentle lover and the change of lovers and techniques was so sensual and brought out a different side of me that lived only in my fantasies.

I don't know how long Ronny was fucking my ass but it was a while. When he clutched my ass cheeks harder and his thrusting got faster, I knew he was close to cumming. He began to grunt and groan louder and I felt his dick begin to pulsate as he splashed his warm cum into my asshole. After he was done cumming, he left his dick in my ass until he caught his breath. I rolled over onto my back to catch my breath too.

When Ronny withdrew from me, he said, "Damn, that was awesome. Who's next?"

Ralph deferred to Vinny who immediately climbed between my legs, penetrated my pussy, and started to fuck me. While I enjoyed being ass fucked for the second time that night, my pussy needed to be filled and Vinny was more than willing to fulfill my needs. His dick felt so good inside me that I had another orgasm. He gave my pussy a good hard fucking before his breathing got more intense which signaled that he was close to cumming too.

"I want you to cum for me. Cum inside me, Vinny."

"You want cum, bitch, well here's some cum for you," he said as he came deep inside my pussy.

As he was finishing his orgasm, he thrust into me a few last times and withdrew. He liked making me lick him clean and this time wasn't any different. It made me feel sluttier anyway so I didn't mind. I laid there with my legs spread allowing Ralph to see my well-fucked pussy. Our eyes met and I could see that he seemed like he was holding something back. We have an ESP-like connection and it was like I could read his mind.

While looking directly into my husband's eyes, something made me say, "Eat me," as I squeezed some of Vinny's cum out of my cunt.

I could see the lust on Ralph's face but he seemed conflicted so I repeated myself, "Come on, honey. Eat me."

Ralph crawled onto the bed looking hesitant but as he got closer, I spread my legs wider, encouraging him to continue. When his head got closer to my pussy, I pulled him into me, wiping my cum covered cunt over his lips. I felt his tongue lick the outside of my lips as if he wasn't sure he would like it. He did that a few times and then stuck his tongue deep into me. He tongue fucked me for a little while before he started to suck on my clit. I was so hot, it didn't take much stimulation to bring me to an orgasm.

My husband lapped at my pussy a couple of more times and then climbed on top of me and began to slowly fuck me. When he stuck his tongue into my mouth I could taste a combination of Vinny's and my juices. We continued to kiss deeply as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"You're fucking amazing, Deirdre. You're the sexiest woman in the world."

He made me feel so sexy by saying that after I let him and two other men use my body. I loved my husband for allowing me to explore our sexuality together without shame or guilt. I fucked the others that night but at that moment, I was making love to my husband. He wanted me to be a slut for him and I willingly obliged. He allowed me to let loose and we did it together.

The other thing I learned about myself is that I like to be watched having sex. Having the others in the room while I had sex added to the sensuality of the night. Sex is supposed to be an intimate act, something to be done in the privacy of the bedroom but having witnesses to my body being ravished made me hotter. I learned a lot about myself in the last few months and wondered where this self-discovery would lead.

After Ralph came, we called it a night. We were all pretty much fucked out by then. Both Ronny and Vinny thanked me for giving them a memorable night and I thanked them for allowing me to live out a fantasy. They assured me of their discretion and that what happened that night would never be spoken to others. However, it would live on in our memories forever.

Jay142
Jay142
3,606 Followers