Delayed Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want me to do," she said, breathily, and looked down at my crotch. I wasn't trying to hide my hard-on as I pushed the shutter again and again.

"Run your hand through your hair." She propped up, still looking right at me, and slid her fingers through. "Bite your lower lip." I ordered. She did it, looking as sultry as anything I could imagine. Click, click. I reached to her, and slid one strap from her shoulder, brushing her skin. Click, click. "Lie down." She slide down, and I stood on the bed over her, shooting straight down. Click, click. I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric, and told her to touch them. She did. Click, click.

She was breathing heavily now, her nipples even harder, clearly aroused. It was time to test my hypothesis.

"Go to the window and look out." The hotel had large bay windows looking out toward the water. She did as I asked. The light on her was almost perfect. "Slide down your dress, but don't turn your body around." She looked at me over her shoulder, her mouth slighty parted, and slowly slid the other strap over her shoulder, sliding the dress to the floor. I let the camera dangle from the strap for a moment, and touched her bare shoulders, turning her slightly, still without seeing her breasts, letting the tension build. There - the light was exactly how I wanted it. She kept looking at me, open lust on her face. Click, click, click.

"Now the panties." My voice was ragged as I said it. She bent at the waist, and I saw her right breast dangle as she dropped the last of her clothing. She stood back up, bare, the light and shadows playing beautifully over her shoulders, her back, her ass. Click, click, click.

Then, without me telling her to, she turned to face me. I saw her completely, more beautiful than I'd fantasized, her full round tits and quarter-sized nipples pointed at me, with her flat, smooth stomach leading my eyes down to the trimmed hair between her perfect legs. Click, click, click... and then I moved closer, tight on her face and chest. Click, click, click. And then she reached up and pulled the camera over my shoulder, setting it on the table. I'd been letting the tension build, but now it exploded as I kissed her, pulling her body to me, feeling her warm skin pressed against mine. I ran my hands over her ass and up her back as my cock pressed into her through my shorts. She pulled them down and off me and held me in her hand, stroking me. I turned her around, pressing myself into her back as my hands roamed over her tits and down to her wet pussy, both of us now groaning with every touch.

"I want to fuck you right here..." I moaned into her ear. She turned and pushed me down so that I sat on the edge of the bed, but then she smiled, examining my naked body for the first time.

"Not yet..." and she knelt before me, taking my cock in her hand. "God, you have a perfect dick." My eyes fluttered as she brought her mouth to me, one hand gently on my balls while the other held me. "This is for last night." Her tongue darted over me, first, and then she took me in, with smooth, rhythmic, expert movements. I was ready to cum only seconds in, when she stopped, reached up, and took the camera, handing it to me.

Holding it in one hand and propping myself up with the other, I focused on her face and my cock, as she looked up at the lens, licking me. Click, click, click. She slid me into her mouth again, and maintained eye contact. Click, click, click.

"I'm cumming..." I groaned, as I dropped the camera back to the bed, and she slid me from her mouth and pressed my cock to her tits as she stroked me, and I exploded onto her chest again and again, grunting as I did, then slumped back onto the mattress. From a distance, I heard her speak.

"You waited long enough for that... I'm going to go rinse off in the shower. When you can move again, come join me." I laughed slightly, and turned my head to watch her walk into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on as my breathing started to slow, and by the time I could no longer feel my heart pounding she was under the water. I got up the strength to stand, and went to join her.

I slid in behind her wet, naked body, put some liquid soap in my hand, and pulled her to me. She tuned her head and we kissed, as I started to soap her up - first her breasts, then her stomach, and then finally her pussy. She moaned as my fingers entered her, finding her swollen clit and sliding over it, then moving up and down slowly. My other hand cupped her breast.

"Aaron..." she whispered, as she picked up her leg and I slid a finger into her. I was still limp, not recovered yet, but I could feel it starting to build again. She stopped me, though, and turned. "Let's finish this in bed," she said, sliding her hands over my chest. "I want to feel your mouth on me." I agreed and we stepped off, toweling each other off in between kisses and gropes, finally making it over to the bed where I lay her down. I kissed her mouth, then took a leisurely path down her neck, over her breasts, sucking and pinching her nipples while her fingers worked through my hair. As I kissed her, I held myself up with my right hand and brought my left up her thigh to feel her wetness again. Moving my mouth down her stomach, I could feel her body tensing in anticipation. Finally, I let me tongue slip between her labia, licking deeply and then finding her clit again. Just as in the shower, I started slow, pushing my tongue against her button and moving my head back and forth while she groaned. I sped up, and pushed a finger into her as I went; she was arching her back. My cock was completely engorged again.

"Are you hard?" She asked, almost begging. "I need you inside me, I'll cum so hard with you inside me..." I moved up her body and she saw me. "Yes, fuck me, Aaron, please..." and I slid myself deep inside her. "Oh my god you feel perfect, I'm so close..." she almost yelled, as I pushed into her over and over. Her legs wrapped around me and tightened as her body convulsed and she came, her moans turning to loud yeses, and then slowly fading as her body relaxed. She looked up at me and smiled, as I continued to move inside her. I was getting close now, too, and felt my balls tighten again. I started to pull out but she clenched her legs around me again. "No... cum inside me... I'm protected." And she turned me over, mounting me and sliding onto my hard, wet cock as I watched her body on mine. She slowed us down and started to rock on top of me, grinding at my cock, getting me closer and closer then easing off, then doing it again. Finally, it was too much, and I burst into her. She squeezed me until I was dry, then leaned down and kissed me again before rolling off. I dozed off just like that, with her against me.

----------------

She was still sleeping when I woke up. She'd put her underwear back on, but was still topless, and though the light was dimmer than earlier in the afternoon it was light enough through the clouds for me to pick up the camera and capture her there, lying on her back, her naked breasts lying flatter but still rounded on her beautiful chest. I captured her from every angle, a study in light, shadow, and beauty. When she finally woke back up, I had loaded them - along with everything from earlier - onto my laptop.

"Mmm, lemme see." She said lazily, rolling over. Her breasts fell onto my arm as I went to the first shot from the afternoon, a closeup of her face on the bed, so close you could make out my reflection in her eye. I had done a bit of processing on them already, and had converted a couple to black and white; my favorite was at the window, her naked back to me as she looked at me hungrily over her shoulder, a better version of the shot of the model she'd seen earlier. In black and white, it was an art shot, the smooth light and deep shadow falling wonderfully together, the sexiest photo I'd ever taken.

"That's gorgeous!" She said, peering closer. I kept going: her full body, facing me, ready. Her face and tits, close, lit perfectly from the side. And then, her, taking my shaft in her mouth, staring up into the camera, the hint of a smile on her open lips. As we looked at it, I felt her hand on my limp cock again, stroking it gently, bringing it to life. She kept going, gently, as we scrolled through the shots of her sleeping.

"These are amazing, can I have them?" She asked.

"Of course." I said, putting the laptop aside and sliding down to kiss her as she stroked me. Her cellphone buzzed from her shorts pocket on the floor, and she disengaged, getting up to check it. "Your mom?" I asked.

"Yep." She looked up. "She says she and Hank are having a quote "nice time" and not to worry, and I can get dinner on my own." Her eyebrows arched. "Ew."

"Aw, it's nice. You and your mom got laid at the same time." She mocked rage, and came over, grabbing a pillow to hit me with.

"I was starting to actually like you, too." she threw the pillow at my face.

"Ah, you still like me." I said, pulling her down to me.

"Yeah, I do." she said, and we melted together again.

----------------

After that third act, we decided to go to dinner. We wound up at a little American bistro place by the water, as the rain cleared off. Craig had been right; the sunset was incredible, and we watched it together, no cameras in sight. After dinner we walked back to the hotel, hand in hand, talking lightly as you do after the first time. Her mom had texted that she was heading back to the room for the night, and Jessica decided to go back too; that was fine, I said, as I wasn't sure how capable I'd be of much more after what she did to me earlier. I went back to the room, and sent the photos off to her, then slept about as well as I had in months.

Tuesday

I woke up around 8 to a text from Jessica.

"Just got out of the shower, and my mom just left for breakfast with Hank... want to come over?"

I answered quickly. "Don't put any clothes on, I'll be there soon."

"You read my mind," she sent back, and included a photo cropped carefully to show the bottom of her tits down the the slightest hint of public hair at the bottom of the frame.

"Don't take too long or I'll start without you." was the follow up, as I went to brush my teeth.

I was at her door five minutes later. She opened it stark naked, and my mouth fell open as she pulled me into the room. I saw her own laptop on the desk, the black and white photo at the window open on it.

"I saw your email when I got back from my run, and looked at them as soon as my mom left. Just seeing them turned me on - especially the ones where I'm going down on you."

"Yeah, I liked those too."

"Mmm... well, what are you going to do about it now?" She backed up, giving me a full view. I started to undress as she picked up her own camera. "You got nudes, I deserve some too." She said, as I stood before her, my cock pointed up at the lens. She took a couple, then I moved to her and she gave up. She put the camera on the desk, and then I lifted her up next to it, pushing into her. She wrapped her legs around me as I felt my cock slide into her again. She felt so tight around me, and from this angle I could bury myself in her completely. She held me tight with her legs as I rocked into her, and she began to moan rhythmically. I was getting close too, and I grabbed her lower back, pulling her into me even more. That did it for her, and she cried out loudly as she came. Only a moment later, I joined her, shooting whatever I had left after yesterday into her pussy. We stayed there like that for a while, catching our breath, until I went soft, then slowly pulled apart and cleaned off.

"I wanted to make sure we did that one more time before we left this afternoon." She said, as she pulled on her jeans. There was one more excursion today - a harbor cruise which promised seals and maybe even puffins at one of the only spot where they could be seen in the US. Then it was time to leave.

"I'm glad you texted." I agreed. We were both headed to Massachusetts, but she was heading home while I went to see my folks.

"So I guess I've had my first fling." I'd finished dressing, while she was putting on her bra. She stopped for a split second as I said it, then finished the job.

"How was it?" She asked, as I admired her figure.

"Pretty mindblowing. I've been missing out."

"Well, a lot of that had to do with your company."

"Don't I know it." She was dressed now, so I rose from the bed. She came over and kissed me again, deeply.

"You know..." she trailed off. I thought I read her mind, so I stole the thought.

"It's a three and a half hour drive, give or take," I interrupted her. She stopped.

"What is?" She asked.

"The distance between Worcester and Utica. You know, just in case you were interested in making this more than a fling."

She leaned into me and smiled again, then kissed me softly.

"Did I read your mind?" I asked.

"You did."