Delayed Reflection Pt. 01-02

Story Info
An erotic short story of friends becoming lovers.
1.3k words
3.53
4.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

The plan was to go for wings and maybe a drink after work. I got home stepped out of my work clothes, and still had enough time for a quick shower. I was already thinking about what I was going to wear while the smell of coconut relaxed the day's stress away. I always underestimate how many bubbles my loofah can create. While the scented soapy white flow continued down my body I decided on my classic, but cute go to outfit that never failed in a rush. For better or worse my OCD with color made getting dressed quicker sometimes. By the time the last of the bubbles were swirling the drain I'd landed on a black lace thong, black lace plunge bra, light blue skinny jeans, black V-neck t-shirt, silver jewelry, black leather jacket and done.

He was running behind so I drove to his house so we could drive over together. I stepped in to wait, I'd never been inside before. Before he put on his shoes and jacket he offered a tour of his townhouse and I accepted. I'm always curious to see if my idea of someone's house lines up with reality. We finished off the main floor, I was impressed how clean the kitchen was and the living room was moderately decorated. We went to the basement next, no surprise it was a bit of a man cave - flat screen, gaming and gym equipment. We made our all the way upstairs, just continuing to poke my head in the rooms after all we had somewhere to be. We were in the hall outside of the master bedroom. Now this is where the details get a little sketchy as to how we ended up in what is to follow. I consider myself to be pretty funny, bit of a smart ass too, who enjoys a challenge of wit and words. From what I remember it started with a very simple but loaded question, "Want to come in my room?" and that's how it happened. I'm sure my unwillingness to lose face to his emphasis on the word "come" and smug grin, is what led to this game of sexy chicken. But here we were, face to face in his hallway outside his bedroom door.

Over the last few years we'd met up dozens of times before; for coffee, lunch, walks even the gym. We were acquaintances who became friends, who occasionally flirt with the idea of taking it to the next level. The mutual attraction was obvious and understood but remained unexplored. There was no one reason why we hadn't, just one huge concern; bells can't be un-rung, and actions have consequences. No doubt friends can become lovers but often only one of those relationships survives. This is strictly an anecdotal opinion of mine, but inevitably someone's feelings change and alter the relationship.

Conversely, some opportunities and moments only happen once, and regrets can haunt.

And now that moment was here and it was time to decide what to make of it.

Honestly I've been anticipating this encounter for some time; it was inevitable. I've touched and played with myself while imagining how we would cross that line. And if I were Caucasian you would have seen me blushing on the outside, matching how hot and flush it always made me feel on the inside. I've come up with so many answers to how he would look over top of me, naked. How he would smell before our scents comingled. How his hands would feel gliding along my skin. How his almost shaved bald head would feel in between my legs. I've wondered if his thick fingers would be gently playing with my clit, and how far in they could reach.

And now the moment was here. No excuses to leave, no amount of witty remarks and avoidance was going to work now and I'm not sure I would want to leave.

It's time.

Part 2

I guess my pause gave him time to move closer and the next thing I knew he had me pressed up against the wall, my breaths were getting more rapid. While still looking at him I could see my chest rising and falling. My V-neck t-shirt was doing my full cleavage justice.

I unbuttoned his shirt to see 2 tattoos by the light from the window. That's now a total of 5 by my count, but who knew what else would be revealed.

I touched his muscular chest gingerly, first with my hands while my mouth was kissing and nibbling its way down from his ear lobes to his neck. His skin just looked so smooth and inviting. I licked him from his collarbone all the way back up his neck to land on his ear. I took a deep inhale of his sweet and lightly scented cologne and exhaled a very light moan. Being so close to his ear combined with air finding the path I'd licked, gave him goosebumps. All the while I could feel him hardening against me.

The black lace panty wasn't doing much to hide how much I wanted him either.

In my fantasies I always undressed him, first his shirt, then his belt that maybe I would let him use on me later. Obviously his pants came next; I'd unzip them and while they were falling down I'd be lowering myself down too. By the time they landed around his feet, I'd be kneeling to pull down his boxer briefs revealing exactly how much I would be having. But in this reality before I even had a chance to make my next move my arms were up and my shirt was over my head and on the floor. My locs are quite long and most had fallen on my shoulders and in my face after clambering through my shirt. This seemed to present the opportunity for him to caress my face and swoop my hair back. And like in the movies, he craned my neck towards his face holding it there by my chin. To most this may have been a highly romantic gesture, but the intimacy, the eyes locked and searching each other triggered more of a fight or flight reaction.

Shit was getting real.

Maybe he could sense that it made me nervous because before I had a chance to decide if I wanted to run, he took a mini step towards me and was now holding me by the back of the head protecting me from hitting the wall while deeply kissing me.

We'd never kissed before, not even on the cheek. Evidently we were equally pleasantly surprised and continued to explore this. A little harder a little deeper with each passing moment. Now, I consider myself to be an excellent multitasker, but I would say he was a master. I was outstretching my arms to wrap around his body when he grabbed me with one hand by the wrists and had both above my head against the wall. This freed up hand number two to investigate my lace bra. Being taller than me he had to lower down a little more from my face to bite at my hard nipples through the thin material with his pursed lips and a little bit of teeth.

With this he released my wrists so he could use both hands to squeeze my breasts. As big as his hands were, he couldn't fully cup them.

Now free, I finished sliding off his shirt. It joined mine in a crumple on the floor.

We were both shirtless, my heaving chest to his heaving chest.

Deep rapid breathing was all that I could hear and it was deafening.

Still no words had been spoken, no names called, there was safety in the silence. Almost as though to talk and breach the air would break the spell of just being in the now. The continuous looks that were passing between us was really non-verbal agreement we both wanted this. If we left no physical space and uttered no words than no thoughts of repercussions or reality could come pouring in.

Unintentionally we seemed to be taking turns undressing one another, I guess its back to his turn.

Stay tuned for parts 3-6