Delectable Syn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you!" I said, trying to make my voice low and seductive, mimicking the way Syn did it.

"I can tell!" He didn't hesitate to kiss me.

He broke the kiss and headed to the fridge, presumably to grab some water, but instead he pulled out a pitcher of pineapple juice. I had noticed it in the fridge and assumed it was for a recipe. He drank some down.

"I had been slacking on this, since I usually cum inside Syn," He said simply.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Pineapple juice makes you taste better. I figure if my gorgeous sister is willing to swallow my cum, the least I can do is help ensure it doesn't taste awful."

I was caught totally off-guard by his oddly thoughtful gesture that it struck a chord in me. He was such a damn sweetheart...he really does put me and Syn above all else in his life, and it made my heart leap for him.

He replaced the pitcher before wiping his mouth. "Now then..." Ty took my hand before continuing "...Your room or mine?"

"M-mine!" I squeaked out, not expecting the way his voice changed from sweet to husky.

We both stripped after closing the door. Predictably he moved to satisfy me first. He kissed me as I laid over me on the bed. My hands ran along the lean muscle on his back and sides. I felt his cock hardening against my mound and began gently bucking my hips.

I wanted my brother already. I knew the wait was going to suck. But neither of us would betray Syn like that. She was just as important to us.

So, I settled for the nibbles he placed on my neck and ears as he toyed with me. He slowly worked his way down to my tits and massaging them.

I interrupted his journey to my wet folds when I asked, "Have you ever done...69?" I had been curious about it, and wanted to try it, even if the 9-inch height difference between us might make it awkward.

He grinned, "Curious?"

Those earthy brown eyes were like sirens, calling to me. "K-kinda..."

He took my chin and tilted it up to look at him, "Jen, don't ever be afraid to ask for what you want, okay?" His words were a challenge and a command. I felt the by now familiar sensation of helplessness slowly snake its way up my spine at his tone. I parted my lips to answer him as I felt my other set of lips becoming wetter.

"Y-yes..."

"Good girl." His praise unraveled me as I watched him lay down on the bed.

"You...want me on top?" I wasn't able to keep my nerves from my voice.

He growled his response, "God yes...that ass is amazing, Jen."

I crawled on top of him, giggling when I heard his growl as he smacked my ass.

"What did I do to deserve this ass in my face, huh?"

"Treat me like royalty and make me cum a lot..." I impulsively replied, meaning it as a response, and realized my mistake when I heard his reply.

"I can do that."

I exhaled as I felt his tongue against my clit in slow, tantalizing strokes. His fingers gripping my ass serving as a promise and a reminder: I was his.

I reached for his now erect cock and began stroking it. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be to put him in my mouth, and I realized that I could take him deeper than I could before. All my popsicle training was paying off!

He groaned into me as I took his head slowly into my throat. I couldn't quite keep him there for more than a few seconds, but it was still progress. I bobbed my head up and down as I teased the head of his cock, exactly how he taught me.

But it wasn't easy to focus with Ty's skilled tongue assaulting my clit. I had to alternate between focusing on pleasing him and trembling on his face. He didn't stop regardless. When my legs began to tremble, I felt his finger enter me and began stimulating my G-spot.

I pulled off his dick to moan. "Fuck, Ty that's gonna make me cum!"

He just groaned into me louder, vibrating my core.

I tried to focus on sucking on his dick, but it was really hard to do when he was so good at hitting my sensitive spots. I pulled off him and just stroked him.

My orgasm hit a moment later. I shook and trembled on his delightfully cruel tongue as he teased me. When my orgasm subsided a little, I put his cock right back in my mouth, determined to please him even as the remaining pulses of pleasure rippled through me. He groaned as I shifted my weight onto my arm so I could stroke him as I bobbed back and forth.

He worked me to another orgasm before I could make him cum. I couldn't tell if he was deliberately holding back so he could get me off, or if my technique was to blame. Either way he didn't seem to mind as he groaned into me as I came again.

When I came down, I got up off of him, causing his head to tilt as he looked at me, confusion dancing across his face.

"You keep making me cum..."

"Is that a problem?" He got up to stand next to me, caressing me and nibbling on my ears and neck.

God, it was so hard to think when he did that, like my brain just turned to mush. I pushed him back onto the bed, "I want you to cum, Ty. I like pleasing you too..."

He smirked up at me, "But you always do." The way his eyes roamed over my body then made me feel like a goddess.

Emboldened by his look, I grabbed a pillow for my knees and bend down before grabbing the bottle of lube. This time, I bought a flavored bottle of lube so it wouldn't be as bitter. He realized what I was about to do and grabbed a pillow to prop his head up.

I loved his groans as I lubed him up, and the lust in his eyes made me want to make him cum even more. I sandwiched his thick cock between my tits as I worked him. He grabbed his phone and I smiled before tilting my head down to lick the tip of him I teased him for a bit before settling into a steady rhythm, quivering as a guttural moan escaped his lips.

"Holy Shit, Jen...You are so good at that!"

Pride flooded through me as I continued working his cock. There was something visually satisfying about watching his meaty cock being enveloped by my silky tits. His muscled core began to tremble slightly, signaling he was getting close. I stopped teasing his tip with my tongue to tell him, "Send it to Syn!"

He knew what I meant, grabbing his phone and recording as I lifted my tits up and down, stroking his throbbing cock. He rose his hips to match me, and when I took his head into my mouth he grunted, "Jen, I'm cumming!"

I groaned onto him as his orgasm struck, loving his moans and the way his hips bucked into me. I licked up every last drop of my brother's cum, pleased with myself for making him cum. I teased the head of his cock as he came, just like Syn had recommended over text, until he had nothing left to give. The taste of his cum was interesting with the strawberry flavored lube, but not bad. I kept teasing him until he got too sensitive and nudged me off.

"Fuck sis...that felt amazing."

I giggled joyfully, "I like making you cum..."

We cuddled for a while before Ty got up to use the bathroom. I got dressed so I could help him start preparing dinner since our parents would be home soon. It was nice being able to have him make me cum like that, but it was starting to make me antsy. I wanted him to fuck me already...I wanted him to claim me.

Whenever I thought of it, I couldn't stop the signals it sent to my lower half. A week seemed so far away.

***

Tuesdays are Tyler's longest day, since he has the most classes and work that day. He would likely get home around 4 or 5. I knew Syn got off work around 4 as well, so I mostly amused myself with packing and gaming.

Syn got here first, so we hung out and chatted while we waited for Ty. He got there about 20 minutes later, and I assumed we were going to have another fun quickie before our parents got here. As we chatted in the kitchen, I became aware that neither of them made any move toward the bedrooms, and there was a mischievous glint in their eyes.

Syn was the one who brought it up, "So...hey, Jen..." Her tone made me straighten my spine and was dripping with that predatory energy she used so well.

Ty added for her, "Syn and I have been talking. You know we want to make your first-time special right?"

I nodded. My palms began to sweat. Why did I feel like I was caught in spider's nest?

Syn continued in a sexy drawl as she draped her arms around me from behind, "I think we should add a bit of built up for it, you know, some suspense."

Ty took a pan from the cupboard and turned the burner on, "We think it would be fun if we did some edging until the big day."

The strangest mix of delight and terror coiled through my spine, like a serpent exploring its new home. I tried and failed to keep my nerves out of my voice, "E-edging?"

Syn sat down on the chair next to me before she replied, "Remember when I told you not to cum before you joined us? That's edging.

Ty looked at me with a wicked grin, "You can get yourself close..."

Syn finished for him "...but you aren't allowed to finish."

Fuck. I knew two things then. First, while I could lie and get off without them...I didn't want to lie to them. Second, this week would be the longest week of my life if I said yes.

Ty added oil to the pan before cutting some veggies, "We do it all the time, it makes the sex feel amazing."

Syn just used the tips of her fingers to turn my head to look at her, "We don't have to...but don't you think it sounds kind of fun?"

Why was it so hard to refuse her or Ty? The prospect of spending the next four days in agonizing torture didn't sound fun, but the orgasms I had were incredible last time. "It's...a little...It's kind of torturous...I guess."

The corner of Syn's mouth drifted slowly up into a smirk, "It is kind of torturous-"

Ty tilted his head back in emphasis as he added, "-but it's amazing when you get your release!"

The way Syn looked at Ty told me she was thinking of banging him right on the counter. She turned back to me with a similar look on her face as she eyed me over, "What do you think Jen?"

I could just refuse. I could say no...but a part of me didn't want to say no. Some sick, fucked up part of me knew that the payoff would be incredible. The thought of having my pleasure-giving brother within reach but being unable to touch him drove me into a frenzy. I looked at them for a long moment, debating internally before I asked, "W-would...would it really be that good?"

"Five days of edging?" Syn asked before she continued, "Pretty damn good." Her tone dropped to that sensual whisper that always sent shivers through me, "Your first time edging for five days...It will be incredible."

I turned to the stove to find Ty looking at me, examining my face. I saw the hunger in his eyes. He wanted this. I turned back to Syn and found the same in hers. They wanted this for such a long time...I wouldn't refuse them. "O-okay..."

Their wicked grins had me feeling like I had simultaneously made the best and worst decision of my life.

***

Wednesday, aka day 1 of edging.

I spent an embarrassingly long part of the morning trying to convince myself that this week would fly by. If I just didn't masturbate until like the day before, it wouldn't be easy!

They say that our brain doesn't process negatives well, that the more you try to not think about a pink elephant, the more difficult it is to not think about said elephant.

Basically, I screwed myself over from the start. I never had a problem not masturbating, but now that I had told myself I couldn't, the thought became irresistible. I distracted myself with job applications, video games and anime well enough, but the thought was always there.

The real challenge came though while Ty got there later in the evening. I figured this whole edging thing would mean we would be pretty hands off, so I was surprised when he greeted me with a deep kiss. He nibbled my ears and neck and he ran his hands up my sides.

I whispered, "So mean..."

He whispered right back, "I know."

He gave me one more good bite on the neck before he hopped in the shower.

We hung out watching movies and playing games, but I couldn't stop admiring him. Having him so tantalizingly out of reach was more frustrating than I thought. I had taken for granted the fact that I could jump him whenever I wanted to before yesterday.

Lesson learned, I guess.

We talked about the plan for moving in, and various things, but I was mildly distracted the whole time. He sat cuddling up to me on the couch, and as I looked at his lean muscle, or took in his scent, I wanted more of him. Not enough to break just yet, but I still wanted him.

I managed to finish that day without touching myself once, but it wasn't easy. The more I told myself I couldn't, the more my body seemed to demand it. Saturday seemed a lifetime away.

***

Thursday, or day 2 of edging.

This was going to be tougher than I thought. As it got closer to the weekend, I found myself increasingly distracted by thoughts like, "How big will Tyler's dick feel in me?" and "How many times will I be able to orgasm before I pass out?" I could already feel my nether regions beginning to nag me, a faint reminder. I had a renewed sympathy for people who just got out of a relationship, because I understood it now. When you are used to having something, and it gets taken away, that shit sucks!

To make matters worse though, today was Syn's half-day. She used this time to pack some of her stuff up, but that didn't stop her from sending me filthy texts.

Hey Jen, you'll never guess what I found!

I replied back, What?

She took a bit longer than usual to reply. When my phone went off it was a picture. Syn had a pink dildo with the head barely inside her.

Fuck.

She sent a text soon after, I also found my old strap on, so I could fuck you too if you wanted! 😉😗🍆

I knew I shouldn't, but I felt my hand drifting slowly downwards. I replied, You're so hot, Syn!

She replied, Thanks, gorgeous! I wish I were stuffing you right now instead of these boxes. Thinking of you has me all distracted.

You aren't the only one! I found myself sliding my shorts and panties down.

Oh? Are you touching yourself, Jen? I wanna see! 😗

I thought for a moment before I decided why not. I sent her a snap of me stroking my clit in slow circles. The touch electrified more than I thought it would, causing me to tremble slightly with each touch.

Mmmmm...God you look so delicious, Jen. Is it hard knowing you can't make yourself cum?

Ugh...don't remind me....

Oh, it's okay, Jen...Ty and I will make sure you cum more than enough times to make up for it. Good girls always get rewarded! 😉

Making myself stop before cumming the first time wasn't too bad.

But each time I felt my orgasm rise within me it became more and more difficult to break away. Eventually I got frustrated and pulled my shorts up, but my legs kept clenching as if they could fill me the way I so desperately needed right now.

Gradually the need faded, but the frustration didn't. As I played games, packed and texted Syn, the nagging from my core persisted. I found myself increasingly distracted with the urge to watch porn or read incest hentai.

When Ty got home, these urges got even worse. I couldn't stop my thoughts like, "Just jump him...you don't even have to fuck...beg him to make you cum. He won't say no to you if you beg hard enough."

While we were hanging out on the couch, he asked me what he should make for dinner, and I said he should make something easy. But my tone came off with a hint of annoyance that I didn't mean to direct at him.

He just smiled. After a short pause, he walked over to me to kiss me. He pulled off slowly to whisper, "Isn't it torture, baby sis?"

The lips on my face weren't the only ones that quivered at his words.

"It's...so mean." I breathed, he was leaning over me, but I wanted to feel him on top me. I wanted him.

He kissed me for a bit before heading to the kitchen to take some frozen chicken out to defrost. I couldn't hide my pout as I watched the tv. The lines of edging often blurred between sexy and mean, and it felt mean right now. Why would they do this to me?

I was lost in thought, so Ty scared me when he leaned the couch and whispered, "You're cute when you pout."

"Ty..."

He cocked a brow, waiting for me to finish.

But I knew I had no words. It wasn't him I was upset at. I agreed to this. "...never mind." I turned to my phone, still pouting.

I felt his breath on my ear and neck as he leaned down to whisper, "It'll be worth it...I promise."

I shuddered, the promise in his words sent familiar signals to my core. Even more so when I realized that tone held the same frustrated desire. He was suffering just as I was...

Why on earth do Ty and Syn do this each other? This sweet, cruel torture? Images of the first time I joined them came flooding back to me. I remember how hard I came, and how good it felt. These memories helped me understand why but didn't necessarily help with my eager libido.

I decided to help Ty prepare dinner, since I knew I would just keep imagining filthy things if I just sat there. He welcomed the help, though I noticed he would deliberately bump into me from time to time, and that his hands would graze my body longer than necessary.

As I diced some tomatoes, he said, "So Syn's mother bought us a new bed. It's a king."

I didn't look up from my cutting as I replied, "Oh?"

"Yup...apparently she got a good deal on it. It's big enough for the three of us."

I had just finished cutting and had set the knife down before he grabbed my sides from behind, pulling me into him.

"Best part is, the bedframe we got for it is just the right height." His tone dropped to that husky tone that drove me crazy, "I'll be able to take you from behind easily on it."

A little moan escaped my lips. I could feel his semi-hard cock though his shorts and began grinding into it. He thrusted back into me for a bit, but then pulled away.

"I take it you like that idea." He said with a little chuckle as he put an apron on to begin cooking.

I bit my lip, opting to stay silent.

Soon my parents got home, and we ate and talked as usual. They asked if I was fine, since I was even quieter than usual. I made up the excuse that I had a headache.

But it certainly wasn't my head that ached for attention.

***

Friday or day 3 of edging.

My eyes had slight bags under them in the morning, and my body felt tense. Mostly since I stayed up way too late edging. I just had one more day, but it felt like ages away. The past two days felt like two years.

I finished packing the bulk of my stuff, other than my computer and such, since I wouldn't be loaded my gaming rig into a truck. No, no, no...my baby (aka my PC) was going to be riding safely with me, probably sandwiched between pillows and blankets.

Of course, thoughts like these were drowned out by the demanding signals being sent to my brain from my core. I was developing a hair trigger to sexual stimuli now. Even slightly sexy things got reactions from me. I needed release so badly. Going three days without masturbating isn't hard...but edging for three days after waiting weeks to fuck your brother was torture. I needed to fuck. Syn, Tyler.... both. I didn't care. I needed to take the edge off.

I couldn't stop staring at him as he made breakfast. Every time he spoke, I thought about sitting on that mouth. Every time he moved those muscled legs, I thought about him thrusting into me. I needed him so badly.

I wasn't the only one. His voice had an edge of irritation that I could now recognize, and he was blatantly checking me out whenever he got the chance.

After eating we loaded the truck his friend's dad lent us. Syn was going to pick up the keys soon, and we wanted to at least get some of the non-essential stuff done so we had less to do tomorrow. We spent a good part of the day loading boxes and doing check in stuff.