Delectable Syn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty looked hesitant, "Are you...sure? I can be kind of rough in that position."

Syn answered for me, "Trust me, Ty, she wants it rough right now."

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright. Babe? Care to do the honors?" He asked as he moved his dick to her mouth.

Curiosity took hold of me. "Why do you suck him beforehand?"

He answered, "Foreplay helps a guy last longer." He looked like he wanted to say more, but Syn had just taken him into her mouth, replacing any lingering words with a groan.

I tucked that knowledge away for later as I began moving my fingers inside of Syn once more. She moaned around his dick as I did.

Once she deemed him ready, she pulled off of me, scooting further back on the bed. I realized she was making space for me so I could present my ass to him on the edge of the bed. I quivered as I realized Ty would be able to fuck me while standing up, allowing for maximum thrusting power...exactly how I caught them fucking in their room a lifetime ago.

Syn quickly got up and rummaged through a box in the closet, emerging with a familiar pink dildo. "Try this on me!"

I figured out how to use adjust the vibrator on it, and flashed a grin at Syn. I was going to make her cum all over our new bed with this.

She shot me a challenging look, "We will see how cocky you are when Ty is stuffing you."

I gasped as I felt his head at my entrance. He was testing to see if I was wet enough. Trust me...I was more than wet enough.

Syn positioned herself so I could work her pretty pussy while my brother used me. He swore as he put the head in. "God, Jen...that ass is unreal!"

I just smirked at Syn, "Then you should claim it!"

Both he and Syn groaned at that.

I wasn't able to keep my rhythm on Syn's pussy as he entered half-way into me. I swore reflexively as my walls clamped hard on his intruding cock.

Syn just groaned as she watched us, "Tight fit, cutie?"

I looked up her, silently mouthing, "So full!"

He waited while I adjusted to him again, and fortunately it didn't take as long as last time. I realized he wouldn't continue until I gave him the okay, so I told him "You can move again."

I clamped around him and screamed as he bottomed out, trembling as I felt how deep he was. He groaned as well, and I could only imagine how good the view looked for him as his thick cock was buried in my voluptuous ass.

I couldn't focus on fucking Syn with the dildo as I adjusted, but she just played with my hair. "Fuck, you both look so hot..."

I gave Ty the okay to start thrusting before turning my attention back to Syn.

She groaned as I began messaging her g-spot with the pink dildo. It was a good size, but the vibrations were intense, even on the medium settings.

A second later I groaned as I felt Ty pull nearly all the way out and slide back in.

"Fuck!" He groaned, "You're so tight, sis!"

I couldn't answer as I shook. Each thrust on my sensitive walls was mind-numbingly intense. When he sped up, I was going to be a flailing mess.

He pulled out and thrust back in again, causing me to moan into Syn's clit.

"I think she likes it, babe." She said seductively.

He grunted before thrusting a bit faster. I immediately began to tremble as I felt the new pace. From this angle, each thrust caused him to slide along my g-spot, and his balls slapped against my clit lightly. I was so royally fucked...

Syn began to tremble as well as I clicked the vibration setting one bit higher as I ground it into her. My tongue still stroking her clit in time with my brother's thrusts.

"You sure you ready for me to go harder, sis?" Ty didn't stop thrusting as he asked, making it hard to focus.

All I got out was, "Fuuuck..."

"You heard her..." Syn told Ty before she looked at me, "Tell us if it hurts or you want to stop."

Ty added, "Or scream 'Butterfoot', it's our safeword."

I just nodded I stared into Syn's gorgeous eyes, knowing I was about to be a spasming mess.

He adjusted his pace gradually, but the faster he got the more intense it became. My legs began to shake as he impaled me, and I couldn't stop moaning onto Syn's clit.

Finally, he reached a speed where his balls began slapping on my clit and I screamed into Syn.

Her breathing was uneven as she said "Fuck, you are so hot like that, Jen..."

The sound of flesh smacking wet flesh filled the room, as did the smell of our combined sex. My orgasm was rapidly approaching as each thrust brought me closer to the brink.

Syn's legs began to shake as well as she watched us, her insides being ravished by the vibrator.

I couldn't think. Couldn't even move. My orgasm would not be denied, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it.

Ty let out an animalistic groan, and it sent me way over the edge.

My orgasm crashed into me, turning me into a puddle of pleasure. My legs shook violently as Ty resumed thrusting into me. I screamed incoherently as the waves of pleasure robbed me of all words and thoughts. I was a slave to the sensations coursing through me as I felt Syn's orgasm begin.
She cried my name as she trembled beneath me, her nails digging into my back and scalp as she forced my head to her clit. I wasn't able to do much beyond scream into her as she bucked her hips into my tongue. Her moans blended with my own and made everything so much sexier.

Ty smacked my ass hard as he began thrusting even harder. I screamed as the sensations overwhelmed me. I began fucking Syn vigorously with the dildo now, trying to match it to Ty's pace. She groaned at the new pace.

"You two are so fucking hot!" Ty called out, his hips began bucking irregularly as he dug his fingers into my considerable ass.

Syn encouraged him, "Take her, baby! Make her yours!"

My orgasm was already building, and my legs began shaking again. Each thrust felt too good, and the assault on my g-spot was incredible. Knowing that my brother was going to cum soon sent me spiraling toward the edge.

I began moving the dildo with everything I had as I turned the vibration up and sped up my tongue. She was going to cum with us.

She cried and shook at the new pace. "Jen! Fuck!"

I knew my brother was close when he started thrusting so deep it hurt, but the pleasure far outweighed the pain as my orgasm flew over the edge!

"Fuck! Jen!" was Ty's warning.

Syn's followed suit, "I'm cumming!"

Ty impaled me as deeply as he would go as I felt his throbbing cock fill me with his seed, triggering the biggest orgasm of my life. Pleasure barreled through me. Every twitch of Ty's big dick caused my entire body to convulse as Syn screamed my name. Her shakes and shutters, and Ty's groans within me added fuel to orgasm, rising me to unprecedented heights of sheer ecstasy.

Ty came down first, but Syn and I stayed trembling for what felt like an eternity.

When Ty pulled out, I rolled over and collapsed on the bed. A moment later Ty did the same. No one spoke as our chest rose and fell. I felt Ty's load slowly drip out of me but made no movement...I was a puddle of jello...

Ty leaned over to kiss my forehead, "I love you, sis..."

The smug joy on his face was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

I awoke in the king bed alone, still naked. Judging from the light coming in from the windows, I'd say I was out for about an hour or two. I sat up, laughing when I noticed that our combined juices had stained the bed and dripped down my legs. My dark, shoulder-length hair was so messy it was more of a crazy, twisted forest.

But none of that mattered. What I noticed first was the blazing smile on my face.

I got up to use the bathroom and clean up. I debated putting clothes back on but decided against it. I knew I would feel super weird if I was the only one dressed. Besides, I lived here now, and there were no parents around to tell me I couldn't.

I bounced out of the master bedroom to find Ty cooking something and Syn lounging on the couch. They both had the same bright smiles on their face as they greeted me.

Ty had opted for a set of simple gym shorts, and his apron. Syn wore a see-through baby doll and a wicked grin as she saw me.

"Hey there gorgeous." She drawled out, suddenly losing interest in her phone. "I like what you are wearing." She added with a wink.

Ty just let out a low whistle that made me blush. "Seriously though...damn you look good."

I mumbled something about how they looked good too. I discovered they passed out too, but only for like 30 minutes. Syn said she tried to put a blanket over me, but I kicked it off. That's the wonders of having plump curves, I always ran a little warm.

I felt weird being totally naked, so I threw a thin shirt on while Ty finished up lunch. He made us a Japanese-style rice bowl with onions, bell peppers, and beef for lunch, saying he had a craving for it. Personally, I think he just wanted to spoil us.

We cleaned up our new kitchen. Our kitchen....it had such a nice ring to it. Anyway, we hung out on the couch while we let our food settle. Now that my pressing demand for sex had lightened, I was able to appreciate how comfortable it was living with them. But then again, they never made me feel like I needed to be anyone other than my clumsy, nerdy self. I doubted that would change now.

I helped Ty set up the television and the Wii U, though Syn didn't miss any opportunities to slap my ass. She was making the most horny comments out of all of us, and I realized that she hadn't gotten fucked by Ty yet. That would need to change later.

Syn got bored of Netflix quickly, cuddling up to me before she said, "So, did you have anything specific you wanted to do for your Welcum Party, Jen?"

Ty and I both laughed, forgetting that we decided to call it that as a joke. I shrugged, "Um...I was kind of distracted this week...to really plan anything."

Syn just nuzzled her face into my cheek, "Aww, Jen's first time edging for a week. I feel really bad, a week is a long time for a newbie to edge...sorry about that..."

Syn was taken aback when my smirk turned wicked for a change, "Oh it was hell...and I don't think I'm done paying you back for it!"

Syn stammered, "H-Hey! It was Ty's fault too!"

"Oh yeah! I have to pay you back for teasing me like that!" I turned to face him with a fake glare.

He leaned away from me dramatically as if I would attack him, placing his beer on the coffee table. "In my defense, you did wait naked on my bed with that amazing ass in the air. Do you have any idea how much willpower that took?!"

Syn's eyes widened, "Oh you're bad, Jen...that's so mean!"

I simply blushed and turned away, "I wasn't trying to be mean...I was just really horny!"

Ty muted the TV as his grin turned mischievous, "What about now?" He leaned toward me to bite my neck before he whispered, "Still horny, sis?"

As if I wouldn't still be horny, especially after he did that. I shivered as I felt Syn's hands lightly cascading down my back. "I-I....um...I think Syn needs to be fucked."

Her hands froze on my spine for just a second, "Oh? But it's your welcum party-"

"-and you are m-my...." I cut her off, but stalled on the word, "...girlfriend!"

Syn squealed with joy as she pounced. Her voice dropped into a sexy drawl, "Does that mean you are mine, Jen?"

"A-as if I didn't already belong to you both...sexy jerks."

Ty finished his beer while Syn giggled as she assaulted me with kisses. I heard him chuck the can into the bin before he said, "Shall we move to the bed? Or break in our living room?"

Syn smirked at me as she sat on top of me on the couch, "Well, Jen, what do you think?"

I thought for a moment before deciding, "That bed is really comfy..."

"Bed it is then." He held the door for us as we got up and walked to the bedroom.

There were no pretenses when we got there, Ty removed his shorts while Syn removed my shirt, revealing my silky pale tits once again.

Ty removed Syn's baby doll, and as soon as it was off, she threw me onto the bed, causing me too squeal. The hunger in her eyes as her eyes trailed over my curvaceous form made me feel desirable beyond words.

Ty laid next to me on the bed to kiss me as Syn began placed kisses along my collarbone, moving down to my breasts. I trailed my hands down the lean muscle of Tyler's chest, admiring the way his sun-kissed skin contrasted my own.

I squealed as Syn began to bite and suck on my nipples, and Ty leaned over me to bite my neck hard. They were marking their territory, and the thought made my lower parts quiver. These two gorgeous people...were mine, and I was theirs.

I arched my back, my pussy now begging for attention as I reached for Ty's erection. I groaned as I touched it, marveling at how big it felt in my little hands. I ran my fingers along his shaft in teasing strokes as Syn kissed her way leisurely toward my navel.

Ty ran a hand up my chest and toward my face, "Fuck...you both look so good."

The sheer awe in his eyes as he looked at us set something loose in me. A beast that I didn't even realize was still caged. I pulled him in for a deep kiss as I began stroking him intentionally.

Syn must've seen because she hastened her pace, getting down on her knees and began biting my thighs teasingly as she made her way to my mound. My body trembled as her tongue reached my clit, moaning into my brother's mouth. I was still sensitive from the edging, and her slow strokes sent lightning through me.

I gasped when I felt her finger enter me, and with a simple come-hither motion, she found my g-spot. Ty broke the kiss to whisper, "Do you like that, baby sis? Watching your badass girlfriend get you off?"

I whimpered, causing Syn to groan into me. She knew my spots and how to hit them, and my hips began to rock into her beautiful sun-kissed face.

Suddenly, Syn began to move her hand in an up and down motion, causing her to finger to vibrate rapidly against my g-spot. I gasped at the change in sensation, "Ooooh...fuck...."

I couldn't focus on stroking Ty anymore, the sensations were too intense.

Ty took one of my breasts in hand before sinking his teeth down on one my perky nipples. Syn's hand started to move faster, and my moans became louder. "Syn...Fuck!"

She just groaned into me; my hips began bucking wildly. Whatever she was doing was going to make me cum quick.

"Syn...don't stop...I'm gonna....!"

Her hand started moving even faster, and I couldn't finish that thought as my orgasm flooded me. My walls squeezed Syn's finger while I trembled around her. Between her tongue on my clit and Ty biting my nips, I was helpless against the pleasure they sent through me.

Gradually she slowed to a stop, and I was able to come down from my orgasm. Syn brushed her chestnut brown bangs out of her face before wiping my juices off her face.

"I love the way you cum, Jen." Syn said as she crawled back onto the bed.

"That...felt amazing!" I said as I moved to kiss her.

Pride shone in her face, "I can teach you if you like."

I nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, please!"

She giggled before turning her attention to Ty. "Care to uh, get him ready? Or shall I?"

I sat up, "I'll do it! Look at the progress I've made!"

I didn't hesitate to crawl over Ty on the bed to take him in my mouth. I couldn't take him all the way down my throat yet, but I could fit the head in for a few seconds before my gag reflex acted up. Syn grabbed a hair tie to hand it to me, and I realized that was probably another benefit to her short pixie-cut hair style. When I sank back down onto him, Syn gave me pointers, tilted my head slightly to adjust the angle. Thanks to her, I was able to take my brother deeper than before.

"Damn Jen! That's pretty good for just two weeks! Your technique is good, now it's just practice. I'm sure Ty won't mind."

Ty just huffed a laugh that turned into a groan as I sank him into my mouth again.

I pulled off of him, "Is that enough to get you ready Ty?"

"Trust me...it was enough. God you're getting so good at that!"

Love filled my smile, "Only for you." I turned to admire Syn's gorgeous form in the early afternoon light. "I want to watch you get fucked, Syn."

She giggled as she sandwiched me between herself and Ty to kiss me. "Good cause I need to be fucked so bad!"

Ty sat up, dropping his tone to a husky whisper, "How do you want it baby?"

Syn adjusted herself so she was ass up on the edge of the bed, ready to be fucked from behind, "Like this! It was so hot watching you fuck Jen like this."

Ty stood up and smacked her ass, causing her to squeal with excitement. Her ass didn't have the volume mine had, but it was firm and had a lovely bounce to it. She ordered me to position myself under her so she could eat me out before she grabbed her pink dildo.

"Have you ever used one before?" She asked, dragging the vibrating head against my clit.

"N-not...really" I said through my moans. I had used my gaming controllers before but never thought to buy any sex toys.

She moaned as Ty began to sink slowly into her. I caressed her cheek as I watched her eyes roll back. "Fuck, I missed you, baby!"

Ty just grunted as he bottomed out inside of her. Syn licked the tip of the dildo and turned it off before guiding it into my wet entrance. I shuttered as it entered me. It wasn't as big as Ty's dick, but it was a lot bigger than a finger. I moaned as she tilted it to make contact with my g-spot. Ty began to thrust slowly into her as a wicked glint filled her amber eyes.

She turned the vibration on, causing me to swear and shake with pleasure as the intensity on my clit overwhelmed me.

"Fuck...that's so hot, babe!" I heard Ty groan.

"Mmmm...I want her to cum all over our new bed." She moaned out.

I couldn't say anything as the intense vibrations made me tilt my head back, moans escaping from my lips. I had never experienced such direct stimulation on my g-spot before, and I was powerless against it.

Syn began attacking my clit with her tongue and I felt my eyes rolling back. "Fuck...Syn...Babe!"

She groaned her approval into me as Ty settled into a steady rhythm, thrusting his thick cock into her. I began to tremble more as I watched their hot bodies fuck. My orgasm began to rise, and I rocked my hips into the dildo the closer I got.

Syn started grinding the dildo into me, and I heard myself inhale sharply as she turned the vibration setting up a click. I knew I wouldn't be able to hang on for much longer.

Syn groaned as Ty began fucking her faster. She removed her mouth to look at me. "Jen...do you like how that feels?"

I nodded, bucking my hips more. I was so close.

She moaned, "Do you want to cum for me?"

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! I nodded in time with my hips, unable to speak. I was so close!

"Then beg for it."

She stopped moving the dildo as she took each of Ty's thrusts.

I whimpered, "Fuck...Syn, Please!"

She groaned deliciously as she began moving a bit more.

"Please, please, please! I'm so close!...I'm yours, Syn! Please!"

My legs were shaking now, I was on the right on the edge.

She smiled as her legs also began to tremble. "Cum for me, Jen."

I screamed her name as she sent me over the edge. My orgasm crashed through me, and my orgasm triggered hers as she screamed into my clit. We spasmed and twitched as the bolts of pleasure tore threw us. Tyler swore to himself, unable to look away from the two ladies he loved as we came. My fingers dug into her scalp and as I convulsed under her, and she clenched my thighs as she trembled.

Ty picked up his pace, causing Syn to scream again as he began fucking her hard. His hands dug into her sides as he pulled her further into his thrusts. Seeing it made me remember how good that felt, and I began rocking my hips into the dildo once more. I was still sensitive from the orgasm, but my lust for more was drowning out my body's complaints.