Delectable Syn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled to notice that Syn was just as fixated on me and Ty as I was on them. The blatant lust in her eyes made me want to throw her down and ride her face till I came. I wanted to watch her cum while my brother fucked me.

Basically, I was horny as fuck.

When you are horny, stupid ideas start to sound like great ideas, and it was that same horniness that compelled me to go to Tyler's room while I waited for him to get back. I knew we weren't allowed to cum, but I needed...something...anything to take the edge off.

So, I got ready for him and waited.

When he got home and entered his room, he found me, stark naked with my ass up in the air, bottle of lube in hand.

"Hey, Ty..." I didn't even bother to hide the impatience in my voice.

He exhaled as he took me in. I tilted my head to see a tent poking out in his cargo shorts.

"Hey, Jen..." his voice was husky and thick. "What's...what are...you are doing?"

"Waiting for you...I had an idea. We can't cum...but we can at least have fun right?"

He removed his shirt, tossing in the hamper, "What did you have in mind?" The frustration in his own voice was palpable.

I wiggled my sizable ass at him. Tempting him with it. "You could grind on me...using this," I added as I gestured to the lube.

His only answer was to begin planting kisses on my back and massaging my round cheeks. I was hypersensitized, and each kiss sent tingles along my body. As his face reached my eagerly awaiting rear-end, he began to bite and spank me. A moan escaped my lips each time he did.

I heard him unbutton his shorts and heard them fall to the floor. I expected to feel his thick cock pressed against my ass cheeks, but instead I heard him say, "No. if I do that...I won't be able to stop myself."

As I craned my neck to look back at him, he grabbed me and pushed me onto my side. I squeaked with surprise, and with one more push I was on my back at the edge of the bed.

"Ty...?"

"You're bad you know...tempting me like this..." The lust in his eyes was unmistakable. His breathing was shaky. He was struggling to hold himself back.

I groaned as I felt his hard cock brush against my clit. I looked up to see that his dick was positioned so he could grind himself on my clit but wouldn't actually enter me.

He began thrusting, so agonizingly slowly as the underside of him became slick with my juices.

"Yes! Please..." I couldn't stop myself from begging. I loved Syn and didn't to betray her...but I needed to cum. Just once...even a little one...

Each thrust sent sparks through my body as he ground himself on my sensitive clit. One little movement and he could be inside of me, and we both knew it.

He replied in a husky voice, "You're bad for tempting me like this you know...I think it's only fair that I punish you a bit."

Fear flooded me. What was he going to do? The fear was quickly replaced by shock as I felt the head of him prodding my entrance.

My lips quivered as I begged, "Please..."

I groaned as I felt the very tip of him enter me. Yes! I needed this. I needed him so badly. I'd apologize to Syn. I'd do whatever it took...I needed this.

With a groan, he pulled away. A moment later he kissed me on the lips before he put his boxers back on. "Mom and dad will be home soon," his words were matter-of-fact, but his tone was teasing, even if they were laced with disappointment.

I whimpered and whined, holding his torso.

He caressed my cheek, "Soon you can have me whenever you want. Look at how hard I am." His cock was throbbing and hard in his boxers, like it threatened to burst. "Won't you wait with me, little sis?"

I couldn't hide my pout as I let out a long, irritated sigh, "Yeah..."

"I promise it'll be worth it."

"It better be..." was all I said as I rolled off the bed to get dressed.

He simply grinned.

***

Saturday, day 4 of the hellish torture known as edging.

Fuck this.

No seriously.

It was so frustrating to be around a bunch of your friends and family when the two people you so desperately want to bone are RIGHT THERE!

So what if there was no furniture in there! I'd bang them on the damn floor.

My frustrated thoughts aside, moving in was a blur. Chelsey, a friend of mine, dropped by to help set up my room. Chelsey...wasn't really someone I had ever looked at sexually before. But in my sexually frustrated state, I found myself checking her out. Checking almost everyone out. I had to keep reminding myself that tomorrow I would get to cum all I wanted to.

Friends and family helped us unload and unpack the bulk of our stuff. The bed for the master bedroom was huge and looked super nice. Syn's mother had worked as an interior decorator before, so she gave us useful tips on where to put our furniture and such.

Our aunt came by to drop off some food for us, which was super nice of her, since we would be way too tired to cook.

When the day was over, Syn, Tyler, and I were all so exhausted we laid on the new bed. Even Sydney...the living ball of energy, didn't say or do much. Moving is hard fucking work...

I remember eating, and I remember flopping on the king bed and I vaguely remember Sydney snuggling up to me. But I don't remember much beyond that.

***

Day 5 of edging...I guess?

I slept like an incredibly lazy rock. My body was still a bit sore, but nothing a salt bath wouldn't fix.

I emerged to our new kitchen, which hadn't been completely unpacked yet, but was functional. The smell of bacon wafted through the air as Ty and Syn looked at me.

Syn spoke first, "Morning, beautiful...hope we didn't wake you."

Ty turned away from the bacon to admire me, "Morning, Sis, like the hair."

I just groaned, knowing that my hair was likely a mess. I totally got why Syn kept her chestnut brown hair in that lovely pixie cut of hers, I'll bet it was way easier to manage than the crazy dark mop I currently wore.

I noticed that everyone was far more casually dressed than I was. Ty wore an apron with no shirt, and his shorts. Syn wore a thin tank top with similar shorts, no bra. I looked down, realizing I had crashed wearing the clothes I was wearing yesterday, jeans, bra and t-shirt.

Syn laughed at me as I noticed. "Wanna get comfy, cutie?"

I noticed the same edge of frustration in her voice that Ty and I also had.

As I headed to my room to get dressed, the reality of the situation began to dawn on my sleepy brain. I was living with them now...we could do whatever we wanted with our free time.

I got lazily dressed in a tank top, no bra, and a light skirt before bounding happily out of the room to go brush my teeth. It didn't feel real. The past week felt like years...and then I remembered why. God, I was horny. I brushed my teeth, my hair and put my glasses on before bounding out of the room.

Syn remarked on my clothing choice, "Now that's what I'm talking about! That's much better huh?" She and Ty didn't even hide the fact that they were watching my tits bounce as I walked.

Ty smiled as he handed me a plate of eggs, French toast, and bacon. His smile turned into a smirk as he said, "Eat up, Jen...you are gonna need your energy today."

Syn opened a bottle of champagne to make mimosas, adding "Hell yeah you are!"

As we ate, Syn and Ty laid down their basic plan. We would take turns taking Epsom salt baths to recover from yesterday, with the girls going first at Ty's insistence. After that...

"We are going to fuck like newlyweds till we pass out!" Syn said.

We cleaned up the kitchen before Syn and I headed to shower. Normally we would have just showered together, but it was easier to transition from shower to bath in the separate bathtubs. The Epsom salt and warm water did wonders for my sore body.

I could hear that Syn didn't take nearly in the bathtub as I did, but somehow that didn't surprise me.

I lay relaxing for a while. Knowing that soon, I was going to get my release. I wanted to be ready for it.

Because when my brother got out of that fucking bath, I was going to fuck him and Syn both until we couldn't fuck anymore.

I rinsed off any remaining Epsom salt and hopped out. I didn't bother getting dressed as I headed toward the living room/kitchen.

Syn was sitting on the couch with a towel draped around her neck. Her smile was so beautiful and terrible when she took in my naked form. "Well hello, gorgeous..."

I strode right up to her, trying not to trip on my own two feet. I was far too horny to be shy around these two.

Her lips found mine and her hands greedily began to roam on my body.

She broke off to look me in the eye, "Once Ty gets out of there...are you ready?"

I just grabbed her hand and placed it between my legs, letting her feel how wet I was. A moan escaped my lip as she slowly flicked my clit.

"Let's go wait for him on the bed."

The shower turned on, indicating Ty was washing off any remaining Epsom salt before we heard it turn of.

My heartbeat was thunderous, and my body quivered with anticipation. I needed this so badly. This wasn't just about cumming...it was a release in so many ways. I wanted to belong to my brother and Syn completely....

Syn didn't wait for Ty though, she climbed on top me, kissing me intently. The lust in those beautiful amber eyes made me feel like the sexiest woman in the world as she began to nibble my neck and ears. I arched my back into her as I moaned. My body was so sensitive...so desperate for release. I could feel Syn's rapid heartbeat on my hands as I cupped her breast. She shivered with each touch.

I wasn't the only one desperate for release.

Ty emerged from the bathroom connected to the master bed to find Syn and I caressing each other.

Her head moved to my crotch as I watched his cock stand to attention. God it looked so thick, so meaty...and he was going to claim me.

Syn didn't waste any time. She went straight for my clit with delicate flicks, my hypersensitized clit shot lightning through my body with each pass.

One stroke of her devious tongue.

Then another.

I could already feel my orgasm rising, I was so desperate for release and each stroke of her tongue was pushing me steadily toward it.

My hips began to rock into her as I called her name. I was begging at this point. To anyone. Tyler, Sydney, God...anyone...

Please let me cum.

I was so close. One or two more flicks is all it would have taken,

But she pulled away.

"Nope...you are gonna cum...on this," Syn gestured to Tyler's fully hard cock. "Just let me get it ready for you."

It looked plenty ready to me, but I didn't say anything.

I watched as she sucked the head of his cock teasingly, drawing a groan from his lips as she swirled her tongue around him. She didn't suck him for long before she pulled off. "There...hopefully that'll help."

Tyler grabbed an odd triangular pillow and told me to put in under my hips. The desire burning brightly his earthy-brown eyes as he admired me.

Syn adjusted the pillow under me before she said, "It'll help him fill you deep." She turned to Tyler, "Don't hurt her now."

Tyler gave her a look we both understood. Ty would never hurt me. I knew that.

He positioned himself at my entrance and swore as he took in my body lying there.

I knew I was plenty wet for him. Every fiber of my being wanted him inside me.

"Are you sure about this, Jen?" His voice shook as he asked, even though I could tell he was straining to hold himself back.

I held my arms out for him, "Please, Ty...make me yours."

I gasped as the first few inches entered me slowly, and my hand clasped Syn's hand tightly. "Fuck..." I swore softly.

Syn just caressed my cheek, "Does it hurt?"

"No...he is just...big..."

Ty softened his voice, "Let me know if it hurts...sex should never hurt."

Syn added, "Not unless you want it to."

When he slid most of the way inside me, my whole body reflexively clamped around him as I swore. "Fuck..."

"You okay?" Syn asked lovingly.

"So...deep!" was all I could say. He was deep, way deeper than I could ever go with my fingers. He felt so big inside me, and I could feel my wet walls squeezing him. It took me a few moments to get used to his girth. Ty just kissed me as I did. Slowly I released my death grip I had on him with my legs and arms so he could thrust more. I gave him a nod to keep going.

A moment later I once again clamped around him as I felt him bottom out inside of me. This time I screamed, "Fuck!" My body began to tremble and shake as he split me in two. He was so fucking deep...

Syn let out a sexy moan, "Is she tight, baby?"

Tyler groaned, "So fucking tight..."

Again, it took a few moments to get used to him. He was big...and even my very wet pussy was having trouble accommodating his size. I slowly released him once again.

"You can...thrust now."

He slowly pulled his cock nearly out all the way, before slowly thrusting all the way. A long moan escaped my lips. I had been so close from Syn's tongue, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

Ty pulled out again before rocking his thick cock into my tight walls. "Fuck....that feels so good..." His breathing was jagged, and he was trembling with restraint,

Ty settled into a steady rhythm, sliding his girth in and out of me, each time he bottomed out made my legs shake. My orgasm was coming and fast.

"Ty...I can't hold on..."

"I'm getting close too."

Knowing that he was going to cum in me soon sent my body into overdrive. My hips began bucking into him in time with his thrusts making him hit even deeper. I groaned into his neck as my legs shook. His thrusts became more frantic and I could feel him beginning to pulse within my walls. His hips began bucking faster.

My orgasm would denied no longer.

"Ty!"

"Jen!"

I exploded on to him as I felt my brother filling me with a thick load of his cum. My entire body shook as I clamped onto my brother, a week's worth of denied orgasms slammed into me. I couldn't speak...couldn't even think as the powerful waves of pleasure flowed through every part of my body. My toes curled and my legs trembled uncontrollably, and my brother's grunts and moans sent bolts of pleasure down my spine. I dug my nails in his muscled back as he emptied himself in me. The ultimate taboo.

I was his...I was finally his.

I would never let him go. Never.

We laid there for a long while, catching our breath.

Ty caught his breath first, "Sorry..."

Confusion flared on my face. The fuck was he sorry about?

"That...I didn't last long."

My face softened into a warm smile as I felt tears pooling in my eyes. "Neither did I...You idiot pleaser..."

"God, that was so hot!" Syn's face was flushed and she was trembling. One hand toyed with her pussy, but I could tell from her shaking that she wasn't letting herself cum.

"Okay, Syn...It's...um...it's your turn."

She cocked a brow as she looked at me. "Oh?"

I tried to look confident as I pointed to my face. "Your turn."

She squealed with delight as she adjusted herself. I felt Ty start to pull out, but I wrapped my thick thighs around his torso. "No!"

They both froze.

"Stay in me!"

Their smiles widened. Ty shifted his weight back, so he could kneel on the bed. He was only about halfway in me this way, but it worked.

With the way clear, Syn climbed onto my face, groaning when my tongue brushed against her clit. I could tell she was kissing Ty since her moans were muffled.

She began to shake after the second pass of my tongue. I heard her break the kiss to swear, "Fuck...I'm so close..."

"Is my cute sis gonna make you cum, Syn?"

She whimpered, and I sped up as I heard it. Every part of her body was trembling, aching for release. She shuddered each time I flicked her clit.

After a few more passes, she exploded on top me, drenching me in her juices as a massive orgasm crashed into her. I gripped her ass, digging my fingers into her as she trashed on top of me, teasing her clit as she screamed. Her legs trembled around me. I felt Tyler begin to thrust reflexively in and out of me, causing me to moan into her.

When she came down, she got off my face, and Ty pulled out of me at the same time.

I heard Tyler swear as his juices leaked out of me, which Syn quickly moved to lap up. Knowing Syn was eating a brother and sister's cum at once was unbelievable hot.

Syn and Ty sandwiched me as we cuddled for a minute, laughing at the rush our release had given us. I was a little sore sure, but not nearly enough to stop me. We had been denied for a week, and my body demanded more.

Syn looked like she really wanted to say something, and I got the sense that she wanted more too. Uncharacteristically, I spoke up first, "That was...so good! But...I need more."

Ty looked at me lovingly, "You don't have to push yourself for us, I'm sure you are sore."

Frustration danced on my face, "You don't have to be so gentle with me...I don't need lovemaking right now...I need to be fucked! Syn does too!" I wasn't entirely sure if that was true, but the little growl that came from her lips told me I wasn't wrong. "Even if it hurts...I need you both SO badly!"

Syn's smile turned predatory, indicating that I had set the beast free, "Mmm...and here I was holding back for nothing." She crawled over me to kiss me, pinning my arms on the bed as she bit my neck hard enough to leave a mark.

I gasped as she bit me. I was only vaguely aware that Ty was moving off of the bed. When she began moving for my breasts, I pushed her off, rolling that beautiful fit figure onto her back. She groaned at my unexpected show of force. I bit her neck for a bit before sliding down her silky caramel torso toward her mound.

I didn't waste time. I went straight for her clit as I placed my finger inside of her. The last week was a living hell...time for some payback.

I began working her clit in tandem with my fingers on her sensitive G-spot. She moaned as I did. I knew she had been edging just as much as I had been, and that she was going to be very sensitive down here. So, I stroked her in slow, tantalizing strokes, savoring how each one caused her body to shake under my touch.

Her fingers dug into my scalp as she gasped, "Shit...that's so intense!"

I just moaned into her as I slowly picked up the pace, but still kept it teasingly slow.

"Like what you see, baby?" I heard her tell Ty.

I took my lips off of Syn to see that Tyler's dick was rising to attention at the sexy show.

I replaced my lips on her clit and hastened my pace, causing her to swear at the intensity. I knew she was starting to get close by the bucking of her hips.

I heard Ty whisper to her from the other edge of the bed, "I like watching you cum for Jen like this..."

"Ty...It's so good!" She let out a moan as she looked up to kissed him. He reached down and gave one of her nipples a pinch, causing her to arch her back further.

I slid a second finger into her, marveling at how tight the week of denial made her. Her walls clamped around my fingers as I began alternating my fingers against her g-spot. She broke the kiss to groan, "Jen! That's-"

She didn't get to finish that thought as her orgasm crashed over her. I slowed my fingers, but didn't stop, nor did I let up on her clit. She bucked her hips wildly with each stroke and those sexy thighs trembled around my head. Her hands held my head tightly to her clit as she ground herself into me. I was addicted to those moans, and each one made me want to hear another.

Syn was still shaking lightly as she came down from her orgasm, but I didn't remove my fingers as I smiled innocently at her. She flashed a grin at me, an idea had come over her.

"Ty...I think you need to fuck her from behind."

I didn't bother to hide the excitement on my face as I looked at Ty, "Yes! Please?"