Delectable Syn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's snuggled up to me plenty of times before, but that was before I saw the explicit images of her earlier. I became increasingly aware of the contact between us, and it distracted me from focusing on the race. Whenever she became excited, she would jump off the couch a bit, causing both of our tits to bounce. I caught Ty peeking, and not just at Syn's bouncing beauties. Syn won as a result and did a little victory dance on the couch before kissing me on the cheek.

I was caught off-guard by it that I squeaked a bit, to my embarrassment. Syn pretended not to notice saying "See, I told you she was my good luck charm".

Ty pointed out that her methods were hardly fair, which she deemed irrelevant. She squeezed me tighter as she told him "Not my fault you have two hot ass girls in your life, seems like your problem, honey-boo!"

I couldn't tell if she was extra clingy or not and tried to work out if it was intentional or not. I couldn't tell one way or another. She was surprisingly hard to read.

We spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out until my parents came home, and we set about making dinner. Syn ate with us as usual, as my parents adored her. She has a way of energizing a room, which I suspected my parents appreciated as they came home exhausted from work.

When my parents were in the other room, she kissed me again on the cheek before she told me "That was fun, lets hang out again. We love when you join us." The suggestive look she gave sent ice through my veins, but in a flash, it was gone, replaced by her usual cheerful smile.

I had a rough time sleeping that night. A maelstrom of questions, thoughts and feelings swirled in my head. Images of the day replayed continuously in my head. Did Syn see me? If so, would she have told Tyler? He didn't seem any different, but I definitely caught him at my staring at my tits on the couch. It made me wonder how often he does that. I often stare at the ground when I walk, so maybe I just never noticed?

Had my brother really been fantasizing about me, and if so, for how long?

I tried over and over to come up with answers and only found more questions.

What about Sydney? She has always been flirty with me, but I figured it was part of her personality. Does she...like me?

That thought sent familiar signals to my nether regions, but I was distracted by the dawning realization I was having. I thought back to some of my friends growing up and remembered that I would catch myself checking them out. I always told myself that I was just looking at their clothes, and told myself it was normal...

But today...it wasn't just Tyler's big dick that got me horny. I wanted to touch Sydney too, the fantasy of being fucked by Ty while eating Syn's wet pussy got me seriously turned on.

But right now, it made me realize yet another truth: I'm bisexual.

With that thought, my entire life started making more sense to me. I could remember instances where pretty girls or stories would turn me on, but I always just attributed them to hormones, or some other explanations. Was that why Syn made me so nervous all this time?

I remembered Tyler mentioning that Syn was bi as well. I rolled onto my side as I sorted through my thoughts. When did she find out? I doubt it took her as long as it took me.

Questions popped in and out of my thoughts until one snagged my attention: Had Syn ever been with another girl?

The thought sent trickles between my legs.

Did Ty know? Had they ever had a threesome?

Syn's voice flooded through my thoughts "I want to make your sweet, baby sister cum all over us."

Fuck.

They wanted a threesome alright. They wanted an incestuous, forbidden threesome with me, their shy nerdy baby sister.

I didn't know which was more taboo, the fact that my brother and his gf fantasized about having a threesome with me, or the fact that the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to make it happen.

Soon after I worked my way to another orgasm and sleep claimed me.

***

Over the next few days I decided to test my theory. I analyzed the usual porn and erotic manga I watched and read, looking for proof of my attraction to girls. I decided to go looking for lesbian porn to see how much it aroused me. Surprisingly, lesbian porn was hit and miss, but threesomes usually hooked me. Of course, there was one tag that never failed to draw my interest: Incest. Sis/sis, bro/sis, mom/son...I consistently found everything sexier when incest was involved. Was I always this fucked up?

I also couldn't help but notice how attractive my brother was over the next few days. I had never really appreciated how handsome he was. I found myself finding excuses to talk to him. After much debate, I decided to slowly wear more revealing clothing around him to see if he noticed. He did and would sneak glances at me when he thought I wasn't looking. This continued for few more days until Syn came over on that fateful day a week or so later.

***

It was a Monday afternoon. Ty said he needed to go pick up some things from the store before Syn came over later. It was a warm day, and I moved to the living room where the AC worked better.

Suddenly, the door popped open, which made me jump since there was no way Ty could have been back that quickly. A moment later Syn bounced through the doorway singing "Surprise bitches, guess who got off work early!"

"H-hey Syn!" I got out, recovering from being startled.

"Sorry, Jen, didn't mean to scare ya!" She looked around the room before asking "Where's Ty?"

"He actually just left; he was going to the store to get some stuff. I was actually texting one of my friends to see if we could hang out later."

"Oh?" she mused, setting her bag down and walking over to me. I noticed it then, there was something different in her approach, something predatory. She sat close to me as she asked, "And why would you do that? You aren't getting tired of us, are you?"

"N-no! that's not it," I managed to say, blush rising to my cheeks, "I just thought that..." but trailed off.

"That?"

I couldn't look her in the face, so I turned away and muttered, "That you guys would want some...some space."

She stayed quiet until I looked at her. "You know I was actually hoping to catch you alone one of these days, I feel like we always hang out with Ty and never get to have any girl time, you know?"

Was this her trying to change the subject? Or was she bating me. Either way, I was curious so I asked, "O-oh yeah?"

"Yeah, like, you know we could talk about girl stuff, things that we couldn't talk about around Ty"

I felt my palms starting to sweat a bit but couldn't figure out why. I laughed nervously before asking, "Like what?"

I still remember the face she made then. Her grin was a thing of terrifying beauty, equal parts sultry and predatory, as she turned fully toward me on the couch. "Like the kinds of things you do in your gaming chair when you think I'm not listening".

My entire being froze. I have never been more still in my life. I didn't dare to even breathe.

"W-what do you-" but before I could say any more, she put a finger to my lips and moved her face close enough to kiss.

Her voiced dropped to a tone that sent tingles down my spine. "I know you watched us last week, Jen." She wrapped her arm around my waist, pulling us closer. "I also heard your cute, sexy moans outside your door after."

My cheeks may as well have been on fire. I wanted to run, to hide, but like a rabbit paralyzed by a lion's roar, I just sat there, helplessly.

Her eyes glazed over slightly, "I wish I could've watched you get yourself off, Jen. Hearing your cute little moans made me want to bust in and ravish you."

It was hard to breathe. I was caught, prey stuck in a trap...and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to escape.

"Knowing you watched us has been driving me crazy, Jen. I have been on fire all week because of you." She began caressing the side of my face with her fingers, and she kept glancing toward my lips, but didn't move closer. "I didn't tell Ty by the way" she added with a wink "That's our little secret. But I could tell him if you wanted." She ran her fingers down my neck and I couldn't stop my involuntary whimper.

I noticed I wasn't the only one who was getting turned on, and in her eyes I found a hunger that broke any will and reason I had left. I wanted her to kiss me...I wanted her to do whatever she wanted to me.

"God, Jen, I could kiss you right now-"

Yes, yes please do!

"-but I'm not sure if could stop myself if I did."

I didn't want her to stop.

Agonizingly, she pulled away from me, looking me in the eyes before continuing, "I'm not into mixed messages, Jen, you know that, right?"

I nodded slowly, unable to speak.

"I love your brother; I don't want you feeling guilty about ruining us or anything..."

The car pulled up in the driveway, meaning Tyler was back. Her only acknowledgment was to gently guide my gaze back toward her.

"I want to be straightforward with you. I want you Jen. I've wanted you for a long time."

I exhaled; her words unwound me in ways I could not explain.

"But I won't go any further if you don't want me to, and I won't jeopardize my relationship with Ty, as much as I want to. He needs to be okay with it too."

I just stared at her, unsure of what she was trying to tell me.

"I know how to get him to agree though...if that's what you want."

The answer must have been on my face, because she continued, "Next time you catch us, feel free to join us." She kissed me teasingly on the lips.

The doorbell rang, and we could see that my brother had his hands full of groceries. As Syn got up to get the door for him, she turned and said, "He wants you too, Jen. We both do."

I was only vaguely aware of the conversation between her and my brother, about how he was surprised to see her and all that. We all unloaded groceries, but my mind was on another planet, trying to make sense of all that just happened. My body still tense, like I was waiting for a trap to spring. While I was grabbing the last bag, Syn came over to help close the back when she hugged me from behind and whispered, "If I ever do anything you don't want, tell me to stop. Okay?"

I didn't say anything, only exhaled, my entire body was sensitive from earlier, and her breath on neck was torturous bliss. I realized she expected a response when she didn't let go, so I muttered "Okay".

I heard her excited giggle before I felt her hands lightly cup my ass cheek before she released me. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked toward the house, and she made it clear a moment later when she said, "Damn you're hot, Jen."

I couldn't stop my face from blushing, which caused my brother to ask if I was feeling alright. We mingled as we put the groceries away, but all I could think about was how hot they were, and how horny I was. I've never felt the way Syn made me feel on the couch, like I would have done anything she asked of me.

I would have done anything...willingly.

I debated just asking them if we could fuck now, but I soon learned their plan for the day: apartment viewing. Disappointed, I thought at least if they leave, I can take care of my horniness a bit.

That's when Syn said, "You know Ty, why don't we ask Jen to tag along? We have already considered asking her if she wanted to room with us."

Tyler and I were both shocked, but for different reasons. It became clear that while they discussed the possibility, he didn't expect it to be revealed to me so suddenly.

Me? I was shocked that Syn and Ty had thought this far in advance in their schemes. Before I could answer, Syn took me by the arm and said, "It'll be fun! Plus, I value your input and if you move in with us, you should have a say in it!"

I just blinked at her, trying to sort out this sudden proposal. When Ty was planning the best route to take to view all of them, I felt a hand trail up the back of my t-shirt. Syn whispered, "You don't have to go, but we may get to play a bit while Ty is distracted."

I decided to go with, despite my current desires. The thought of fooling around with Syn was hard to resist after so much teasing.

In the car, while Tyler was protesting about Syn "dragging" me along, I noticed that he was eager to ask for my input as well. After the first apartment, I decided to ask them, "Have you guys really been thinking of having me as a roommate?"

Ty said carefully, "We had discussed it...Are you mad?"

"No..." I answered truthfully "I guess I just, I didn't...You know I'm not working now, right?"

Ty answered as he turned the car into the next listing. "Yeah, why?"

"I mean...how would I pay for rent dummy?!" I asked, convinced that Ty was just teasing me.

Syn laughed in the passenger seat while Tyler parked the car. He turned around and said "Jen, you know that doesn't matter to me. You are my sister; I don't mind taking care of you while you figure things out."

"But that's not fair to you and Syn!" I protested as we stepped out of the car.

Ty threw his arm around me, claiming "It's an older brother's job to take care of his baby sister! Besides, we like having you around." He said sounding brotherly, innocent.

"You know I won't complain" Her grin towards me was anything but.

As we looked at the second place, Tyler had a bunch of questions for the landlord, leaving Syn and I to examine the rooms. I tried to stay focused on helping them brainstorm how each of the rooms could be used.

In the master bedroom I started saying "I guess here you could-"

But was cut off by Syn pushing me against the wall. "-throw you down and have our filthy way with you? That's what I was thinking at least."

Fuck...

She began planting little kisses on my neck, while her fingers grabbed my love handles, trapping me between her fit body and the wall. Normally thoughts like "this is moving too fast" or "should I even be doing this" would have popped up in my head. But after earlier, I wanted this too badly. Wanted her too badly to care.

She trailed her fingers down my stomach as she gently peeled the elastic of my skirt away and slipped a hand in, trancing the wet spot in my undies as she cooed. "Guess I'm not the only one who is turned on."

She ran her fingers along my pussy lips though my panties, causing me to exhale slowly. Just as she was about to begin moving more deliberately, we heard Tyler's conversation with the landlord end, and he began looking for us. She kissed my cheek before breaking away.

At listings 3 and 5, she continued to tease me, getting me riled up enough that I couldn't ignore it, but we were always interrupted before we could get farther. It left me frustrated as fuck. On the way home, I heard my phone buzz, seeing a text from Syn in the front seat. Still pouting, I checked it.

You okay, Jen? I'm sorry about this, I'll thought Ty would take a lot longer than that

It's okay, I'm just ...I hit enter without finishing it, unsure of what to say.

Before I could type the rest of my response she replied. Horny? Me too Jen...you are so sexy

I decided to be honest with myself and type back. Not as sexy as you

I don't know about that...but you really think I'm sexy?

My sexual frustration was clipping my patience, and I found that I was less able to filter myself. Impulsively I replied, there's a reason all my game characters have short hair like you, hit send, and immediately regretted it.

She and Tyler struck up a convo for a while, so she couldn't reply back until we were almost home. When she did reply, it read you should show me! 😉

We pulled into the driveway before I could reply. We got down, grabbed some water and rested for a bit before Tyler began making dinner for us. Syn surprised me by saying, "You should show me that game you have been playing, Jen."

Tyler spun with his brows raised in a dramatic pose of shock, "You are interested in an MMO??"

Syn laughed and said "Shut up! Maybe I would really like it, I just haven't tried it."

Ty turned back to the stove saying "$5 says she gets bored halfway through!"

She only laughed before gently grabbing my arm and saying "let's prove his dumbass wrong"

When we got to my room I instinctively woke up my computer and clicked the login button. I was interrupted by a hand on my side as Syn said, "You can show me that later...," dropping all pretenses of wanting to see my character. "I love to tease but not that much, sorry about that," she whispered as she ran her hands along sides "Let me make it up to you?"

I said nothing as she guided me to the bed, pulling down my skirt. "Tyler will get suspicious if we take too long, but I didn't want to leave you like this," she cooed as she ran her hand along my panties. She kissed me and said "I can stop if you-"

"-No!" I cut her off, a day's worth of frustration eating away at me.

Sydney's grin was contagious "I wish I could take my time with you and do this right..."

She pulled my undies aside as she began furiously working my now very sensitive clit. I felt my orgasm rising faster than ever before. Every flick made me twitch. I had never needed to cum so badly. She leaned in to kiss me, but I wanted to make sure there were no more bullshit teasing kisses; grabbing the back of her hair I pushed her face into mine. She groaned, biting my lower lip. My hips began rocking into her as I got closer to the brink.

"God, Jen ..." she groaned as she worked my clit.

"S-Syn...I..." I managed to groan out

"Do it baby, let me get you off."

My orgasm was quick and brutal as hours' worth of teasing were condensed into a single moment.

However, because of the long build up, it didn't leave me satisfied, and instead I found myself greedily wanting more.

I began to reach for her booty shorts, I needed to touch her, needed more of her. She moaned as I fumbled with her button. When I finally managed to get them off, I found that her lace black panties were soaked.

"If Tyler weren't here, I would make you cum so hard you couldn't walk the next day, Jen."

"Go tell him, I don't care anymore...I need you so badly..."

Syn groaned, clearly contemplating the idea as I reached to pull her sexy lacy undies aside and found her clit. She swore under her breath as I clumsily attacked her clit with my fingers, unable to get a good angle to do it properly while she leaned over me. She was about to move to the bed when I heard the worst imaginable sound at that moment, my dad's car in the driveway.

I was crestfallen, and I could see that Syn was too.

She leaned over to kiss me and said, "It's okay Jen, you know why?"

"Why?" I said bitterly, unable to hide my discontent

"Because Ty and I both have Thursday off."

Comprehension dawned on me slowly. They would be home, and if I wasn't there...

She saw it in my face as she buttoned her shorts, "I'll convince Ty to leave the door open."

I jumped up excitedly, "I could pretend to have a hangout with Chelsea!"

Syn smiled, tapping her finger to her temple as she nodded, "Mm-hmm, drive off for a bit, then come back unexpectedly...oops! He won't have the willpower to say no when he is turned on. He wants you so bad Jen. He is mostly worried about not making you hate him, and he...doesn't want to hurt you."

Right around then I heard my father greeting Tyler, cheerfully exclaiming that he got to leave work early for the first time in months.

"I could never hate him" I said aloud, "and I know he wouldn't do that."

She just smiled as she got off the bed. We tidied our hair and clothes until we looked presentable again, but before I opened the door Syn grabbed my arm and said "Jen, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I know I can be, well you know me, but if you don't show up on Thursday, I won't be mad."