Delectable Syn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to find the right words, I silently lead her over to my computer, typed in my password, and logged in. She watched me quizzically. Within minutes, Ashrayla Dawnstar, my online character popped onto the screen. Syn noticed the similarities immediately. Then I logged in and summoned my retainer and showed her that it looked strikingly similar to my brother. She looked toward me, understanding washing over her as I said "I think I've wanted this for longer than I realized..."

Syn bent down to kiss me before we went to the kitchen to join my dad and brother.

Tyler asked if she lost interest and it took me a bit to remember than he thought I was showing her my game. Syn was quicker on the recovery, telling him "It's pretty cute, but I think I would just play with the character creator the whole time," she said as she winked at me.

My head was in a cloud throughout dinner. I vaguely remember my mother getting home, and them asking how the apartment hunting went. We ate and chatted as usual, but I was quieter than usual, lost in thought.

Eventually it got late and Syn had to head home.

That's one thing I decided I would be happy about if I moved in with them...she wouldn't have to drive home. The house always seemed a little quiet without her.

As I went to bed that night, I planned out my Thursday, dreading the next two days of anticipation.

***

Just as I thought, the next two days seemed to drag on forever. On Tuesday, I couldn't stop thinking about the previous day, and got myself off so many times I made my clit sore. Ty was busy with work all day on Tuesday, so I basically had the house to myself. I even got myself off in Tyler's room, during which I couldn't help but wish it was him fucking me instead of my hands. I finally decided to give my swollen clit a break, so it didn't fall off by the time Thursday rolled around.

I used this time to go to the pharmacy and pick up another birth control pack and a bottle of lube. I didn't know if we needed it, but I wanted to be ready for anything. The rest of the day I attempted to distract myself with various video games, anime and other crap, but time seemed to flow like frozen syrup.

Wednesday was even worse. Time seemed to stop all together. I would check the clock after what surely felt like 3 hours and learn that only 20 minutes have passed. I kept switching from hobby to hobby like an overexcited puppy that can't decide what toy to play with. In the afternoon, I couldn't resist the urge to keep touching myself when I thought of what tomorrow might bring. First though, I sent Syn a text to make sure the plan was still on, which she assured me it was.

She also gave me a single, villainous directive: "Don't cum at all tonight. You can get yourself close, but you can't cum until I make you tomorrow. Promise?"

Fuck me...I was going to die. This was hell. My sick, forbidden, raunchy hell.

I texted back "I promise". A few moments later I sent another one, asking "Are you sure Ty will be okay with this?"

About 10 minutes later I received her reply "Don't worry, Jen. He will be. Trust me."

Like the good little shy girl I am, I left it in her capable hands.

My hands felt less than capable however as I teased my wet opening to the brink of orgasm only to let it fall back down...

Over

And over

And over again.

I had a hard time falling asleep, excitement and nervousness danced around me. Fortunately, the accumulated sleep deprivation of the past few days won in the end, and I was lulled to a fitful sleep around 3am.

***

It was finally Thursday, and my excitement was palpable. I took a shower and got dressed, deciding to wear my sexiest red lingerie but took some time choosing the rest of my outfit. I had to wear clothes that were appropriate enough to wear at the mall, but sexy enough to make me feel confident. I finally settled on a light skirt quickly but tried on several different tops before I decided on one of my favorite V-neck t-shirts.

Ty made breakfast as we chatted, but I noticed a slight edge in his voice as he spoke.

After he ate Ty said, "So sis, do you uh, got any plans today?"

I could've sighed out of relief, but I had to pretend I didn't know what was happening. "Uh...I'm not sure, why what's up?"

"Oh well, Syn and I had the day off, so-"

It was my turn to tease him. "Do you two need some alone time?" I asked as I poked him in the rib, causing him to laugh.

"It's not like that..."

"So, I should cancel my day at the mall with Chelsea?"

"No" he said a little too quickly, before attempting to walk it back. "I mean, it wouldn't be polite to Chel."

I laughed joyfully. "I'm just teasing you Ty. You can have the house all to yourself"

"Thanks Sis, I didn't want you to feel like you aren't welcome, it's just, you know. It's been a while and-"

"-You're horny?" I said, emboldened by my secret knowledge of the plan.

His eyes widened with surprise as I'm rarely that forward about anything, but especially not sex "Uh, I guess you could say that." He nervously toyed with his water bottle as he tried to change the subject "So you seem to be in a better mood today"

"Oh? You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean, you have seemed kind of down these past few days, I guess I was worried we might've upset you. You know, with the whole apartment thing."

I was shocked at how little he seemed to know. I guess Syn is really good at hiding a surprise from him. I gave him a tight hug, making sure to push my chest into him. "I wasn't mad, and besides even if I was, I couldn't be mad at you for long, I love you too much!" I said it and I meant it, praying that he wouldn't get mad when I walked in on them.

"Hey, I love you too sis...," he said as he was trying very hard to not deliberate stare at my cleavage. I noticed a bump pressing against my stomach through his shorts and realized that he must be as horny as I was.

As it got closer to the time Syn was expected, I made a show of calling Chelsea, telling my phone that I was on my way to the mall. Nobody was on the line, and I wasn't going to the mall. This deceit only added to my excitement as I told him, "See you later!"

He smiled, unaware that later was going to come much sooner than he thought.

I drove off and was able to see Sydney's car turn the corner onto our street in the rearview mirror.

Rather than drive around the block five times like a lunatic, I decided to head to the store and back, just to kill time. As I got closer, I sent Syn the text as planned. If I didn't hear back within a few minutes, it meant they were busy doing exactly what I hoped they were.

I didn't get a text back.

I took a deep breath. Steeling my nerves. There was no "oh should I really be doing this?" crap. I resolved all that shit over the past two days of hell. No, I was just nervous.

I parked on the street so they wouldn't hear me drive up and made my way to the door. I opened the door slowly, trying to quiet my thundering heartbeat. I could already feel myself getting wetter with each step toward my taboo reward. Once inside, I didn't hear Syn screaming, or the sound of flesh slapping, so I tentatively peeked around the corner of the hallway. That's when I heard the gagging sounds.

Sure enough, Syn had convinced Ty to leave his door open, and Syn was sucking his cock aggressively. When she saw me, she reached around Tyler in order to wave me over.

When I got closer, she pulled him out of her mouth with a plop, wiping her chin before calling out to me. "Hey, Jen" Her voice was dripping with excitement.

Ty whipped around, staring wide-eyed. "Shit, Sis, I thought...I'm so...sorry?"

His words trailed off as he watched Syn walk right passed him. She gingerly took my hand, pulling me inside the room.

"I invited her, remember?"

Tyler's eyes widened as he looked to Sydney, "You were serious about that?!"

Syn only replied with a cheeky grin before gently leading me to the bed. She kissed my cheek before gently grabbing my sides and said for Tyler's benefit, "If you don't want me to keep going, tell me and I'll stop. Okay?"

She pulled me closer, and I sharply inhaled before nodding. She played with a lock of my hair, tucking it behind my ear as she leaned in. Her lips met mine, and she kissed me slowly, sensuously, as if she was savoring this moment. I melted into her, my hands dangling awkwardly at my sides until she grabbed them and placed them on her sides. Her skin was smooth, but I could feel the toned muscles underneath. One hand held my face as the other danced along my neck, sending little shivers of pleasure down my spine.

A moment later she withdrew from the kiss, admiring me from head to toe before saying, "Shall we get you more comfortable?"

I let her remove my shorts, but when she removed my shirt, I reflexively tried to cover my belly. My self-consciousness eased when I heard both Tyler and Sydney swear in unison, their eyes glazed over with lust. Tyler's erection twitched in response, and I heard him mutter "Fuck."

To which Sydney replied, "God...you look delicious".

I was glad I decided to wear my favorite set of red lingerie, which accentuated my creamy pale skin.

Tyler, conflicted at this turn of events, asked "Are you sure about this? Don't let her pressure-" but he trailed off when I met his gaze. He saw on my face the same thing I saw on his: raw, unfiltered desire. I wanted this just as badly as he did.

I took my glasses off and set them on Ty's nightstand, grateful that I could see things up close without them. Sydney resumed kissing me as she continued to undress me. She removed my skirt before trailing upwards. I froze when she tried to remove my bra. My nerves took over and the embarrassment caused me to reflexively push her hands away.

Tyler stepped toward her, his tone lowering to almost a growl, "Syn, don't force her". Something about the fact that he was being protective even now made my heart soar for my loving brother, which relaxed me.

"It...it's okay, Ty." I took a breath before nodding at Syn, placing her hands back on me. "Take it off..."

Syn hesitated for a moment, looking for confirmation in my eyes. A moment later my bra was unhooked, and my bust sprang free of its confines. I saw both of their jaws drop as they did

"Holy shit!" they both exclaimed, unable to stop themselves from staring.

Gently pushing me on the bed, Syn crawled over me. A predator toying with her prey. She cupped my breast in her hand and breathed "They look so good, Jen" before nibbling all around their considerable size. I squirmed when she reached my nipples, which have always been a bit sensitive. As she played with them, she slid a hand down my stomach until it was resting near the edge of my panties. I reacted almost immediately, arching my back up to meet her. She grinned as she slid her hands down to play with my clit. "Now I can finish what we started the other day."

Tyler's raised a brow, opening his mouth to question this but Syn held up a finger saying, "Later. I need this, and so does she"

"God yes," I said, my voice coming out as half a whimper. Her first touches electrified me to my core. My clit was sensitive from the edging yesterday, and I felt like I was ready to burst. She continued to tease me with long, torturous strokes, and I moaned with each one.

"Do you like that, baby sister?"

Hearing her call me that set something loose within me. I reached and grabbed Sydney's perky tits, marveling at how soft and smooth they were. She cooed and kissed me while she stroked my clit.

Eventually I got fed up with the teasing and moved to remove my panties. I didn't care if Tyler saw, or if the whole damn world saw me, I needed this. Syn groaned her approval, picked up the pace for a bit, unrestrained by the elastic now.

Much to my dismay however, she took her hands off my clit shortly after.

"No..." I protested.

She giggled at me. "Don't worry baby, I'm coming back. You are going to love this"

She positioned herself at the foot of the bed and instructed me to move closer to her.

Ty grabbed a pillow for my head so I could watch.

"Such a pretty pussy," she hummed. "How could I resist?" Syn kissed my thighs and I, now aware of what she was doing, began squirming with anticipation. Her first licks were painful slow and rippled throughout my entire body. She spread my lips apart, making it easier to toy with my clit. If there was ever any doubt in my mind that she hadn't done this before, it was gone now. Her tongue was magic, and I felt my orgasm building quickly, I still needed to cum from the two days of torture. She would alternate from fast to slow as she licked my clit, getting me close but then slowing down. I heard myself beginning to plead with her.

"Syn...please...please"

Each time I begged I heard a moan from her and Tyler. I had never needed to cum so badly in my entire life. Never wanted anything as badly as I wanted this forbidden delight. My hips rocked into her tongue, desperate to increase the contact. I looked over and saw Tyler stroking his hard dick as he knelt on the bed beside me. I was vaguely aware that I was still softly pleading under my breath as I stared into his eyes. He moved closer to me and held my gaze for a moment. I pleaded one more time without looking away from him.

"Please..."

Without hesitation, he kissed me. It was raw and aggressive, and it felt so good. I was only vaguely aware that my legs were shaking. He reached down and grabbed one of my nipples and gave it a pinch. My back arched as I moaned into his lips.

He broke the kiss to whisper, "Cum for me, sis," sending me flying over the edge. My entire body violently shook as an orgasm unlike any I had ever felt knocked the wind out me. The waves of pleasure crashed into me as Syn toyed with my sensitive clit, unweaving me like a cat with a ball of yarn. She just held my legs and kept tormenting me. I couldn't breathe, my breasts rippled as I shook, helplessly writhing under her devious tongue. Finally, I had to push her off, becoming too sensitive. My orgasm finally subsided, and I came back down to earth.

My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath, and I became aware that both Syn and Tyler were staring at me with their jaws slacked.

"Holy shit," they exclaimed in unison, not taking their eyes off me.

"Jen...that was, hottest fucking thing I have ever seen!" Syn exclaimed before grabbing a towel and wiping her face, which was glossy and slick from my juices. Her eyes shone with a mix of pride and lust that made me want to hear her scream.

"I've never seen anyone cum like that, sis.... fuck!" his cock was twitching but his gaze was just fixed upon me, as if afraid that I would vanish if he looked away. My lust satiated for now, I looked at my brother and Sydney as an overwhelming wave of love came over me. They had been waiting all week for this, and Ty's massive erection looked so painful, but they didn't hesitate to satisfy my needs first.

Not anymore. I had to touch them, to make them feel as good as they just made me feel. I wanted to make their dreams a reality.

With Syn wiping her face at the edge of the bed, my brother's cock was closer. I hesitated for only a moment before reaching over and grabbing it. My hands were barely able to wrap around his girth. He looked down at my hand stroking him then stared back at me in disbelief. I saw Sydney freeze in the corner of my eye, unable to do anything but watch as the taboo boundary lines were crossed.

"S-Sis..."

"I want to make you feel good...both of you," and I meant it. These two are always taking care of my needs, spoiling me, paying for me, loving me...it was my turn damn it.

Then I felt another hand on his dick, Sydney's. She kissed me passionately before she whispered, "Shall we take care of your brother?"

My breath caught in my throat as shivers trickled down my spine, "Teach me..."

I had only ever given a blowjob once, and that guy wasn't as big as my brother. I wanted to learn how to do it right...how my brother liked it.

She grinned, motioning for Ty to stand up. He obeyed, and she adjusted herself so she was level with him before guiding me over to them. She grabbed a hair tie, handing it to me.

She sucked the tip of his cock gingerly, teasing him until I finished tying my hair up. When I was finished, she presented my brother's raging member to me.

"Just take it slow and get used to him. Try to be careful with your teeth." Her tone was softer than I had ever heard and it eased my nerves. I let my brother slowly into my mouth, marveling at how every pass of my tongue on his made him twitch, and each time he did, I felt myself getting wetter.

He groaned, vibrating his muscled core, and I was determined to hear him do it more.

I took him as deep as he would go but I couldn't take him nearly as deep as Syn could. I had to relax my jaw so much it hurt, and I started to gag.

"Easy baby, slow down, we aren't going anywhere," Syn said, her tone so at odds with the ferocity of her hands on her clit as she watched me.

"Jen...you don't-" Tyler began, but I plopped him out of my mouth to say.

"I want to!" I was surprised at how forcefully it came out.

His wide eyes closed quickly as I continued to swirl my tongue around the tip. I stroked him, savoring the wicked forbidden sensations his movements sent through me. I gradually took more of him into my mouth, having to get used to it bit by bit.

Ty put a hand on my head lovingly, playing with my scalp. Part of me wanted him to grab me and shove me on his cock like he did with Syn, but I knew I wasn't ready for that...yet.

But I would be one day, for my brother, I would be.

Syn stood up to kiss Ty, and I felt his other hand reach for her clit. I heard her whisper, "Your little sister is sucking you and fuck, she looks good doing it."

While pleased at the compliment, I was becoming frustrated. I didn't want to tease my brother, I wanted to make him cum. I tried to bob faster and harder but couldn't stop my gagging reflex.

Then a filthy, twisted idea came to me. There was something I could do for him.

I got up, surprising both of them, before running to my room. A moment later I emerged with the bottle of lube I brought. They looked at me quizzically.

"I've never done this before, but I want to try it...," my voice was a little shaky. "Can you, sit on the bed?"

He groaned as I lubed him up, but his jaw slackened when he saw what I was going to do. "Jen...!" he cried

"Fuck!" was all Syn got out.

I knelt down and slid his cock between my tits. I had seen it done in porn before, and knew my tits were probably big enough.

I began lifting my tits up and down, enveloping his cock in them. The sight was incredible, and each thrust felt better than I thought it would. I stared at him as I worked my tits, determination overwhelming my awkwardness, emboldening me.

"Does that feel good, big brother?"

He groaned deliciously, and not a second later I heard Syn groan as well "Fu-ck, that's so hot!"

I squeezed my tits tighter as he began thrusting up to meet me, and his breathing became irregular.

Instinctively, I started licking the tip of his cock before I flinched, realizing my mistake as the residual taste of lube hit the tip of my tongue.

"Shit, sorry, Jen."

I shook my head. Syn handed me a towel which I used to wipe off as much lube from the tip as I could. Discarding the towel, I swirled and flicked my tongue across the tip as he thrusted them between my silky white tits. I watched his slight trembles and groans, looking up to ask, "Do you want to cum on my tits, Ty?"

He loosed a shaky breath, grabbing my head and directing it downward. Pleasure outweighed the strain in my neck, and I moaned as his hips began jerking wildly.

"Jen..." he growled. "Jen you're, that's gonna..."