Delectable Syn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought he might be angry, but instead his primary reaction was, "Wait, you saw us?! And you planned to walk in on us today?!" He turned to Syn before continuing, "And you knew?!"

Syn and I just smiled nervously, waiting to see if he would lash out at us. Instead he grabbed Syn forcefully and kissed her hard. She slumped into his arms as he caught her off guard, "You little brat!"

Syn just giggled before she cooed, "I did this for you too, you know."

"I know you did...you crazy fucking nymph". He kissed her passionately as he held her tightly.

When he let her go, all she did was wink at him before returning to sit by me on the couch.

After a few moments of eating I cleared my throat, "Ty..."

He listened intently as he put his plate down

"I just want you to know that...Syn didn't force me to do this...She gave me plenty of chances to opt out...but," I couldn't stop the heat from rising to my cheeks. "I wanted this, Ty...I want you...both of you."

He didn't speak for a while, and when he did, his voice was hoarse, "Since when?"

I realized he was holding back tears, trying to sound casual about this, and it ate me up inside. I moved over to him and took his hands. "I don't know when it started, but I've always loved you, Ty. I always will love you...It wasn't always, um, well...sexual," I managed to squeak the word out. "But I've always loved you..."

"Sis, I...I love you more than anything, you know that. But this...this is wrong, no matter how bad we want it."

I knew he had a point, but I was a stubborn brat at times, and I knew my answer right away, "When have I ever cared about whether something is right before I do it?"

I saw his lips part, but he didn't say anything.

So I added, "I don't know when, and I don't want to rush it...but one of these days, when we are both ready...you are going to take me. I want you, Ty...I want all of you." I managed to say it confidently enough to feel proud but felt awkward enough to add, "and your really hot girlfriend".

Despite the heartfelt moment, Syn's laughter caused us all to start laughing. "God, I love you, Jen," I heard from Sydney's corner.

Ty asked as he stopped chuckling, "You mean it? Really? Once we cross that line, we can't really go back again."

"Ty..." I said, smirking at what I was about to say in a comically exaggerated tone, "...what about the other 800 lines we already crossed?!"

Syn howled with laughter, falling off the couch and rolling on the floor causing us to laugh with her, then at her. She caught her breath and said, "Sorry, sorry, but she has a great fucking point!"

I took a deep breath and looked at both of them, knowing that I needed to say this. "Besides...I don't ever want to go back...I love you both..." I sniffled, trying to hold back my tears, "...so much!"

Syn came to sit on the other side of me to hug me and Ty was already pulling me into him. I couldn't stop my tears until I heard Syn say "Aww" which cracked me up instead.

In the coming weeks I decided I wanted to move in with them, and we already planned another crazy day off. I had many things to think about during this time, but one crossed my mind more than any other: Would I be ready to let my brother take my virginity?

Of course, I already knew the answer to that.