Delectable Syn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syn's fingers moved wildly as she attacked her clit, watching her boyfriend tremble against me.

I moaned onto his cock. I knew where I wanted him to finish, even if I'd never done if before.

Syn encouraged him saying, "Cum in your sister's tiny little mouth, baby!"

Tyler swore as he came, shaking as he pumped his hot cum into my mouth. I braced myself, attempting to swallow it all. Lighting shot through me as the taste of his incestuous orgasm coated my tongue. His hips rocked, and I became a slave to his groans as his body trembled.

I knew then: He is going to do that inside of me. I didn't know when, but it was going to happen, and the thought made me quiver.

I released him from my tits but continued licking his tip as his cum finished draining, teasing him until he became too sensitive. When I got up, Syn leaned over to kiss me, or so I thought. Instead, she licked the side of my mouth where some of his cum had leaked out.

Catching his breath, my brother taught me totally off guard. He sat up and did the last the thing I expected, he kissed me. Whether he was too horny to care about the fact that his cum was just in my mouth, I didn't know.

"Fuck, sis..."

"I love you, Ty..."

"I noticed," he said with a smirk, holding his forehead to mine as his breathing returned to normal. "I love you so much, sis"

Eventually he got up to use the restroom and clean up, and I used the towel to wipe the lube off my tits.

"God damn, Jen." Syn stared at me with disbelief "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"Remember all those comics I read?" I asked, "Well some aren't really for kids."

"Maybe I should read some then, might give me some inspiration".

She sat up to say we should grab some waters and take a break, but I cut her off with a forceful tone that once again surprised me, "No!"

Syn looked bewildered, blinking at me.

"I mean, uh," suddenly I became very nervous, but I knew what I wanted. "You...you haven't gotten yours yet."

Her face softened as she started to say, "Jen, we can take this sl-"

"I love you too Syn!" I blurted out, becoming beet-red afterword. I hadn't even realized it yet, but I knew it was true. This wasn't just lust, I loved them.

Both of them so much.

And I wanted to please them.

She was stunned for a moment, but her eyes told me everything. She felt the same, had probably felt this way for longer than I had. She recovered and said "Jen, I love you too...We love you so much."

"I know...that's why..." I said, crawling over her in a way I hoped was sexy. "I want to. But I've never done anything like this...befo-" my voice cut off as she grabbed my face to kiss me, her hands roamed hungrily as her tongue explored mine. She broke off to address Ty, who had entered the room, stunned by what he saw.

"Ty, get us some waters," was all she said before returning to kiss me.

He returned a moment later, handing us each a water. I tried to set mine down, but Syn told me, "You need to hydrate, pussy juice don't cum from nowhere!" I couldn't help but laugh at that. With a sigh, I drank some of my water. As I set it down, Syn played with a loose lock of my hair before she whispered right into my ear, "I'll teach you, baby."

I was instantly upright as her words jolted through my spine. She was so sexy, so sensual.

And I was going to make her cum...or try my damnedest.

I pushed her back down on the bed, kneeling on the floor again despite my aching knees. My brother, bless him, grabbed a pillow to put under them as he kissed my cheek.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered

I instinctively shook my head in embarrassment. A response that Syn didn't approve of. Her head now positioned atop some pillows, she scolded. "I don't just let anybody down there you know, only cuties like you beyond this point," tracing a square around her hips for emphasis.

Hard to argue with that.

I tried to emulate what she did to me, kissing her legs and thighs. Her skin was soft despite the lean muscle underneath, and the smell of her made me want to bite her. I decided to try it, earning a lovely little moan from her as a result.

I kissed and nibbled my way to her pretty, trimmed mound. I realized I had never seen one so close before, despite having my own. Her lips were a few shades darker than mine and were coated with her slick juices. Her scent was intoxicating, and familiar. It dawned on me that she often had this scent when we were hanging out. She was aroused near me, and I never noticed all this time I had treated her like a family friend.

More determined now, I parted her lips her further.

"Just do what you think would feel good, baby," She said

"She will tell you if it doesn't," Ty added, his cock quickly rising back to attention.

I tentatively dragged my tongue along her clit. Her taste was sublime, and knowing it was hers made it even sweeter. I decided to pick up the pace, flicking my tongue against her clit like she had done to mine. I wanted to torment her like she did to me; but more than anything, I wanted her to cum as hard as she made me cum. I alternated my speed, remembering how she tortured me by going from fast to slow.

"Fuck, you're a fast learner," Syn moaned as she grasped my head.

Ty moved beside her on the bed, and I heard him tell her, "Do you like that? Having my little sister eagerly trying to get you off."

I felt her back arch into me as she gasped, "God, I wanted this for so long Jen..." She ran her hands lovingly though my hair.

I attacked her clit more aggressively, hoping my enthusiasm would make up for my lack of skill. I decided to toy with her opening, barely sticking a finger in.

"Fuck," she moaned.

Tyler leaned in to kiss her, "You both look so good."

I heard Syn whimper, and it broke me. I had never heard her whimper like that before...and I needed to hear it again. I continued alternating between slow and fast licks along her clit, and stuck a finger into the depths of her pussy. She groaned louder now. I wondered if her G-spot drove her crazy like mine did, so I turned my finger upward in a come-hither motion. I knew instantly when I found the spot when she began trembling and screaming "Fuck! That feels so good baby."

I heard Ty laugh devilishly "Looks like she found your weak spot, babe...You are so fucked."

Syn just moaned, and I was about to prove my brother right. I waited until she started trembling again before rubbing her G-spot with as much force as my little hands could manage.

She arched her back further, starting to scream. "Fuck, Jen, yes...please!"

I groaned into her clit, and soon her hips were bucking irregularly.

I got an idea, knowing she was looking down at me, I looked up, still massaging her weak spot and said as cutely as I could, "Can my brother's girl please cum for me?"

She exploded, screaming my name, slamming my face into her clit as her hips shook. Her legs clamped around me causing my entire head to shake with her. I struggled to breathe, but didn't dare stop torturously teasing her clit, remembering how intense it made my orgasm. I teased her, expecting her to get sensitive and push me off.

Instead, I realized I had awoken the beast when she sat up and grabbed my face forcefully, "Get up here!"

Her tone was no longer gentle and sweet, but firm and commanding. I felt the familiar sensation of helplessness snake through my body, paralyzing me. I needed to obey her...I wanted to.

She forcefully pulled me in to kiss me. I could feel her need for me in every movement. She broke the kiss to turn to Ty "I need to be fucked, NOW!" She turned to me, "I'm going to eat you as he does it."

It was a command, she did not ask for my permission, and I loved it.

I laid down on the far end of Ty's bed, giving her enough space to present her ass to Tyler.

"Show your baby sister how good you fuck me!" She ordered. Ty's grin was the most villainous expression I had ever seen on his face.

She positioned herself on my clit, and I held my breath with anticipation. From making my brother cum, and then Syn's amazing orgasm, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Syn began lapping up my juices before looking up at me, her lust-crazed expression ceasing all thought as she moaned "God you taste good..."

She returned to focus on my clit as Ty shoved his dick in her, causing her to scream into me, vibrating my core. There were no teasing strokes this time, she mercilessly attacked my clit as my brother's cock pounded into her. Determined to get payback, she inserted a finger and found my G-spot, and my back arched at her touch.

It was too much: the feeling of her tongue on my clit, the way my brother fucked her, her hot moans into me, I couldn't hang on as another orgasm rippled through me. I rode out the waves of pleasure as I listened to their combined grunts and moans. I knew sooner or later, I would get too sensitive and have to push her off. When the time came, I tried to push her off.

Instead, she dug her fingers into my legs hard, making it difficult to move. She looked up at me with a wicked smile and said, "I'm not done with you yet!" and began attacking my clit once more.

It was too much, too intense. I mumbled and pleaded, unable to form complete words as I rocked all over the place, trying to get away from her merciless tongue, but couldn't escape.

It was true torture, and I was helpless to endure.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure again, and I was unable to deny how hot my current predicament was. I felt the beginnings of another orgasm rise within me.

Syn began trembling beneath me, her screams muffled by my wet pussy. I knew she would be cumming soon. She began sucking on my clit, causing me to arch my back. When her orgasm began coursing through her, her body shook and she screamed into me but didn't stop massaging my G-spot. Knowing that she was cumming while I couldn't fight against their combined weight drove my body into a frenzy. I became aware that I was grinding my hips into her and I began to scream with her. It was so intense I couldn't think straight, my brain signals were overwhelmed by pleasure as I came again, bucking my hips wildly and screaming their names.

Ty swore as he saw me cumming again, and I heard him say, "Fuck...that's so hot!"

He finally stopped to let Syn catch her breath and catch his own. Finally, she got off of me, flipped over and gestured to her face with a wicked grin, "I've got a spot for you right here, baby." My eyes widened as I realized what she was saying. "Sit on my face so you can watch your brother fuck me!"

I hopped on, nervous that she wouldn't be able to breathe through my considerable ass. Ty, reading my face said, "If she slaps you several times in the back, it means she can't breathe."

Syn looked at me as she commanded, "And you'd better not get up otherwise!"

I was still nervous when Tyler angled his dick into her. "She loves being choked, think of it like that!"

"Okay..." I said, excitement winning over my nervousness.

She didn't waste any time sucking my clit, causing me to moan at the sudden intense contact. I didn't realize how intense it was to have my clit licked while being almost face to face with my brother. I looked down to watch him shove his throbbing, glistening cock into her tight pussy, and my mouth gaped. There were no words to describe how hot and wicked this felt. I noticed my orgasm building already as I watched him sink his cock into her fit body. I also noticed I could see a spot rising a bit below her belly button.

Caressing her stomach, Ty said, "That's how deep I am in her."

I began to tremble slightly as I pictured his monster tearing up my little pussy instead.

All I could express of this was, "S-so deep!" as I stared into his eyes. My lips parted, unable to stop the moans from escaping.

His trusts became faster, and I heard Syn's screams ripple through my lower body.

"Fuck, Jen, you are so fucking hot!" he said, watching my body bounce with each thrust into her.

I grabbed my nipples and pinched them, giving him a show. I saw his eyes narrow as he groaned, pounding into Syn harder, resulting in more stimulation on my clit. I leaned forward and my brother didn't miss a beat. He kissed me with reckless abandon, our breathing becoming uneven as I felt myself teetering closer to the brink.

Breaking away for air, Ty asked, "Does my baby sister want to see me cum again?"

YES, YES, FUCK YES

I told him as much before lifting one of my tits up, until it was close enough to flick it with my tongue. He watched as I played with my sensitive nips, trembling as I felt my imminent orgasm approaching.

Syn removed herself from my clit, gasping before she screamed, "I'm so close baby, don't stop!" and returned to ravish my clit, digging her fingers into my ass as if she wanted to devour me whole.

I looked at my brother as sweat filled his brow, watching him pumped his full length into Sydney. My own orgasm was close, and I could tell his was too.

"Fuck...Ty, I'm....cum with me!"

With a groan he thrust himself deep within her walls and filled her with his hot cum, triggering Syn's orgasm as she shook violently under me, screaming into me as she came. At the same time I trembled and rocked my hips as my own orgasm crashed over me. I leaned forward in an attempt to give Syn more air, but ended up falling sideways on the bed as I shook. Syn's only reply was to lean over and bite my ass as my brother finished pulsing inside of her. I was still trembling from my core.

No one said anything for several moments, we all lay on the bed, exhausted, our chests rising and failing as we tried to catch our breath. Me more so than them, athletic bastards.

Ty got up first, and true to form he handed both Syn and I our waters before grabbing his own. I don't think water ever tasted so good. Sydney and Tyler crushed theirs like it was a competition. Tyler's legs wobbled a little as he stood up, which caused us to laugh, before his naked ass went to the kitchen to bring more waters.

Syn just stared at me, her breathing still heavy. Now able to think clearly, I felt guilty about possibly smothering her.

"Sorry if I...you know-" I began

"Smothered me?" she finished.

I blushed, though she probably couldn't tell on my already flushed face.

Ty popped back in, surprising me, before adding, "Don't be, Jen. She's fantasized about that for a long time".

I turned to ask her if that was true, but her smug little smirk told me he was telling the truth, and that she loved it.

"You heard that from the kitchen?" I asked Tyler incredulously.

"Nah...I just came back and heard Syn say smothered, and I know you well enough to know what you tried to say." Ty knew me so well.

Syn got up to use the restroom, and I went after she did. We were covered in sweat and other fluids, and we all desperately needed a shower.

I could tell Ty wanted to talk, but I wanted to shower first, and I guessed he did too.

After much humorous discussion as to how we would fit three of us in the shower, Syn ultimately demanded that she get to shower with me since 1) ladies first and 2), as she put it, "You get to see her whenever you want!"

So we hopped in the shower while Tyler used my parents' shower.

Syn insisted on washing me first, and the way her hands drifted over my body felt incredibly relaxing. When we swapped, she finally spoke as I washed her back. "I'm sorry if I was rough with you back there...I get like that."

"Syn," I muttered, struggling to convey all the emotions welling up within me, "I liked it."

She turned to look at me, "Really? You aren't just saying that because you think I'll get mad?"

I never gave credit to how intuitive she is, but in this case it was unfounded. "It hurt at first, and kind of scared me...but then it felt so good. I never knew I could cum multiple times in a row like that!"

She leaned in to kiss me, "Not all girls can, and I wanted to know if you could." She paused before grabbing my ass, "Seriously, don't worry about sitting on my face. I'm strong enough to push you off if I need to, and I wanted that for SO long."

"Really?"

"Since the first time I saw your ass in those booty shorts I got you last year, I've wanted to bury my face in you." Her tone lowered until it sent chills through me that had nothing to do with the hot water. "I'm not the only one who has fantasized about that amazing ass, Jen."

We both knew who she was referring to, "He...he told you?"

She turned me around to rub shampoo in my hair "Jen...we've roleplayed him fucking you from behind many times."

The thought sent arousal signals to my very sore nether regions.

She continued, "You made me so happy today, Jen. When you said you loved me..." She spun me around to look her, "You don't know how much that meant to me...It melted me."

There was no longer any doubt in my mind. It's more than possible to love two people so much your heart aches. I loved my brother, and I loved Sydney. I was in love with them long before today, I just didn't let myself accept it.

"I didn't realize it soon enough," I said, closing the gap for a kiss. I needed to be closer to her.

As we stepped out of the shower and toweled off, we noticed Ty had finished already. He was dressed from the waist down and was already in the kitchen. It was cute how Ty is such an aggressive pleaser for us, and it made my heart ache; It also made my stomach growl as I realized how hungry I was. We got dressed and made our way down the hallway towards the kitchen when Syn pulled me aside and asked, "Do you want some privacy so you can talk to your brother?"

I thought about it. I knew logically what the answer should be...but the logical answer didn't feel right. Maybe logic doesn't work in our case, I realized.

Instead, I trusted what my heart told me.

"You are..." I paused, embarrassment rising in me, "...you're family too, Syn."

When I mustered the courage to look at her, I saw tears welling up in her eyes. "Jen..." She didn't say anything as she pulled me close and held me tightly. Finally, she wiped her eyes and laughed, "God you are just like Ty sometimes, making me go all sappy when I least expect it."

I laughed and turned down the stairs in an attempt to hide the tears welling up in my own eyes. She pulled me back to her, wiping my tear away before she said in barely more than whisper "Thank you, Jen...I love you."

I smiled so widely it stretched my cheeks, but I didn't care as even more tears began forming. "I love you too!"

When I wiped my eyes and made way downstairs, Ty stared at us in afternoon light. I heard him mutter, "Gorgeous."

To which Syn replied "Isn't she?!" knowing full well he meant that for both of us. He laughed.

After a bit he said, "Hey, Syn, do you mind if I talk to Jen for a bit?"

She opened her mouth to speak, but instead I spoke first. "I think she should stay."

Ty raised an eyebrow at me, taken aback my unusually quick and brazen response.

I looked over at Syn before turning to my brother. "She's family too...at this point..." The first part came out strong and gradually faded.

My brother's face softened to the sweetest smile I've ever seen, one that melted my heart and reached the depths of my soul.

"Okay," was all he said.

After he finished making some quick quesadillas using last night's leftover ham, we moved to the den to talk.

"Jen, a lot happened just now," he began, "but we never really got to make sure you were okay with any of this."

"A little late huh?" which Syn and I laughed at but stopped when we noticed Ty wasn't laughing. Then we remembered he didn't know.

Syn and I filled him on everything. How I saw them fucking that day, the fooling around on Monday, the way she confessed to me, I told him how I never really called Chelsea, all of it. I didn't want to keep secrets from him anymore.